Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 8 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel)

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 8 Empty Re: Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel)

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:11 pm

Feliciano went on eating in silence for a while, then smiled at Ludwig, offering a bit of his cake in return.
    "This is sweet of you." he said. He really thought it was, especially considering that he could profit from Feliciano's ties with crime to know more about it, regardless of his safety.

The point was, that Feliciano wasn't sure of how high the risks of helping Ludwig out would be. He had never ever even thought of giving information to a policeman, not really because of his own loyalty to the mafia, but because he was too scared about what the consequences for himself and his family would be.
    But now, Ludwig was the closest thing to a way out from that world that he had ever came across, and, suddenly, risking seemed worth it. And besides, giving away a few names didn't look that dangerous, did it? Surely, he would never do anything that involved shooting people and such. Too scary.

"I still want to know the truth about my dad, and I think the people you're looking for may be involved. So I'm really willing to help." His hand rested on Ludwig's.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel) - Page 8 Empty Re: Ludwig's room (Eridanus Hotel)

Post  Ludwig Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:05 pm

Ludwig squeezed Feliciano's hand. "Then I will do my best to find out what happened to him. I'm sure in the process of doing that, I can find out more about what I need to for my investigation. If you can think of names, or at least explain what you know about people I have met here."

He looked at the other man seriously. "If I already have to be here investigating, the least I can do is find out what has happened to your family."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:16 pm

Feliciano nodded slowly. "Thank you." he squeezed back Ludwig's hand. "This means a lot." Actually, this was the first time someone was saying that would help him finding out more about his father.
    "But I don't want to make you take more risks for that, in any way..." he added, glancing at him worriedly. Ludwig was already risking so much with the simple fact of going around with him, both because of the possibility of him being discovered by the criminals, and by the police as well. The fact that he was helping out the son of one of them - who was even his lover - wouldn't help him come out clean, had their superiors discovered what was going on.

Feliciano finished his cake and took another sip of his cappuccino, and some white cream remained stuck around his lips. Unaware of this, he went on in a serious, conspiratorial tone. "I have only a few ideas about who could be behind this, and no evidence, but I'll try my best to gather other information."
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:34 pm

Ludwig laced his fingers with Feliciano's. "I am happy to help you. My bosses know I've met you and spent time with you. Whatever information I can give you and still give them some as well, it will be fine." To be honest, some of his bosses at Interpol had thoroughly encouraged the idea of him getting "close" to Feliciano, without outright saying that he should sleep with him.

He watched the man take a drink of his coffee. "You have a little bit of ..." He leaned over and rubbed his thumb over the other man's lips. "Foam." He took the thumb back and licked off what he'd wiped from Feliciano's lips. "And taking risks... that's more or less my job description. I'm definitely happy to do it for someone special."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:27 pm

Feliciano chuckled as the other run his finger around his mouth to take away the foam. He then shook his head briefly. "I suppose so, but just.. don't take more risks because of me. I already told you, I don't want to add anyone to the missing list. I don't think I will ever meet any other cop caring to help me." he said with a smile.

He looked back at the table, almost disappointed to see that he had finished his breakfast. Not really for the cake only, but because that meant also that he had to get back home. He looked briefly at his cellphone, which confirmed his suspect. He let out a small sigh, putting it back in his pocket.

((Lud, we need to plan something for what's going to happen next))
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:00 pm

"I suppose it's time for you to go," Ludwig said, standing and leaving enough money on the table to cover the cost of their breakfast. He held out a hand to Feliciano to help him stand. "Would you mind if I stopped by the restaurant later this evening? Maybe, if you aren't too tired, we can see what else this city has to offer."

He would spend the day getting to know it a little bit better.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Feliciano took the hand with a smile and stood up, nodding. "Yes, I really have to go now... and no, of course I won't mind~"

They paid and went out of the café, and Feliciano kissed Ludwig's cheek. "So I'll be waiting for you tonight. And, yeah. There are a couple of funny places we could hang out tonight. Dress up cool... though you don't really need it." he chuckled, his fingers playing over his chest.
    "So, I have a bus stop just behind the corner there." he said, pointing to the other end of the street. "I'll see you later!" he indulged only a couple of moments more to give the man a short hug, then run to the stop.

((I'm posting at the restaurant then~))
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Ludwig smiled and watched Feliciano go. It had happened very quickly for him, but he knew that he felt something very strong for the little chef. He inclined his head to the woman in the shop and left for a day of learning the city.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:23 pm

((posted in the restaurant))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:16 am