Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Bachelor's Party EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Bachelor's Party EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Bachelor's Party EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Bachelor's Party EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Bachelor's Party EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Bachelor's Party EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Bachelor's Party EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Bachelor's Party EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Bachelor's Party EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

+2
Hendrik Steenhoek
Ludwig
6 posters

Bachelor's Party

Ludwig
    Ludwig

Bachelor's Party Empty Bachelor's Party

Post  Ludwig Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:07 pm

Ludwig tried his best to relax on the sofa, waiting on Hendrik and some of the others to show. He and Hendrik had agreed that, if nothing else, they would celebrate their own way before their weddings. A dual wedding deserved a dual stag party, right? Even if it just meant lots of beer and one hell of a contact buzz on Ludwig's part.

Still, he had no idea who else might show or what might happen.

Knowing his brother and his friends, it frightened him a little.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Bachelor's Party Empty Re: Bachelor's Party

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:32 pm

Hendrik had arrived not long after Ludwig and waved at the German man as he neared him " sorry I am late " he said as he sat down on the sofa by the other man " couldn't find mijn weed " he chuckled and grinned lazily at his friend " so u know who else is coming? "

Truth was he was rather happy that they were having a duel stag party it ment more fun.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:34 pm

"Not a clue. I think it was sort of 'open invitation,'" the German said as he popped open what would, undoubtedly, be his first beer of the night. "So, how are you dealing with the idea of being a married man?"

He took a drink of the beer, good German beer, then smiled.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:21 pm

He nodded " guess het will be a surprise den " he grabbed himself a beer and popped it open as his face turned thoughtful " het is a thought I am still getting use aan " he took a drink from his beer " zelf? " he smiled.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:25 pm

"I tried proposing to Feliciano years ago once I realized that my life was better with him than without, so I think the fact he took me seriously this time should make it better." He took a drink of beer. "But truthfully, it scares me a bit."

He relaxed back on the sofa. "But like you, I'm getting used to it."
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:47 pm

Hendrik chuckled " well dingen tend aan bypass Italië the first time around but I am glad he said ja het has been long time coming ja? " taking a drink from his beer he sat back with another thoughtful look on his face " nooit gedachte I'd be a married man though.. " taking another drink of his beer " ... didn't dink het I would ever get married what with mijn bad habits " he chuckled.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:34 am

Arthur knew this whole Bachelor Party was an open guest invitation, so he had hoped they didn’t mind him joining the party. He didn’t get such a party, so getting to go a bachelor party and well free beer… that wasn’t so bad. It was about time these weddings happened anyway, they were long overdue.

He was unfortunately a bit late, something very rare for him, but he knew the most they’d be doing at the moment was drinking and knowing Hendrik… smoking. Arthur arrived and found the two comfortable on a sofa and drinking. He gave a quiet cough to announce his arrival.

“Hey, sorry for being late, we‘ll just blame Alfred and leave it at that. You don’t mind me joining right?”
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:40 pm

Hendrik looked up when he heard someone cough " ah hallo Engeland gald u could make het " he offered the British man a beer " niets u arn't aan late " he finished his own beer and took his pipe out of his pocket, after filling it he lit up taking a nice long drag from his pipe.

He grabbed himself another beer and popped it open.
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:14 pm

Matthew arrived a bit later than he had meant to. It hadn’t been his fault, actually; it just so happened that he ended up behind the one driver that went half as fast as the others in traffic. With any luck, he’d get lateness out of the way now so that it wouldn’t happen for the actual ceremony, especially since he was to be Hendrik’s best man.

He looked around to see one other person besides Hendrik and Ludwig, so he must not have been super late. From the doorway, he greeted the others with a small smile and a wave.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:32 am

Arthur took the offered beer, nodded his thanks and sat down on a comfy chair near the sofa. He opened the can and took a sip. “Oh I wouldn’t have missed it, it’s just a shame it was Al who had to attend both of your lovely fiancée’s bachelorette party. He wasn’t happy, said something about him being some great distraction to them both” He shook his head. “So, are you both used to the idea of being married yet?”

He noticed then that Matthew had walked in, he smiled and waved in return. If he was being honest, he didn’t expect him to come.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:17 pm

"I am getting there," Ludwig said. "Like I told Hendrik, I tried to propose years ago and scared Feliciano."

