Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

5 posters

Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco

Lovino Vargas
    Lovino Vargas

Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco Empty Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco

Post  Lovino Vargas Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:58 pm

It was, surprisingly enough, actually a very nice little restraint. Not that he really cared what it looked like, but it was nice to not have to constantly bribe city inspectors and the like to keep the place open. Not to mention the fact that the excessive number people in the place drew attention away from the establishments more notorious visitors.

Not that Lovino was expecting any of these "visitors" today-no, for now he was perfectly content to sit in the rather large chair in his office and sleep. He could hear someone in the kitchen someone (he was going to assume it was Feliciano or the smaller, not Feliciano Feliciano) moving about-it wasn't important.

At some point Francisco had decided to settle onto his stomach. he'd given up on moving the animal, but he still glared at it. Why were they keeping the damn cat anyway?
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco Empty Re: Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco

Post  Chibitalia Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:56 am

Chibitalia was humming as he put all the dishes and utensils and such away in this kitchen. They had just finished drying and it was one of his jobs to put them away. He continued to hum as he finished this and started to wander around in the kitchen, looking for something to do.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:37 am

Feliciano finished tidying up the wince cellar and went back upstairs. He was awaiting quite eagerly for the shipment of the bottles he had ordered from Italy (no matter what, he always wanted the best wine possible in his menu).
    He started humming after Chibi, contemplating the wide room with the tables. Every single place was already booked for that night - it was a saturday evening, and it was quite normal for their restaurant to be full of people.

For now, everything was still quiet, although in a short time he would have to be back in the kitchen to start preparing

It wasn't such a big restaurant to say the truth - due to the real identity of the place, they couldn't really afford to employ too many waiters, so they had to handle things on their own - but it was refined, and besides, their Italian food was delicious, Feliciano thought saitisfied.

Sometimes he wished things turned out like in that Woody Allen movie, "Small time crooks". The biscuits of the shop used as cover-up for the criminals were so good that the owner became famous for her cooking. He sighed - the activity his brother had to manage was too scary and dangerous. He wished they could just delete all the things going on in the back of the restaurant and leave only the food and the dinners and the patrons who enjoyed them.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:54 pm

Elise hummed to herself as she walked through the thick of the restaurant, greeting waiters and waitresses along the way, with a few stops to chat it up with the patrons. She was late for her shift--again--but it wasn't her fault. Really, she'd been a good little personal secretary! After all, she'd managed to get the files from the police station. Who cared if she stayed behind to catch up a bit with her good friend Antonio?

Well, her boss did. He didn't like how friendly she was with the police, but how else was she supposed to get some info? Okay, maybe she didn't need to go out drinking with Antonio Fernandez Carriedo as often as she did, but c'mon! Aside from keeping her job as a mafia don's assistant a secret from him, the Spanish man knew everything about her. She considered him to be one of her best friends!

"Boss~!" Elise sang, throwing open the door to his office without even knocking. She barged right in and caught the cute sight of him sleeping in his office chair, Francisco resting on his stomach. What a cute picture!

"Aw...Is little Lovi sleepy? Hm?" she cooed, as if he were still that small child she used to babysit.

((Er....Should I jump in? Or delete this post?))
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:47 pm

Ludwig walked into the restaurant, looking a bit ruffled from his plane flight from Germany. It crossed his mind that anywhere in this area could be the gang he was looking for. Drugs and money laundering were affecting his country and he needed to know who was doing it and why. He had been in contact with the superiors at Interpol and would make his contact first thing in the morning.

Right now, he just wanted a good meal. He only hoped that he could manage to find a small table for a single diner. Speaking with the hostess, she told him there was only one, near the kitchen. It was not the ideal place to dine, but he wouldn't knock it. Not coming in so late.

He followed the woman to the table and began looking over the menu and wine list. Normally a beer man, he thought a number of the wines sounded appealing, though he didn't know how much he could afford on a police investigator's salary.

He took in the small but packed restaurant. He couldn't help but analyze everyone and wonder if any of them were involved in the crime he knew was going on in this area of the city. At least, with how packed the restaurant was, he had some hope that the food would be delicious, if a bit different from what he was familiar with.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:08 am

Chibitalia walked over to Ludwig with a bright smile on his face. "Hi~ Welcome to Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco!" he giggled "long name huh~?" He said as he stood near Ludwig. He was a bit scary but seemed like a nice person Chibitalia thought.

