Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Emergency Landing Campsite EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Emergency Landing Campsite EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Emergency Landing Campsite EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Emergency Landing Campsite EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Emergency Landing Campsite EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Emergency Landing Campsite EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Emergency Landing Campsite EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Emergency Landing Campsite EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Emergency Landing Campsite EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

+2
Feliciano Vargas
Ludwig
6 posters

Emergency Landing Campsite

Ludwig
    Ludwig

Emergency Landing Campsite Empty Emergency Landing Campsite

Post  Ludwig Tue May 17, 2011 6:51 pm

Ludwig saw a small hill surrounded by tree that would give them some advantage should the men from the caves find them. "It will be getting dark soon, I think we should stop now while we can."

He was concerned not only for Feliciano but for his brother as well. He had gotten tired from flying to their uncles' castle earlier. These two additional flights must have taken a great deal of energy out of him if he was not well. He signaled to the dragons and his brother where he was headed and dove down, anxious to feel the ground beneath his feet and get a better look at Feliciano to see how the prince was faring.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Emergency Landing Campsite Empty Re: Emergency Landing Campsite

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu May 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Keeping his grab tight for the whole flight proved itself more difficult for him than what Feliciano had thought. He was more worn out than what he had thought. He clung to the griffin, since he had no other possibility, and even though he was happy to be flying with him again, he couldn't wait to reach the ground eventually.

As soon as Ludwig landed and the griffin's feet were stable on the ground, Feliciano let go of his neck and plumage and let himself slip on the grass. He laid down on his back, breathing slowly, filling his still aching lungs with the fresh air of the night.

"We're safe now, right?" he turned his eyes to look at Ludwig, and then searched for the rest of their companions. He almost couldn't believe that they had made it safely out of that scary place, and he almost needed to be reassured that he wasn't dreaming.

Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Mon May 30, 2011 7:24 am

Alfred stared up, not saying anything. They had managed to capture him and he was now outside the castle. The blond young man frowned and turned his head to see that the others were landing as they seemed to be far enough to be safe. Rebekkah flew with grace and gradually neared the ground.

There was not much time to think. His gaze lingered on the other men, they had already landed and it was still a far enough distance until they too would land on the same spot. Alfred grinned at Arthur and jerked his feet against his dragon's back; the signal was unmistakable for Rebekkah. She promptly dived down at an amazing speed, her body almost vertical to the ground, Alfred had to cling at her mane.

They dove into the wood instead of the clearing where the rest of the group was settled. The branches of the trees grazed and whipped against his cheeks but he barely noticed the cuts, far too focused on Arthur.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:37 pm

His mind was still going crazy, wondering what the hell he was supposed to do now that Alfred had woken up, maybe put him back to sleep. He was aware that the group had already landed, the next thought that no way was Alfred going to willingly land in the opening with the two griffins that basically tried to kill him.

He cursed as that thought was confirmed by the grin that appeared on Alfred's face and the unmistakable signal to the dragon. Of course the dragon would obey its master and completely overflew the landing spot and went further into the woods, before Arthur even had a chance to contemplate jumping off, the branches of the trees were grazing his cheeks. Adding to the scratches from the glass earlier.

Before the dragon even landed, Arthur jumped off, noticing fairies of this wood already appearing out of interest to the new disturbance. He began muttering to himself... trying to make up his mind; Get out of the woods and back to the group, or face Alfred.

His mind was clearly made up, as he turned back to the dragon and its master. The latter was already sitting and still staring at him. Arthur couldn't place what he was thinking and only returned the stare. His eyes softening a little at the scratches on Alfred's face. "I'm surprised you can even sit up. Taking on two griffins.. what on earth were you thinking? You could have gotten yourself killed!"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:38 pm

Of all things to be said and done, he didn't expect the king to say concerned words. Alfred frowned and avoided looking at Arthur, fixating on a broken branch instead. "It's...none of your business if I get killed or not." Rebekkah huffed, emitting out thick fumes out of her nostrils, and he couldhave sworn that she was rolling her eyes. He frowned some more.

