Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
De wolfskers Flowershop EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
De wolfskers Flowershop EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
De wolfskers Flowershop EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
De wolfskers Flowershop EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
De wolfskers Flowershop EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
De wolfskers Flowershop EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
De wolfskers Flowershop EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
De wolfskers Flowershop EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
De wolfskers Flowershop EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

4 posters

De wolfskers Flowershop

Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

De wolfskers Flowershop Empty De wolfskers Flowershop

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:39 pm

Hendrik sat back in his little chair behind the cash register he was reading his newspaper with a lit cigarette hanging from his lips, the Dutchman looked up over his news paper to check up on his little but hard worker " looks goed Holy Roman " he give the child a small smile before returning to his newspaper. When he wasn't tending to the flowers with Holy Roman he was reading the newspaper or out gathering information for his clients or when there wasn't much to information to be found he was selling drugs of course his little employee didn't need to know that it was safer that way for the child.

He took a drag from his cigarette and tapped out some of the ash in the near by ash tray, business was slow today in all three of his dealings but he couldn't complain he did have some other business this morning. He let out a sigh and put out his cigarette and stood up to stretch out his muscles and folded up his newspaper. He decided he would give Holy Roman a hand, he tightened the strings on his apron and headed out from behind the counter.

De wolfskers Flowershop Empty Re: De wolfskers Flowershop

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:50 am

Holy Rome was up on a ladder arranging the flowers in a specific order for the day. He looked back to his boss, and smiled, "I'm glad you approve..." Although, I wish you can help some, too... This is difficult to reach... The small child climbed down from the ladder, picked up the watering can, and climbed back up. He tilted the can ever so slightly to let the flowers have a decent amount of water.

Holy Roman did not notice the man getting up to help him he was that absorbed in taking care of the plants...
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:38 pm

Hendrik made sure he didn't startle the child while he stood on the ladder as he moved about the shop. He picked up one of the heavier flower pots and moved it closer to the window so the plant could have some better sun light. He wiped at his forehead to block the sunlight from getting into his eyes " daar now het can get some sun " he picked up the watering hose and gave the small tree some water humming a soft tune as he watered it.

Deciding the small tree had enough he moved over his favorite flowers...his tulips, he smiled as he watered his favourite flowers he took a quick glance around the shop they were running a little low on the peat moss " Holy Roman.... once u are finished daar could u finish watering the tulips wij are out of peat moss so I need aan get more from the back room " he put the watering hose down and out of the way so no one could trip on it.

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:04 am

Holy Roman continued to water the petunias until he saw that they were sufficiently dampened. Then he climbed down, and watched as Hendrik placed the larger pot in the sun. Finally, he's helping me... Lazy dummkopf. The child ran over to the faucet with the watering can, and filled it up with nutritious plant water. Holy Roman looked at Hendrik, and nodded.

When he was done filling up the can, he quickly went to the tulips, rushed back to get the ladder, and started watering the multicolored tulips.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:29 am

Hendrik headed into the storage room and grabbed a few bags of peat moss, he stacked two bags on each shoulder and headed back into the shop. He walked over to where the last three bags were laying and piled the four bags he had brought out on top of the other three.

He headed back into the store room to grab some more pots as he noticed those were running down as well. Finished with that he went over and started working on some of the orders, he checked over how many orders he had which wasn't very many today which was good. Hendrik moved over to the flower coolers to gather the flowers for the first order, as he arranged the flowers in a vase he hummed his national anthem to himself like he did when he always filled out orders.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:32 am

Holy Roman just kept working on making the flowers beautiful and arranging them in certain ways based on their flower count. The largest flower count would be showing in the front row of the plant group, while the lowest count would be in the middle. He smiled once he found everything was perfect.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:01 pm

Chibitalia got to the flower shop and tried to open the door but only the tips of his fingers could reach the handle, even while standing on the tips of his toes.. He knocked quietly on the glass to see if he could get one of the employees attention. He looked at all the flowers through the windows as he waited for someone to notice him..

