Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel)

Ludwig
    Ludwig

Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel)

Post  Ludwig Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:32 pm

Ludwig frowned at how quickly that one question had changed everything. He'd been thinking only of how devoted the other man was to his brother, not that he was sending him away. To prove it to Feliciano, he wrapped his arms around him tightly and pulled the body that had curled in on itself close. "You don't have to go at all," he said. "Not ever if you didn't want to."

He kissed the top of the smaller man's head and held him close. "I wasn't trying to kick you out of the bed, mein schatz. I just wanted to know if Chibitalia would be okay with your brother, if you might be able to stay. Or you wanted to, for that matter." He pressed his forehead to Feliciano's and tried from the somewhat awkward position to look into the eyes that had been so hurt by the simple question.

"I wouldn't send anyone, least of all you, out of my bed after that." He paused a moment, wanting to ask who it was that had dismissed the kind young man before that Ludwig's question had brought up such pain in those eyes that, close as he was at the moment, reminded him of chocolate and honey.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel)

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:44 pm

Feliciano hugged him back, relaxing in Ludwig's embrace. Of course Ludwig was just concerned for Chibi, after all he had already seemed affectionate towards the boy, and he was just caring for them. And a part from that, it wouldn't have been the first time that someone would just walk away and leave alone after a flirt, he knew that - it already happened, and he never objected: that was how things worked, sometimes.

"I'm sorry..." his eyes lowered, then went back to look at Ludwig "I thought you didn't want me anymore, now that... you know..." he shrugged, then buried his face in his neck.

It was stupid, Feliciano well knew that, because he would have to go away sooner or later, and Ludwig wasn't going to keep coming at his restaurant and then bringing him to his room like tonight. But still, he had been scared at the idea of the man just sending him away. He well understood that that could happen, that everything had to come to an end, but just... not right now.

"Anyway, Chibi will be fine, I only need to be back on time to prepare them breakfast tomorrow morning~" he added with a smile.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:59 pm

Ludwig smiled. "Good. Though we might want to get under the covers. The air conditioning is making this room a little chilly." Admittedly, the fact that his body was covered in only a sheen of sweat was not helping matters.

Awkwardly, he tugged the comforter and blankets down and crawled beneath them, holding his arms out to Feliciano to encourage he did the same. "As for not wanting you," he said, looking at his lover seriously, "that couldn't be farther from the truth. Admittedly, I may not be able to come to your restaurant every day. Otherwise, my bosses may wonder why I'm spending so much on Italian food, but I hope to come by often, if you'll have me."

He knew it was just the opposite, that his contacts at Interpol would be thrilled to hear he was seeing the Vargas family in action nightly, but he knew better, that it didn't seem realistic if he were trying to date Feliciano. And God, did he want to. Under other circumstances, he was sure his possessive side would have kicked in by now. He'd be taking Feliciano out on proper dates and spending lazy afternoons with the chef, either cooking or just sitting together and enjoying one another's presence.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:14 pm

Feliciano nodded and crawled happily beneath the covers, following Ludwig in their shelter. He laid beside him, enjoying the fresh scent of the sheets, and the cozy sensation of having them wrapped around their still sweaty bodies.

"Are you kidding?" he smirked "You won't be paying a single dollar at my place, seriously, so..." his smile softened "Please, come every time you want, okay? I'll cook something special for you... or whatever you want to. I'm not expert about German food, but you can teach me."

Then again, why was he even suggesting this? He knew he was going to regret all of this later, but with Ludwig, it felt just natural. Natural as if they were going to spend time together as a normal couple would, and as if he didn't have anything to hide.

He shifted closer to Ludwig, sighing contently. "Or just come whenever you have time. I'll be glad to see you around even just once more."
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:29 pm

Ludwig smiled and kissed Feliciano's cheek. "That sounds much better than soup from a microwave," he said, pulling him close and letting one leg drape over the other man's. "Though I can still pay sometimes. I'm given an allowance of sorts while I'm over here." He kissed the top of the man's head. "I might as well use it."

