Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Week 3: Hendrik / Francis EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Week 3: Hendrik / Francis EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Week 3: Hendrik / Francis EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Week 3: Hendrik / Francis EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Week 3: Hendrik / Francis EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Week 3: Hendrik / Francis EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Week 3: Hendrik / Francis EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Week 3: Hendrik / Francis EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Week 3: Hendrik / Francis EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Week 3: Hendrik / Francis

Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Week 3: Hendrik / Francis Empty Week 3: Hendrik / Francis

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:05 pm

Hendrik looked at his watch he was a bit early for his well he supposed he could call it date of some sorts with Francis.

He remembered a while back of offering to show Francis around one of his botanical gardens and knew the Frenchman was rather overjoyed at the invitation. Hendrik recalled Francis's phone call last night informing him of Francis's arrival in The Netherlands.

He breathed in the sweet smoky smell that was drifting from his lit pipe as he waited, but he didn't have to wait long when he heard his name being called in a familiar french accent.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Week 3: Hendrik / Francis Empty Re: Week 3: Hendrik / Francis

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:35 am

Francis spotted the tall, spiky haired dutch as he walked along the the boundaries of the garden, noticing the other waiting for him by the entrance, smoking away on his pipe as usual. Well, that wasn't unexpected. He called out to him, waving as he walked towards the other.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Hendrik. Netherlands seems like a nice place so far, and I'm sure the gardens will be an eye-opener. Shall we go?" Francis said, smiling politely at the other.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:47 pm

Hendrik nodded to Francis " Ah I wasn't waiting very long Francis I just got here zelj a few minutes ago, ja Nederland is a wonderful place " he nodded to Francis " ja let us go " he tapped out his pipe on the public ashtray that was beside him.

He took the lead and headed towards the garden's entrance " u are quite lucky Francis the garden is in full bloom right now u picked the perfect time aan come and see " he held the door to the garden's open for the frenchman so he could enter first.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:02 am

Francis nodded in thanks, and stepped into the garden, taking in the splendid scenery presented before him, lush greens and petals of several shades painting the walkways. "Really now? This is wonderful." He turned tot he other, smiling brightly. "Lead the way then, Hendrik. I simply cannot wait to see what beauty is hidden in this place."
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:10 pm

Hendrik entered the garden after Francis he smiled after seeing Francis's face light up and praise his garden " Ja het really is a wonderful place "

He walked past Francis beckoning the frenchman to follow him down on of the cobblestone paths. He pointed out the various plant life like the tulips his country's unofficial flower, and the blue roses he was growing. He took Francis to see some of the trees he was growing as well.

He was curious to know what Francis was thinking " what do u dink so far? "
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:52 pm

Francis trailed behind Hendrik, listening and watching the other point out several species of plants here and there. The garden really had a vast collection, he noticed, as he admired the different types of vegetation.

He bent down at several plants, pulling off his glove to gently touch the petals of the flowers. "Hmm. Your flowers are really well grown, Hendrik." Standing back up, he smiled brightly. "I'm really impressed. You should teach me more about cultivating them."
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:14 pm

Hendrik watched Francis gentley touch the flower petals " ah dank u for uw kind words Francis " he smiled softly at the plants " I worked very hard on hen " he had a lot of pride in his gardening skills.

He nodded when Francis asked if he could teach the frenchman " ja het would niet be a problem aan teach u Francis " He gave the frenchman a small smile he was always willing to teach other about cultivating flowers and other plants.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:29 pm

"I can tell you've worked hard on them." Francis said, smiling at the flowers. "Oh, you would? I'll happily call you teacher then!" He was rather excited at the prospect of that. He adored flowers, but he would admit that cooking would be his forte, and not at all gardening.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:43 pm

He gave the frenchman another small smile " ja I would be happy aan Francis "

Hendrick chuckled "u don't have aan call me teacher Francis really" he gave the roses a gentle feather touch on the petals.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:39 am

Francis chuckled. "I only say that in jest. It would be... too awkward if I did, wouldn't it?" He sat down on a nearby bench and waved Hendrik over to sit with him. "So tell me, how have you been lately?"
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:50 pm

Hendrik nodded a small smile on his face " ja het would be aan awkward if u did " he chuckled. He watched Francis sit down then wave him over to sit.

He sat beside Francis and leaned back on the bench, he closed his eyes "over worked I suppose, niets much for free time but I do take the time aan work the gardens which isn't very often bij the moment " he chuckled and opened his eyes looking at Francis " so having u here is quite nice " he smiled at the frenchman.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:15 am

Francis beamed at the other. "Is that so?" He laughed a little. "It really is unexpectedly nice here. And it
    s not just the scenery that's good, even the air feels fresh and crisp." He closed his eyes and leaned back, enjoying the atmosphere. "Really, an ideal place for a holiday."
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Hendrik nodded " ja " he chuckled at the other man, he took a deep breath of the crisp clean air " het really is perfect place aan just escape and relax " he leaned back his head and closed his eyes again to let the sun shine down on his face.
    Francis Bonnefoy
    Francis Bonnefoy

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:27 am

Francis smiled. "The tulips... are a symbol of Dutch, culture, is it not? It reminds me of a tale, about a person named Van Clipp. Have you heard of it?"

(DUDE. I am super sorry about this late reply. Gawd. But at least now I have an idea. Somewhat. Very Happy)
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:31 pm

Hendrik nodded " ja zij are " he looked out at his flowers and nodded to the Frenchman's question " ja dat tale is almost as old as I am " he chuckled softly

(no worries franny its all good ^^)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:58 am