Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
De wolfskers Flowershop - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
De wolfskers Flowershop - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
De wolfskers Flowershop - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
De wolfskers Flowershop - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
De wolfskers Flowershop - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
De wolfskers Flowershop - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
De wolfskers Flowershop - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
De wolfskers Flowershop - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
De wolfskers Flowershop - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

4 posters

De wolfskers Flowershop

Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

De wolfskers Flowershop - Page 2 Empty Re: De wolfskers Flowershop

Post  Chibitalia Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:53 pm

[ Its okay HRE~ x3 ]
    "Ah..My big brother Feli told me i have to be at the restaurant before dark..." He looked out the window, and the sun was almost gone.. " maybe you can come to the Restaurant with me~! Theres really good pizza and pasta there~ I'm sure i could get you some~ Hehe~" Chibitalia smiled at the blonde boy.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:06 pm

Gilbert waved off Hendrik's comment about an illness. "Ah no, just got rejected for the first time today is all." He smiled at the drug dealer. "Not a big deal. It was more for information than for sport, and I have you for that."

He blinked slowly. "Uh...I mean I have you for information gathering."

He turned back to the children, having noticed that Roman smiled at him. He waved in return, then made a shooing motion with his hands to indicate that his brother should go have fun if he wanted. He was wearing that hat again and it was obscene in its cuteness. He idly wondered if his brother had any concept that he was flirting with a boy and what that meant. He supposed it didn't matter much either way.

"When do you close, Hendrik? I think I'd like to buy you a drink."
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:35 pm

" ah I understand mijn vriend " he smiled and patted his friend on the shoulder " I suppose u do " he didn't comment on his friends words but chuckled softly

He turned back to watch the children, he smiled when he saw Holy Roman wave back to his brother and Gilbert make a shooing motion to the young child. He turned back to look at Gilbert when he heard the other man speak again "close? " he looked down at his watch it was almost closing time " mmm I close in 20 minutes but I can close after uw broer is finished with his customer" He chuckled at the two children

" a drink would be goed haven't had one in a while "
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:33 am

"That sounds fine to me." Gilbert took the liberty of hauling himself up onto the counter and sat with his legs dangling. He pulled his wallet out to look for that card of the nightclub he'd liked that one time. He thumbed through the folds until he found it, then pulled the card from the leather.

He looked at the children, then pointed to them with his chin. "Does Roman know Chibi's a boy? I mean, he dresses like a little maid." He grinned at the idea.

Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:53 pm

Hendrik just chuckled as the albino hauled himself up onto the counter, he leaned against the counter beside Gilbert and servayed the shop. He was pleased to see it wouldn't take very long to clean up the shop when he closed for the night, 10 minutes at the most he guessed.

He shook his head " I don't dink he does mijn vriend " he chuckled " but zij are cute ja? " he watched his little employee blush and stutter then wondered if he should just take pity on the boy and tell him he could get off shift early.

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:44 am

"O-Oh. W-Well, I can ring you up right now... Heheh..." He went over and picked out the best of the blue tulips, and walked over to the register. Roman put in the data needed, and looked over at Chibi a couple of times. Without even asking for money, he secretly pulled some money out of his wallet, and put it in the cash register. The small boy looked at the other child, and came over to him, "Here you go..." He gently held out the flowers to the girl. "L-Let's go so that your brother doesn't worry..."
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:25 pm

"Okay~!" He giggled innocently as he took the others and and walked out of the flowershop. "The Restaurant is this way~" He said happily at he led the boy to the restaurant. [ To The restaurant thread! ]
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:02 pm

Gilbert was about to reach out and stop his little brother from paying for Chibi's flower's. He frowned and with a sigh, pulled his hand back. He watched as the children left the shop.

He looked at Hendrik. "Well, what do you say I help you close up and we go to get those drinks." Gilbert hopped off the counter and began to help his friend clean up. "Hell, maybe I'll even dance some."
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:56 am

Hendrik chuckled softly to himself as he watched Holy Roman pay for Chibi's flowers without the other child knowing, he made himself a mental note to give his little hard worker the rest of the night off. He let a small smirk appear on his face as the two children left the shop, he looked over watching Gilbert hopping of the counter "dat sounds goed dank u Gilbert all dat needs aan be done is the floors swept and money counted " he handed the prussian man the broom while he moved to the register and started to count the day's earnings. He knew it wouldn't take him very long to get it done thankfully.

He looked over at his friend from over the counter " u dance? heh dat will be a sight aan see " he chuckled as he joked with the other man. He quickly finished counting the money before closing the register, he looked over to other man " let me put dit in the safe and take a quick shower I am covered in dirt " he moved to open the safe to put the money in. He closed the safe after puting the money inside, he wiped the dirt that was on his hand on his apron " wouldn't want aan go all covered in dirt ja " he really loved his shop he just hated being dirty.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:40 am

Gilbert took the broom and swept as the other man counted the day's earnings. He smirked at the comment about him dancing. Hendrik didn't know it, but Gilbert was actually a very good dancer, he just didn't advertise it so much. He did a little soft-shoe as he swept and glanced at the shop owner.

