Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Emergency Landing Campsite - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Emergency Landing Campsite - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Emergency Landing Campsite - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Emergency Landing Campsite - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Emergency Landing Campsite - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Emergency Landing Campsite - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Emergency Landing Campsite - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Emergency Landing Campsite - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Emergency Landing Campsite - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

+2
Feliciano Vargas
Ludwig
6 posters

Emergency Landing Campsite

Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Emergency Landing Campsite - Page 3 Empty Re: Emergency Landing Campsite

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:48 pm

Alfred tsked and threw his face to the side with a scowl, not liking the switch of position, and he hated the fact that Arthur was now lying by his side even more. "It's Alfred Fuck Me Jones," he spat out disapprovingly. He grabbed Arthur's waist and wrapped his arms tightly around the other man's torso and pressed their bodies together. He threw his leg over Arthur's and closed his eyes.

Five minutes later his eyebrows twitched. "Can't sleep," he growled. "I need my infusion..."
    He never knew that he was actually dependent on the infusions and drinks that he had regularly gotten in the castle. Now that his body was reacting to the lack of drugs his mind was going wild.Many thoughts, unsorted memories, feelings and clashing opinions of his self swirled around in his exploding head. "Alfred Fuck Me Jones needs his medicine..."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:27 pm

Feliciano nodded slowly. Sleep was quickly gaining power over him again, and Ludwig's hand rubbing his back was cuddling him to sleep.

"I'm sure you will..." he replied, eyes closed.
    That wasn't a bed or a mattress, of course, and they didn't have a roof over their head, but Ludwig's arms and and body were the safest thing he could possibly think of right now, and they were comfortable, too.

While sleep overcame him again, Feliciano thought of falling asleep next to the other prince in his griffin form, head resting on his side, his wide wing hiding him like a golden blanket. He fell asleep with a small smile on his face.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:16 am

Ludwig thought he could feel the smallest bit of happiness through his connection with Feliciano, and that drove him to look down at the man's face to find a smile on it. Ludwig's own insecurity and certainty that Feliciano would reject him made the griffin wonder what the young man had found to smile about.

He found himself now staring at Feliciano. He had been going on instincts so strongly, he'd failed to even try to find out a few basic things. The prince looked very young, but how young was he? What kind of music did he like? His favorite foods?

Ludwig knew the instinctual pull had already convinced his heart that he was in love with the prince, but his mind didn't know how to cope with that. Not with so many unknowns.

He didn't know how long he watched the other sleep before succumbing, himself.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:35 pm

“Oh I see, so that’s what the ‘F’ means?” Arthur asked, almost playfully in an attempt to get anything other than a glare. The scowls, the glares and everything about this personality was just wrong. Arthur would give anything just to see him smile or hear him laugh again.

But being wrapped in his arms (and leg) was good enough for now.

“Listen to me Alfred,” he said, shifting slightly to get his arms free, then wrapped them around Alfred’s neck. “You don’t need the infusion,,” He would ask what the infusion was later, for now he kissed his cheek. “You have me!”

Arthur pressed a kiss to his lips before pulling away with a small smile. “And I promise to help you, as I said I would!” He whispered, then kissed him again.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Alfred mumbled a reply. "You're lying. I don't have you at all," with his eyes closed he lightly nibbled at Arthur's neck and gave it one deliberate lick. "Cause I can't do this."

Still he accepted the kisses, he caught Arthur's lips and kissed him there long and deep before he finally fell asleep with the taste of his king lingering on his tongue. There was however a barely audible whisper that escaped his lips before he fell into a deep sleep. "As a whole...I will have you."

Sleep took over the reign over his body, the pain was now only a dull aching, easily ignored.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Arthur smiled sadly as he watched Alfred fall to sleep, he could feel himself getting tired now as well. His hand was rubbing at his neck, where he was positive Alfred had left a mark.

He got as comfortable as he could, before looking at Alfred’s sleeping face. The few things he had said before falling into slumber were replaying in the king’s mind. He just didn’t trust him and yet he made such claims.

“Such a bizarre relationship we have! Isn’t it Alfred” He said quietly before yawning, but bizarre was definitely an understatement. Eventually sleep came to him also, signalling the end of this all too eventful day.

