Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel)

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) Empty Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel)

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:57 pm

"Really?" Feliciano beamed when Ludwig thanked him again for the breakfast. "Well, I hope that the goodnight kiss tonight will be just as good." he smiled with a promising blink of the eye in Ludwig's direction.

He waited for the other to open the door and then went inside. The room was just as nice as he could remember from the morning, but he wondered how Ludwig would feel there all by himself, alone in the end of the day, in a room that wasn't his house - and was actually so, so far away from home.

The room in itself was pretty, but he wondered how Ludwig's room would look like. Would it be full of pictures and books and photos and mess, or clean and tidy as he looked like?
    Or would it be just a blank, empty house, the room of someone who didn't use it that much, always busy with work and appointments.
    Feliciano looked up at Ludwig, wondering. Maybe the other didn't mind that much being alone, in the end.

"Do you travel often?" he asked out of curiosity, then he looked around until he spotted a glass on a small table, next to a small box containing tea and sugar sachets. He put there his wine bottle and proceeded to open it.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) Empty Re: Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel)

Post  Ludwig Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:07 pm

Ludwig smiled at the idea of a goodnight kiss as he shut the door behind them and watched Feliciano take assessment of his room. "I travel some. It's rare that it is for as long as I could end up here. I've been given a task I have to see to completion, rather than just play a small part and go back home."

He walked over to his suitcase, removing a small bottle -- damned U.S. airports and their limitations on travel items -- of oil. It was massage oil, a warming type that he sometimes used after a rough day on the job. The fact that it could be used for other purposes was not the reason he bought it. In fact, the idea that it would warm during such an act was, honestly, a little scary. At least, everything below his waist thought it sounded scary.

The inside of his suitcase was neat and orderly, the items he hadn't put into the closet in the room still folded neatly inside the case. His various police paraphernalia were all at the bottom. All within easy reach but not in plain view.

"I believe one thing I promised was a massage. I'm no professional, but I like to think I am not so bad." He smiled at Feliciano as he zipped shut his suitcase once again.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Feliciano looked back curiously to see what the other was doing with his suitcase. He didn't know what that small bottle contained, but it looked promising.

He opened the bottle with his bottle opener and poured some of the wine in the glass.
    "Looks like we'll have to share one, I hope you don't mind." he said, walking towards Ludwig and taking a sip of wine before handing him the glass with a smile.

"So, should I undress and lay there?" he asked pointing at the bed, then started to remove his jacket and pullover quickly, leaving them on the armchair next to the bed.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:35 pm

"I don't mind at all," Ludwig said, taking the glass from Feliciano and taking a drink of the wine. "You have excellent taste when it comes to alcohol and food." He didn't know if he would say the same of his choice in men. Feliciano was so open and trusting, he was letting in someone like Ludwig who was going to have to turn in the man's brother, very likely.

Seeing the man shirtless, Ludwig thought it best to take another sip of wine to control himself a bit before grabbing the oil from the nightstand. "Only as much as you are comfortable with, mein Schatz."

He didn't really use that term of affection, but there was something about Feliciano that made it come out naturally.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:47 pm

"Oh, I'm perfectly comfortable~" he reassured him, and threw his shirt together with the rest of his clothes.
    The temperature in the room was nice, and anyway, he counted on Ludwig's hands to warm him up very soon. His back, at least.

He then slipped out of his shoes before laying on the bed, belly down - as he had noticed that morning already, that bed was very comfortable. He sighed happily, stretching lazily over the bedspread and adjusting the pillow under his cheek.

"I am already very relaxed... wake me up, if I fall asleep~" he chuckled jokingly.
    (He did have the tendency of falling asleep very fast at the end of a work day, but he was rather confident that this night was going to be an exception.)

Last edited by Feliciano Vargas on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:56 pm

Ludwig smiled and climbed onto the bed as well, at first, kneeling at Feliciano's side as he put a small amount of the oil onto his hand. "This should feel warm. I use it for aching muscles."

He rubbed his hands together after setting the bottle back on the nightstand and proceeded to run his hands over Feliciano's olive-toned back. It had been far too long since he last was even this intimate with another person. It was so easy for Ludwig to get caught up in his work. He had to admit he relished the smooth skin beneath his calloused hands. The problem, though, was that he couldn't do it properly the way he was sitting.

He took the risk to reposition himself, shifting so that he was now straddling Feliciano's legs. He tried not to think about the fact that he was so very close to his behind or that the position was very similar to another that he hadn't engaged in, not in a long time. Instead, he focused on running his hands up from the small of the other man's back to his shoulders, rolling his thumbs lightly around the edges of Feliciano's shoulder blades and working out the small knots of muscle that it found between his neck and shoulders.