He nodded to Hendrik in regards to the shower. "If you are going to by my arm candy, you should look good after all." He grinned in jest at the other man as he continued to sweep. As he finished he placed the broom back against the wall behind the counter from where it had come. He looked at his hands which were now a bit dusty.

"What about me? Think I could just wash up in the sink a bit?" He thought for a moment, then nodded and headed for the larger shop sink.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:39 pm

Hendrik chuckled " arm candy u say? " he moved towards his living quarters taking off his apron and places it on the hook near the back door.

He smiled when he saw Gilbert do a little soft-shoe and shook his head in amusement " I won't be very long mijn vriend and ja use the sink if u wish het is geen probleem " he went into his living quarters and grabbed a towel before heading into his bathroom that across the hall from his room. He took his dirty work clothes off and threw them in the hamper, he turned the water on and went inside washing his hair. After 10 minutes he came out and dried off, wrapping his towel around his waist he came out of the bathroom his hair not in its usual hairstyle and still dripping wet.

Moving across the hallway and going back into his room he went to his dressers and dug around for some clean clothes.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:36 am

"Take your time." He rolled up his sleeves and began to wash at the sink. He soaped up his arms to removed the grime of sweeping, then washed his face to freshen himself for a night out. When he was done, he dried his hands and turned his sleeves back down.

The shop was quiet. More quiet than the city would normally allow. He took a small time to enjoy it. The peace it created with the scents of the flower shop. He had a moment before Hendrik would be finished, so he sat at a small chair next to a fridge of violets.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:45 am

Hendrik came out of his living space dressed in a pair of black cargo pants and a semi tight fitting black t shirt, while drying his hair he passed the shop and seen Gilbert sitting by the fridge " I am almost finished just need aan fix mijn hair and I will be done mijn vriend " he headed back into the bathroom and finished off drying his hair, he ran his fingers through his hair putting it back into his normal sytle. He tossed his towel into the laundry hamper and quickly went into his room to grab his wallet,keys and cell phone. He rejoined Gilbert in the shop " sorry about dat neit mean aan take so long "
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:00 am

Gilbert stood with a grin. "It'll do, pig." He smirked as his own lame-ass joke. He pulled on his jacket as he watched the other man finger his hair into place. It was sort of cool that Hendrik could do that. Gilbert's hair just sort of fell if he tried without massive amounts of product, and who wanted that crap in their hair anyway?

"Will Slagthuset do?" He asked as he pocketed a small flower petal which had fallen to the floor.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:31 am

Hendrik chuckled at Gilbert's joke " ja ja I know " he didn't bother with a coat since it was a warm evening. " Slagthuset is fine mijn vriend haven't been daar in a while " he grabbed his pack of cigarettes and lighter as he headed to the door and opened the door for his Prussian friend and stepped out after Gilbert, he turned back to the door and locked the shop up.

Pulling a cigarette out of the pack he brought it to his lips and lit the cigarette " shall we go Gilbert? "
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:19 am

Gilbert allowed the other man to usher him out the front and nodded to answer his question. "Yes, sir."

He stepped into the night, giving Hendrik a moment to lock up the shop. Gilbert watched the other man's arms move to the door, unclothed. He was a bit warm in his coat, but he'd have to walk it home if he wished to get rid of it. He'd just check it at the club.

(I'll just head on over to the club then?)
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:25 am

( see you there )

Post  Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:00 pm

Heracles arrived at the flower shop to find that it was closed. "...That kid could have told me it was closed..." He said to himself with a frustrated sigh. "Well there is nothing left to do but wait for the owner to come back..." He said to himself as he took a seat upon the ground next to the flower shop door. He slowly started to doze off, and ended up falling asleep.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:12 am

Having returned from the dance club Hendrik stood infont of his shop, pulling out his keys from his pocket. He wasn't drunk but he did feel relaxed, he unlocked the door of the shop and stepped inside. Locking the door behind him he headed to his small living space and sat down infront of his computer, he set himself in for a long night of research on his target. He was glad that the shop would be closed the next day because he knew he was going to be dead tired after this but this was what he did.

He made sure that he had enough cigarettes and coffee made as he started working on the file for Gilbert.
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:00 pm

After recieving a message from his boss about a drug dealer in town, Feliks decided to walk around for a while. "man, i like, totally hate having to go on mission after mission..when's my next break, anyway?" he muttered to himself. Feliks was starting to get tired, but he walked passed an interesting looking flower shop. ' a flowershop? huh, you don't see those around often,' he thought. Looking at his phone, he searched for a picture of the suspect. All of this work was totally exhausting to do 24/7. When did the fun begin? Feliks finally found the picture and sighed; this man looked strong. If he was caught, it would not be easy to get away. 'I suppose I'll start my research tomorrow,' he thought warily before heading home.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:41 pm