No doubt tomorrow would be even more so.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Feliciano spent the rest of the night sleeping a deep and dark sleep.
    There were dreams, even though he couldn't recall them clearly. Mixed images from the darkness of the castle, the noise of the guards running after them, the pain that still held his body, everything accompanied by the taste of the potions Alfred and Arthur had made him drink.
    Mixed as they were, they tasted even worse in the dream than what they did in reality - no wonder that when he woke up, as the first rays of the sun hit his face and eyes, he was still feeling vaguely sick.

The air on his cheeks and forehead felt cold and wet. Luckily, inside the blanket, warmed up as he was by his own and Ludwig's body warmth, his whole body felt still tepid and mellow.
    He looked up at Ludwig, who was still sleeping. The light of the dawn shone gently on his blond hair, and the first thing Feliciano thought was that he looked beautiful, even though he was sleeping with his neck twisted, and his hair was a mess.
    Speaking of hair, he had to remove one bang from his eyes to see properly - since when was it so long? He had to remember to get it cut as soon as they reached the castle, he wondered... and since when did he care about the length of his hair, anyway?

His arm slipped back under the blanket, and while brushing slightly against his own chest, he found an obstacle he couldn't recognize. His hand touched it... and it was soft.
    Soft and part of him, since he could feel the grab of his fingers on his own flesh. Now, though, what...?

Feliciano got rid of the blanket, worried and surprised, and as he looked down he found that there was something on his chest. Something that ought not to be there, he was quite sure of that.
    He opened his shirt as quickly as he could to check what was happening inside it, and for a moment he simply stared at what he could see there.
    Now, he didn't know what to expect to see, but definitely not... not... not a pair of those.

He knew what those were, because he had seen some in a few occasions and he had even dreamt of touching them a couple of times. Having them on himself, though, was surprising, to say the least.

He turned to Ludwig, stretching towards him with the shirt opened on his - well, "her" would have fit better, now, given the situation - chest.
    "Ludwig, Ludwig! Good morning! Look! I've grown boobs during the night, ve!" he exclaimed, almost hysterically.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:07 pm

Ludwig had been dreaming of Feliciano as he slept. They were rather plasant dreams and as he woke up occasionally through the night, he was reminded of the fact that the other man was securely in his arms.

He had been having a pleasant dream, one where Feliciano was tucked inside his arm as his partner, his mate when he felt movement to his side. Real movement.

Not yet fully awake, the blond let himself wake up slowly. At first, there was no sign of trouble, so he could rouse from wake naturally.

But then, he was being forced awake. Feliciano was disturbed about something. If the panic in his voice didn't tell Ludwig that, the connection they still shared certainly did.

Wait, did Feliciano say boobs? And was his voice ... higher?

Ludwig's eyes snapped open and he looked at the once-man he had been holding. The one whose shirt was wide open. "Feliciano?" he asked as he looked at the prince, or what he assumed was the prince -- princess?

He put a hand at Feliciano's cheek to try to calm ... her. "What ... what's happened?"
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Feliciano looked at Ludwig, then down at his boobs, then back at Ludwig.
    "I have no idea." he simply answered "But I do have boobs! They're real!" he grabbed the prince's hand and placed it one of his brand-new breasts.
    "They're real, right?" he repeated. If Ludwig could touch them too, then that meant that he wasn't dreaming.

Then something stroke him, and, forgetting about his chest, his hands ran down to his pants. They were feeling... wider, in a sense.
    He paled as he patted the area searching for something that... well, wasn't there anymore.

"Oh no, Ludwig! It looks like I've lost my..."
    For all the gods of... how could something like that just go missing during the night? What if he had dropped it somewhere? His hands slipped inside his trousers, and his cheeks turned pink.
    "...I-I don't know what I have got here instead, it... it feels weird."

He started to unbutton his trousers too, but he wasn't quite sure he wanted to see.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:22 am

Ludwig was already a few different shades of red just at the fact that there was a half naked woman sitting next to him. Added to it that the woman was Feliciano, it almost guaranteed to make matters worse.

When his hand was suddenly placed on a breast, Feliciano's breast, Ludwig could almost feel something snapping in his head. "I believe you. I believe you! They're real."

