Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Spain application EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Spain application EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Spain application EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Spain application EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Spain application EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Spain application EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Spain application EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Spain application EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Spain application EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

+6
Chibitalia
Matthew Williams
Hendrik Steenhoek
Lovino Vargas
Feliciano Vargas
Francis Bonnefoy
10 posters

Spain application

Cricket

Spain application Empty Spain application

Post  Cricket Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:51 pm

Character Information
    Character name: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
    Nation: Spain

Appearance

Height: It’s been a while since I’ve measured, haha. But I do know that I’m a little taller than Arthur…
    …heh…
    …and a little shorter than Gilbert and Francis…<3

Hair/eyes: My hair is dark brown and my eyes are green.

Personality:
    Most know me as a kind of carefree guy, and I guess I am! (When I don’t have certain underlings to worry about, at least…) I’ve been told it’s because I’m dense and can’t read the atmosphere but…Well, that seems a little mean. I try to get along with everyone best I can. The sun always shines at my house, and it gives me plenty to be happy about, so why ruin it with bickering?

I just love working in the sunshine, especially after a breakfast of churros! <3 I’ve had a few rough patches in my life, but I try not to think about those. For example, when I’m broke, which is actually quite…
    ……….
    A-Anyway!

I’d rather cheer up those around me, though sometimes it’s rather hard…Well, best to eat a tomato and carry on! However, I have a hard time forgiving those who attack my friends. I’m passionate about my loyalties, and I’ll protect ‘em. …Especially if they’re as cute as…<3
    Fusosososo~

Sample Post
    [Ahahaha, I don’t even know.]

That morning, Antonio woke with a terrible headache. Windows near his bed bathed his sheets in golden light, which usually would have been a welcome sight. Today, however, he merely narrowed his eyes against it and rolled over, smothering the pillow with his face. He was sure he’d been having a good dream, but he couldn’t seem to remember anything before that. He had the vague picture in his head of letting Francis into his house but…Well anyway, he’d focus on the dream.

“There~” Antonio said with a whistle. He’d finished preparing the house for the visit. He wore a lace-up shirt and work pants, and his hands were dusty. But he felt better with his house tidied-up, though it didn’t really bother him too much when it wasn’t. Or perhaps he’d just gotten used to it…Hmm....In any case; he was kind of carefree about everything, really. Except...

He munched on a grape leftover from lunch, and stared off into space. Feliciano had come to visit his brother without much warning, and Antonio hadn’t really prepared, so he’d been cleaning off and on all morning. He couldn’t really trust a certain other nation to clean up, after all.

The house was quiet at the moment, as both Italys had gone off to take a siesta after lunch. He glanced to the guest bedroom. Both Italys were currently asleep in there. He really should let them rest. He smiled, and looked away, then had to stifle a yawn. Oh no, he was feeling a bit tired himself. Maybe he’d gotten used to a new sleep schedule? No…he must just be tired from cleaning.

He found himself starting towards the guest bedroom. Well, if they were all napping why shouldn’t he? And this bedroom was closest, after all. No, he would just check on them, haha.

He opened the door slowly, wary of a flying kick or some other retaliation from his quick-tempered follower. Instead, he found Romano asleep, on his tummy, in the middle of the bed (pants-less, of course). A memory flashed through Antonio’s brain; that of a smaller, plumper Romano curled up beside him. He smiled, and glanced at Feliciano, who was snoozing with his arms and legs wrapped around a pillow (also pants-less). He felt a slight burning in his nose, but attempted to stifle it, turning his head. But when he looked back, both Italys were their smaller selves, in aprons and bloomers, still sleeping peacefully. For some reason the fact that the two Italys were dwarf-sized again seemed weirder than the fact that they sported little horns and fluffy ears, so he didn’t notice.

“Aaaaaaaah, so cuuuuteeeee!!” he spluttered, muffling the sound it with his hand, which began to feel wet. He wiped it off, and started to get on the bed. Romano stirred, gave him a horrified, angry look, his face red, then lept off the bed and headbutted Antonio hard in the head, and it hurt more because there were horns and then…

Antonio had woken up. He blinked. It was coming back to him. Francis had come over with drinks, and eventually…he seemed to remember being handed a CD...

He rolled over and pressed play.

[...I seriously don't know. I hope this is okay ORZ]
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Spain application Empty Re: Spain application

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:32 am

Bonjour, Espagne! I'm so glad to have you here with us!