Alfred rose from sitting on his dragon's back and forcefully grabbed Arthur by the collar. Without very much using a lot of his strength he easily spun the other man and pinned him against the trunk of a gigantic tree. Blue eyes wore glints of triumph. "Hmm...what to do with you?"
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Ludwig had paid no attention to the dragon, not as he tried to focus on Feliciano. He knew he couldn't do much for the prince in this form, so he changed back to his human shape and dressed as quickly as he could, at least enough to keep his modesty. His tunic was still in his pack.

He knelt at Feliciano's side and inspected him for any injuries. "You're still in pain," he said as his blue eyes quickly scanned any sign of damage. "I do not think I have much in my pack to help you, but I do have water if you need it."

He was trying not to frighten Feliciano more with talk of mates. Now that he was not in his griffin form, some of the instinctual reactions he had earlier were lessened, though still very present.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:53 pm

As soon as Alfred stood up completely, Arthur tensed, unsure of what was going to happen. But he knew that may have to use magic to protect himself, even if it was something he didn't wish to have to do.

But as he stood held against the tree, breath temporarily knocked out of him and one of own hands pushing at Alfred's shoulder, a voice in the back of his mind shouted for him to do something. Before Alfred killed him.

"Of course it's my business, I do care about what happens to you, you know!" He said, regaining his breath, but never looking away. He wouldn't look away, that would make him look a liar. The arrogant triumph in those blue eyes, however, only made his eyes narrow. "What to do with me? How about this? You let me go... otherwise I make you let me go! This whole entire argument is stupid.... if only you'd listen...." He trailed off, Alfred wouldn't listen. Alfred blamed him.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:56 pm

Gilbert was so focused on getting to his brother, that he didn’t notice the dragon’s detour. He circled the clearing which would act as their camp, and landed a small distance away from the other griffin. He landed softly, and knelt down so that it may be easier for Matthew to climb down.

Ludwig was already focused on Felicianno—nothing surprising there. But, Gilbert had to speak with him before anything else happened with the young prince. His brother needed to know what it meant to mate with a human.

“Brother,” he called out. “I need to speak with you soon.”
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:25 pm

For once, he closed his eyes while Ludwig was getting back to his human form and getting dressed (and therefore, he missed the maneuvering of the dragon over their heads); not for decency, though: he felt incredibly tired, as if fear and pain had completely worn him out.

He opened his eyes again when he felt the other prince kneeling down next to him, and managed a smile.
    "Water will be fine." he nodded, but instead that waiting for the other to get it, he grabbed Ludwig's hand.
    He had prayed and wished for Ludwig to come and save him from that nightmare with all his strengths, and he was more grateful to him than what words could ever express - even if had had enough energy to talk more, that is. Now all he wanted was the griffin to remain by his side.

He heard Gilbert's voice calling for his brother, and the grab tightened, as if Feliciano feared that he would end up alone again.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:54 pm

Ludwig was about to reach into his pack as he felt Feliciano's hand grab hold of his own. He gave it a firm grip in return. "I am not going anywhere. Not right now." He didn't know if that was an assurance to the prince or a message to his brother.

He grabbed for the water with the hand that wasn't so firmly in Feliciano's. It wasn't as full as he liked, but it would have to do. It took some maneuvering to have the hand still clinging to his own while still pulling him at enough that Feliciano could safely drink the water being offered to him.

Once he had the smaller man's head resting on his arm and propped up against his leg, Ludwig held the container of water to Feliciano's lips. "Drink up."

He looked at his brother momentarily, to see if Gilbert was unwell and to find out just what was so urgent he needed to speak to him at that moment.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:21 am

This king was quite a stubborn little one, he thought. He did not loosen his grip but spoke up anyway. "Oh, I'm listening. Tell me whatever you want to tell me." As if it was in any way relevant. Not anymore.

