Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Week 1 - Feliciano/Erzsebet EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Week 1 - Feliciano/Erzsebet EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Week 1 - Feliciano/Erzsebet EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Week 1 - Feliciano/Erzsebet EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Week 1 - Feliciano/Erzsebet EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Week 1 - Feliciano/Erzsebet EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Week 1 - Feliciano/Erzsebet EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Week 1 - Feliciano/Erzsebet EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Week 1 - Feliciano/Erzsebet EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Week 1 - Feliciano/Erzsebet

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Week 1 - Feliciano/Erzsebet Empty Week 1 - Feliciano/Erzsebet

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:58 pm

He walked boldly down the street, a flowers bouquet in one hand, the other resting relaxed in his dark jacket's pocket. He'd dressed smartly enough, but not too elegant - they were going to have dinner out, true, but the restaurant he had chosen, although it surely was one of the best one in the city as far as cooking was concerned, didn't require people in tuxedo or evening dress.

As a first date, a relaxed and not too formal environment would have helped to make feel them at ease, he had thought.
    So there he was, in front of Erzsebet's door, straightening his shirt and making sure that the bouquet was tidy and perfect like it was when he had bought it from the shop not long ago, before finally ringing the bell.

He glanced at his watch - it was a couple of minutes late, but he hoped it didn't matter that much. Women often needed extra time to get ready anyway.

Week 1 - Feliciano/Erzsebet Empty Re: Week 1 - Feliciano/Erzsebet

Post  Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:20 pm

She wasn't exactly nervous - no, she had no reason to be. It wasn't like she and Feliciano were strangers. They knew each other, and this was a casual date. No need to be nervous. There was, however, an excited little feeling in the pit of her stomach.

She was dressed in a simple, knee-length dress and a pair of black pumps. Erzsebet knew she looked good like that, but she couldn't keep herself from looking in the mirror every five minutes. It might have been a casual first date, but she wanted to look her best for it. She knew they were going out for dinner, but she had no idea what restaurant Feliciano had picked.

The door bell rang, and she hurried to opened the door. Feliciano was outside, looking like a proper Italian gentleman, dressed in his smart suit. She gave him a bright smile and blushed slightly when she saw the flowers in his hand.

"Hello, Feliciano."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:48 pm

Feliciano's smile brightened as Erzsebet appeared in front of him like a sunbeam - a very elegant sunbeam, actually. He bowed slightly, glancing up at her in admiration. Erszebet was wonderful by nature, he knew it well, but she had a great sense of elegance, which made her appear always at her best in all the occasions.
    "Buonasera." he answered, delighted by the sweet view that was given to his eyes.

He offered her the bouquet and then took her hand gently, leaving a kiss on it, resting his lips on her soft skin for a long moment - not too long, of course, but he didn't hurry either.

"Sei splendida~" he commented with a smile "I am so happy to have the chance to spend an evening with such a wonderful flower of feminine beauty." He stretched out his arm for her to take it, if she would like to.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:34 pm

She couldn't help herself - she blushed brigthly when Feliciano commented on her look. He might have been cheesy, but it was always nice to her someone compliment you. And Feliciano was adorable in every way.

"You're not looking bad yourself, Feliciano." Erzsebet grinned at him and smelled the beautiful flowers he had given her. She left them on the coffee table in the hall and turned back to the gentleman in front of her. "Should we go?"

She closed the door behind her and looped her arm against his. It was slightly chilly outside, but it wasn't something noticeable. Still, Erzsebet pressed the side of her body closer to his as they started walking.

"Tell me, where are we going. I know you said you wanted it to be surprise, but I'm just dying to find out what you have planned, dear."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:16 pm

It was Feliciano's turn to blush slightly, as Erzsebet leant against his side.

He tried to not look at her too blatantly, although she was so attractive and close, grabbing his arm and searching some shelter from the fresh evening air in the contact with his body.

"Sure~ I opted for a restaurant which just opened. Their location is wonderful, a bit out of the city, on a hill.. you can see all the lights of the town from their terrace. And of course, I went to eat there last week, their food is delicious! It's only ten minutes by car from here, I parked just behind the corner of the street... oh, there." he pointed at the car, hurrying to open the door for Erzsebet, always stretching out his harm in case she needed to lean on it to get inside the car.

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:29 pm

Feliciano was always surprising her, it seemed. She knew he was a gentleman, of course, but with the way he looked at her, smiled at her and held the door open for her, she was convinced it was more than that.

The restaurant he described sounded wonderful and she couldn't wait to get there. She got inside his car and waited for him to get in as well. It was warm, so she didn't have to worry about that, but that meant she couldn't get close to him as well. It was silly and schoolgirlish of her, but she liked sharing warmth with him.

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:34 pm

Feliciano sat in the car, and turned towards his date. He reached out an hand to disentangle gently a lock of her hair which got caught under the seat belt. He left it on her shoulder, stroking it lightly.

"Well, let's go then~" he immediately said, and started the car. He rummaged for a few second to turn some music on - a compilation of famous opera songs, and looked out of the window.
    "I asked for a place inside, but it's a pity, it's such a wonderful evening... although I think that the hill must be a bit windy, during the night." he commented, almost apologizing with a smile.