He offered beer to both Matthew and Arthur. "So, what should we do to make this a proper bachelor party? I've never been, but I've heard strip clubs and parties and drinking until you can't remember you went to one in the first place are pretty common."

As long as he didn't do anything stupid, Ludwig knew Feliciano wouldn't mind if he went to a club.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:02 pm

Suddenly with a loud crash, a white-haired male pushed through the door with a huge cart covered in a sheet. Gilbert grinned from ear to ear as he maneuvered the wheeled mass into the room.

"My Brother." he stopped in the center of the floor and let goes of the cart, locking it into place with his toe. He held his arms out in Ludwig's direction, then turned to Hendrik. "My friend." He cleared his throat from fake tears, waved a hand in front of his face, then sighed and smiled warmly to the grooms-to-be.

He began his speech with all the drama one might expect from the Prussian. "Tonight, my brother, I thought I would perhaps hire strippers..." He shook his head with disgust. "However, that isn't enough for my baby brother. Plus the women are doing that." He rolled his eyes.

He thrust his finger into the air with great passion. 'Then I considered hiring a pony show," he grinned at Ludwig and Hendrik. "But, I decided that Feli would perhaps want you functional on your wedding night. We wouldn't want you so permanently damaged that you may be impotent for life. Plus, Hendrik has seen one before."

He walked back to the cart, having made his way around the room through the use of dramatic monologue. "Then...oh then, my brother. I Looked it up on the internet!" He paused with a giant grin. "But most of those cheerleaders suggested camping and shit like that." He once again rolled his eyes. "For you...we could do better...for both of you."

Gilbert reached out his hand to the sheet and pulled it off the cart, flipping it into the air as it went. On the cart sat plates piled high with mounds of food of all kinds, several had wurst. There was enough food to feed a small army. The albino grinned crookedly.

"My brother, my friend. Tonight, you may go to some boring club to watch men and women dance." He made a face. "Or...you may have your very own Man vs. Food competition."
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:12 pm

Ludwig raised an eyebrow at the cart of food, wondering what was so wrong about going to a strip club. "Have you been talking to Alfred?" he asked, taking a long drink of beer. "Because when he and Arthur get married, I'm sure he'd love this idea."

Looking at the enormous pile of food and thinking about the tux that he'd gotten, he wondered if he did participate in this competition of his brother's if he'd ever fit in the thing.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:51 pm

Arthur had simply nodded and had another sip of beer, he knew that Feliciano was easily scared but he wasn’t about to make a comment about it. Ludwig was scarily protective of the Italian.

A second later, he was choking on a mouthful of beer as Gilbert wheeled in a huge cart and announced a Man vs. Food competition. Perhaps he should have gone to the bachelorette party instead? In the middle of coughing , he heard Ludwig’s comment about talking to Alfred about this. He glared at Gilbert as if to say ‘don’t you dare’, not that it would make any difference.

“I have no doubt, Alfred would like this very much! What made you think of this bloody genius idea anyway?!”
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:20 am

Hendrik looked up when Matthew entered the room, he raised his pipe to the canadian " hallo weinig konijn glad u could make het " he placed his pipe between his lips again and offered his best man a beer.

His head turned to the door when the Prussian burst through it with that cart, he nodded to the other man as he started being dramatic he chuckled at the thought of strippers. A light blush dusted across his face at the mention of hiring a pony show and him seeing one before as he took a drink of his beer " ah ..ja well.. " he just let himself trail off.

When the albino uncovered the cart his eyes widened suddenly in surprise as the other man announced a Man vs. Food competition and he just chuckled at Ludwig's reaction and chuckled at Arthur's comment.
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:15 am

Matthew accepted the beer and smiled, “Thanks for inviting me.” He knew it was an open invitation, but he remembered that one of the grooms had let him know that he could come if he wished, which was close enough to an invitation.

His attention was drawn towards the door as it opened again, and the first thing he wondered was where Gilbert had gotten that cart in the first place. He listened idly to his speech, but perhaps it wasn’t the greatest idea to have been drinking at the same time, for at the mention of a Man vs. Food competition he had to stop himself from laughing to avoid spitting out a mouthful of beer.