Ludwig quickly grabbed at Feliciano's hands to stop him from pulling down his pants. "If you're a woman, then those are the parts you are feeling in there." He could feel everything from his cheeks to his neck to his ears burning up. "I don't know if it's appropriate for me to look."

As he held Feliciano's hands, he got the chance to finally look at what had happened to the man. Whatever had transformed him had certainly made him a very beautiful woman, at least in Ludwig's eyes. "We need to find Alfred and the king," he said as he looked around and realized they weren't in the same clearing, "and find out what they gave you."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:27 pm

Feliciano furrowed his eyebrows, thinking. Now, having lost his own personal friend down there wasn't good news, indeed. He was quite attached to it, as one would to any part of his or her body, that is.

It was surely weird, but then again, a lot of weird things had happened to him in the last couple of weeks, and, this time, the situation wasn't that bad, after all. Breasts weren't a bad thing, he assumed, and besides, he was feeling quite well, that morning. A part from, well, being a woman, he guessed - but that didn't hurt, so far.

"I really have no idea about how this happened..." he mumbled "But my pain went away. I'm feeling fine. Fine. Fiiiiiiine." he repeated. He quite liked the sound of his new voice.
    He looked around. No trace of Alfred and Arthur, there.

He wasn't quite sure he was ready to meet Alfred again - what if hadn't gone back to be his normal self again? Sure, now Ludwig was there, but...
    "Let's go and see where they are. But let's be careful! Oh, and anyway, don't you think those boobs are cute? Cuuuute?"
    Now, Feliciano had never had such close contact with any breast, and his own eyes kept dropping down on his own chest. They definitely looked round and pretty.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:11 pm

Ludwig heard Feliciano trying out his new voice. At the same time, Ludwig was testing out his own instincts toward Feliciano now that he was a she. Surprisingly enough, he didn't find any change in how he felt. It was obvious that how he felt about Feliciano had nothing to do with his appearance or even his gender.

Then Feliciano had to mention those breasts, the ones Ludwig really wished weren't still out in the open. "Um, I suppose so, he said, looking anywhere but at the other man. He knew he would be permanently a shade of red as long as Feliciano was female.

Probably even after.

"Your hair is longer," he said as he tried to help him to cover the new chest. It was difficult because he couldn't bring himself to look at Feliciano while his shirt was open.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Feliciano run one hand through his hair - it was longer, definitely. It was probably quite messy too.
    "I've got a horrible bed head, haven't I?" he chuckled. She chuckled. That laughter was definitely woman-like, and Feliciano shut up immediately, surprised and almost scared.
    And again, when had he ever been concerned about his hair looked after sleep?!

He looked at Ludwig again, and eventually noticed he was quite red in the face. And he was avoiding looking at his chest, too.
    Feliciano stared at how he was trying to button his shirt up again, and quite failing at it.
    "You... don't like them, do you?" he made, sort of disappointed - even though the reason why the fact that Ludwig didn't seem excited about his new chest was still a mystery.

Then, Feliciano realized something.
    It may have been the connection between them, that worked a bit - even though very weakly - from Ludwig's side to Feliciano's, or it might have been the change into a woman, which had made him a bit more sensitive. Or maybe, Feliciano had eventually gathered that he was a woman, now, and most men, in front of a half naked woman, would blush.

"I'm making you embarrassed, right?" he chirped.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:09 pm

Alfred awoke to the sound of an annoying person being ultra annoying in the morning. He felt grumpy, at the same time he wanted to dash out and bask in the sunlight. Which was weird; his old personality struggled and succeeded to break through. It was a slow but definite process. Alfred didn't know what to think about all this.
    He blinked and stared at Arthur's long, blond lashes. Slowly, he moved his hand to trace the shape of the king's strong jaw, his lips. One stolen kiss, a second stolen kiss.

Alfred chuckled as Arthur was still fast aleep. Then he decided to drag himself out of bed, only slightly wincing from the left over pain.
    First thing he needed was water and fresh air. Quickly, he slipped into his black clothing and attempted to flatten the creases with his hands until he decided that it was pointless, so he gave up short after.

He'd spotted a small stream not far from the clearing the day before, he should head there.

Stepping out, he was greeted by an awkward looking Ludwig and...