He buried his nose in Feliciano's hair. "I am going to be here for weeks, at least, now. My bosses aren't sure how long they'll need me here, but it should be at least that." He smiled and held Feliciano close. In a different situation, if Feliciano wasn't attached to the family he needed to prosecute, if there wasn't the possibility the sweet man was somehow involved, Ludwig would have stayed his time in the country, perhaps a bit longer as a vacation to see where things with his new lover could go.

"It gives us plenty of time to get to know one another, even if we skipped a bit of that to get to, well, tonight." He closed his eyes, feeling a bit sleepy.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:04 pm

"Well, this is good news. Means that I can spoil you a lot~" he closed his eyes, his nose nuzzling in Ludwig's neck, and he chuckled at his last sentence.

"True, but it was worth it, wasn't it?" he asked, shifting his arms to wrap over the other man's waist. His sense now satisfied, he let his hand wander lazily over the other man's hip and chest, and his fingers came across some of the scars he had spotted previously on the man's body.

His fingertips indulged for a couple of moments on them, exploring the skin cautiously. He hadn't dared to ask anything, earlier, but now he felt relaxed and more confident that Ludwig wouldn't dismiss him if he dared asking something.

"Did it hurt very bad?" he asked softly. The scar seemed quite deep, and he wondered where such a thing could come from - a knife cut, maybe? He hoped that his friend didn't have to suffer such violence.

Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:24 pm

Ludwig was almost startled awake by the touches to the scar and Feliciano's simple question. "I ... that one did. More than some of the others." A few of the others came from work, and he'd been an adult when he'd gotten them. "My mother's boyfriend didn't care for me much. Didn't care for my preferences either when it came to dating."

He sighed and closed his eyes again, willing away memories of that fat bastard from his mind for a moment. "He drank. Far too often. I was ... sixteen? yes, sixteen, at the time. We would fight when he'd drink. I landed a few punches on him, he managed the same. He just had his beer bottle in his hand at the time." It had broken during that scuffle, and there was still the faintest bit of brown glass still stuck. It had never worked its way out and he'd been forbidden by the bastard to go to the hospital. Not that he and his mother could have afforded it.

He'd stopped being cautious about injuries after that. He was scarred up enough from his childhood. What were a few more?
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:45 pm

Feliciano opened his eyes wide in horror: had really his mother's boyfriend just...? He shivered as he hugged the man close, as if his embrace could help the pain the young Ludwig had felt back then.

Even if Feliciano had grown up in an environment that was everything but kind, he had somehow managed to get through it avoiding most of physical violence. It was maybe because his brother and dad had always been so very protective towards him, managing to keep him away from troubles, or taking the risks upon them. Or maybe, it was because of his submissive nature, which never led him to fight anyone - he had always preferred running away, instead, and the bullies who liked running after him had never thought of inflicting him any wound that would lead to a permanent scar.

Anyway, stories like that weren't unusual in Feliciano's daily life, but still, the very thought of a teenage Ludwig being beaten up by someone who should have protected him instead...

"I'm sorry to hear this..." his fingertips had met a lot of other old wounds on the man's body, and he couldn't help wondering if they were as well the result of the same person's acts of violence.

He also couldn't help asking himself if his dad was going to have the same scars, once he would come back to them... If he ever would, that is.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:06 pm

"thank you," Ludwig said, smiling as the man tightened his hold on him. His hand moved to rub his lover's back. "But for all of the pain it caused at the time, he and people like him made me tougher."

They also made him decide to be a police officer. He wanted to fight the assholes like the men who'd dated his mother and who grew up in the area of town he'd lived in. None of them had been very thrilled with the idea of him being gay. He'd learned to defend himself and become stronger.

"My mother had very poor taste in men." He kissed the top of Feliciano's head. "I like to think that mine is considerably better."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Feliciano nodded. Becoming tougher... that was what was supposed to happen when one grew up in such a cruel environment. That was also what Feliciano had never managed to become.