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:15 pm

The knock on the door startled him a bit from his happy place. He looked over, and saw the one he sees everyday outside of the cafe nearby. Holy Roman's eyes widened, and ran over. The small boy opened the door for the girl, "H-Hallo..." He gulps, and opens door wider to let her in, "I-I'm H-Holy R-Roman... D-Do you n-need anything...?"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:25 pm

"Hi~!" Chibitalia greeted happily " I'm Chibitalia~! I need to get some flowers for my family's restaurant~" He answered before letting out a small giggle. He began to fiddle with his dress a bit "Is it okay if I come in~?" he asked.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:33 pm

Holy Roman's heart sped up as the girl giggled cutely. He gulped, and had difficulty putting words together, but he managed, "J-Ja... Y-You can... I-I mean... O-Of c-course you can..." He let the other child in, and walked with her, "U-Um... A-Are there any s-specific f-flowers...? I-If there isn't... Th-Then I suggest the r-rare b-blue tulips..." He smiled gently at the girl he had a small crush on.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:37 am

Hendrik had looked up from the last of his flower orders when he had heard knocking at the door, he saw what he thought was a little girl knocking on the door he was about to get up and help her when he saw Holy Roman was already opening the door for her.

Once he gotten a good look at the child he knew who it was, he had met the child before at the pizza place down the street and he had done business with the child's older brother on numerous occasions. He chuckled quietly to himself as he watched his little worker stutter as he spoke to the other child, he could tell Holy Roman really liked the other child and decided it would be wise not to tease the young man.

" Holy Roman... why don't u take a little break ja? " he might look a little scary but he was a big softly at heart. He turned away from the two children to place the order of flowers into the flower cooler with the other orders. He then moved about the shop watering flowers making sure to keep out of the way.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:48 pm

Gilbert entered the flower shop where his brother worked. He had some left over pizza to give the kid. He saw Hendrik watering flowers and waved to the other man. Then, he spotted his baby brother talking with--oh! That was the kid from the pizza place. Looks like they had managed to meet after all.

He chuckled and decided not to bother his brother, instead walking over to where Hendrik was tending to his product.

He held up the pizza box with a small grin. "Heya, friend. Do you suppose I could put this somewhere for Holy Rome when he's er--" he looked back to his brother and the other child. "Eh, done?"

Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:51 am

Hendrik looked up from watering his flowers when he heard the store door open again, he waved back when he saw that it was Gilbert. He chuckled to himself when he saw that Gilbert had noticed Holy Roman and Chibitalia where chatting together.

He put down his watering hose as Gilbert approached him " ah daar is a fridge in the back room id u want aan put het in daar " he moved away from his flowers to lead the albino to the back room that was also his living quarters since he lived in his shop.

" haven't seen u in a while Gilbert business doing goed? " he opened the door for the other man and stepped into the room with him, he knew there wouldn't be any customers now that they would be closing in an hour and a half.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:36 pm

"Those ones over there~?" Chibitalia asked as he pointed to the very pretty blue flowers. He smiled at the blonde boy as he listened to him. "Hey~ Do you like working here~? ....I think i would~With all these pretty flowers around and everything~"
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:23 pm

Gilbert followed the other man into the back part of the building and placed the pizza box into the fridge. "Thanks, Hendrik. You are good to the brat."

"That's something I'd like to speak with you about." He sighed, deciding that indeed this was the best option. He wasn't sure that he wanted Ivan involved just yet. The albino leaned against a table and crossed his arms. "I need some information on a new cop or detective in town. He's German. Heard of him?" He pulled a bill out of his sleeve and kept it folded between his fore and middle fingers.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:17 pm

" well he is a hard little worker I am happy aan have him working for me " he stood across from the albino when the other man's words caught his full attention

" I had heard daar was a new cop in town haven't seen him zelf but I heard he was a young german man name was Ludwig " he folded his arms and glanced at Gilbert " he likes dat pizza place down the street dat is run by that Italian Feliciano Vargas " he paused not sure if he should say more about who actually ran the pizza shop since he wasn't exactly sure if Gilbert knew.

" dit information for Ivan? " he was starting to get quite curious and even though he only gave Gilbert a small amount of information he wondered what had gotten the albino's attention.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:44 pm

He nodded--he knew who ran the pizza place he himself liked so much.

Gilbert hesitated for a moment, then shrugged and sat on a chair. "Well, no. Not for Ivan. For me." He idly pushed a random ashtray around beside him, while he tapped the money bill on his chin. "And I'd rather it not get back to him just yet that I am looking into this."

The albino blew a puff of air out to clear his vision of hair. He wondered just how much Hendrik could be trusted to keep this from Ivan. He hoped that he could pay enough for his silence. If he didn't keep it quiet, he supposed he could simply tell Ivan that he didn't wish to bother him until he knew for sure there was reason enough to do so.

