Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Belarus' Application EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Belarus' Application EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Belarus' Application EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Belarus' Application EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Belarus' Application EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Belarus' Application EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Belarus' Application EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Belarus' Application EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Belarus' Application EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

+2
Feliciano Vargas
Chibitalia
6 posters

Belarus' Application

Belarus' Application Empty Belarus' Application

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:12 pm

Character name: Natalya Arlovskaya
    Nation: Belarus

Height: 5' 2"
    Hair/eyes: Platinum blonde/ Dark blue eyes

Personality: Well.. I suppose words that other individuals have called me go along the lines of psychotic, terrifying, destructive, and violent. But, we all know better than that. I have a deep ability to love, but that mostly consists of my supposed 'brother complex', but that is simply absurd. I do love my Vanya and no one will ever take him away. EVER. Like any normal young woman, I dream of getting married and becoming one with the Russia, da? I have a tendency to become easily agitated, especially with a certain country, or anyone else who interferes with any and all things Vanya-related on my schedule. I have a slight obsession with knives, so they are always hidden on my person. Just in case.

Well, I suppose that is all for now. If you want to know anymore, I suggest asking me personally. But only if I'm not watching Vanya. Otherwise, you might find a certain part of your anatomy annexed quite brutally.

Sample Post:

A cold breeze whistled angrily between the tree branches as the soft-looking, white snow crunched beneath Natalya's black boots. The breeze tousled her platinum blonde locks slightly into her face, forcing a slender hand to brush them and reveal a pair of dark, blue eyes. These deep eyes scoured the snowy plain, searching for something. Or rather, someone. A small sigh passed through her pale lips as she continued her trek, brushing away the cold from her shoulders.

Two large double doors stood before her as she stared down at the handle. Her fingers twitched in sheer defiance to her half a mind to be polite and knock. Despite the twitching of her hands, politeness won. Maybe, this once, it would work. Her fingers made a soft rapping noise against the large doors, making it seem as if the tender knock would not be heard through the thickness of the walls. "Vanya.. I have come to see you.. please open for little Bela, da?" Silence. Natalya stood there, waiting quietly for some sort of response. Silence was all that thundered in her pale ears. Her hands again began to twitch. Oh, how silence was such a cruel ghost. Her nails dug deep into the wood around the handle of one of the large doors, clawing at the wood until it was bare enough for her to rip the metal handle from its hinges.

The door gave a shrill creak, almost as if mimicing the whines she constantly heard when she came near that burdened her heart. "Feh.." She murmured with disgust, hardening her heart to ice as she slipped between the two doors and closed them silently behind her. Natalya then preceded to slip her coat off, draping it down onto the floor gently. She pounded the snow off of her boots, not wanting to get anything wet. "Vanyaaa..~" She called out in the cheeriest voice she could mutter. More silence. "Big brother..?" She asked, now cautious. It was never this quiet after a few calls. Fear struck deep into her, as if suddenly taking the form of a lightning bolt and piercing through her very essence. She dashed through the house, frantic blue eyes scanning rooms, opening others to find nothing. That was when she stumbled upon a few lingering embers in a fire place. Curiousity won her over as she tried to calm her alarming heart-rate. As Natalya stepped closer to the no longer burning fireplace, the tip of her boot touched against a piece of paper on the floor. She brushed her platinum locks behind her shoulder, stooping down to pick it up. Underneath the paper lied something else, which she picked up as well, her eyes scanning over the paper first. 'Went out for a stroll, perhaps a drink of Vodka. Won't be back until very, very late. - Ivan.' She figured it was either left for her, or anyone else who broke into her older brother's house. She then looked over the picture, eyes going wide with a deep twinge of pain in them. She saw older brother and sister.. but there was a chunk burned from the picture. A chunk she recognized as where her face also used to be in the photograph.

She couldn't help it. The young girl crumbled to her knees as clear tears welled in her eyes. What was she supposed to think? No one was here to explain this to her. To lie and say that they hadn't lit her on fire. That they didn't let her face touch the edges of the flames in the fireplace to slowly watch her burn. No, that couldn't be it. But what else could she think? Natalya dropped the photograph, burying her tear-stained face in her hands as she remained in and out of tears for hours as she tried to gather up the fragile pieces of her broken self.

Belarus' Application Empty Re: Belarus' Application

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:00 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:18 pm

Welcooome~ :3 *huggles* i hope you have fun here~
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:23 am

Welcome to the forum Miss~ *bows and offers pasta*
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:18 am

Bonjour!~ Nice to have you here with us!
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:32 pm

Welcome 8D Let's have fun together!
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:36 pm

And a welcome from me! ^^ Hope we have many more drinking competitions in future.. you totally didn't win by the way! .

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:43 pm

Ah Natalya its woderful to have you
    Lukas Thomassen
    Lukas Thomassen

Belarus' Application Empty Belarus

Post  Lukas Thomassen Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:02 pm

Good to see you onboard... just please don't traumatize Russia too much (that's all I ask~!)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:44 am