He smiled faintly. Due to his "job", he could as well be considered part of the category of men Ludwig wouldn't want to be involved with, even though Feliciano surely wasn't the kind of guy who would beat someone up, especially a kid. He wasn't even able to scold Chibitalia - but that was also because the boy was so kind and good that there wasn't any need to, and because Chibi's moments of laziness were still shorter and rarer than his brother's ones.

"My dad and brother never had a problem with me liking boys, I'm very lucky." he said simply. "My dad has always been quite a libertine, when it came to dating... he rather encouraged me, I guess." he chuckled.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Ludwig smiled. "Your father sounds like a fun man to be around." He ran his hand through Feliciano's hair. "Of course, I like him quite a bit for raising you like you are."

He carded his fingers through the auburn hair beneath his chin. "Though ... I wonder about the person who threw you out of their bed before," he said quietly. It troubled him Feliciano was so prepared for Ludwig to do the same to him. Though, really, Ludwig should never have gotten himself this involved with the man to begin with, but it didn't mean he had any desire to toss him out.. "What sort of person could do that to someone like you?"

He looked down at Feliciano, his fingers moving from his hair to his cheek.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:09 pm

"He is. But he's very acculturate, you know, he knows so much stuff! And he's also a very strong man, you know?" Feliciano chuckled some more, then went quiet. Could he really afford to talk about his father like that, like he was still safe and sound?

He let Ludwig's fingers sooth the pain and comfort him, closing his eyes at the kind touch. He smiled as he heard the question, and opened his eyes again lazily, nuzzling with his head in the pillow, while his fingers traced small circles on the blond man's shoulder.

"I can't say anyone threw me out of their bed badly..." Feliciano had had his own crushes, his own delusions, but nothing that led him to a great love story which then ended badly, leaving him hurt and cruelly heartbroken. But all these small scars, one by one, had dig inside him in time.

"They just... wouldn't care for me after a short while. I've never been good enough for anyone to keep me, I guess." he said with an apologizing smile. Everytime, he really meant to do his best, but it never worked out, for a reason or another. "I was just very scared that things with you would end even faster, and I really didn't want to."
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:23 pm

Ludwig pressed his lips to Feliciano's. "You don't have to worry about that. Of all the things that could end whatever this is between you and I, you will not be the cause of it. I'm afraid that once I am with someone, I'm very reluctant to let them go." He kissed Feliciano's forehead.

"But if you decide you don't want me around, or if the fact that I will eventually be going back to Germany bothers you ..." Ludwig didn't begin to list the other things that were far more likely to end their little love affair far more quickly. "... then you can tell me so and I'll accept it. I won't like it, but I'll accept it."

He tried to smile at that, to make it sound light-hearted. He was afraid his own thoughts of how dubious his reasons for getting this close this quickly to Feliciano would make the statement seem far too serious. He was supposed to be a German businessman on a trip for work. This was not supposed to be dark and gloomy.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:04 pm

Feliciano listened carefully to what Ludwig was saying, eyes wide open to stare at his new lover's face in the darkness. At first, he was surprised. Not that Feliciano ever thought anything bad about Ludwig, quite the contrary, in fact, but now, the man wasn't simply saying that he wasn't going to throw him away from his bed. He was saying that there was a something between them - because a "whatever" was always something, right? - and that he didn't mean to put an end to it.

Now, even although he instinctively trusted the other man, Feliciano knew Ludwig still had to go back to Germany, but he couldn't help the joyful smile that suddenly spread on his face.

"Really?" he laughed, ruffling his hair "But I don't think I would ever want to not have you around, so don't worry~" he kissed him back with momentum, not caring if he had said a bit too much.
    After all, he was still sure that "whatever" there was between them was going to end, and maybe it was that that made his tongue run so freely. Or maybe, it was just what he really meant and hoped, even if he knew that it was going to end.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:30 pm

Ludwig smiled and held Feliciano close, ignoring the fact that his lover had ruffled his usually carefully coifed hair. He kissed him back happily, trying to just enjoy this moment and the other man's presence. This was going to hurt, but Ludwig had suspected as much when it started. Getting so close to the chef so quickly when he knew he would be here a month if he were lucky, that was unwise. Letting things go this far knowing what he did about Feliciano's family, that was even worse. All he could do now was be honest about how he felt. That, at the very least, wouldn't be a lie.