(Welcome! xD I love your application, seriously.)
    Cricket

Post  Cricket Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:35 am

(Oh, good lol I was worried orz Uh I have a stupid question. Do I need to get my app approved before making an account?)
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:42 am

(No, I doubt that is necessary. ^^ Feel free to go ahead and make your account, I think. xD)
    Cricket

Post  Cricket Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:59 am

(Crap. Is there a way to resend the activation email? Because I did not get one...probably because Yahoo was mean and deactivated my account since I haven't used it in a while, and I had to reactivate it just now. TAT;;;; I guess if it's not possible I could just make another account with a _ in between lol fml)
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:16 am

(try logging in? usually, if your account isn't activated, they will prompt you to do so, and there usually should be a "resend activation email" link.)
    Cricket

Post  Cricket Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:21 am

(When I try to do that it tells me I gave them an incorrect password...Nothing about an activation email, I'm afraid. : \ I also tried registering again, and it said the username was taken so...My account's in limbo! Wooo. -__- )
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:23 am

(woah. Are you sure you typed in the right password? I think if that's the case you'll need to alert a mod. ^^)
    Cricket

Post  Cricket Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:27 am

(Positive. Hmm, how might I do that? And thanks for your help...Sorry for having a fail.;;;; )
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:30 am

(... good point. I don't think you can contact anyone yet. Would you like me to PM a mod about your situation? ^^ And sure, don't sweat it!)
    Cricket

Post  Cricket Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:34 am

(Ahahaha. They've got themselves a regular catch 22 at this forum, it seems. Yeeees! Please do. Thank youuu. <3 If it would be easier for me to just make a new account I can do that, too. I can always put an F in the middle, haha.)
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:45 am

(a... regular catch 22? Anyway, I sent the PM, so let's just sit back and wait, okay? xD)
    Cricket

Post  Cricket Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:48 am

(Wiki - Catch 22 is a logical paradox arising from a situation in which an individual needs something that can only be acquired by not being in that very situation; therefore, the acquisition of this thing becomes logically impossible. lol. Yeah. That. Maybe? Anyway. Thank you! Okay. *plops* I'm in your forum spamming up this thread? |D;;; I'll delete all my posts when we get this figured out, I guess. haha)
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:55 am

(Ohh, that's interesting. *goes to read more* Now I really want to read the book. You're welcome! Nah, it's okay (I think). And unfortunately, I don't think you can delete your own posts, ahahaah. The "delete" button disappears after a few moments.)
    Cricket

Post  Cricket Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:02 am

(What, really? Crap, maybe I should stop talking then. lol *waits silently* ...this is hard.)
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:40 am

Benvenuuuutoooo~~~ *smiles, glomps and hands pasta*

I hope you can get this account thing fixed, it's probably better if you do a new account with a working e-mail address.
    Can't wait to meet you around and play~
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:10 am

Oi! I suppose I'm supposed to be welcoming you to the forum-so welcome!
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:48 am

(I don't think the mod found your account, so yes, making a new one would be your best bet. ^^)
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:22 am

ah just great Antonio is here *rolls eyes*

~~~ Ah welcome to the boards! ^^ can't wait to play ^^

Post  Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:08 am

Antonio-san, how lovely to see you. Welcome to the forum... *bow*

(I hope you get your account sorted! Loved your application btw! XD)

Post  Guest Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:47 am

((FINALLY alfjaskfhafhk. Oh, and I'm glad you liked my app, Kiku. T 3T *tends to worry too much about that sort of thing*))

¡Hola!

Thanks for helpin' me figure this out, Francis. *Smiles* It's good to be here!

Feli~ ¡Qué bueno verte! *returns the hug perhaps a little too heartily, then takes the pasta* Ah, thank ya for the pasta. <3

Lovino! ¡Gracias! *seems deeply touched* <3 *attempts to hug him too*

Hello, Hendrik. *shaky half-smile*

Ah, and Kiku-san~ ¿Cómo has estado? It's great to see ya! *attempts a bow in return but is a little too enthusiastic*

Gracias everyone! <3 <3
    Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Post  Lovino Vargas Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:59 am

Not like it was important or anything tupid like that. *Scowls, but allows the hug*

(Glad you finally got the forum account sorted out XD)
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:27 am

Glad you worked it out. See you around, mon ami!
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:28 am

Oh! Hello and welcome to the forum!

(Everything's working the way it's supposed to now? Great! And yeah, awesome app!)
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:46 am

Hi~ welcome to the forum~ Hehe~ *smiles cutely*

(hehe i like you app! :'3 alot longer than what i could write )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:07 am