Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Near a small river, deeper into the woods of the Kingdom of the Sun EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Near a small river, deeper into the woods of the Kingdom of the Sun EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Near a small river, deeper into the woods of the Kingdom of the Sun EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Near a small river, deeper into the woods of the Kingdom of the Sun EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Near a small river, deeper into the woods of the Kingdom of the Sun EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Near a small river, deeper into the woods of the Kingdom of the Sun EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Near a small river, deeper into the woods of the Kingdom of the Sun EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Near a small river, deeper into the woods of the Kingdom of the Sun EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Near a small river, deeper into the woods of the Kingdom of the Sun EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Near a small river, deeper into the woods of the Kingdom of the Sun

Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Near a small river, deeper into the woods of the Kingdom of the Sun Empty Near a small river, deeper into the woods of the Kingdom of the Sun

Post  Chibitalia Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:54 am

In the woods by a river Chibitalia wandered around with a lost look on his face "....I don't know where I am....I can't find anybody around..." he said in a sad tone as he sat on a nearby stump with a tear coming to his eye. He put hes face in his hands and his elbows on his knees and sat there for a bit waiting for something to happen.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Near a small river, deeper into the woods of the Kingdom of the Sun Empty Re: Near a small river, deeper into the woods of the Kingdom of the Sun

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:38 pm

Hendrik was walking downstream of a river as he was on his way to the nearest town when he saw what looked like a small child sitting on a stump. with a slight puzzled look on his face as he wondered how there was a child out here in the middle of nowhere.

He slowly approached the child as so not to scare the poor thing he wasn't sure if the child was a boy or a girl " little one? are u lost? " he hoped the child could understand him as his accent was a little thick.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Near a small river, deeper into the woods of the Kingdom of the Sun Empty Re: Near a small river, deeper into the woods of the Kingdom of the Sun

Post  Chibitalia Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:23 am

Chibitalia looked up at Hendrik, quickly wiping the tears from his eyes. "Yeah... i was looking around ....and i kinda got lost... i think i was supposed to be looking for someone....i dont really know though... i cant really remember.." he said in a slightly puzzled tone.

Last edited by Chibitalia on Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:12 pm

His eye softened for the small child " would u like me aan help u find what u are looking for little one? " Hendrik couldn't just leave a small child to fend for itself.

He held out his hand for the child to take " or if u like I can take u aan the nearest town "
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:33 pm

" I think the nearest town wold be fine..." he said in a sweet voice as he took hold of the older males hand. " I wouldn't want to be a bother to you if we couldn't find what ever I'm looking for..." he said with a sheepish smile.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:10 pm

Hendrik took the small child's hand and smiled softly "het is niet bother little one if u wish aan find what het is u are looking for, I am in niets hurry aan go anywhere " which was true he had lots of free time since he was just wandering from place to place.

"but if u wish aan go aan the nearest town wij can "
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:14 pm

"The nearest town would be great~ Thank you~" Chibitalia said with a smile. This person was so nice to help him out~!
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:08 pm

Hendrik nodded and lead the child back through the bush towards the small town " how did u get lost in the first place little one? " he gently asked the child as they walked.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:05 am

" Well.... I was looking for someone and I wandered into the forest.... and then I got hungry... and then I got lost..." He said before his stomach let out a growl. Ah! He dug through his pocket a bit pulling out a small shiny amulet. " I'm supposed to give this to the person I'm looking for!" He stated looking up at Hendrik while holding the amulet to let him get a better look.

[ I think he's looking for HRE, but idk @7@;; ]
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:56 am

" do u know who dit person is? " Hendrik leaned down a bit to take a look at the amulet when he head the child's stomach, he smiled softly and stopped walking when he heard the child's stomach growl " u hungry little one I have some food if u are hungry "
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:40 pm

" I think he's supposed to be a prince..." he said before taking a small cloth from his pocket and wrapping up the amulet before placing that in his pocket. His stomach growled once more "Vee... I am hungry..." he said wrapping his arms round his stomach. "Ehh~ You do~?" he said looking up at Hendrik, his eyes shining.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:49 pm

" a prince u say? I have niet seen any prinsen around here" Hendrik watched the child rewrap the amulet back in the cloth and place it back in his pocket. Smiling down at the child he came to a stop, he let the child's hand as he dug around in his side pack and pulled out a loaf of bread. He sat down on a rock and broke the bread in half and handed a half to the child " here u go kleine "
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:00 pm

"Vee~ thats what I've heard... the people who gave me this.." He said motioning to the amulet in his pocket " told me he was a small boy...a bit taller than me...and hes in the kingdom of rhy..." He attempted to pronounce, with much trouble, the name of the Kingdom the small prince lived in. He followed Hendrik until he sat on the rock and Chibitalia then sat beside him and took the piece of bread handed to him "vee~ Thank you~! " he said happily, looking adorable. He bit into the bread and to his surprise , it tasted really good! "eeeh~ Its so good~!" he said happily to Hendrik.