He pulled himself out of his head and sad thoughts and put his efforts into the kiss. He nibbled at Feliciano's lip and let his hand move down to the man's hip. The other was trapped somewhere between them, so he shifted it so his arm could act as a pillow under his lover's head.

This was quite possibly the stupidest, most reckless thing he'd ever done.

And he didn't care.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:00 pm

Feliciano kept smiling, kissing his lover back and shifting closer to him.

He lifted his head and then rested it quietly on his lover's arm. That gave him a pleasant feeling of safety and warmth, and he sighed happily. He hadn't felt like that in quite a long time - surely never, since his father had been taken away. His whole life could crash from a moment to another, and despite his cheerful nature, Feliciano had been living with that awareness every single moment of his days.

"You make me happy, you know?" Feliciano let his arm rest on Ludwig's hip, caressing his back lazily. Then again, it didn't matter if it wasn't going to last for real, Feliciano knew that things could change very quickly if he told Ludwig the truth about him and his family, so he didn't need him to be completely honest with him as well. But still, Feliciano believed way too easily in what others told him.

"I wish I can do the same, although I probably won't be good enough... but I'll try! I'm always very scared that people will leave me, so... grazie for saying what you said earlier." he confessed quietly, closing his eyes as he casted another kiss on his nose.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Ludwig smiled as he felt Feliciano's lips at his nose. "Mein schatzi, you are making me very happy. You have been a great companion for me." He soothingly rubbed his thumb over the skin at the man's hip. "I couldn't imagine how you could do better."

He opened his eyes and looked into the Italian's. "I don't know when I've smiled so much as I have in the last few days, so I'm very pleased you are as happy with me."

It was true. He was known for being a dour and serious man, though around Feliciano he was able to be more light-hearted. He wished only that the man was just the chef that his cover made him out to be. Then, at the end of all of this, the potential for the man to feel something other than hatred for Ludwig would still be there. The blond seriously doubted his lover would want to come back to Germany with him if he had to lock up his brother.

Ludwig wouldn't even consider the possibility that Feliciano had some involvement in his family's dealings.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:19 pm

"Really?" Feliciano remember that the first impression he had had of Ludwig, the previous day, was one of a very intimidating and serious person. He chuckled too, remembering how he had suggested that the blonde should have some feminine company for dinner... he surely didn't expect to find himself in his hotel's room in slightly more than 24 hours. He would never had guessed that such a man would take interest in him.

"You should smile more~ You look cute! I thought you were a bit scary, when I first saw you. But then you were chatting with Chibi, and he was drawing and you were so nice to him, so I thought you couldn't possibly be someone scary." he told him.

He wondered if he couldn't just tell him everything and... and see him kick him out, and call the police, most probably. He hugged the other tight.
    "You like children, mh?"
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:45 pm

He chuckled at the fact that Feliciano had found him scary to begin with. It wasn't the first time he'd been told that, but he supposed he should be grateful for Chibitalia's presence to soften his gruff exterior. "I do like children. And as for Chibitalia, well, I don't see how anyone couldn't like him. He's a very sweet boy."

He kissed Feliciano's forehead. "He reminds me a lot of you. Just younger. I can't really guess if he's anything like your brother, since I haven't met him, but I think your youngest brother takes after you."

He rested his cheek against Feliciano's head. "I like well behaved children, though I'm very unlikely to have any of my own. I'm far too much of a workaholic for any adoption agency to trust me with the care of a child."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:28 pm

Feliciano nodded. Of course, he couldn't see how anyone would get annoyed at Chibi's presence, but...
    "There are a few of our customers who don't really like having him around. I've told him to be careful and not bother people, but he loves socializing." he replied. Nothing bad had ever happened to Chibi so far, also because he knew better than going to talk to their "special" customers, but still, Feliciano knew things weren't going to be always as simple as that.

