Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel)

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel)

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:39 pm

Feliciano giggled, delighted by the small kisses and nibbling and by the names the other was calling him with.

"This way, I would be able to learn it very quickly, I think~" he tapped Ludwig's lips with his forefinger. "You kiss me everytime I get one word right, while I have to kiss you everytime I make a mistake!"

He suppressed a yawn - how lat was it? He would need to go soon, he knew, but decided to relegate the thought in a far corner of his mind - and smiled again. "Then it's one piece of clothing off for each grammar rule, and so on..." he suggested, his fingertips circling around the other's mouth.

"I wouldn't mind a change from here, you know..." he added after a moment "Not that I don't like it here, but I miss Europe."
    And surely, putting an ocean again between them and their past wouldn't harm.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel)

Post  Ludwig Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:26 pm

"Then you must come back and visit at least. It has been some time since I was in Italy. We could see the sights and you can make sure that I don't scare anyone with my bad Italian."

His fingers curled into Feliciano's hair once again as he kissed along the man's jaw. "Perhaps we can work out the same sort of arrangement for you to teach me Italian. I don't know if I would manage to learn much with you as a distraction, but it would be more interesting than normal class."

He settled his head back on the pillow and draped his arm around Feliciano's waist. He tried, not successfully, to stifle a yawn. "Did you still want to stay?" It wouldn't be a terrible thing to doze with company in his bed.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:34 pm

"Ill talk for you, don't worry~" he assured "And yes, I agree. Teaching might be just as fun as learning, this way." Feliciano nodded all seriously, and followed Ludwig's mouth to kiss him back.

The man's yawn was contagious and this time he found himself yawning broadly, although he tried to reach out one hand to cover his mouth as quickly as possible.
    "Ah, I should go, I guess... both my brothers will need me to make them breakfast tomorrow..." and then, there was the kitchen to clean up, and... oh, but didn't it feel just perfectly nice, laying there, Ludwig's arm resting around him, in the warmth of the bed?

If there was something that Feliciano loved, that he absolutely adored, was sleeping while cuddling with someone. He used to do that with his older brother, but he apparently didn't have much time for it lately. He did that with Chibi, of course, but... well, of course it wasn't the same thing of falling asleep in the embrace of a lover.

He sighed, and nuzzled closer to Ludwig, without showing any intention to get up.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Ludwig tightened his arm around Feliciano as he closed his own eyes. "Gute Nacht." He kissed him on the top of his head and shifted just enough to pull the covers firmly over their bare bodies.

He had a smile on his face as he felt sleep overtaking him. "Schlaf gut mein Schatz."

He let his cheek rest against Feliciano's hair and his leg wedge its way between the other man's. It had been a very long time since he'd last had someone to sleep with like this.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:37 pm

Feliciano didn't realize immediately that his eyes were closing, and as he did, he didn't even try to open them. He felt the blankets being pulled over him, but what was really warm and wrapping was Ludwig's arm around him.

He barely had the strength to mutter something that sounded like "wake me up early" before he let himself being cradled away, kidnapped by the embrace and the softness of everything around him.

Feliciano happily let the consciousness go, and fell asleep quickly in Ludwig's arms, his chest moving quietly against the other man's, on his mouth a content smile that mirrored the one on his lover's face.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:09 pm

(can't figure out how to delete this. it posted twice.)

Last edited by Ludwig on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:10 pm

When dawn finally came, Ludwig was contentedly wrapped around his bed partner when he finally woke. He opened his eyes slowly and smiled as he felt the warm breath against his neck. It had been far too long since he'd had a bed partner to wake up with. He watched the other man as he slept, not usre when he should try to rouse him.

He propped his head up on his elbow and let his eyes take in the man as he slept, his lips parted slightly, his skin holding a sun-kissed color that Ludwig's would never achieve. The errant curl stuck out at an odd angle, though the rest of the hair was in a similar state of disarray, and Ludwig was sure his own was as well. He wondered if he really could kidnap the man and take him back to Germany, rather than do his job.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:24 pm

Feliciano had no conscience of the sun coming in from the window, no feeling of the man beside him who was now staring at him while he was still asleep. If the evening before he had been concerned about getting up early to run back home to take care of his brothers, sleep had made him forget about everything else.

He was still comfortably wrapped in the dark world of dreams, and those dreams were cozy and warm, and although he wasn't smiling, his face relaxed and expressionless, in the dreams he felt content and loved.

