Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment)

Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) - Page 3 Empty Re: Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment)

Post  Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:16 pm

Chibitalia looked absolutely adorable in the new outfit. "That reminds me ... of something. No matter. That looks very cute on your, Chibi." They continued in the same way, trying outfits and modeling them. The staff and other customers were delighted with Chibitalia's cuteness. Soon enough there was a pile of clothing, along with shoes, accessories, and whatnot. "Is this enough for now, Chibi? Do you want more?"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) - Page 3 Empty Re: Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment)

Post  Chibitalia Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:46 pm

"Really?" he asked looking down at his outfit. he smiled as he tried on each piece of clothing because it seemed every time he did, everyone got really happy "what does it remind you of?" he asked tilting his head to the side. " I think its enough~" he stated happily, he liked all the clothes he picked alot and he couldnt wait to wear them.

Post  Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:40 pm

"I can't think of what it reminds me. But it doesn't matter. We'll get these outfits for now." He went over to pay for them and ask they they be delivered to his dorm. "Where else do we need to go, Chibi? I forget." He grinned at the small child.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:56 am

"Grocery shopping right~?" he asked cutely "yeah i think that was it~" he then nodded to himself and smiled back.

Post  Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:43 am

"That's right! It's grocery buying time!" He extended a hand to Chibitalia. "I know of the perfect place. It's called Caputo and they're Italians. You're gonna love this place, Ita-chan."
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:50 am

Chibitalia took Antonio's hand and asked "really?". If Antonio said that something was good then it has to be good~ he thought. It always was. He them smiled to himself.

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:57 am

They walked out of the clothing store and stopped to admire the day. It was still warm and nearby was a tree with magnolias which scent was so wonderful. They passed their tree on their way to the grocery store. "From now on this place will be where we get our food, okay?"

They arrived and walked in. Antonio grabbed a shopping basket and started to pick fresh vegetables, fruits, then meats and fish. The basket was quickly filling up. Next was the Italian food isle. There they found shelves of pasta, olive oil, jars of tomato sauce in all varieties. He picked a few really quickly and put them in the basket.

"Anything else you want to get, Chibi?"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:07 am

He passed by the tree staring at it..."its so pretty~" he said as they passed "okay~" he nodded he replied cutely, he really liked this place. He watched as Antonio placed things in the basket as he followed him. "....could we get some sweets too?" he asked quietly.

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:12 am

Antonio almost dropped the basket with all the food when he heard Chibitalia's request. "Of course! I'm sorry I was forgetting about sweets and dessert. Let's get some. What do you have mind? Cookies, candy, cannoli?" He started laughing when he realized they all started with the same letter.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:21 am

"All three sound nice" he said with a smile. He then randomly hiccuped. "....*hiccup*" He covered his mouth and looked at Antonio. "...i think i have the hiccups..." he said and hiccuped again.

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:27 am

"Oh no!" He took Chibitalia's hand and together they walked fast to the refrigerated drinks section. There he picked a bottle of ... "What do you want to drink, Chibi? That'll help with the hiccups." There was milk and small cartons of juice, bottles of water, carbonated drinks, even calpis.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:33 am

He pointed to a juice box and in between hiccups asked "can i have that one?"

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:41 am

He grabbed the juice box, pocked the straw through the hole and handed it to Chibitalia. "Wait for me here. I'll go looking for all three Cs." Antonio rushed off, so as to not leave the small child by himself in the big store, to the desserts section and loaded the basket with cookies. Then he moved to the candy section and picked candies and bars of chocolate. And last but not least, the bakery. They had mini cannolis filled with ricotta cheese and pistachio paste. He asked for half a dozen and put them in his bulging basket.

Antonio returned to the same spot where he left Chibitalia.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:18 am

Chibitalia stood where Antonio had left him sipping on the juice in the juice box. The hiccups continued until the last sip. " oh... they stopped" he said to himself as Antonio came back with the basket.

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:42 am

"Oh, they did stop!" He had been amused by Chibitalia's hiccups. They sounded so cute. Everything about him made him want to squeeze him to his chest and never let go. Chibitalia was too adorable. "Are you ready? Want anything else, Chibi?"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:20 pm

" Yeah~ I'm ready~" he said happily as he held onto Antonio's shirt so he wouldn't get lost. He also continued to hold onto the juice box too

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:14 pm

And with that, they started walking to the cash registers. The lines were long. That was to be expected. He saw some of his own compatriots slowly ringing people up. He grabbed the empty juice box from Chibitalia and put it in the basket. "It'll be a little bit, Chibi. Don't worry. We'll get out of here very soon."

And just like that, the line moved faster. Antonio put his basket on the belt and took everything out. He let the cashier, who was cute as a button, to also ring up the juice box and to please throw it away. After Antonio paid for everything and his arms were loaded with groceries, he looked around and found Chibitalia. "Grab onto my shirt again and don't get lost."
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:49 pm

"Okay~" he said cutely. "Could i carry one of those bags so there wont be as much weight on your arms?" He asked reaching up with his free arm.

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:20 pm

"I'm perfectly fine, Chibi. These bags are rather heavy. Make sure you don't get lost, okay?" Antonio smiled at Chibitalia. "Thank you for the offer. You're such a polite little boy." He started walking in the direction of the dorms.

"I do wish these bags could walk themselves so I could pick you up and carry you in my arms."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:39 am