Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

+2
Ludwig
Feliciano Vargas
6 posters

Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related - Page 3 Empty Re: Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:02 pm

OOshh incognito sounds more fun 8D
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related - Page 3 Empty Re: Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related

Post  Alfred F. Jones Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:12 pm

Okay then xD, you could make up a reason why you're travelling.
    And you could read yourself in for a bit <3
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Aahhh .. should be fun.. XD;

Um which thread are you on?? I can't find ya anywhere XDD
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:22 pm

It's the Rhynland Very Happy
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:34 pm

Ahaahah ive got it now.

I'm going to read through it first to get an idea of what's going on XD
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:31 pm

Yup anyone can join of course! I already foresee hard times for the innkeeper. XD
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Anyone can join in, but no one has to. Big world open to other stories if you don't want to join in with us. Or they could tie in with ours later. Just don't want anyone feeling tied down to what we're doing.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:34 pm

I think we need to discuss the plot for what will happen next.
    I have something in mind...but I need Ludwig's and Feli's consent. Do you both have a specific plan for the near future regarding the both of your characters?
    My plan would really lead to a fight though...and all of you would probably want to kill Alfred XD
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:45 pm

I agree very much with this!
    I have no bloody clue what's going on anymore, nor do I have any idea of what to write next XD
    Dear god, what are you going to do XD?
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:46 pm

Something that'd make everyone want to kill Alfred?
    Okay, now I want to hear this!
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:51 pm

Basically it would include kidnapping Feli...*hides*
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:53 pm

aaahhh Poor Feli.... O7O
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:55 pm

I don't know if there were any major plans. Ludwig is on his way to be king, and the goal is to stop war from breaking out between Feliciano's country and the Rhynland. That's up to Feli. But Ludwig will want to kill you. No questions asked, no changing his mind. He's already sure Feli is supposed to be his mate, so he'd be pretty vicious on this.

It would definitely add to the plot.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Of course I agree.
    Just don't cut his hands off or do him any violence that includes permanent disability.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Yes you see, the antagonist side wanted to set the countries against each other, but that plan can't be executed anymore, since both princes (Ludwig and Feliciano) are unfortunately in the same room XD.

So the only possibility that I see is to kidnap a prince and accuse your kingdom of being responsible for the kidnapping and make the tension rise between the nations...

And Alfred could die a tragic death *7* (wouldn't be the first time I let my rp character die. Öööp I'm such an angst-loving victim)...or my king would somehow rescue me <_<, fighting his own dilemma and all. Power of love and all that shiny things <3

NO CUTTING man, I'm not that cruel ;___;
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:08 pm

I was going to say, I was hoping you would be willing to lose if you're going against us. Last time I tried to rp with someone who wanted to be an opponent, my character got raped, even though he should have been able to escape. (nothing like someone making a normal thief suddenly "all powerful)

But yeah, be prepared for bloodlust. : P
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:12 pm

AAaaahh 0o0 Why such brilliance.
    Aaahh Al can't die, Arthur has to be his king in shining armour or something >__> LOL
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:13 pm

Yep, I actually was hoping for something like this to happen from the start~
    Aw, so no cruelty? Well okay.
    Anyway, Feliciano is not going to oppose much resistance in whatever Al is going to do to kidnap him, so.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:15 pm

I think...there can't be any other solution than Alfred losing. So he'll definitely lose...sooner or later. And I'm not going to rape you...the image is...disturbing (Alfred raping Ludwig???!!!!) And I totally know what you mean, that's why I avoid battles in rpgs most of the time. But I do believe in our maturity, so I'm going to give it a try this time.

But I won't give in that easily ;D

@Feli: What? You want torture? XD *prepares whip*
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:17 pm

Cool. I'll be glad to see some new life go into this rp. IT should make things interesting, at least.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:21 pm

As long as we plan things and agree on the plot I don't think there will be any danger :>

And nooooo, did I sound like I wanted torture. Me. No. Not at all. xP
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:31 pm

Ooh, this sounds exciting~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:35 am