The restaurant wasn't really far away, and the streets were almost empty. Besides, Feliciano had a special inclination for driving fast, so they reached the restaurant a bit faster than they were supposed to.

After they stopped in the restaurant's parking - almost full of cars already - he hurried to open the door for Erzsebet, taking her hand so to help her coming out of the car.

"I hope you'll like the place."

The restaurant's building was what looked like a big villa, lights were on all around its perimeter and along the winding gravel paths that were traced in the garden surrounding it. From the inside came the cheerful noise of glasses and cutlery, and the voices of all the customers who were enjoying their evening.

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:58 am

Erzsebet smiled when Feliciano ran his hand through her hair. She loved it when people played with it and his gesture had been so sweet.

She also thought that he had wonderful tastes in music. Opera had always been one of her favorite genres. It was almost enough to distract her from Feliciano's somewhat reckless driving. She couldn't yell at him to stop or be mad at him, though. He had such a bright smile on his face.

She took his hand when he offered it and got out of his car, looking around to see the restaurant and its garden. It was gorgeous.

"Wow, Feliciano, you really know where to take a girl, don't you?" she teased him with a smirk.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:16 am

Feliciano giggled at the woman's playful teasing.

"Well, I try to do my best. I'll just be truly happy if you enjoy the evening." he answered honestly. Although girls seemed to enjoy his company and like him, his romantic dates almost always ended with nothing more than a kiss on the cheek to greet his dates goodnight.

The air was a bit cooler than in the city, but still nice, and he wondered if they shouldn't take advantage of a stroll in the garden now that it wasn't too cold.

"Do you want to go inside immediately, or do you prefer to take a short walk in the garden first?" he asked her.

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:17 am

She found her smirk softening into a tender smile when he told her he just wanted her to have a good time. How in the world was this boy still single? He was just so sweet!

She found his hand again and laced their fingers together. Erzsebet hoped it wasn't too forward of her, but she just felt this need to touch him. It wasn't something sexual per say, it was just...to feel.

"I'd love to take a walk with you, dear." She said, and pulled him towards the garden.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:34 am

Feliciano followed her along the paths, while the couple disappeared inside beyond the green bushes that spotted the garden.
    He felt his cheeks warming up a bit, but it wasn't because of embarrassment; Erszebet's hand was so soft, her graceful fingers entangled in his.

"It's a pity it's almost autumn now, I bet the garden looks gorgeous in spring with all the blooming flowers and the sprouts..." he commented, inhaling the fresh air. Below them laid the city, a pretty constellation of colorful lights.
    Although he loved that view, he soon brought his eyes back to the woman with him - that view was surely more charming.

"You know, I'm really happy we're spending this evening together~ I hope this isn't taking away time from more important stuff you ought to do... although, one should always find the time to enjoy a proper dinner and take a walk in a beautiful garden, I believe."

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:11 am

Erzsebet leaned into Feliciano and put her chin on his shoulder. She looked at him through her eyelashes and gave him a big, happy grin.

"Honestly, Feliciano? I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I must admit, I had no idea what I was expecting here, but up until now? You've managed to go well past those expectations."

Her grin grew even pigger after that - if that was even possible. She was feeling...happy. Giddy even. All her excitement about tonight had morphed into this strange happiness, and now she wanted to do something about it. She gave Feliciano a quick kiss on the side of his mouth.

"I'm glad I'm here with you, Feliciano."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:38 am

Feliciano blushed more, happy to hear that. "I-I haven't done anything special so far, though..." he replied, slightly embarrassed - not that he minded at all, anyway.

As she leant her chin on his shoulder, he almost automatically wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her slightly on his side. He surely meant to hold her closer (her chin there seemed to fit just perfectly, and he didn't mind the light lock of her hair which tickled his nose a bit when she moved) but the kiss admittedly took him by surprise.
    Feliciano almost let her go, but thought better of it: that kiss was just something too delicious to not keep her as close as possible.

A big smile was now on his face, as he turned towards Erzsebet, his nose not far from her. "Well... now I'm even happier, if possible~"

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:33 pm

She sighed when he wrapped her in his arms. Erzsebet knew it was silly, but she was and always had been a soft romantic at heart, no matter what the facts stated. She loved being held and kissed and taken out on late night walks. Of course it was special for her! She couldn't even remember the last time she had something romantic too look forward to!

She rubbed her nose slithly against his, a little Eskimo that got her to giggle afterwards.

"Come on. Let's go get dinner. Then, maybe we can go dancing~"

Oh, God, she hoped he would agree with her. She really wanted to go dancing, now that she thought about it. They weren't overly dressed or anything, and she was sure Feliciano was a wonderful dancer. It would be so much fun.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:27 pm

Feliciano was more or less taken over by Erszebet. She was acting so sweetly and boldly at the same time, and he was fascinated by her sparkling emerald eyes.

"Oh,you're right... I'm a bit hungry, I hope you are too." he said, still holding her while they turned to head to the restaurant again.

"And sure, we'll go dance~ what kind of music do you prefer for dancing?" he left her shoulders and took both her hands instead, stepping in frond of her on the path, a playful smile on his face.
    "Or we can dance without music at all!" he circled around her with a small pirouette.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:10 pm