Post  Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:49 pm

Heracles just entered the Kingdom of the Sun. He threw his cross into the ground. He took a small drink from the river, and filled a large jar with water to drink from later. He then looked around the land that he had came up on. "This is not a bad Kingdom. Not at all." He said to himself thinking he was alone. He scratched his white bengal tiger behind the ear and hugged her lightly. For as long as he could remember his tiger has been with him.

Last edited by Heracles Karpusi on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:16 am; edited 4 times in total
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:12 am

An eyebrow rose when he heard what the child was trying to pronounce " ah Rhynland u mean? " he went quiet for a moment he knew who the child was speaking of now, he quietly studied the small child as the child started to eat " ah uw onthaal " he smiled at the small boy " het was freshly baked dit ochtend " as his mind drifted off again in deep thought he had heard a thump and a voice. He drew his sword and stood in front of the child at his side.

Post  Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:47 am

Heracles heard two people talking faintly in the distance, but he didn't worry about anything until he heard the unsheathing of a sword. He then jumped onto his feet and yelled. "I come in peace. I am merely here to take a break. Please follow the sound of my voice." He said hoping he could meet some new people. "I am from the Kingdom of the Sea. I mean you no harm. If you come out and ask me to leave I shall." He said hoping he didn't get himself into trouble after his 'hope of a new friend' idea disappeared from his mind. He stood there waiting for a hint that the other people were friendly people, or hostile people. If they were hostile he knew he had to get rid of them, and protect his goods.

Last edited by Heracles Karpusi on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:18 am; edited 5 times in total
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:52 pm

Chibitalia continued eating the bread until he saw the older man draw his sword. "E-Eeeh? are we under attack?? I know some spells if you need some help!!" he squeaked before clinging to Hendrik's leg in fear. But when he heard that the man who was supposedly attacking them meant no harm, his grip on Hendrik's leg loosened. "v-vee..." he muttered, still slightly scared.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:48 am

He lowered his sword slightly at the newcomer's voice " nr het is alright kleine daar is niet need for magic " he didn't completely lower his sword seeing as he didn't fully trust this newcomer just yet.

He glanced down at the child that still had a grip on his leg and gently patted the child on the head with his free hand before looking at the man " why u here stranger u are long way from home ja? "

Last edited by Hendrik Steenhoek on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:53 am

Heracles just then saw that the people were just over to his right a few ways. "Oh...there they are..." He said to himself feeling like a failure. He walked over to the male and female, and his tiger followed. "Are you from this land? I am looking for Rhyland." He said to the male. "Aww is this your daughter?" He said crouching down to Chibitalia's level. He pulled out a lamb kabob and held it out to the small italian.

Last edited by Heracles Karpusi on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Chibitalia loosened his grip on Hendrik's leg and slowly wandered to the dark haired boy. "Eeeh~?" he kind of questioned as he was offered food forgetting about the "daughter" comment. The small boy took the kabob and ate a bit of it. "vee~! this is yummy~" he exclaimed before eating more.

Last edited by Chibi-Felicia~ on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:05 pm

Heracles laughed slightly at the small Italian's reaction to the food. "That is a lamb kabob, fresh from this morning." He said pulling one out for the larger man too. "Do you want one?" He asked holding the kabob out to the man. "I have plenty." He was glad that he was making some allies. "My name is Heracles. As I said earlier I am from the Kingdom of the Sea." He said as he moved his hand over to his tiger and patted her head. "And this is Tigris. She is a White Bengal Tiger. She has been with me since we were just babies." He said with a smile.

"So why are you guys out in the woods?" He ask being a bit curious. "I am heading towards Rhyland, but I am not sure if I am heading the right way. I am going to sell some things there." He said looking in his merchant's pouch.

Last edited by Heracles Karpusi on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post  Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Heracles put the kabob in the male's hand and jumped onto his tiger's back. He gripped the saddle, and gave her a small kick. "Kyah!" He yelled as he kicked the beast's side. "Sorry I have to get going I have a major shipment I need to deliver!" He said as he rode off toward the Rhynland area.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:20 pm

Hendrik patted the child on the head as the child ate. Sitting down himself he broke off a smaller piece of bread to eat himself but left the other half for the child if he wanted it.

He wondered what the child could be looking for in the Rhynland.

Post  Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Raivis had been traveling for a few days now and has yet to see any people, until he came up on a small child and an older man. He zipped right past them, and it took him a while to realize he did so. He tried to stop himself,but ended up doing a front flip and slamming into the river. He came up and swam towards the bank, but ended up being pulled away by the river. "H-h-help! Help me! I-I C-can't reach the river bank!" He said as he was pulled further and further down the river, he just hoped that the others were able to hear his cries.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:10 pm

"Ehh?!" Chibitalia cried as he saw the blonde boy fall into the river. He ran as fast as he could to the rivers edge to help the other. "Vee! Grab a hold of my hand!!" He cried to him, tears forming in his eyes. He then turned to Hendrik and yelped for assistance.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:29 am