The drift of cooler air that caressed his face as the other moved made him wrinkle his nose and shift a bit on the pillow, searching for the warmth that had kept him company the whole night.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:12 pm

Ludwig ran his hand through Feliciano's hair. "Mein Schatz ..." he spoke huskily into the man's ear. He let the man curl close to him as he slept, but he didn't want him to oversleep. He knew he'd not really intended to spend the night and Ludwig didn't want to cause problems for his work or Chibitalia to go to school. "Do you need to wake up for Chibitalia or the restaurant?"

He didn't expect an answer, but he thought that might make him rally enough to let Ludwig know when he really needed to go to get up and leave.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:53 pm

Feliciano's head nuzzled deeper in the cushion and under the blankets, as something went close to his hear and tickled it.

"Mmmh, ancora cinque minuti... *" he mumbled, face hidden in the pillow, the cover almost inside his mouth. "Lo metti su tu il caffè? **" he purred, and then the purring become a quiet snoring for a couple of moments. Coffee.. breakfast.. he wanted brioche too. Or cake.

* = Still five minutes
    ** = Can you make coffee?
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Ludwig didn't catch much of what was said, but he thought he understood coffee. "I don't think I could make good coffee here in the room. But there's a shop not far from the hotel we could stop at."

He kissed Feliciano's neck, hoping to wake him up a bit more. "And we probably both need showers after last night." He didn't want either Feliciano's older brother or Chibi wondering just what their brother had been up to.

Not to mention that Ludwig wanted to be sure he hadn't hurt his lover the night before. It had been a long time for him and he may have gotten over enthusiastic by the end.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 5 Empty

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:36 pm

The voice kept talking quietly, and after a moment he could feel a soft kiss on his neck. Feliciano chuckled, turning his head on the pillow to open his eyes slowly, and regretting it.
    "So much liiight!" he protested, his head disappearing quickly under the pillow. He reached out one had to search for Ludwig's body, found what seemed his arm and followed it until he met the hand, letting his finger lace with the other's.

Slowly, thoughts were starting to gather in his mind, and he realized that he had spent the night in Ludwig's room, and that it was morning.

"...what time is it?" he asked from under the pillow. He was still too lazy to worry for being late or to look up to see if there was a clock hanging in the room, somewhere.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:27 pm

Ludwig leaned over Feliciano's body so that he could see the digital clock sitting on the bedside table. "Six a.m," he said as he moved to straddle the smaller body beneath him. He kissed down Feliciano's neck and chest with a smile. "We could go to a coffee shop if you wanted."

He peppered kisses down Feliciano's chest, trying to encourage him to come out from beneath the pillow.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:59 pm

Feliciano mumbled something like "it's still early" before struggling under Ludwig's kisses. He emerged from under the pillow laughing, running his fingers through his hair to brush it aside from his forehead.

"Coffee sounds good~ And showering too. But I will need to be back home at seven." he said, his mouth's edges curling down.

Sure enough, he hadn't really planned to spend the night with him, and he really needed to head back home, but the more time he spent with Ludwig, the more time he wanted to spend with him... Feliciano stroke the man's neck and then stretched his arms slowly.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:39 am

Ludwig smiled. "We have enough time to get you there by then," he said before sliding off the bed and standing at the side closest to his lover. "But ... to do so, we're going to have to get up and get that shower." He realized he was being presumptuous. "Or, I could go ahead and have the shower and you could get a few more minutes sleep."

He knew he was standing in the nude, smelling of old sweat and sex, and very much needed a real shower, but he couldn't help the promising idea of Feliciano sharing it with him.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:25 am

Feliciano yawned again, louder. Admittedly, going back to sleep for a few more minutes did sound appealing, but so sounded the idea of showering.

He rolled slightly to one side, still reluctant to leave the warm comfort of the sheets and blankets around him. It wouldn't take long for him to fall asleep again, he knew that, but if Ludwig suggested that they were going to have a shower, that would mean extra cuddles, with addition of hot water and good smelling soap, and and and... he rolled on the other side; why were such choices so difficult to make?

He eventually reached out his arms towards Ludwig, hands open, asking him to grab them and help him getting up.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:02 pm

Ludwig could almost watch Feliciano's thoughts as he tried to decide just what he wanted to do. He honestly didn't know what exactly he'd decide, but it was amusing to watch. When two hands finally reached up toward him after a lot of tossing and turning, Ludwig took them and slowly pulled Feliciano from the bed they'd shared that night.

"Decided that a shower with me is better than a few extra minutes of sleep?" he asked with a teasing tone. "I'm flattered."

He held Feliciano's bare body against him for a moment before heading for the bathroom.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:38 pm

"Mmmh~" was all that he answered, eyes still closed, as he nodded, rubbing his cheek on Ludwig's chest. That closeness made up for the slightly cool air that was about to make him shiver, as his bare body left the shelter of the blankets.