To be honest, he didn't know why he was even willing to listen to this man's talking, as if it would change anything. "I'll listen to you while I'm thinking about how to play with you later."

The forest was embraced by silence and it seemed like their breathing alone was already too loud.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:25 am

Gilbert felt his body shift back into his humanoid form, which was the form he was now the most familiar with. In fact, when Gilbert visualized himself in his head, he stood on his two very human feet with a grinning human face. He shook his head at the thought then adjusted his coat sleeve. That spell which transferred his clothes back into place was well worth the investment. He should probably point his brother in the direction of the gypsy women he bought it from.

He patted a shoulder of the quiet blond human passenger he’d carried, then trotted over to his brother and the young prince. He knew they weren’t going to be jumping each other in the amount of time it would take for him to saunter across the clearing, but his instincts were nagging at him to be in close proximity now.

"West..." He looked at the young prince leaning against the other and sighed. There was no way he was getting his brother away from the boy at this time and he knew it. He rubbed his palm down his face then sighed heavily.

"Just," he began as best he could, "please let me speak with you in private before anything physical occurs between you two. Alright?"

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:01 pm

Feliciano took a few sips, then turned his head away from the container. He wasn't thirsty, after all, just very, very tired.
    He leant his head against Ludwig's chest, eyes closed, rubbing his forehead against his smooth, bare skin.

"Thanks" he whispered quietly "I'm happy you're here with me, now."

He registered Gilbert's voice somewhere above him, but wasn't able to pay attention at the words he spoke.
    Nuzzling against the other's stomach, he was quickly losing his grip on reality. The pain and the fear had strained him completely, and now exhaustion was overwhelming. Besides, he knew he was safe, now, and Ludwig's warmth was cradling him to sleep like a child.

Soon, his fingers lost their grip on Ludwig's hand, and his breath became regular and deep.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:52 pm

Ludwig cradled Feliciano against his chest and tried not to relish too much in the contact with the man's forehead against his bare flesh. He let the prince sleep and hoped that he could get a little bit of peaceful rest.

The pain Ludwig could feel through their bond was decreasing, which meant either the bond itself was failing or Feliciano was feeling better. He certainly hoped for the latter, but by his brother's tone, he was hoping for the former as well.

"I don't think much is going to wake him at this point," Ludwig said, still not daring to move Feliciano. "What did you need to talk about?"
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:06 am

Gilbert watched the young man fall asleep on his brother. Looks like they were going to have this conversation here. Fine…he guessed that would work. He grimaced and pinched the bridge of his nose.

“Alright, I’ll tell you now. Just…try to focus.”

Gilbert sighed and began.

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:17 pm

Alfred's grip hadn't loosened at all, and Arthur's own hand stayed on Alfred's shoulder to keep him at a distance. But the fact he was willing to listen gave the king a tiny bit of hope that this new personality was only temporary and easily broken through.

"I'm sorry, but there won't be any playing later, Alfred!" He began, in a soft tone. Considering his next words as best as he could, before taking a breath to say the what he had wanted since that day at the Inn. "I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings!"

He kept his gaze only on Alfred, his green eyes staying connected with Alfred's blue. "That morning... you surprised me. I admit that was the last thing I expected you do. I expected more of a issue over the potion actually!" He tried to understand the look on the others face, but unlike before, his expression was closed and unreadable.

The hand that was on Alfred's shoulder moved to the one gripping his own collar. "Of all people, I would never intentionally hurt your feelings!"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Empty words. He knew those didn't mean anything; meaningless sentimental words to save his own life. Alfred won't be influenced, he thought with determination. How foolish and arrogant of Arthur to think that this was about hurting and a broken heart. But what was it about? Did it matter?

Alfred's grip around Arthur tightened without him noticing, his eyes bored itself into Arthur's unlying emeralds. A moment later his face was so close to Arthur's that their noses nearly met. Alfred narrowed his eyes.

"You'd never intentionally hurt my feelings? Especially mine?" He chuckled. "Oh really? Why, your Majesty?"

