Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

+2
Ludwig
Feliciano Vargas
6 posters

Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related - Page 2 Empty Re: Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:31 pm

Ivan as mage sounds totally IC and scary!

I honestly don't have any ideas for them, but, uhm, if they're both involved with magic stuff they could always being searching for a magical item or something like this. Depending on how Ivan acts, it could be something owned by Ludwig's family and so Ivan tries to get closer to Ludwig to get it.
    *really random*
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related - Page 2 Empty Re: Ideas for the "borderlands of the Rhynland" thread and other things related

Post  Ludwig Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:34 pm

Right now in our plot, the guys have found out that someone is trying to benefit from war between the Kingdom of the Sun and the Rhynland. Ludwig and Feli are both princes of those lands and Feli hasn't heard word on how his family is doing and Luddy is going to get word to Roderich and/or Gilbert. (whether they respond will depend on if we get a Gilbert and on Roderich's new rper.)
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:37 pm

There could be rumors that the the Kingdom of the Sun and the Rhynland are joining forces against the Kingdom of winter and Ivan has come to check it out and stuff. A neutral party that could be accused of being the fire-starter.

Post  Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:43 pm

That could be interesting, tensions mounting in all the countries. I like Feli's suggestion too. Classic RPG quest ^^
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:48 pm

I suggested it just as starting point, but the political mechanizations sound also interesting anyway!
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:59 pm

That could be fun. And we can all kind of work together on what would be the type of person trying to benefit from this. Not to mention trying to find a magical item would bring you into this mess as well, like Matthew is being dragged along.

Post  Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:08 pm

So Toris is searching for magical/religious object. I don't care if Ivan wants to work with him or if they happen to meet up in the city with everybody else, or whatever. That sound good?
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:21 pm

Sounds good to me
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:25 pm

Perfect~

We could meet in the tavern the three of us are going in now, I guess.
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:48 pm

Hey guys, what did I mis- whoa.

It took me a moment to read this through, but I'm liking these ideas a lot!

Post  Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:23 pm

So I can jump in at the tavern? I don't want to muck up posting order, if you all follow one.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:32 pm

Feel free to join right in. We've been sort of taking turns with one another, since it was just the three of us, but once we get more, should we say if everyone's posted at least twice, we should give the other a chance to post as well?

I ask this because I'm east coast U.S. and I know some are in Europe, like Feli. A bunch of us U.S. natives could get into a big session going back and forth and leave our European friends out, or vice versa.

Post  Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:39 pm

Sounds fair. And if someone won't be on for a while, perhaps they should have their character 'exit' in some way and join back in? That way it won't freeze the RP for a week.

I'm also East Coast, and I wouldn't be opposed to the idea.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:43 am

That seems fair enough. Of course, sometimes things come up we can't help and don't expect, but for the ones we know will happen, I think it sounds fair.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:34 am

Yeah sure! Ludwig's idea sounds great, more than two posts for each would be too hard to catch up for people who couldn't answer sooner, I guess. And yeah, timezones won't allow to play all together at the same time.

As far as the absences are concerned, we can also start a thread where to warn the others that we're going to be away for sometime, so even if the character in the story remains together with the others the thread can go on anyway.

(and btw I'll be away next week, so I'll find a way to keep Feli busy with something in the tavern)
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:06 pm

I hope I did things right xD
    I know my brother right?

Post  Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:24 pm

It looks good to me. And with the commotion you just caused I'm pretty sure if Matthew knows you he'll speak up in his next post. Oh, I should have mentioned earlier, you might want to fill out a profile. I don't think it's necessary, but it might be helpful. Sorry, I completely forgot.
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:35 pm

Yeah, you're doing everything right!
    And yup, you do xD
    (Oh, and this guy has barely any backstory because I wanted to leave it open for any potential Alfreds. The only thing is that they're nobles, to go along with something previous America (before this place almost died) posted.)
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:42 pm

Ah okay xD I'm glad. Okay, I'm noble...*is happy*

Oh I'll write a profile then. I just noticed I never drew Alfred as a solo, there's always Arthur in it *snort* - well it's not a big deal I guess; his profile pic has to suffer because of it lol.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:19 pm

Can anyone join this? :3
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Join what? Where's the party? Nobody invited me as ever <_<
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:28 pm

The thread you guys are discussing here... XD LOL no party .. PARTY \O/
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:42 pm

Oh yeah xD
    'f course. Do you have any ideas for our fantasy plot?
    Btw you're apparently king of the Woodland Relm xD
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:53 pm

.. Not as of yet.. But i can think.
    No way, that awesome, lol!.. What's the story then? :3
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:00 pm

At the moment we're all in a tavern in Rhynland, staring at a suspicious Ivan xD. You could just enter and join us by
    a) making a grand entrance as a mofo king
    b) coming incognito
    Matthew and I may know you since we're members of the nobility in your country

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:15 am