Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment)

Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment)

Post  Chibitalia Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:21 pm

Chibitalia quickly finished off the pasta on his plate trying to make as little mess as possible. "Could i have more~?" he asked in a cute voice.

Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shopping District (clothes, furniture, food, entertainment)

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:25 pm

Antonio stopped eating and spooned more on Chibitalia's plate. "There you go. I think I'm done with eating. I'm too full!" He looked at Chibitalia's small size and wondered if the lack of pasta may have stunted his growth. "You can eat mine too. I'll save some space for dessert."
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:41 pm

He continues to eat the pasta the with a huge smile on his face." its been so long since I've had pasta..." he said after finishing the two platefuls "I almost forgot how good it tasted~" he said and then laughed.

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:45 pm

Antonio grabbed the napkin again and wiped the tomato sauce around Chibitalia's mouth. "Now be careful. You eat it not wear it, okay?" He looked at Chibitalia's plate. "Do you want more or are you ready for gelato? I'm sure we can take home whatever we don't eat."
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:22 pm

" i know that~ " he said with a giggle . "i think its time for Gelato~" he said with a cute smile.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:50 am

Antonio called the waiter over and asked to take the pasta in containers to take home and for two orders of gelato, his in pistachio. "Chibi, what flavor would you like?"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:15 pm

" which flavor do you think is best~?" he asked slightly tilting his head to the side.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:20 pm

Antonio thought about it. "Well, they have all sorts of flavors. You could have vanilla or pistachio like I'm having which is really good. Or you could have mango or," He looked at the menu. "You could have watermelon or avocado."
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:23 pm

" Hmmm~ " he thought for a moment... " i think ill have the same one as you~ cuz if you like it its most likely gonna be really good right~?" he said cutely.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:00 pm

"You're right!" He gave the waiter their dessert orders and brought them over very quickly. "Eat up, Chibi! We still have a long day ahead of us." Antonio started to nom on his gelato.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:05 pm

"okay~!" He started to eat the gelato " this is really good!" he exclaimed, as he continued eating. he giggled after almost every bite. "its really really good~" he said with a smile on his face.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:25 pm

Antonio called a waiter over and asked for a warm wet towel to wipe Chibitalia's face with. He finished eating his gelato and simply watched Chibitalia enjoy such a simple thing. The waiter came back with the towel and left it on the table. He paid their bill and waited for Chibitalia to finish up. "Ready when you are."
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Chibitalia finished off the gelato with a big cute smile on his face. "I'm ready too~!" he said. he couldn't wait to see what they were gonna do next.

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:33 pm

Antonio took the opportunity to use the warm towel to wipe Chibitalia's face. "I think next we're going shopping for clothes. We'll get you anything you want, okay?"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:00 am

" okay~ " he said as Antonio was wiping his face. He couldn't get over how nice Antonio was treating him, he was so happy! He then suddenly squealed with happiness!

Post  Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:57 am

Antonio smiled at Chibitalia's happiness. He wanted to make him comfortable and happy with his surroundings. He would avoid thinking of how he would explain his existance in the school's dormitory for now. Hopefully nobody would give them up. He paid for their meal, grabbed their containers of food, and grabbed Chibitalia's hand.

Both walked out to a beautiful sunny afternoon. The breeze was refreshing and people were out enjoying the day. There were several clothing stores and Antonio found a chothing store specially for children. They walked in that direction. "We'll try that place first, Ita-chan."
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:35 am

He squealed at the clothes he saw in the window "they're so cuuuute~!" he exclaimed, he couldn't wait to see what it was like in the store! He giggled happily as he imagined all the clothes in the store.

Post  Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:19 am

Antonio delighted in seeing Chibitalia's reaction to seeing the window shop. "Let's go inside!" He opened the door for the child and let him walk ahead of him. He went up to a sales lady and asked her to help Chibitalia pick any clothes he wanted. He wasn't an expert on children's clothes and left that to those who were hopefully, experts in that area. Meanwhile, he browsed around.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:16 am

Chibitalia wandered around the store looking at all the clothes, immediately going to the girls section for some reason, he then found a cute little dress with a little rabbit on it "this ones really cute~" he exclaimed happily.he couldn't wait to see the other cute clothes as he continued to wander the store.

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:01 pm

Antonio heard Chibitalia's squeal of delight. He turned around and saw him with a girl's dress. He walked up to him and held out his hand. "I'll hold whatever you pick, Chibi. Don't worry about the price tags. I'll take care of everything." He smiled at his small charge.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:14 am

Chibitalia handed the dress to Antonio and continued to look around. He found a couple of little oufits and dresses and a small white outfit too! They were all so cute! He then wandered over to Antonio with the clothes he wanted and handed them to him. "These are the ones i want~" he said cutely.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:06 pm

Antonio looked at each article of clothing. They were all cute pieces and he knew they'd make Chibitalia look cuter than he already was. "Alright, now you have to try them on to make sure they fit you correctly. Off we go to get you changed!" He looked for dressing rooms and found them. He called Chibitalia over and together went inside.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:51 pm

"Off to the dressing rooms~ " he almost sang. He then followed Antonio to the dressing room when he heard his name called." hehehe~"

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:59 pm

He opened the curtain to one of the booths and hung all the articles of clothing. He pulled them off their hangers and waited for Chibitalia to come in. "You're gonna look so cute and adorable."
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:49 pm

Chibitalia walked into the dressing room and tried on one of the outfits he chose. The outfit was all white with a cross near the neck "how does this look?" he asked in a cute voice as he turned around.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:30 am