Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Thread of wellness and premotion of sleep and friendliness EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Thread of wellness and premotion of sleep and friendliness EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Thread of wellness and premotion of sleep and friendliness EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Thread of wellness and premotion of sleep and friendliness EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Thread of wellness and premotion of sleep and friendliness EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Thread of wellness and premotion of sleep and friendliness EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Thread of wellness and premotion of sleep and friendliness EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Thread of wellness and premotion of sleep and friendliness EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Thread of wellness and premotion of sleep and friendliness EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Thread of wellness and premotion of sleep and friendliness

Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Thread of wellness and premotion of sleep and friendliness Empty Thread of wellness and premotion of sleep and friendliness

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Vash was exhausted. He had been sitting at his desk reading his student's financial essays for the past four hours, hoping that this semester that one student would have an idea of how to finance a up and coming business. Lilli had long gone to bed with the setting sun, and so he was left to himself and his thoughts. The thing that had haunted his mind for the past few days was Roderich's promise to make him sleep. He chuckled at the thought and returned to reading the dull essays.

Thread of wellness and premotion of sleep and friendliness Empty Re: Thread of wellness and premotion of sleep and friendliness

Post  Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:42 pm

His hand hovered over the phone for a moment or two before he finally picked it up. Roderich had been debating with himself about it for hours, wondering if it was still too early to call, or if calling to ask his lover to come over made him look too eager. He honestly just wanted to be with Vash for the night, for once, but calling someone for that purpose seemed somehow crass to him. Still, his need to see him won out, and he dialled Vash's number, tapping his fingers on the desk while it rang.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Thread of wellness and premotion of sleep and friendliness Empty Re: Thread of wellness and premotion of sleep and friendliness

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:59 pm

Vash jumped slightly as his phone rang. Lilli had insisted on him getting a cell phone so she could check up on him and vice versa. He glanced at the caller ID for a second and saw that it was Roderich. He picked up the device and answered it quickly. "Hello, Roderich. To what do I owe this pleasure?" he inquired, pleasantly surprised.

Post  Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:33 pm

Roderich smiled as he heard the familiar tone. 'The pleasure's mine, Vash. Are you busy? I hope I haven't disturbed you.' He perched on the edge of the desk, speaking calmly, but feeling oddly nervous. It had been a while, after all.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:50 pm

He dropped his pen and sat forward in his chair. He breathed in for a few moments and forgot all about what he had been doing. "No I'm not doing anything that can't be put off for a while. Did you need something? Not that you need a reason to call me, just wondering." Vash asked quaintly.

Post  Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:14 pm

Roderich hesitated. 'I suppose you could say I need something. More importantly, I wonder if you need...to get some more sleep. I was just thinking I could help you with that. If you like.' His tone was neutral, but he bit his lip as he waited for a reply. He was really starting to miss Vash.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Vash stifled a laugh. Roderich was, simply putting it, saying that he was going to come over and get some sleep weather or not he liked it. "When would you like me over? I can be there whenever you want me." he replied. He gathered up his papers and placed them in his briefcase with one hand.

Post  Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:57 pm

'At your leisure, there's no rush. Sooner is better than later, of course.' He let out a soft chuckle; he'd have insisted Vash come now if he could have, but he didn't want to seem impatient. 'Is it all right for you to leave Lilli?'
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Vash closed his desk and locked it. "I'm on my way. Lilli has a friend over for the week, she'll be in good company." He replied, blinking his tired eyes awake. "I'll be there soon. Bye." He ended the call just as quickly as it started. He rushed out of the building and to his car in no time, not wanting to wait to see Roderich any longer. They had been apart what seemed like forever. He drove down the empty streets eagerly. He silently reminded himself to call Lilli in the morning, to inform her where he was and that he had slept.

Post  Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:21 pm

While waiting for Vash's arrival, Roderich fussed over his appearance, his bedroom, the rest of the house, and anything else he could; he'd never thought it was possible, but he was slightly nervous. It was a good kind of nervous, though, and he smiled as he anticipated Vash's arrival. He caught himself peering through the glass panels in his front door, and forced himself to go and wait in the drawing room instead.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:58 pm

Vash pulled up and parked his car. He grabbed his belongings from the passenger's seat. He had always had an overnight bag in his car just in case he need it. He walked to the door and knocked politely, waiting for Roderich to answer him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:02 am