Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

5 posters

Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco

Ludwig
    Ludwig

Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 2 Empty Re: Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco

Post  Ludwig Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:40 pm

Ludwig looked up at the cook, a little surprised someone was questioning his order. At the same time, he didn't often order pasta or wine. He tried to remember he needed to be able to gather information in this place, and that wasn't likely to work well if he scared the owners of a popular restaurant. "Your brother is fine. He's encouraging me to draw a flower."

At least now he knew that the child was a boy, though he was dressed less than boyish. "I'm guessing you're his brother the cook." He tried to smile in a friendly way. He hoped he succeeded. "I suppose I could switch to a different wine. I don't often drink white, but I don't often eat pasta. So, I suppose I will trust your judgment on this one. Just as long as it isn't too expensive."

He looked at Feliciano. "What would you recommend?"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:27 pm

Chibitalia giggled when he was patted on the head." i was telling him everyone can draw they just need practice! it's true right?" he asked his brother. he then looked over to Ludwig "my brothers a really really good artist! i want to be as good at drawing and painting as him one day!" he said happily.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:13 pm

Feliciano gave a look at the prices in the list (he didn't really remembered them, he had perfect memory for food but all the numbers that accompanied it were difficult to remember). He pointed at one of the white wines there, it was the same price as the red wine the man had previously ordered. "This will be fine~"

"Oh, you're drawing~ my little brother is going to become a great artist, isn't he?" he looked down at Chibi with affection, riffling his hair slightly. He glanced back at the man - he didn't seem bothered by the child's presence, after all, he seemed kind of nice, instead.
    He wondered if the customer was there all alone or if he was maybe waiting for someone. Judging from the accent, he wasn't American - the harshness he pronounced some of the consonants with classified him as German speaking.

"But maybe the mister here is waiting for someone? A charming lady, perhaps...?" he smiled and blinked at the blonde. Despite his serious-looking face, he looked quite handsome. Feliciano loved having couples eating in their restaurant, the idea of having dinner alone gave him a sense of sadness, somehow.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:15 pm

Ludwig shook his head. "I am afraid I'm here alone," he said. "Though your brother has been keeping me company and encouraging me to draw." He rather liked the man, and he didn't feel he needed to add that his own interests wold never have been a pretty lady. He'd come to terms a long time ago that his interest was not in the female form.

"I think I will take your advice on the wine," he said, "I am usually a beer drinker. Besides, who am I to argue with the man who will be preparing my food? You are the cook here, after all."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:06 pm

"Oh well, I'll let you two draw together, then~" he said, taking the menu and leaving the table with a short bow. "I'll be back in short with your dinner!"
    Feliciano gave a last glance to the two at the table and went back in the kitchen.

He wasn't really worried for Chibi nor for the customer - the man seemed okay with the child's presence, so it was fine. The only thing was, he was always slightly worried that Chibi could say something more than what he was allowed to. Not that Chibi knew much about what was going on there - Feliciano himself wasn't aware of everything his older brother was involved in, partly because those activities required secrets, and partly because he didn't want to know - and Chibi was also aware that he mustn't say a word about it, but still, Feliciano was easily scared at the thought that someone could suspect them.

He sent a waiter to the table with the glass of wine and one of coke for Chibi, and he went back to the fires to deal with the meals.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:16 pm

Ludwig nodded and took a sip of his wine. He also nibbled a bit on the breadsticks that were sitting at the table.

He saw the wine coming and took a sip. The boy's brother had made a nice selection. "What's your brother's name, the one that was speaking to us?" he asked, feeling awkward not knowing their names, especially the friendly chef.

He looked again at the pencil and napkin and decided to give drawing a flower a try, just as the child had suggested.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:11 pm

He giggled as he took a sip of the drink that was brought to him. "I call him Feli~ you can to if you want~" he said cutely as he watched the other start to draw.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:18 pm

"Feli? Is that his full name?" he asked as he managed to eat a bit more of the breadstick. He then began drawing the flower, something that looked a bit like a daisy than anything fancy.