Last edited by Chibitalia on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:10 am

"Um, yes it is," Ludwig said. "Does your father own this restaurant?" He asked with a pleasant smile at the child, looking for an adult nearby that the child belonged to.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:14 am

Chibitalia shook his head no "My brother does~ hehehe~ " he said as he smiled back wondering why the other was looking around.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:26 am

"Ah. It is a nice place your bruder has." He couldn't help his accent or that he was slowly trying to process the words from German to English as they moved from his head to his lips.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:34 am

He giggled at the accent "So~ where are you from~? hehe" he said "can i sit here too~? " he asked as he realized hes been standing this whole time.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:37 am

"Um, sure. Have a seat. I'm from Germany," he said. "I just arrived." He moved one of the other seats at his table out so that the child--he still wasn't sure if it was a boy or girl--could sit down. "Do you need help getting in the chair?"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:49 am

Chibitalia climbed into the chair making sure his dress didn't get in the way "its okay i can get up myself~" he said happily."Really~? whats it like in Germany~?" he asked he then pulled a napkin from one of the pockets in his dress and then a small pencil and started drawing.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:53 am

"It is nice. There are medieval castles, ski areas, lots of beautiful hiking trails, plus cities full of all kinds of foods, architecture and the arts." Considering how long he could be here, Ludwig didn't know if he wanted to think about his home. It might just make him homesick.

He looked at what the child was doing. "Oh. You draw? What do you like to draw."
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:01 am

" it sounds like its really pretty there~" He then nodded at Ludwigs question. " I like to draw bunnies and kitties and people and cute things~" He said with a smile. He then continued to draw.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:10 am

"That's really nice," Ludwig said. "So. I'm looking over this menu. Anything that you would recommend I should order here that is really good?"

He looked over at the child's drawing.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:16 am

"hehehehe~ This ones really really good~" He then pointed to one of the pastas. " its my favorite~ and its even better because my brother cooks it himself~ hes really good at cooking pasta~" he said happily. He then noticed that Ludwig was looking at his drawing, just as he had finished it "its you~" he said with a cute smile and handed Ludwig the napkin.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:30 am

Ludwig nodded at the child's suggestion. It sounded good enough. "Is your brother the same brother who owns the place?" He knew it was possible, but sometimes family establishments had multiple family members working together.

He smiled as he saw the drawing. "That is very nice. Thank you for drawing me so well."
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:40 am

Chibitalia shook his head no. " my other brother does some of the cooking~" he then smiled at Ludwigs compliment "hehehe your welcome~ I'm glad you think the drawings nice~!"
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:46 am

Ludwig nodded. "I do mean it, though," he said. "It is a very nice picture. I don't think anyone has ever drawn me so well before." He smiled at the child again and decided to place his order for a nice glass of red wine and the meal the child had suggested.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:58 am

"really?!" he asked surprised. "I'm really trying to get better at drawing so i draw a lot!" he said still slightly suprised
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:12 am

Ludwig nodded, not telling the child that he had never had someone draw him before. Instead, he wanted the boy/girl? to know he did appreciate the drawing.

"You are much better than me. I do not think I could draw much."
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:20 am

" I'm sure you could~ i think everyone can draw~ they just need practice!" he said with a smile. he then handed Ludwig another napkin and his pencil "here~ you try!" he said and smiled cutely.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:23 am

Ludwig looked at the pencil and napkin like they were foreign objects. "I don't really know what to draw," he said. He was more of a chart sort of guy, not creative drawing.

He placed the pencil to the paper and tried to think of something easy to draw.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:30 am

"Hmmmmm~ I know!" he then pointed to one of the flowers outside "draw a flower!" he said with a smile " flowers are easy to draw and their pretty too!" he stated cutely.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:08 am

Feliciano was already busy cooking when one of the waiters came with a new order. He blinked in surprise at the choice of the wine to accompany the dish the patron had chosen. He popped out from the kitchen to give a look to the table, where a really tall and blond man was sitting, and seemed to be chatting with Chibi.

"Buonasera signore~" he greeted, going close to the table. "Ah, I hope my brother here is not bothering you." he said, patting Chibi on the head. He was sure his little brother wasn't - how could such an adorable creature bother someone? - but the man here seemed quite serious looking and, uhm, intimidating.

"I've got your order, sir, but I personally wouldn't recommend the wine you asked for together with that pasta, it's a bit too strong for it - it would go better with a meat dish, not with pesto." he started explaining, waving his fingers up and down the menu to show the customer what he meant "I would recommend a white wine, or if you want a red one, I have some amazing bottles of Montepulciano which could suit it better~"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:12 pm