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:21 pm

That laugh. That laugh didn’t sound right coming from him. He was also close, too close that Arthur could see his eyes narrowed dangerously. So much so, that Alfred was beginning to unnerve him. But it didn’t deter him, he would answer the question he had least expected with honesty. No part of him of him moved, their eyes staying locked. God, he wished he would smile again.

“Especially you, you ask?” He said, hesitantly. “Clearly, it’s not only your personality that has been twisted if you need to ask. Do you not remember, all the times we’ve briefly met in the past? From the very first time in the garden, to the few times after. The small conversations, I enjoyed them. And the few times we did meet, I was happy we did!”

His cheeks had gradually turned pink as he spoke, this was something he hasn’t spoke of to anyone else. Clearing his throat, he continued, “If any good comes out of this trip, I guess it would be…. That I got to spend a little more time with you!”

He wanted the old Alfred back. He had to figure out what had happened to him, but asking wouldn’t help. As if he would just be given the answer.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:36 pm

Lies. All lies.

The few times they met at parties were meaningless; Arthur was too busy keeping other people company anyway. No way it could have been special for Arthur. Besides, Arthur was only attracted to him when he had a female body. Lies, all of it. And why did he have to sound so genuine? Why did his striking eyes have to stare at him without a single spark of doubt?

Alfred grabbed Arthur's blond hair and jerked his head to face up. Alfred stared at those green eyes, he gently moved Arthur's fringe aside to have a good look.

"Arthur...do you love me?"

His eyes remained cold but the moment his lips met Arthur's it was a gentle touch.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:27 pm

It had seemed that everything he had said, was making no difference Alfred. Arthur had spoken honestly, genuinely, but still those blue eyes returned his gaze with nothing but coldness and disbelief. He couldn't look any more, so his gaze dropped to ground.

Alfred, however, immediately jerked his back head up, bringing them face to face once again. The last thing he had expected was Alfred gently brushing his fringe aside... and then that question.

That question that caused his eyes to widen, and cheeks to tinge red as he tried to stutter a reply. His stuttering was silenced as he felt those lips touch his own again. So much gentler than last time. At first he didn’t react, the question of ‘did he love Alfred?’ prominent in his mind. Alfred was important to him, he knew that much.

His hand moved to lightly grasp Alfred’s wrist as he leant forward and lightly pressed back. Although, a little hesitant at what Alfred’s actual motive for this was.
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:50 am

Sretya landed heavily in the middle of the campsite, jolting her rider off. Ivan grunted as he stumbled, falling back onto the dragon for support. Maybe he shouldn't have used so much magic and he was pretty sure he had lost a pint or two of blood. But it had been so much fun! They had actual magic users, good ones too, they had gotten in a few lucky shots here and there. He stood up, steadying himself with his glaive. It was sticky with blood but the weapon was certainly in better shape than its wielder.

"Please forgive my delay, I am sorry to interrupt what looks to be a very important and decidedly dramatic conversation. The threat has been neutralized. Except of course the Prince, but he shall be dealt vith in time I suppose. He's really not that much of a threat, to us I mean, but the King-"

He turned away and coughed, blue blood splattering his gloved hand. It could have been worse he supposed. His clothes were ruined, caked in blood, some his own, and things better not mentioned, as well as shredded in numerous places. His coat was destroyed and one of his gloves had melted to his hand and he was pretty sure his arm was broken, but, it could be worse.

"I think I will rest for a moment, please continue on..."

He slid the the ground and leaned against his pets back. Her wounds were superficial and would heal in a couple of hours. Some creatures had all the luck.

Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:29 pm

He thought that this was a mocking kiss but couldn't explain why he was putting so much tenderness into it. And when Arthur was starting to return the kiss, he stopped thinking. So he simply lost himself in the kiss, secretly enjoying Arthur's hand on his wrist. Alfred pulled away, looked Arthur in the eyes and kissed him again; this time he even wrapped his arms around the other's waist, deepening the kiss.