"And what's your name?" He hoped that wasn't strange, but if the boy was going to be his sudden dinner company, he thought he should know his name.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:30 pm

"I'm Chibitalia~ " he said cutely as he picked up a breadstick to eat it. He then noticed as Ludwig was drawing that some of the lines looked a bit wobbly "ah, the petals..." he said as he pointed to the lines "they're a bit wobbly... " he stated
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:37 pm

He looked down and had to agree. "Thank you for pointing that out," he said. "There's a reason I don't draw very often." He chuckled at his squiggly daisy. He took another drink of wine. "You're much better at it than me."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:52 pm

The pasta was ready, perfectly cooked. He added the fresh cherry tomatoes, the pieces of mozzarella and the homemade pesto. On the plate's border he put a few, large basil leaves and a thing slice of tomato, whose shape resembled a heart. He hummed slightly, thinking that the young man over there maybe needed some more luck in love.
    Feliciano himself wouldn't have minded helping him in that - although he kept hitting on girls, Feliciano was aware he was attracted to men as well. It just was way more complicated, and dangerous, sometimes.

Holding the dish proudly on the tray, he went back to the table where Chibi and the customer were still drawing.

"Ve, here it is~" he took the plate and put it before the man. "Here's the parmesan if you like." he added, putting a small glass container next to the plate.
    He looked at the drawing they were working on, smiling. "That's cute! I can bring you proper paper and watercolors if you want." He looked down at the man, smiling and deciding that he liked him. "Thank you for letting my brother stay here. It must be boring for him, since everyone is working and he ends up spending the time alone. Anyway, I'll let you eat your dinner. Don't hesitate to call me if you need anything!" again, he left them after another short bow. "Buon appetito~"
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:34 pm

Ludwig was very disappointed in his own drawing abilities and set that aside as he watched what Chibitalia was doing. "You could be a very talented artist one day," he told the boy.

Only a few moments later, the pasta came out with Feli carrying the tray. "Danke," he told the man. "And you made a nice selection with the wine."

He saw the heart on the pasta, whether it had been intentionally cut to look that way or not, he couldn't say, but it looked like one. He smiled up at the other man, who bowed to him. "Danke again, Feli," he said, rather enjoying the way his name flowed over his tongue.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:30 am

"Bitte! Glad to hear you appreciated it~" Feliciano smiled brightly, and then looked a bit surprised when the man said his name. At that point, he stretched out a hand for the other to shake it. "I'm Feliciano Vargas, piacere." he greeted, smiling.
    Yes, he definitely liked the guy, and he hoped strongly that he would enjoy his meal.

He put a hand on Chibi's chair, leaning on it and relaxing for some moments. He was aware there was a lot of work to do in the kitchen, but his restaurant surely wasn't one of that american fast-food chains, and he liked chatting a bit with the customers: should they come back, like he always hoped, they would appreciate being recognized and greeted with their names. And furthermore, he had to know who was coming to their restaurant. Being all alone there, that tall and strong guy could as well be part of some other criminal family.

"Are you here on holidays, signore?" he asked with a warm smile.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:19 am

Ludwig stretched out his hand to Feliciano. "My name is Ludwig Hofman," he said. He didn't like that he had to lie about his last name, but since his mother really hadn't been much of a mother, he'd never felt particularly tied to her surname, which she gave to him. He didn't have a clue what his father's was, either.

He had to admit that he liked the friendly little cook and even enjoyed the company of his brother. He knew he couldn't risk divulging much, though, as he answered his next question. "I am here more for business. But I hope to enjoy the city while I'm here all the same."

He decided he'd take a bite of the pasta while the chef was here, and to his surprise, it was very good. It might not have been wurst, but it was rather delicious. He savored that first bite and smiled up at the chef. "Wonderful."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:41 pm

"Aaah, too bad. I hope you'll have time enough to relax a bit! This is a nice place to visit~" he commented, not asking anything further. Some customers were happier than others to talk about their life; the blonde seemed to belong more to the category of the reserved ones.

At Ludwig's appreciation, Feliciano smiled happily. "I'm glad you like it!" Although he was aware that people liked his food, each and every small compliment still made him genuinely happy.

"You come from Europe as well, eh? Germany, Austria?" he asked casually. That Ludwig made him curious.

Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:19 pm

"Germany," Ludwig answered. "I was born near Hanover." This was true. He traveled all over and had most recently lived in Berlin, but Hanover had a special place for him. "Where are you and your family from? You said from Europe too, I believe that means ou are from somewhere there? Italy I'm guessing."