"Okay so far?"
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:21 pm

Feliciano sighed again, sinking his face in the pillow.
    The only thing that prevented him from giggling and feeling funny because of how Ludwig had just placed himself over his legs was the fact that the massage felt so good and relaxing to make him forget everything else.

"Whatever that oil does, I like the effect." he purred, inhaling the scent of the oil, warm and mildly spiced.
    "I wish I was able to enjoy this kind of treatment every evening." (Not that he could ever ask his brother for a massage, anyway.)
    "And it seems like you're good at this kind of things." he added.

After a while, Feliciano noticed how a couple of other part of his body were starting to wish to feel the touch of those hands upon them as well.
    Feliciano tried to keep those sensations at bay, closing his eyes and relaxing, enjoying that feeling of mild excitement and relax that was filling up his senses.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Ludwig was doing his very best to behave himself. He knew his body was reacting to Feliciano's close presence, but he didn't want to use the young man like that. It would be bad enough that the chef would likely hate him once he realized Ludwig's intentions weren't focused on the Italian, but on his family as a whole. He didn't want to add to Feliciano's regret later.

He let his fingertips trace over Feliciano's spine. "I like it as well. Very relaxing." He pressed a small kiss to the patch of skin between the other man's shoulder blades as he shifted on the bed once again. It would be easier to hide his discomfort if he weren't straddling the other man's body. "Would you like more wine?"
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:48 pm

As Ludwig's fingers traced his spine, a faint shiver followed them, and after a moment Feliciano felt goosebumps spread on his skin from the point where the man's lips touched it.

He turned slowly, reluctant to leave the comfort of that position, but glad to follow his friend's invitation.
    "Of course~" he lifted himself up, leaning on the cushion and looking the other in the eyes. "But only if you drink with me, though." he added with a sheepish smile.

While waiting for the other to hand him the glass, he tried to plump the depths in the other man's eyes. He couldn't be sure of what had brought Ludwig to like him, if it was because Feliciano had been the first person to welcome him in an unknown city, or if Ludwig was used to mingle with the locals that way, or if it was something born as the sweet thing it was in Feliciano's eyes.
    The only thing Feliciano was sure of, was that he wanted to grasp the moment and make of it a delightful adventure, without questioning too much the reasons, nor the consequences.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:58 pm

Ludwig brought the wine bottle and the glass over to the bed. "I would be happy to join you, though I've already had a bit of beer this evening. So I have a small head start." Admittedly, Ludwig could handle his alcohol. He sat on the bed beside him and poured another glass for them.

"I suppose we will still be sharing the glass." He took a drink from the glass, then lowered it to Feliciano, his own tongue catching a stray drop on his lip. He smiled warmly at him.

He was not accustomed to falling for someone as open as the little chef. Quite often, they were people he dealt with through his work. People who were hardened by life. Regardless of Feliciano's family connections, both he and his little brother were too naive and honest for there to be any duplicity in their personalities.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:03 pm

Feliciano grinned. "You look like someone who'd stand way more than one glass of beer and some wine, eh?"
    He sat up to take the glass and sipped the wine slowly, wondering.

"Or maybe I'm wrong, and that would be interesting to see." he added, and stretched the hand holding the glass until its border touched Ludwig's lower lip, rubbing the glass on it lightly. Then he lowered the hand, and the glass followed the contour of the chin, and then went down the neck, the cold border barely pressing on his skin.

Feliciano shifted a bit closer to him on the bed, and took another sip of wine, his lips resting softly on the edge that still held some of the other's warmth.

Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:15 pm

Ludwig let his lips part slightly as the glass touched it, then trailed downward. He trailed his hand down Feliciano's arm and to his side. He let the man do what he wanted as he moved the glass over his chin and neck.

He watched as the other man took a drink of the wine, his eyes tracked the bobbing of the other's throat. "It does take a bit to get me drunk."

He allowed his fingers to trace over its ribs. He spoke softly and looked at him warmly. He let his fingers move over Feliciano's hip. "Sie sind ein sehr schöner Mann, und ich bin ein sehr glücklicher Mensch." (here's hoping google translate got it right: "You are a very handsome man, and I am a very lucky man.)
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:59 pm

"I don't understand a word, but I'll take it as a compliment~" he chuckled. The other man's expression, his tone of voice told more to him than the words themselves.

Ludwig's hand on his hip made him suddenly very conscious of his bare skin, and the air around started feeling a bit colder than what it did earlier.
    Feliciano shifted closer again, to the point their legs could almost touch, but not yet.

