Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Impexbank Building New York Branch EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Impexbank Building New York Branch EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Impexbank Building New York Branch EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Impexbank Building New York Branch EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Impexbank Building New York Branch EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Impexbank Building New York Branch EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Impexbank Building New York Branch EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Impexbank Building New York Branch EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Impexbank Building New York Branch EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Impexbank Building New York Branch

Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Impexbank Building New York Branch Empty Impexbank Building New York Branch

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:18 pm

Ivan leafed through a new set of check designs before tossing them in his To Do box. He didn't understand what what was wrong with the American checks they had now but they just had to be different. If the American board of directer got their way there would be a mini upheaval from his other less savory business partners. The checks would have to be manufactured to appear tamer proof in every respect without actually being that way. To design another from scratch...it would takes months. He had a wire transfer to over see in less than an hour and he really didn't need this type of trivial distraction.

Ivan blindly dialed his antique rotary dial phone and waited for the machine to pick up. "Gilbert. I am needing food. Feed me." He dropped the phone back onto its cradle and folded his arms on the broad expanse of the polished chestnut desk, staring out into space. This was going to be a long day.....
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Impexbank Building New York Branch Empty Re: Impexbank Building New York Branch

Post  Gilbert Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:40 pm

After a short while the door, though unlatched properly by the opener, was bashed loudly into the wall. The knob no doubt damaging the drywall from the force. Having first unlatched the door carefully before slamming it backwards, it had been made clear it was no accident.

Gilbert sauntered in behind the fuss with a small white bag in hand. He walked heavily over to the desk where his boss sat and dropped the paper bag directly onto the taller man's desk. He stood back and crossed his arms before he blew out a small "poof" through his lips.

"Large order of blini and basturma from that Russian place you love down the street. Anything else, boss? Or may I perform yet another trivial task for you?" It was clear the young man had tried his hand at this argument before and failed. Now he simply lived with his occasional errand running as best he could--by pitching a controlled fit.
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:49 pm

"You forgot my tea..." Ivan sighed and opened the bag like it was going to bit him. He was pleasantly surprised to see that the food was not smashed this time.

"And you can fix my vall." Gilbert could be such an ass...he wondered why he even kept the man around at all.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:32 pm

Gilbert groaned as turned around to leave the room. On his way out, he slammed the door shut, with no damage done.

He returned a short while later with a large tea in a cup and some DAP plaster patch in his other hand. He dropped the tea onto the desk, nearly letting it tip over, then walked to the busted wall and knelt beside it. He smoothed on the mud with practiced ease, then sat back to gauge his work. Satisfied, he capped the DAP and took it from the room.

"Be back in a few hours to sand it." He grumbled on his way out.
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:10 am

"Gilbert!~ You can clean up this mess and get me new papers~" Ivan dropped the soaked documents on the carpeted floor and beamed at his assistant. He could be so cute sometimes~
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:36 am

A cord of muscle showed as Gilbert ground his jaws together. He bent and began to clean up the mess with some paper towels from a nearby dispenser. He grouched as he cleaned, his back to the taller man.

"I am a trained killer you know..." And I can bitchslap like nobody's business, he thought. He decided not to say it out loud though, and he scooted over on his knees to pick up the last of the papers.
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:15 pm

"So you have said many times." He watched Gilbert as he worked, leaning back in his chair.

"Though, you vould look stunning in a maids uniform. You've the legs for it~ Sit." He eat quietly and returned his attention to the empty space which truthfuly was far more interesting than his company.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:49 am

Gilbert forced himself to keep his hand down. He'd felt the twitch that meant he wanted to backhand someone, and Ivan was not the man to do that to. He finished cleaning up and left to retrieve new papers. When he returned Gilbert held them out to his boss without letting them drop to the desk.

He cleared his throat as he extended his hand. With the other he pulled out a small bottle of air freshener spray and spritzed it away from the two of them, into the center of the room. He then quickly pocketed it.

Post  Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:16 pm

"Oh, Vanya I really think you should give Gilbert a rest," Yekaterina calmly suggested walking into the office. Smiling over at Gilbert and giving him a greeting before turning back to her brother.