"I need to know more about him, but he's already made me as someone...eh less than strictly moral." He grinned lightly. "I think he will speak with me again, but I would like you to do some sniffing if you would. I'll pay."
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:17 am

Hendrik nodded in understanding " I understand " he pulled out his pack of cigarettes and pulled one out of the pack, as he brought the cigarette to his lips he looked at Gilbert " dan Ivan will niets know "

He placed the cigarette between his lips and lit it, he took a long drag from his cigarette and exhaled he knew what Gilbert was most likely thinking " Ivan isn't mijn customer in dit matter so I have nr reason aan tell him anything " he might sell information but he didn't give the information to someone who didn't wasn't required to know, he knew when to keep his mouth shut.

" I will get started collecting more information on him after I close up tonight den " he took another drag from his cigarette " u pay me when I finish gathering intel and u collect het " he looked at Gilbert again and chuckled " I take het something is really bothering u about him ja? " he took another drag from his cigarette.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:37 am

Gilbert nodded to the agreement, then tucked his money away. He figured Hendrik wouldn't want it until the job was finished, but it never hurt to show that you had the means to pay. He leaned back in his chair to look up at the other man. He liked Hendrik--really he was an easy person to like. It was nice to have someone outside to speak with occasionally.

"I don't know what to do with him." He shrugged. "He's smarter than other cops, and he seems like a straight cop, but he seems to have a thing for Feliciano. He's too smart to not know about the family, yet too straight to not care." He picked at a thread-bare place on his jacket. "Plus the man's got to be onto something big. I'm sure he's not just a new local. Maybe he's trying to clean up?"

The albino scratched at his neck. There was something else too. Something about the German had seemed...Gilbert didn't even know. But something else was bothering him about the new man in town.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:19 pm

" I hope he doesn't clean up aan much or I'd be out of business " he chuckled before taking another drag of his cigarette, he tapped out the ash into his ash tray then looked back at Gilbert. He studied the other man and he could tell something else was bothering his Prussian friend. " iets else is bothering u mijn vriend I can tell from the look on uw face " taking another drag from his smoke he walked over to the albino and placed a hand on the other man's shoulder " I will find everything about dit guy Gilbert u can count on dat " he nodded to the other man as he glanced out into the shop to make sure the two children were alright and that no one else had come into the shop.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:06 am

He placed his own hand on the one resting at his shoulder. It was a nice gesture on Hendrik's part.

"I can't place it, but yeah there is something else about him which bothers me." He shrugged, then stood up and placed his hands in his pockets. He looked around the smaller living space and appreciated the way it managed to feel like a home. His own apartment was little more than a place to bed down at night for him.

"Say Hendrik," Gilbert looked at the other man apprehensively. "Have I lost my sex appeal?"

Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:26 am

He smiled softly at his friend " well dan I will find out absolutely everything about dit Ludwig for u " he would leave nothing unturned, it was very rare for Gilbert to ask for something for himself so he would give his Prussian friend nothing but the best.

Hendrik looked at his friend in surprise " lost het? " he shook his head " niets u haven't why u ask?"

Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:38 am

He felt himself smirk. "Ah, just makin' sure, friend." He grinned at Hendrik before heading back out into the main part of the shop. He waited for the other man to follow him. "I should probably say something to the little brat." He pointed with his thumb to the blond child he was related to.

It seemed like Holy Rome was still pretty busy...flirting. Gilbert had to cover his mouth and hide a fit of laughter behind a cough. The kid was growing up, he guessed. He watched the uncertain blue eyes dodge between the other child's gaze and his feet.

Gilbert blinked. He hadn't seen his brother recently. They didn't live together, and the albino hardly visited the house because of his feud with the old man, so he really only got to see his little brother at the shop. He scratched his neck absently. He hardly saw his brother for long stretches, so sometimes his growing up escaped Gilbert. So, this was the first time the older brother took notice.

Holy Rome was going to look just like their father when he grew up.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:00 am

Hendrik just shook his head and laughed to himself then put out his cigarette before he followed the other man back out into the shop " u had me worried for a moment might have thought u were sick or something " he watched the Prussian point out his little brother " perhaps give him a bit more time? "

He stood beside Gilbert and crossed his arms watching the two, cracking a small smirk while he heard Gilbert try and suppress a laugh "i have aan say dit is aan cute "

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:58 am

The blond boy looked up to his boss, and smiled, "D-Danke." He returned his gaze to Chibitalia, and he started fidgeting with his tunic as he talked, "J-Ja... I-I can ring you up later i-if you want... Herr Hendrik said that I-I can take a break..." He saw his older brother come in with pizza, he smiled shyly. Roman did love his brother very dearly. Although sometimes they did not get along, Gilbert helped him out. But he also missed Gilbert. Roman secretly wanted to be a family again with his big brother, but his father wouldn't let Prussia come close.

(Sorry I'm so late, guys!!!)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:40 pm