Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Week 1 : Antonio / Francis EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Week 1 : Antonio / Francis EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Week 1 : Antonio / Francis EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Week 1 : Antonio / Francis EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Week 1 : Antonio / Francis EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Week 1 : Antonio / Francis EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Week 1 : Antonio / Francis EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Week 1 : Antonio / Francis EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Week 1 : Antonio / Francis EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Week 1 : Antonio / Francis

Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Week 1 : Antonio / Francis Empty Week 1 : Antonio / Francis

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:23 am

Driving up to the beach had certainly taken a while, and it didn't help that he had gotten lost once. He was thankful, however, that he had taken the possibility of that into account and left his home earlier. Taking a glance at his watch, he noticed that he was still ten minutes early, and so he sighed a small sigh of relief. Stepping out of the bright red vehicle and shutting the door tight, he headed over to the car trunk to bring out the large basket of food that he had prepared earlier in the day.

Opening the lid to make one last check that he had everything in place, he headed towards a large palm tree and set the basket there, hoping that the other would be able to catch sight of him. Leaning against the tree, he watched the smooth and constant rolling of the sea waves, a scene that brought a smile to his face.

Week 1 : Antonio / Francis Empty Re: Week 1 : Antonio / Francis

Post  Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:21 am

((Sorry for the wait…I’ve been really distracted lately, for various reasons. I’ll try to make better posts in the future, orz.))

Antonio spotted Francis’ familiar red car and pulled up next to it, a little flustered. He still wasn’t entirely sure what Francis had meant by date, but he didn’t want to be late, either. Generally, he wasn’t happy unless everyone around him was also content. In any case, he’d readily agreed to go on this ‘date’ with Francis. He was sure it would be a fun time, regardless. He enjoyed spending time with Francis.

He jumped out of the car, grabbing up his offering of churros. Francis had told Toni not to worry about anything, but he felt odd without anything to contribute, so he’d tried to prepare a sort of dessert/snack for him. He peered around the car, a little covered basket of churros and a flask of coffee in his arms, and tried to spot Francis.

He found him under a palm tree nearby, staring out over the ocean. Toni smiled and jogged over there, nearly tripping over his feet with a laugh. “Hola, Francis!”
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:40 am

(No problem, no problem! xD)

Francis heard the familiar voice of his best friend and turned his head towards it, spotting the waving spainard that was making his way towards him. He beamed at the other, calling out happily as well.

"Salut, mon ami! You're early!" Francis said, stepping in front to give his friend a hug. "It feels like I haven't seen you in a while. You have been well, I hope?" he asked, taking Antonio by the hand and leading him to sit down under the tree and on the mat with him.

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:59 am

Toni sighed as his breathing returned to normal, returning his friend's hug. "Oh good, I'm early," he said with a smile. He followed Francis to sit on the blanket and put down his things. "This is for you," he said with a laugh. "I felt silly not bringin' anythin'."

He looked around them, taking in the view. "It's nice here," he said with a little laugh, making himself comfortable. "So, what are our plans, mi amigo?"
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:47 pm

"Well, I thought that having a little picnic here would be good, and watch the sunset with a glass of wine and the such. Sounds good?" Francis said, leaning back against the tree, waving a hand at the sea. "I would agree that this is a lovely place. it is quite picturesque."

He sighed softly, turning back to watch the waves again. "It is nice to take a break once in a while." He smiles, glancing back at Antonio with a smile. "Can I offer you a glass of wine, or do you already have a drink in mind?" He said, noticing the flask that the other had brought with him.

Post  Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:15 am

Toni stretched out on the blanket. He thought it would be nice to relax, for once, so he nodded. "That sounds magnífico."

He looked to where Francis was looking. "Oh, this?" he laughed. "Ah, this is just coffee...I think it is nice after a meal." He continued to laugh, rubbing the back of his messy brown head. "Kind of silly...Wine is also good! I wouldn't mind a glass."
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:53 am

Laughing, Francis reached into the basket and pulled out two glasses and a chilled wine bottle, pouring one for each of them and handed a glass to Antonio. "Here you go. Let's have your coffee later. I think the wine is warming up already." Proceeding to pull out a few other smaller and sealed containers from the basket, he tapped the cover of a bright blue one lightly. "Help yourself to the food, mon cher! There's much to go around, I believe."

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:38 am

Toni laughed again and took the glass. "Gracias, Francis." He did as Francis had suggested and helped himself to some of the food, sipping his wine every now and then. "This is delicious~" he said happily, looking up at the sky and listening to the rolling of the waves. He enjoyed being able to relax.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:34 pm

Francis laughed lightly, sipping at his own wine. "I'm glad you like the food then." His eyes lingered on the sea for a moment, before turning to Antonio and smiling. "Why don't you go for a swim? It seems like it is the perfect weather for a dip in the sea."

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:07 pm

Antonio sat up and peered at the sea, setting down the remainder of his food. "Ha, you're right! Looks brilliant," he said happily, eyes shining. He rubbed his stomach and thought about it for a second.

Without much warning, he pulled off his shoes and socks and stood up. He started running down the beach towards the sea with a stupid grin on his face, throwing off his clothes as he went. He reached the water and could feel it lap soothingly over his toes. With a silly shout of "¡Ole!" he jumped in. Nothing could be done...he was a happy dork.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:38 am

Francis laughed as Antonio shouted and jumped into the ocean. It was typical of him, really, but Francis had to admit that that was an adorable side of Antonio. He watched the other swim around in the sea, the backdrop of the sunset illuminating the other's outline... has Antonio always been so attractive? It was regretful that he had not had his camera on his person. It was quite the sight he was witnessing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:37 pm