Oh hello boobs.

Alfred stared at the curves.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Ludwig watched Feliciano's face, surprised that he thought he saw disappointment there, but why he didn't know. It was amazing, really, the attractive woman Feliciano made.

"I don't suppose it's much worse than usual," Ludwig said when Feliciano asked him about the embarrassment. He recovered himself enough to knock Feliciano's hands away from her shirt and buttoned it up for her.

Strangely enough, he felt suddenly very conscious of the fact that he was shirtless and quickly looked for his pack and, consequently, his tunic. He stood and found it not far from where they'd slept. He pulled out his shirt and then dropped it over his head.

He was about to offer a hand to Feliciano when he saw Alfred walking by. "You," he said in a deadly tone directed in the man's direction. "What did you give him?"
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:18 pm

The first sounds of the morning; voices. Two voices, one more feminine voice and one male. Though neither seemed to make sense at the moment and the only thing Arthur registered was the warmth was gone.

Arthur sat up, looked around and noted that Alfred had left already. Slowly, he stretched from the bed and reached over to grab his cloak from the place he'd left it. As he went to wrap the cloak around his shoulders once again, he caught sight of the state of his shirt from previous evening. He quickly straightened it out (without letting his thoughts wonder to how it got into that mess in the first place) and pulled his cloak back on.

As he did this, the male voice outside sounded more menacing than before. It took the king a few seconds to figure out why.

Alfred. Ludwig.

'Not good' Arthur thought as he dashed out to stop, what he thought, the continued battle from yesterday.

He stood just behind Alfred, taking in the scene, his eyes stopping at the beautiful woman that seemed to have joined the group. But that hair, that curl was distinctive to only one person.

Arthur stared in horror. The potion he had given him yesterday. "Feliciano?" He managed to choke out. Not again, please not again!
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:35 pm

Feliciano thought about Ludwig's words, while the other was putting his tunic back on.
    Much worse than usual... than usual? Did that mean that he was usually embarrassed of Feliciano? She wasn't even sure if that was a good or bad thing.

The prince - or rather, princess, now, was just about to ask this to the man, when Alfred appeared in the clearing. He was wearing the same black clothes he had been wearing previously, and even if the blond man didn't do anything more than simply stare at Feliciano, the girl widened her eyes in terror and immediately reached Ludwig's side, hiding behind him.

"Y-you won't hurt me, right?" she asked cautiously, looking out from behind the taller and wider man she was currently using as shield "Not now that I'm such a pretty princes..." she whined.

Then, Arthur appeared beside Alfred, and Feliciano gave the king a desperate look.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:23 am

Ludwig reached behind himself to wrap an arm around Feliciano and hold her to his back. "He isn't doing anything to you, prince or princess, without going straight through me."

It was odd how going into this defensive stance changed his near-constant embarrassment and awkwardness with Feliciano. Admittedly, there was still a passing thought about how nice the other felt while this close, but it didn't last long.

When Arthur appeared, Ludwig tried to calm himself and remind his instinctual side that as a prince -- no, king now, and that thought made him sick because of why -- he needed to be as diplomatic as possible. "Was there something in the potions that either of you gave Feliciano that may have caused this?"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Alfred smirked. "Nice, Feliciano. Those look delicious!" Then Arthur appeared, the source of all the tit troubles. He didn't know if he was supposed to be laughing or pissed off at the king. Was Arthur simply a potion failure or was he doing this on purpose, that little perverted old man!

Despite himself Alfred began to puff his cheeks, frowning at the staring king. "So that's how it is. You run around the world turning people into girls and generally being a walking pervert. So you really only liked me when I was a woman."

Now he kind of desperately wanted to be a woman. Wait, he didn't just think that...

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:24 pm

Arthur huffed. "You know yourself, Alfred, that I didn't make any mistake with that potion. And I certainly don't 'run around turning people into girls'" He didn't think at the time that this outcome would happen again.

"And I most certainly didn't only like you as woman!" He said quietly, so only Alfred could hear. From behind Ludwig, Arthur could see the look of desperation from the now female Feliciano.

