Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Week 11: Gilbert/Lilli EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Week 11: Gilbert/Lilli EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Week 11: Gilbert/Lilli EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Week 11: Gilbert/Lilli EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Week 11: Gilbert/Lilli EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Week 11: Gilbert/Lilli EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Week 11: Gilbert/Lilli EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Week 11: Gilbert/Lilli EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Week 11: Gilbert/Lilli EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Week 11: Gilbert/Lilli

Gilbert
    Gilbert

Week 11: Gilbert/Lilli Empty Week 11: Gilbert/Lilli

Post  Gilbert Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:47 am

Gilbert walked around the Applebutter Festival with a small plastic spoon dangling from his mouth. He'd just had a taste of yet another locally made sample of apple butter. Now he was on to the apple pies. Gilbert loved this annual fest, and he didn't like to advertise that he did. His brother would never let him live it down.

There was everything you could ever want. Historical dress, artisans, crafts, music of all kinds around every corner...and the food. God, the food. There was not enough room in even Gilbert's belly to consume all he wanted.
    Lilli Zwingli
    Lilli Zwingli

Week 11: Gilbert/Lilli Empty Re: Week 11: Gilbert/Lilli

Post  Lilli Zwingli Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:04 am

The poster to the fair gave it no justice. The lights, the music, the people. And who would have thought applebutter would been suck a great idea?! Lilli thought this through as she scooped out the last bit of cinnamon flavored applebutter. Origionally, the blonde had planed on spending the evening snuggled up with one of the books she has just purchased at the small book store, but when she was exiting the building, the small poster cought her eye. Having no iead what applebutter was, she decided to go and see.

She turned to corner of the street and walked into the larger, more open area for the pie contests and looked around. She was suprized at the amount of people that were there.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:52 am

Gilbert was happily gorging himself on pork BBQ as he came into the much more public area of the event. Why pork BBQ at an applebutter fest, one might ask? Well, it was food wasn't it? And Gilbert certainly didn't care. He was making a mess of himself and didn't even mind the small child he just passed crying from fear. After all, it wasn't just any awesome pork BBQ. It was pork BBQ on a stick!

Just as he was running his tongue up the length of meat, he spotted a petite blonde girl. He stopped mid-lick and cocked his head to the side. Wasn't that Basch's little sister...or cousin or something?

Gilbert reached into his pocket to pull out a large napkin. He'd really need to wash up at this rate, but at least this way if she saw him he wouldn't be completely covered in sauce.
    Lilli Zwingli
    Lilli Zwingli

Post  Lilli Zwingli Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:30 pm

Lilli looked around at the dozens of people walking past her, searching for any familiar faces. No such luck. How had she never heard of this event? I will have to bring Nii-sama the next time this is around. I think he would like it. She thought as she stepped around a table with cook books stacked on top of it. Maybe she should get one? It wouldn't hurt to learn a few new recipies.

As she looked up from the table, she cought sight of a man walking down thr street. If the meat on a stick wasn't confusing enough, he had silver hair she could have sworn she recognized. He looked up from placing somthing in his pocket and their eyes met, red eyes meating green.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:21 am

Gilbert met the girl's eyes with a sheepish grin. There was no way he as getting out of this one. She'd spotted him.

He made his way over to her after a moment's thought. "Hey, uh. You're Vash's little sister, aren't you?" He pulled a small, neat bite from the pork on his stick.

(So sorry. It seems that I wasn't watching this thread.)
    Lilli Zwingli
    Lilli Zwingli

Post  Lilli Zwingli Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:50 pm

Lilli looked at the man questionably for a moment before answering his question. She couldn't be rude, especially sence he apparently knows Nii-sama.

"I am... Um, I hate to sound rude, but I don't think we've met before, and I don't know your name." she admited bashfully.

(Not a problem! )
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:35 pm

"Uh, yeah," Gilbert scratched his head with his free hand. "I don't think we have formally met, but I have seen you with your brother. I'm Gilbert."

He smiled warmly. He guessed from the looks of things that the girl was here on her own, which meant Vash wasn't around to rub it in his face that he attended such fests.

"So, do you like apple butter?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:07 pm