He chuckled. "I guess Chibi looks more like me than my brother."
    He wondered briefly if he should introduce Ludwig to Lovino, but then decided that it wasn't strictly necessary, for now. Lovino had his, ah, own tastes about people.

"But you seem like someone who would take care of them, even if busy." he stated simply, his nose nuzzling under Ludwig's chin, inhaling the man's scent - a scent that was becoming familiar way too quickly. "My dad used to be away a lot for his job, but he would take good care of us, everytime he could."
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:38 pm

Ludwig rubbed his finger over Feliciano's cheek. "Some people just don't appreciate children. Shame, because Chibitalia is such a good one."

"And though I would probably care for any children, I would need someone to balance me out. I am sure I would be very strict."

He let his finger run down the man's jaw. "And that's if I don't scare a kid away. Chibitalia is one of the few children who's ever willingly come up to me like he did."

It was odd to be talking about children with this man, like there were plans for something else after all of this, that maybe he could take Feliciano back to Germany with him and escape the crime world Ludwig knew he was involved in.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:29 am

Feliciano chuckled, reaching out one hand to take Ludwig's, and kissed its palm and fingers.

"Chibi's very friendly. He must have liked you from the start~" he said between one kiss and another, then placed the man's hand on his cheek again, rubbing against it and smiling at Ludwig.

"Well, I tend to be everything but strict, ahah. My brother tells me I should be stricter, but in the end he himself is too kind to to behave like that too." but then again, Chibi was already denied a normal life, how could anyone deny him anything else? Like extra cake?

"So I'd probably need someone firmer than me in these kind of things..." he chuckled again. "We'd be a good match even for children, ve?" he added, in a playful tone, and winking at him.

For how much he wished he could find someone to take him and Chibi away from that life, he wasn't going to ask that for real, to Ludwig, right now. But as long as it sounded like a joke, there was no harm in letting out his wishes, ...right?
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:22 pm

The kisses on his palm and fingers were different, far more intimate and comfortable an act than Ludwig could remember anyone ever doing for him before. He certainly wouldn't argue about Chibitalia. He was a very sweet and friendly little boy. So much like the man opposite him right now.

Ludwig smiled at the thought, of them balancing one another. He knew better than to dwell on it for long, but he joked back, "We'd balance one another just fine, as long as you didn't make me look like the bad guy. Not that I think you could be strict even if you knew you had to be."

He kissed Feliciano's forehead and caressed his cheek with the hand his lover had been kissing. It was so easy, so fun to just pretend that there was that kind of future ahead for them, even if he knew better. "Do you think I could kidnap you and Chibitalia and just take you back to Germany? You'd be a ready-made family," he said, a light tone to his voice.

(Feli, that picture is too funy.)
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:42 pm

"I can't assure anything, I don't think I know how to be strict anyway." he replied, still kidding. The other man seemed to be fine with that joke, so there wasn't anything wrong in going on with it, right?

"Ahah, we would, indeed! But this means we would need to learn German!" he rolled a bit, nuzzling in the mattress beside Ludwig.

"You could teach us, I guess, although it would be difficult to learn..." he went on, his toes rubbing gently on Ludwig's ankles. "Well, Chibi would get to go to a German school, so he'll be fine learning it there. I'd probably be a lost cause with that, instead." he chuckled again. "Unless you are a very good teacher. But, you said you tend to be strict, so would you be a very strict teacher too? I'd be too worried to learn anything."

(pfft, I know)
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:15 pm

Ludwig smiled. "I could certainly try to teach you." He kissed the man's forehead. "I am sure that we could work out a reward system. To make up for when I'm too strict."

He moved his lips close to Feliciano's ear. "Or start teaching you the fun words." He nibbled at the man's earlobe. "Perhaps mein liebling, my love, mein schatz, my dear..." Those were the names he'd been calling Feliciano all night. It was not a terrible idea to start with those.

He kissed the spot just beside Feliciano's ear. "Or I will just have to stay by your side there."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:20 am