"Don't worry, It only lasted with Alfred for 24 hours. I still don't understand why though." The potion had been made perfectly after all. "Are you still in pain, Prince?"
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:33 pm

"Alfred was turned into a girl?" Feliciano came out from behind Ludwig, but remained close to his side.

Well, that was interesting, anyway. So, after all, it was Arthur's potion who had turned him into... her.
    "But I'm not in pain anymore. And anyway, I don't mind it too much if it won't last too long." she told with a smile. Not that Feliciano had ever planned to become a girl, but... at least, she had boobs now. That was interesting enough to keep the princess distracted.

She then looked back at Alfred, still questioning whether he was back to normal again or still... scary. He didn't look dangerous, right now, but Feliciano had had enough of Alfred's craziness the day before, and she didn't wish to repeat the experience.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Ludwig very nearly sighed in relief at the idea that this wasn't permanent. He wasn't sure if he knew quite how to deal with the prince as a princess.

"As long as that is settled," he said, glancing over at the now-female Feliciano. "I think we all need to talk about what happened and Alfred's 'master.' Though, we might need to make it quick so that we can head back to the castle."

Before he'd take them back to the castle, he needed to know that Alfred wasn't going to attack anyone there.

Instinctively, he took one of Feliciano's hands in his own to reassure her that he would protect her, even if the conversation brought up bad memories.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:11 pm

Alfred stood there, letting Arthur's words sink in as he actually had the decency to feel ashamed. "I'm sorry," he whispered. Now, he really did feel bad that he had said that about Arthur, they already had that conversation before. Taking Arthur's hand he asked for forgiveness.

But then he noticed the suspicious stares from Ludwig and Feliciano, naturally, given that he had somewhat tried to kill them a few hours ago. Alfred chuckled. "Don't worry," was his only answer.

Then he settled down on the grass and looked up to the sky. "My boss belongs to a group of black market merchants, specialised in the trade of weapons. They're actively using everything in their power to gain profit, even though it would mean to actually trigger a whole war. Using the ever present tension between the kingdoms and the corrupt officials, that's their strategy. Why he wanted me of all people though, I don't know. The reason seemed to be personal."

He sighed and felt tired again. "We should be careful. You guys," he pointed at Ludwig and the now female Feliciano, "You really should demonstrate to the public world that you're, ah, getting along really well." Alfred smirked knowingly.

He then stood up and stretched himself. "When are we going to leave this place?"
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:35 pm

Arthur nodded at Alfred in response to his apology, and squeezed the hand that was holding onto his own.

“I’m glad you’re no longer in any pain, prince… princess” He said in reply, his smile vanishing a little as he continued on, “But I am so sorry this happened. I never stopped to think about it happening again… I should have done after the first time!”

Those crazy memories came flooding back for a moment before Alfred began explaining about his ‘boss’. Somebody who was obviously causing war, just for a lot of money, and someone who was determined to use Alfred to help him. Well, Arthur was determined that neither of those things were going to happen. This line of thought made him squeeze Alfred’s hand a little tighter.

“I understand the need to get back to that castle, if he’s still there?” He looked questioningly at Alfred, “But with the current predicament, Ludwig, do you think it safe for your … Princess to go back there right now?”
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:07 am

Feliciano tilted her head on one side.
    "Then why would your boss want to kidnap me? Is this why they tried to kill me in woods, days ago? To use it as an excuse to put our reigns one against the other...?" she reasoned. At least, it seemed that Alfred was back to normal again. Or, at least, not as crazily evil he had been previously.

"Oh, and of course we should show everyone we're getting along very well!" she added with a huge smile, grabbing Ludwig's hand and jumping lightly from foot to foot.
    "So they will understand that he had no fault whatsoever in what happened to me, and that everything was your master's evil plan, and..." then Feliciano looked at the two blondes in front of them, holding hands, and for whatever reason her mind linked it with the image of Alfred kissing Arthur before he kidnapped Feliciano, flying away on the dragon's back.

The princess shut up and looked down at their hands still laced together.
    "I should probably write to my dad about this." she said.

...if she lived long enough to do it, that is.
    "I don't want to go back to that cave! It's dark and full of those evil warriors and there are all sorts of horrible things down there, such as that room with all those weird stills and objects and... I don't want to go back there..." she went on mumbling.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:56 am