Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
A small cave on the outskirts of the kingdom EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
A small cave on the outskirts of the kingdom EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
A small cave on the outskirts of the kingdom EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
A small cave on the outskirts of the kingdom EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
A small cave on the outskirts of the kingdom EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
A small cave on the outskirts of the kingdom EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
A small cave on the outskirts of the kingdom EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
A small cave on the outskirts of the kingdom EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
A small cave on the outskirts of the kingdom EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

A small cave on the outskirts of the kingdom

A small cave on the outskirts of the kingdom Empty A small cave on the outskirts of the kingdom

Post  Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:03 pm

Raivis was tired of living alone, but he was afraid of the outside world. He has never left his cave, and he doesn't know many people except passersby that he will only see once. "I-I need to...G-go exploring" He said to himself reluctantly as he started to become paranoid about his decision. He packed, and unpacked, and then repacked after changing his mind several times. He made sure he had every single thing he needed for every single possibility. He picked up his staff and put his shield in a holster, which was attached to his back, he left the cave, and walked over to a frozen river that was linked throughout every kingdom. "I g-guess I can use t-this." He said as he raised his staff. The crystal at the tip of it glowed lightly and the river thawed. He stepped onto the river, the water froze only below his feet so he could stand. He sank into the water gradually, but stopped when the water was up to his knees. He then raised his staff, it began to glow once again, and the water propelled him forward. And with that he was off on his way to the next kingdom.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:31 am