He smiled and took another bite of the pasta. It really was marvelous. Even if it wasn't potatoes and wurst.

He glanced over at Chibitalia. "Did you have something to eat?" he asked the boy. He was willing to share some of his with him if that wasn't the case, but he didn't want to insult Feliciano for the care of his brother.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:51 pm

Chibitalia scooted over in the chair "you can sit too brother~" he said happily. He then turned to Ludwig to answer his question " no, I'm fine~ enjoy you meal" he said smiling.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:56 am

"Germany! We have some good friends in Munich~" Feliciano said.
    "Father was from Italy. We were born here, but we spent a lot of time in Italy as children, though." he then answered vaguely with a smile.

He surely couldn't say much about his family, and as for his father, he strongly hoped that the past tense wasn't the right to use when speaking of him. But he didn't know anything about him, not even if he was alive or dead, sadly, so it was better to leave things vague and implicit.

"Oh, I have to go back to the kitchen, it's quite busy here tonight." he answered ruffling again Chibi's hair. "And Chibi has already eaten. Though I can bring you something else to eat, if you want~" Feliciano wouldn't surely deny a extra plate of pasta to his younger brother, of course.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:01 pm

"Munich is a beautiful city," Ludwig said. He took another drink of the wine. He smiled at the two brothers. "You are good to your little brother."

Growing up, he'd been an only child, just himself and his mother in small flats. He'd have liked to have had an older brother as kind as Feliciano growing up. His childhood would have been as happy as Chibitalia's seemed to be. "Danke for making such a delicious meal for me."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:14 pm

Feliciano smiled back, brightly. "I'm doing my best~" he answered.
    Chibitalia seemed to be growing up well, he loved arts and was a clever and sweet child.

Things hadn't gone always so smoothly for them, though - and they weren't going smoothly now either, but Feliciano loved to think that as long as he could keep a smile on his little brother's face life could still go on somehow. Even if their father had just disappeared somewhere, and their mother had as well, long time ago. He very well knew that a hostile family could decide to turn up at their place and destroy everything - or that the police could do the same as well: both thoughts scared him to death, but all he could do was still keeping that restaurant going.

"No problem, sir~ I'll be back soon, let me know if you decide to order something else - we have delicious meat today, or a dessert!"
    This time, he turned and hurried back to the kitchen to face all the orders from the other customers. But he already planned to be back at that table as soon as possible.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:19 pm

Ludwig smiled after him as he left. He really rather liked the little chef. It was nice that while he was here, he would be able to find a friendly face. He glanced at Chibitalia and his drawings. Two friendly faces.

He continued eating his pasta, contemplating the idea of a dessert. Perhaps finding a way to get the chef to join him. It was possible, though, that the other was straight and it would mean only enjoying his company, but all the same, Ludwig liked the idea.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Chibitalia watched as Ludwig ate his pasta "good isn't it? hehe i told you it would be~" he said with a cute smile on his face. " like i said my brother is a great cook and hes really nice too~!" for a minute he wondered what Ludwig was thinking but went back to his own thoughts of his brothers pasta.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:50 pm

Feliciano kept himself busy in the kitchen, cooking and overlooking at the work of the assistant cook that worked for them. Still, he would peer out in the room at a certain table from time to time, still curious to see what the blonde stranger was doing, checking also that everything was okay with Chibi.

Too busy to go himself to retrieve the plate once it was empty, he instructed one of the waiters to suggest the customer that they had some fresh made Apfelstrudel - which, okay, wasn't exactly so German, but it was still Austrian, and delicious anyway. Feliciano hoped the man decided to take something else and remained at the table. It was already quite late and the situation at the restaurant was going to calm down soon.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:32 pm

"I would definitely love to have some," Ludwig told the waiter who took his plate from him and suggested the dessert. He glanced back at the kitchen for the chef he was secretly hoping would be joining them. He alsoa sked if he could have a bit for Chibitalia as well.

He still held some hope that he would get to talk to Feliciano again.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:53 am

"Really?! for me too?!" he asked surprised and happy at the same time. He now had the urge to hug the older man for being so nice to him. "Hey, can we be friends?" he asked him happily "you're really really nice!" he said soon after.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:45 pm