Matthew really didn’t know why he found it so funny. Though maybe it was the reminder to himself that he was dating this eccentric man, or even simply because things became much, much funnier with a mouth full of any kind of drink.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:58 pm

Ludwig glanced over at Matthew. "We're glad to have you, Matthew," he assured the man before making sure he didn't choke on his beer.

He sighed. He was grateful his brother had made an effort, but he wasn't quite sure what to think of this. Looking at Arthur, who seemed almost disappointed, he hoped this wasn't another Hindenburg. While the idea had potential to Ludwig's competitive side, he knew it also had the potential to go over even worse than the zeppelin had. After all, it had flown, and this had the potential to be a lead balloon.

"Perhaps this could be a start to the evening?"
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:38 pm

Feliciano looked twice at the door. There were no signs indicating that there was a strippers club inside. But then again, that was the street, and that was the number, and Ludwig couldn't possibly be wrong - never when it came to addresses and things like that. So he just shrugged and pushed the door open, stepping inside, always holding Kat's arm.

Once he realized who was already in the room, he beamed with a broad smile.
    "Look, Kat! This must be a surprise party!" he clapped his hands, waving cheerfully at everyone in the room. It didn't occur to him that, for the very same reason for which brides and grooms used to celebrate in two different parties, fiancees didn't usually plan their partners' parties.

He trotted happily to Ludwig - with a slight deviation to check closer the mountain of food - and threw his arms around his neck, kissing him on the nose.
    "Luuuudwiiiiig~ this is such a sweet idea!!! And there is so much food!" (Feliciano had been actually concerned that there wasn't going to be enough to eat in a strippers club, but apparently he didn't have to worry anymore)
    "I hope we're not late for the stripping!"
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:49 pm

Ludwig was definitely surprised when his fiance showed up to the party. They were supposed to be separate.

At the same time, he couldn't say he was unhappy for the Italian's presence. "Well ... it looks like our two parties have just combined. But Gilbert didn't arrange for any strippers, Mein Liebling," he said as he let his arms settle around Feliciano's waist. "He thought about doing an eating contest."

Which, now that he was here, Feliciano could quite possibly win.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:00 pm

Arthur could only stare in shock at the mountain of food, he also wondered what would happen if Alfred was here and just how long that pile of food would be there for.

Instead, he chose to take another gulp of the beer and wipe the memory clear. It was far too horrible. That was when the two 'bachelorettes' showed up, he didn't know they were meeting up. Is that all there was to the other party? Arthur offered a smile and a small wave to the two newcomers, then snorted at the no strippers comment.

"Knowing your brother, Ludwig, he arranged both!"
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:50 pm

He smiled at Matthew as he dropped his hand back down to take hold of his beer bottle again " het wouldn't be the same wit out u weinig konijn u are mijn best man " he chuckled softly at the Canadian.

Hendrik just chuckled at Gilbert as he studied all the food the albino had brought in and shook his head, he brought his pipe back up to his lips to take another drag. His pipe paused just before he could put it to his lips when Feliciano and Yekaterina walked into the room. He smiled at Yekaterina as he realized that the two mistakenly come to the wrong venue for their bachelorette's party but he really didn't mind a whole lot the more the merrier he figured.

Chuckling at her he waved " hallo mooi "

Post  Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Yekaterina wondered if Feliciano was leading them to the right place, there didn't seem to be any sign that it was. When the door opened to show the bachelor party members a small confused look spread across her face. "Oh, this is certainly a surprise."

She lightly clutched onto her coat looking around the room having a small nervous look. Waving at everyone already in the room giving them a small smile. Jointing the two parties didn't seem like such a bad idea, "Hello Hendrik," she said happily walking towards him.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:33 pm

"Oh, no strippers?" Feliciano looked confused, but hey, he had known that the place didn't look as a strippers club.

But what Ludwig said next made him clap his hands in excitement. "An eating context?! That's so great!!! So, so, how does it work? Can I be in your same team, sì?" he made, bouncing around Ludwig and eyeing the food. As far as he was concerned, Feliciano was ready to start the contest at any moment.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:38 pm

Gilbert fell passed out for just a moment from unknown reasons--perhaps it was the empty flask at his hip. No matter.

"Oh this would be even better! We could have Groom vs. Groom!" He grinned from ear to ear.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:23 pm