He stood up slowly, and tottered after Ludwig, lacing is arms around his waist to let the taller man lead him towards the bathroom - since Feliciano was apparently still too sleepy to open his eyes.

Man, six in the morning. Couldn't they just have stayed in bed until midday and get up to call room service and have their lunch while still laying down...? One of his legs protested mildly after a few steps, and he tightened his grip on Ludwig.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:16 pm

Ludwig saw his lover struggling and rolled his eyes with the production Feliciano was making of waking up so early. He gently picked him up off of the floor and carried him into the bathroom. "Perhaps you made the wrong choice when you opted not to sleep a few more minutes."

He kissed the smaller man on his forehead before setting him on the closed toilet lid. "Though I'm quite happy with your choice."

He turned on the dimmest light in the bathroom, deciding that Feliciano was not ready for the blindingly bright lights that lined the top of the hotel mirror. Turning back to the other man he ran an affectionate hand through his hair and then down to caress his cheek. "We will have you awake and ready soon enough."

He put his back to the other man as he began the shower, realizing that now, in the light, all the things that had made him uncomfortable the night before, what he still couldn't believe he'd told the man about his past, was on display.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Feliciano yawned again - he really needed some time to regain conscience when he had to wake up early - but the contact of his bottom with the cold toilet lid's surface made him open his eyes quite fast. He rubbed them, combing his hair back, realizing that he had to be a mess, but not caring much about that.

He watched as Ludwig went inside the shower, his back's skin was pale in the light of the bathroom, and the scars he had felt and touched that night were clearly visible on it, now.

Feliciano slowly reached him, suddenly a bit reluctant - not really because of the idea of showering together, but because, at seeing how Ludwig had turned his back to him, he wondered if the blonde would regret having told him things that maybe the other would have preferred keeping for himself.

He traced his spine with his forefinger. "You're a beautiful sight to start the morning with~" he told him softly, stepping in the shower beside him.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:21 am

Ludwig shivered despite the warmth of the shower as the man ran his finger down his spine. He turned to face Feliciano. "I am glad that you think so, though I think the sight that greeted me in the morning was much better." He pressed his lips to the smaller man's. He ran his fingers through Feliciano's dampening hair.

"Do you want me to wash your hair?" he asked after ending the kiss.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:54 pm

Feliciano smiled as he kissed him back, closing his eyes while water dropped from Ludwig's hair onto his nose, and then purred down on his head directly from the shower. It was a bit colder than what Feliciano was used to, and he stepped back with a shiver. "Brrr, cold!" he protested, stepping back.

But the pout disappeared quickly as he nodded enthusiastically, his hair dripping around. "Oh, yes please!" he purred, eyes still closed. "Then I can do the same!" he volunteered, ignoring that the German was quite taller than him and that the operation would require some planning.

Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Ludwig adjusted the temperature on the water to warm it up a bit more and then gently maneuvered Feliciano beneath the spray. "Close your eyes."

His hands carded through Feliciano's hair, letting the water soak through. He gently kissed the man's cheeks and forehead before grabbing the soft-scented shampoo that the hotel had provided. He poured a small amount into the palm of his hands before rubbing them together and then into the man's hair.

He had to wonder how the shorter man would manage to reciprocate.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Feliciano followed sheepishly Ludwig's hands, eyes closed tight, both for the water, and because the other said so.
    He wasn't worried about slipping on the wet surface of the shower, nor was he worried that Ludwig would let shampoo go inside his eyes: those hands had already proven themselves strong enough to grab him if he fell, and kind enough to prevent his eyes from burning with shampoo as well.

"Smells nice~" he commented, head lifted up towards Ludwig's face, gurgling a bit as some water went inside his mouth.

A content smile on his face, Feliciano sighed happily at the feeling of the man's fingers rubbing on his head. The touch was so delightful, although it reminded him of similar rubbing and cuddles of the night before, and... Feliciano tried to put the thought aside to enjoy the simple sensation.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:11 pm

Ludwig was careful with the shampoo, lathering it into the man's hair and scalp. Once he was certain he had covered the auburn hair completely, he guided Feliciano back under the spray, tilting his face up to ensure all of the suds were out. Again, he wondered just how this would work the other way around, but he would go with the flow ... as much as he was capable of doing.

"That means you should smell nice by the time I'm done with you," he said softly in Feliciano's ear as he guided him back out of the direct path of the shower. He couldn't help but notice the smaller man was showing some interest in their current situation, and Ludwig could feel the same warmth pooling at their closeness.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:38 am