He took a long sip and finished the wine, then poured more of it in the glass, and offered it to Ludwig with a playful smile. He could feel his cheeks starting to blush, and it wasn't only the wine's fault.
    "Then don't be shy and take some more. I haven't brought this wine here just to taste it."
    He blinked, as to let Ludwig know that he wasn't referring to the wine only.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:21 pm

As Feliciano shifted closer, Ludwig let his arm drape across the man's waist. He would have given quite a lot to have the full contact with the other man, but the work that was ahead made him hesitate from just pulling Feliciano into his arms and kissing him senseless, perhaps as a prelude to much more. Instead, he let his hand splay outward at the small of Feliciano's back and inched just close enough that his knees bumped the man's shins.

It was that smile, though, that would be his undoing. He took another drink from the cup and leaned closer to Feliciano, his lips practically brushing the other man's. "But tasting can be good."

He pressed his lips, still a bit wet from the mouthful of wine he'd just finished, to the smaller man's and he slid his hand up Feliciano's back to his shoulders where he could more easily close the distance between them with a small pull of the other man's body to his own.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Feliciano smile broadened, as the other closed the gap between them and pulled him closer. Each centimeter of Feliciano's skin was aware of those broad hands upon his shoulders, and he felt a mild, happy tingle going through the rest of his back.

He took Ludwig's lower lip between his own lips and sucked slowly, enjoying the taste of wine mixed with the scent of the other man. He stretched one hand to caress the other's neck, his fingers exploring the warm skin under the collar of his shirt, and the other went almost carelessly to rest on the man's leg.

"It can be." Feliciano agreed whispering after a few moments, "Especially with something so delicious." and then his mouth was again on Ludwig's lips, kissing them softly and asking them to part, to leave him room enough for a deeper kiss.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:40 pm

Ludwig had to admit that Feliciano's enthusiasm was high on the list of features he liked about the other man. He didn't think they were ordered in his head, but he knew that if they were, it would probably be in the top ten. He let out a low moan as he felt Feliciano capture his lip and he could hardly help himself as he pulled the man closer still.

He knew that the closeness, his attraction to the other man was making his body react, but he didn't much care. He wanted more closeness, more contact, and he was greedy about getting it. He could only smile into their second kiss. He allowed his tongue to trace Feliciano's lips this time and seek entrance as he tried to ignore what the feeling of the man's hand on his leg was doing to other regions below his waist. For now, at least.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Feliciano let out a faint chuckle, as the other kissed him back. He let the tip of his tongue out to play with Ludwig's and tease it for a few moments, before their lips joined together once again.
    Their kiss tasted of wine, but was getting to Feliciano's head way faster than any other wine he had had before.

His fingertips traced Ludwig's lower jaw and caressed his cheek, while his other hand still rested quiet on the man's leg.
    Expansive and eager to pull down the barriers between him and Ludwig as he was, he wanted his intentions to be clear, but he didn't want to hurry him further, yet.

He could feel his cheeks getting warmer, and leant closer to him, his chest rubbing against Ludwig's shirt - why was it even still on, anyway.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:58 pm

Ludwig let his tongue move against Feliciano's before closing his eyes and losing himself in the moment. He moaned and shifted only slightly as Feliciano leaned in closer to him. It forced the growing bulge in his pants to finally make contact with the body next to him, and he involuntarily let another moan escape.

He broke the kiss, a bit embarrassed that he'd lost momentary control of himself, and moved his mouth to Feliciano's cheek and jaw. It kept him from looking him in the eye and showing how much that loss of control troubled him. He couldn't remember the last time he'd felt like this, save for when he was an inexperienced young man, practically still a teenager, with his first actual boyfriend.

Recovering himself, finally, Ludwig pulled back and looked at Feliciano. He knew he couldn't contain the lust he was feeling, but he hoped he didn't look like some wild predator as he visually took in his bed partner. There was something about seeing Feliciano, shirtless and his lips swollen from kissing, from kissing Ludwig to be more specific, that ratcheted up the blond's desire for him.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Feliciano unwillingly shivered when he heard Ludwig's moans, suddenly aware of the contact with the man's lower parts. If he had been only blushing slightly so far, his cheeks now turned red, and his smile backed down, as he felt his own lower parts reacting at the situation.

While Ludwig kissed his cheek, he remained still, eyes closed and mouth half-opened, treasuring the taste of that wine-flavored kiss on his tongue and lips.
    His face reddened even more when the blonde drew back to look at him, but he didn't lower his eyes.
    There was something almost wild in Ludwig's gaze, something that Feliciano had thought there could be - hidden below that perfectly tidy appearance - but was almost surprised to see there, as if he had just realized that the play he had conducted so far had actually become something serious.

