Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

+2
Ludwig
Feliciano Vargas
6 posters

Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related Empty Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun May 02, 2010 6:12 pm

This is a place where we can discuss about what can happen next in the story, to suggest ideas for the continuation or simply to warn the other players about possible absences etc.

Me and Matthew were thinking that it would be nice if they would meet a random enemy on the road to the city. Maybe not something too scary.. or maybe someone somehow related to the mission they are going to be involved in later.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related Empty Re: Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related

Post  Ludwig Tue May 04, 2010 8:43 pm

Sounds good to me. I was thinking they could encounter something, either person or animal in the forest. Depending on how nasty it is, Ludwig may have to show his true form.

So yeah, any ideas what we should come across?
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related Empty Re: Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed May 05, 2010 5:31 am

For me most things are ok.
    I was just wondering: what if they meet another inhabitant of the Rhynland, in his/her human or even directly Griffin's form?

I was also wondering, since it seems that the three characters all have somehow noble origins (even if I'm not clear about Matthew) for some reason there could be someone sent after one of them who's trying to kill him or kidnap him because of whatever reasons (odd intrigues among other nobles and stuff).
    (f.e., one could want to make Ludwig disappear to clear his/her path to the throne, or some kind of "mafia" from the Kingdom of The Sun who wants to kill Feliciano and to put Lovino on the throne to rule the kingdom.)

The enemy now could be someone sent to kill them, or a wise magician that knows about the threat and tests them, saying like: ok, be careful 'cause you're going to face more powerful enemies from now on.

(btw it would be awesome to see the "mental bear" becoming real and fight for Matthew in the battle, like a real magic companion or something like this)
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related Empty Re: Borderlands of Rhynland

Post  Matthew Williams Wed May 05, 2010 7:34 pm

Yup, his parents are just really rich nobles. Feli and Ludwig sound more important/ more likely to have something or someone after them. But yeah, having someone after one of them sounds like a good plan to follow.

And I’m liking both the killer and magician idea (maybe it’s a fail!assassin and the magician comes to show them that it’ll be harder to beat the others? Haha, I really don’t know).

(You know, I didn’t even think of the ‘mind bear’ being useful. Though it makes perfect sense, wow.)
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed May 05, 2010 8:33 pm

Ok, so.. me and Matthew met in the chat and tried a little brainstorming, that's the result.

Spoiler:
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu May 06, 2010 1:36 pm

That's pretty good. Flying tomatoes. So yeah. Okay. Someone after Feli and then realizing who Ludwig is and trying to incite a war between the two countries. Maybe they're trying to gain the kingdom in Feli's home country and could profit off of a war between the two countries.

By the way, when are you two usually on for the chat, I never seem to be on the same time.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu May 06, 2010 2:27 pm

I think we met like.. three times in all XD
    I'm usually on in the night after one o'clock (GMT+1). Well, it really depends, but I think that the times we met it was around that time.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:58 am

I was wondering if we should finish the thread of the borders and start a new one for the town making them arrive directly there, in a few replies.
    Unless you want/have ideas for making something else happen during this day.
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:11 pm

Considering it took us a little over a month to finish one day, that sounds like a good idea.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:51 pm

Heh. I was going to suggest the same thing. I wish we had a Gilbert or active Roderich (or active anyone really. What happened to this site?)
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:53 pm

I don't knooow ;3;

We should ask the admin to advertise it again or something like that. It's such a pity.
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:18 am

Judging from these renovations, I think they're going to advertise it again, soon! /is hopeful
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:15 pm

Me too. It's fun playing with you two, and we could probably keep going with it as is, but it'd be fun to get others playing as well.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:28 pm

Yeah, I mean, we've been roleplaying greatly as three, but of course adding more characters (elf!France **) will just make things funnier.

*looks forward to having new people*
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:20 pm

Can I join you guys after a while? Sealand is dead I think 8I
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:40 pm

The more the merrier. Sorry about Sealand. We have a little update on what is going on right now. You could join us on our journey or work against us. If you need any more info on the updates, please let any of us know. I'm sure we can tell you.
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:56 pm

Can I work with you guys? *0* You could be unsure of whether or not to trust me and all that jazz.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:12 pm

Sounds fine to me. I can't imagine Matthew or Feli minding, but I'll leave that up to them.
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:33 pm

thank you! I'll wait till they decide to join
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:12 am

Of course! That would be awesome!

It would be awesome if Ivan had also a sort of parallel plot with maybe Alfred and/or Toris!

Post  Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:20 pm

I have tentative plans of making Toris a Cleric due to his Pegan roots. Unless there's something someone would prefer? I don't know what's wanted/needed.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:07 pm

Feli and Matthew are both magic users, but Luddy can't use any magic, so a cleric could be a good thing. Right now, our guys are making a stop over in a border city that travelers frequent. So it's always possible we could run into people there.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:46 pm

I think a Cleric is good for sure.
    Well, we don't really have that much planned, so everything is fine I guess! (of course it would be boring if everyone could use magic, but Feli and Matt aren't really that good at it, so even having a real magician would be cool)
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:18 pm

Well, I was going to make Ivan a mage. Unless there are to many magics

And a parallel plot would be awesome.

Post  Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:23 pm

I wouldn't mind being part of a parallel plot, if anyone has ideas.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:35 pm