Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment)

Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) Empty Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment)

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:27 am

Antonio arrived with Chibitalia. The shopping district was huge. There was something for everybody who wanted anything. They had so much ground to cover. The first thing they needed to do was get to a children's furniture store and pick Chibitalia's bed and dresser.

"Look, Ita-chan! Let's go in there. I like the furniture they have displayed on their window.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) Empty Re: Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment)

Post  Chibitalia Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:08 am

He looked at the place curiously there was so much stuff! "... whoa" He said looking around, his eyes wide in amazement. He looked at the shop that Spain had pointed to. The furniture in the window was so cute~!! he then grabbed Spain's hand and ran towards the shop "C'mon~!" he said happily.

Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) Empty Re: Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment)

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:39 am

Antonio obediently followed Chibitalia into the store. They really had a great assortment of functional furniture for children. Chibitalia wouldn't need a crib. A small bed would suffice. He stopped Chibitalia before he ran off. "Listen, Ita-chan. The price tag doesn't matter. Look at their selection and tell me which ones you like best. We can decide from there which one we're taking home. And don't pick a crib. Those things are dangerous!"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:07 pm

He looked up at Spain who had stopped him. " ...But i don't want you to spend too much money on me!" he said with a pouty face." Okay~ no cribs! " He wandered around looking at all of the beds and picked the cutest ones he could find! "I like these~ " he said with the cutest face he could put on.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:09 pm

Antonio couldn't resist the cuteness. He ran to Chibitalia, scooped him up in his arms, and squeezed him as hard as he could without hurting him. "You're so cute and adorable! Money is not an issue, Chibi. If that's the one you like, we'll get that one." He put Chibitalia back down on the ground and went to look for a clerk. The whole set needed to be shipped to the dorm's dock and then the installation. It all needed to be done before classes started and teachers started leaving homework.

"Ready, Chibi? They'll deliver your bed and dress later this week. Meanwhile you'll sleep with me."
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:28 am

Chibitalia was happy to be hugged by Spain and hugged back " you sure?"he asked as he was set back on the ground.He then followed Spain with a "yup~!" when asked if he was ready.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:30 am

"I am very sure. I told you I'd take care of you. There's nothing for you to fear, Chibi." They left the store and wandered around some. "Are you hungry, Ita-chan? I'm a bit hungry. We can stop for a snack if you want."
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:07 am

"okay~" he said. He then looked down towards his growling stomach and laughed. "I guess i am hungry" he said.

Post  Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:48 am

Antonio nearly squealed with delight at Chibitalia's cutness when his stomach rumbled as well and started laughing. "We're both hungry." He looked around and a block down he saw the sign for a place called "Maggiano's". That sounded Italian enough.

"Look, Chibi!" He pointed, "We'll go there and have pasta."
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:23 pm

Chibitalia looked over to where Spain pointed. The restaurant looked great! " There's pasta there?!" he asked excitedly almost jumping up and down out of happiness.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:28 pm

"There's pasta there. Let's go." He took Chibitalia's small hand and they crossed the street. The building was all brick and it looked crowded. "I'm sure we'll have to wait but it should be long." He offered his arms to Chibitalia so he wouldn't have to by crowded by all the tall people.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:00 pm

" there's a lot of people here..." he said quietly.He climbed into Spain's arms hoping not to get lost. "I don't mind waiting~" his stomach growled again and he laughed again.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:10 pm

Antonio rubbed Chibitalia's tummy. He went over to the maitre d' to tell her how many in their party and asked for a piece of bread for Chibitalia. "Here you go, Ita-chan. That should hold you for a bit." They didn't have to wait long before they were called.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:19 pm

Chibitalia quickly devoured the bread. "that was yummy~ " he said happily. His stomach stopped growling for the moment and he waved to the waiter. "Hehehe~ i like this place~" he said in a cute voice.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:23 pm

They were offered a high chair. Antonio wasn't so sure so he agreed to it. Better to have it and use than not have it and inconvenience the waiter. "What do you think, Ita-chan? Do you need this high chair or will the regular chair will be good for you? I can ask them for a booster seat too."
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:33 pm

Chibitalia thought for a moment. "......either is fine with me!" he said happily. he truly didn't mind if he sat in a highchair or a booster seat. He smiled one of his cutest smiles to show he was sure.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:37 pm

Antonio instructed the waiter to get them a booster seat which was brought over right away. "Okay, Ita-chan. Here we go!" He put the child in the seat and he sat next to him. "The menu is simple. Thank goodness. I hate pretentious restaurants with tons of dishes that you're not familiar with." He smiled at Chibitalia. "Tell me what you want. Something simple?"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:40 pm

He read through the menu and immediately pointed to the pasta he wanted. "This one~ " he said. He then looked up at Spain and looked to see what he was going to choose.

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:46 pm

Antonio gasped. "I wanted that one too! You're such a genius, Ita-chan." He patted the boy's head and flagged the waiter over. He told the young man what they both wanted. He then asked if he wanted the child's menu and Antonio said no. The waiter stood there for a few minutes, scribbled something, turned around and left. "So Chibi, where else do you want to go after this?"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:55 pm

"Anywhere you want to go is fine with me....." an idea popped in his head...."ooh! can we have icecream after this though?" he questioned innocently. "hehe~ i really like icecream~ " he stated. He then pulled a pencil from his pocket and began to doodle something on one of the napkins. After a few minutes of doodling he then showed it to Spain. "hehe~ its me and you~ " he said with his cutest smile.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:01 am

"Ice cream! There might even be gelato in this place! We'll have to ask." He smiled as he watched Chibitalia doodle on the napkin and when he showed him the sketch, he was overcome by Chibitalai's cuteness. "You so good to be, Chibi!" He had to refrain from hugging him to his chest. Some people didn't take kindly to adults showering affection on children.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:35 pm

"Gelato! yay~! and I'm glad you like my drawing~" he said as he hugged Antonio. He then started to hum as he waited for the food to get to the table.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:42 pm

The food was brought. Two big plates of all-you-can-eat pasta. You could tell the sauce was fresh. It smelled heavenly. He got a smaller plate and spooned some of Chibitalia's portion onto it. "Eat up, Chibi! Today we celebrate your freedom from that tyrant!"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:51 pm

"Yay~!!" he exclaimed as he started to eat the pasta. He loved the taste and he was happy he could eat the pasta again. "Its really good~ " He said as he slurped up a couple noodles getting the pasta sauce on his face, smiling the whole time.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:55 pm

As usual, Chibitalia was too adorable, too innocent. Antonio grabbed a napkin and wiped the pasta off Chibitalia's face. He was satisfied that he was eating and started eating from his own plate, keeping an eye on Chibitalia to fill up his plate again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:49 am