He stared back at the man in front of him. That slight wildness in those iced blue eyes made him surprisingly sincere and mysterious at the same time. Feliciano's hand run down his neck, and started undoing the first button of his shirt, eager to see more of his beauty.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:29 pm

Ludwig could see the blush on Feliciano's cheeks had deepened, and he very nearly apologized. Had he embarrassed the man? Was it too much? But then, he saw Feliciano's hand move to his shirt, those thin fingers working at the top button of his dress shirt.

He lifted his own hand from Feliciano's warm back to begin work on his buttons, starting right below the one the other man was undoing and quickly working his way downward. He didn't have a flawless body. He'd not spent his whole life in the nicest areas of Germany and had gotten into his share of fights, only one after, and about the fact that, he'd actually been open about his sexuality. But that combined with the work he did gave him a body with faint and more noticeable white scars. He supposed he should be grateful he was pale-skinned.

He moved his hands to the cuffs, unbuttoning them as well.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:20 pm

Feliciano shifted again, his legs crossing over Ludwig's, until he found himself sitting on his lap, and the movement made him rub on the other's groin, causing him to let out a small sigh.
    His hands run to brush aside the shirt, uncovering Ludwig's waist and touching it slowly, his eyes following his fingers in tracing and exploring the ups and downs of his chest. In the lamplight, he could spot a couple of fair spots on his already pale skin, and his fingertips went down to touch their borders almost reluctantly.

Were those scars? Where did Ludwig get them? His lips almost moved to let out his curiosity, but then he thought better of it. That wasn't the right moment to ask anything, and furthermore, although Feliciano didn't have any significant scar to show on his body, he had his own ones that had to remain hidden under his skin.
    Secrets were going to remain hidden that night, sadly, but this didn't make his own desire to connect with the other less strong or false.

Feliciano guided his lips to kiss the man's neck, while his hands made the shirt slip away from his shoulders, and then stretched his arm to the wall where he'd spotted the light button earlier. His fingers found it and he turned off the light.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:56 pm

The blond couldn't help but groan as he felt Feliciano on his lap. He still had no idea how far the other man was comfortable with going tonight, but Ludwig knew that before the day was over, he would likely have to have some kind of release, even if it was after Feliciano left.

Ludwig waited for the questions about the scars as he felt the light touches moving over them, but they never came. Instead, Feliciano reached over and turned off the light.

With a sigh, Ludwig pulled the shirt off all together, tossing it in the direction of the desk chair before he wrapped his arms around the other man. He thought about talking or asking questions, but decided he didn't really want to know answers. He leaned down and let his lips seek out Feliciano's mouth as his hands once again explored Feliciano's back and body, this time through touch alone.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:00 pm

Feliciano smiled again, his lips joining Ludwig's in the kiss. His hands run down the other man's arm, then back up to his shoulders and neck, feeling and touching and caressing, his fingers never content with that contact.

"You've such an amazing body." he whispered, almost purring. "At least, the part I've seen so far~" He kissed him again, deeply, his chest and lap now pressed on the other's. He rubbed against Ludwig again, this time slowly and deliberately, and almost gasped at the contact, although not unexpected.

"But from what I can guess, the other part is promising too." he added, almost chuckling, eagerness showing through his voice.
    And from what he could guess, both "other parts" were sort of anxious to meet, too.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Ludwig smiled at the compliment. "Believe me that you have nothing to complain about with your own body, Feliciano." His own palms moved over the man's back, fingers tracing his spine, before he felt Feliciano purposely press their bodies together. He thanked whatever God was out there that he'd stumbled across someone who outside of the bedroom was exactly Ludwig's type, but in the bedroom had such enthusiasm.

His hand slid down to Feliciano's behind, giving it a faint squeeze as he kissed over Feliciano's jaw and neck. "I don't know about promising, but I know it's not pleased with the clothing still between the two of us."

He kept one hand on Feliciano's backside while he let the other slide to his hip.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:54 pm

Feliciano nodded, thrilled by the touch of Ludwig's hand on his bottom.
    "I'm sorry, then..." he said. "I think I may help, though." he added, and he let his hands run quickly down Ludwig's chest, until they reached his trousers, and started undoing his belt.

He searched for his lips again, kissing him and pushing him slightly backwards and down, towards the mattress. If he had thought something about not hurrying too much at some point, he was now way too involved in what he was feeling and wanting to feel to care anymore.
    Besides, Feliciano had the tendency of being stubborn on what he wanted, and eager to get it. Now the thing he wanted above everything was Ludwig, and he didn't care too much about how.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:53 pm