That moment there was no reason, no questions of who and why. All was forgotten, the precarious status of enemy or ally, of lovers or each others' villains. Nothing of that mattered. A kiss didn't need to make sense, he reasoned.

Only then he was able to enjoy their lips moving in a a gentle rhythm. Realisation hit him; that Arthur was kissing Alfred. Alfred and not the female version of him.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:53 pm

Here he was, Alfred's arms securely wrapped around his waist. Pulling him further into that wonderful kiss, the memory of their first completely disappearing. Alfred is Alfred after all, that was all that mattered.

When he had pulled away the first time, Arthur hadn't been ready to let go at that point. So as soon as he leant back in and wrapped his arms around his waist, Arthur had wrapped his own around Alfred's neck, closing any space between them.

That was how they stayed for another minute, in a kiss, deep but sweet almost. Until Arthur pulled away, keeping his gaze on Alfred, who looked... quite lost now. He decided that words would make no difference to this situation, so instead he chose to lean forward and place another sweet kiss on Alfred's lips before looking to the woods fairies that were pointing in a certain direction.

'That must be where the group are!' He thought to himself. He was unsure if going back was a good idea, but as it seemed he was getting through to Alfred, he wouldn't let the others harm him. At least Feliciano had understood that he wasn't himself, so there was a little hope. So with an unsure smile, he hinted about heading back to the group
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:18 pm

Alfred almost whined when it had ended. Arthur's kisses felt so...he wasn't able to say the word wonderful, but they made him long for more. So when Arthur pulled him along, all in one wordless motion, he almost struggled and demanded another kiss. Instead he followed the king, also without words.

Arthur was clever. Talking would only result in a verbal fight as Alfred was driven by a forceful power that made him deny everything that he held dear. That was why when he knew exactly how much he really wanted to say words of love, he only ended up thinking and saying words of hatred and malice. And it seemed that Arthur understood.

They proceeded walking in silence, the sound of their foot steps being almost too loud for the eerie soundless forest. But as they neared the borders of the forest, sounds began to reach their ears. And indeed, there were the others. Feliciano was clearly asleep, probably too tired because of his previous tortures. Alfred couldn't help the snicker.
    Then there were Gilbert and Ludwig, seemingly deep in conversation, they barely noticed Arthur and Alfred approaching. His brother and that Ivan person were also there and they did notice their presence.

Alfred tensed. But Arthur kept pulling him along, past the rest of the group and didn't waste to speak to them. Maybe it was better not to say a word.

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:34 pm

The walk back was a tiny bit awkward. On one hand, Arthur was on full alert in case Alfred decided that this game was boring and attack him at any minute. On the other hand, following what had just happened, he had hope that he wouldn’t attack. Still Arthur didn’t speak, that would only cause arguments, to be followed by fighting.

The fairies of the wood continued to lead him to the edge of the forest. Once they were there, Arthur nodded his thanks and shook his head at the display of worry from the little creatures, after that the fairies left. Arthur took a deep breath and led Alfred out of the forest. A few people from the group did notice them, but Arthur decided it was best to get Alfred away for now, unless any more fights start.

The need for sleep was getting worse, so he pulled Alfred along to a quiet clearing not too far away from the camp. Using the spells he had been using since he had left Woodland Realm, as carrying around too many bags would just have gotten in the way, a tent looking just about big enough for two now stood before them. It wasn’t the most attractive looking thing from the outside, but inside would be much more spacious. Before heading into the tent, he briefly looked back to the group, wondering how they would sleep… he would speak to them a bit later, he decided.

Arthur then led Alfred into the tent, clearly the days events were taking their toll though, as the inside wasn’t as roomy as he had hoped. But roomy enough for them both to have their own space to sleep. He looked at Alfred with a tired smile.

“If you wish to sleep. Then please do so!” Was all he said. He didn't move, just waited to see what Alfred would do. All the while, he was thinking if maybe he should go back to the group and explain the current situation.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:07 pm