"Besides Gilbert does have his good points as well...as the bad I suppose," giving another smile to her brother and sitting across from him "So just go easy on him alright, oh what did you get to eat this time?"
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:20 am

"But hie has such beautiful expressions~" He pushed the bag of food across the table to his sister and pushed the papers on his desk around. There was so much work to do....

"Ah! These things are for you two~" he took the IN stack and divided it up equally between his two employees.

Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:30 am

Gilbert grinned to the woman as he took the stupid stack of papers from his stupid boss. He bowed half-heartedly to his employer and winked at his sister.

"I promise you even my bad traits are at the very least fun."

Post  Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:16 am

Yekaterina blushfuly turned her head away taking the papers looking them over carefully. "If you s-say so Gilbert...ah thank you Vanya," she said quitely.

"Don't over work yourself, please Vanya."
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:05 am

Ivan threw his solid bronze pen at Gilbert's head and was more than pleased with the loud thunk it made.

"I can not promise that~ But I do promise to eat lunch today. I am not so sure about dinner. And you both have checks in you're mail box" He rummaged through his desk for another pen and found yet another stack of papers. At least he just has to sign these and call to collect loans...you would think law firms would be able to pay on time.

"Ah, you both may go. Unless you are needing anything?"
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:38 pm

“Ah fuck!”

Gilbert rubbed at the small lump forming above his left eye. “So now you wish me blind…heh.” He grumbled as he left the room, grabbing his check on his way out.

Post  Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:10 pm

letting out a sigh she smiled and said good bye to her brother and walked out the door to catch up to Gilbert. "Gilbert, Gilbert, i'd like to apoligize for my brother," she said nervously.

"I mean he probably didn't mean to try and blind you...." she finished folding her hands together infront of her.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:30 pm

Gilbert grunted as he picked up his check and continued down the hall to the elevator.

"Eh, don't worry about it Katerina. If you apologize for your brother every time he makes an ass of himself, well you'd be on your knees all the time. With bruises."

Gilbert stopped and looked at her as he thought about what he just said. A large grin spread over his face as he eyed the woman.

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:36 pm

Yekaterina expression turened to cautious, she didn't know what was the mind of man in front of her. But she knew enough to be cautious when it always came to him.

"Even if I end up with bruises, I will always feel the need to do so," she looked down letting out another sigh before looking back up at him "but i don't expect you to understand."
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:50 pm

Gilbert tried to stifle a snort, but failed miserably.
    “I suppose so my dear. After all, I never had a brother.” He smiled at her crookedly before waving his check at her. “Would you like to get a Pizza with me?”

Post  Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:12 am

Being taken back by the comment, Yekaterina let out a small smile before nodding.
    "Oh, Gilbert I didn't expect you to be generous with your money," a small chuckle escaping her lips. Walking towards the elevator, looking over her shoulder at him, "Well lets go Gilbert."
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:00 am

Gilbert grinned, his lips falling a bit crooked as he stepped up to her with his elbow out.

"My treat. I just hope you like mushrooms." He winked and pressed the down button for the elevator.

(Would you like to move to the pizzeria thread?)

Post  Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:30 am

(sure)
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:18 am

(I posted there, just so you know. I've been left in the dust once or twice myself. Wink )

Post  Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:36 pm

She waited as the elevator took its time reaching to the floor she needed to get off on. As the sound of a ding and the doors opened, Yekaterina quickly walked from the elevator down the hallway towards her brothers office.
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:43 am

Ivan was most certainly not asleep. He was not asleep with his feet propped up on his desks. Nor was he asleep with his feet propped up and hat over his eyes. That would just be absurd. He was reviewing business loan applications that he tapped inside of his hat. True facts.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:51 pm

Yekaterina opened the door to her brother's office. Taking a quick look around noticing him how he was, "Poor Vanya falling asleep at his desk," she though to herself walking around the desk. Standing next to him she glanced at his desk then back at his face that was covered by his face, she gave a small sigh taking off his hat.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:17 am