Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Impexbank Building New York Branch - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Impexbank Building New York Branch - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Impexbank Building New York Branch - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Impexbank Building New York Branch - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Impexbank Building New York Branch - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Impexbank Building New York Branch - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Impexbank Building New York Branch - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Impexbank Building New York Branch - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Impexbank Building New York Branch - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Impexbank Building New York Branch

Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Impexbank Building New York Branch - Page 2 Empty Re: Impexbank Building New York Branch

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:11 pm

Ivan started and sat up immediately, nearly tipping back in his chair. He caught himself against the wall and thumped back down. "K-Kat! Do not do that! You nearly gave me a heart attack!"

Impexbank Building New York Branch - Page 2 Empty Re: Impexbank Building New York Branch

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:28 pm

"Well maybe you shouldnt have your face covered, Im surprise you didnt hear me come in," she looked down at the hat seeing the piece of paper. She shook her head giving out a sigh plaicing the hat on the desk glancing back over at him.
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:43 am

Ivan had the decency to look a tiny bit ashamed and shuffled papers around his desk trying to look busy. "Not that I am unhappy to see you...it is just that you vere just jere. Do you have anything to tell me?"

Post  Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:52 am

She lightly patted his back walking around to the other side of the desk. "Well, when Gilbert and I were at the restaurant we met a new cop apparently he seems smarted then most of the cops do really, he seemed quite intrested in the cook of the restaurant but oh well, I just figured you should know of course," she finished clasping her hands together.
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:41 pm

Ivan leabed back in his cahir, chewing thoughtfully on his bottem lip. "He does not see like much of a threat. Let us vait and see. It vill be interesting to vatch him adjust to this city." It was rare for them to recive transfers. Most of the city cops wanted to keep the payouts between themselvs and a noob might blow the whistle on the nurmerous legal activites that they participated in. Also, Ivan did most of their work for them. Why cause more paper work by ratting him out when his methods required none?

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:00 pm

She gave a small nod agreeing with him, "We will have to eait and see like always." "Also I think you need a break Vanya...from all this work that you do," she was worried...again, "So how about it Vanya, and also you need to sleep properly as well."
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:13 pm

Ivan smiled and would have hugged his sister is she wasn't so far away. "I am fine~ You are such a sveet sister. I do not know vhat I vould do vithout you. Starve probably~"

Post  Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Raivis charged into the bank, and straight to his boss's office. "S-sir! Sir! I-I am so sorry, sir!" He was in horrible shape. His hair was all messed up, his shirt was miss buttoned, his tie was tied wrong, he was holding a binder full of unorganized papers in one arm, and he held up his pants with his other because he had forgotten his belt. "I-I'm sorry sir! M-my alarm wasn't working, and I-i woke up about 10 minutes ago, and..." He continued on in a random little rant about everything that had happened, but his voice faded down to that where only he could hear himself.
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:35 pm

Ivan stared blankly at the babbling whirlwind figure that had graced them with its sub par appearance.

"Mr. Galante....Did you come through the front door looking like..." He gestured males state of dress, struggling to keep a neutral face.

Post  Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Raivis looked down at his appearance to see how big of a mess he really was. "O-oh N-no sir! I-i came through the back, and came straight here!" He said nervously trying to remember what he really did. He decided that was good enough of an excuse, and that Ivan would hopefully believe him.

"I-i will go clean up." He said as he unbuttoned his shirt so he could re-button it properly once he reached the bathroom. He struggled with one of the buttons as he walked out of the room and off to the bathroom.

Post  Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:30 am

Yekaterina was about to answer her brother when Raivis had charged into the room. Looking like he had over slept or something. As he explained his story and quickly went to go fix him self up. "Vanya, don't give him such a hard time, he did look like in a hurry."

Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:27 pm

"I am not giving him a hard time. This is a bank, not a 7-11 store. Slovenliness vill not be tolerated." He rearranged the papers on his desk before looks up at his sister. "You vere saying?.."

Post  Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:33 pm

Raivis returned moments later looking perfect, not 1 thing was wrong, and his binder had been reorganized. "A-again. I-i'm sorry that I wasn't in good shape earlier. I-it will n-never happen again!" He said as he bowed respectfully to his boss. "I-Is their anything you need sir? Paperwork, organize a meeting, maybe get you some lunch?" He asked hoping he could make up for his mistake.
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:33 pm

Ivan sighed and turned his attention back to the tiny annoyance that was Ravis. He pointed at the chair situated in front of his desk. "See that chair? Yes? Sit and organize these." He dropped a stack of papers in front of the aforementioned chair and returned to his own work.

Post  Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:56 am

Raivis looked at the chair, before sitting in it. He then began to sort the papers. "Y-yes sir! R-right away sir!" He said, straightening the papers, and organizing them alphabetically, by date.
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:53 pm

Ivan sighed and doodled on the contract in front of him. He seemed to be doing an awful lot of sighing today...Maybe it was a sign. He needed a new job or something.

"Ravis. Ve should open a bakery."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:00 pm