Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 16 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 16 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 16 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 16 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

5 posters

Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco

Ludwig
    Ludwig

Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 16 Empty Re: Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco

Post  Ludwig Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:11 pm

Ludwig was surprised by the sadness he felt radiating from his lover, but really, he shouldn't have been. Ludwig's own life was stressful, but Feliciano didn't have Ludwig's tough exterior. He was a gentle man forced to live within a crime family because he was born into it.

He didn't care if it hurt him to do so, Ludwig turned and wrapped Feliciano in his arms. "I will check with my contacts at Interpol for information on your father. I don't know if it will do any good, but I can at least check."

A thought struck the blond that seemed a bit absurd to offer and would probably mean the end of his career as an officer. But he could resign and find work elsewhere. "You could come back to Germany with me," he said quietly. "Your family could get away from all of this there."

He didn't know that he could risk bringing Feliciano's older brother with him, but he would risk it for Feliciano. Chibitalia, of course, would be no problem.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Feliciano looked up from his hiding place between Ludwig's neck and the pillow. His eyes were slightly reddish - just a tiny bit.

"We've tried running away, but this just... follows you, you know?" he leant his chin on Ludwig's shoulder, eyes half closed. "Maybe Germany is too far away for them?" his had run down to grab Ludwig's.
    Such a strong hand, ready to turn into a fist, and yet able to stroke him in the most delicious way. It really promised safety and shelter from everything that was bad, to Feliciano, but could he really take it?

"Would you really take me and my brothers with you back to your home? With all the risks and everything?" he looked in Ludwig's opened eye, seriously hoping that the answer would be a yes. He knew it was going to be dangerous and that Ludwig... didn't really deserve to get involved with a gang of criminals just because he had a crush on one of them. But Feliciano had been waiting for so long, for someone who was strong enough to take him away from there.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:27 pm

Ludwig squeezed Feliciano's hand and looked him in the eyes. "I never make an offer half-heartedly. I would take those who are willing. I couldn't bear the thought of something happening to you or your family."

He kissed his lover on the head. He kissed over Feliciano's cheeks and forehead. "Mein Liebling, no matter what happens, I want you safe." He still couldn't bring himself to think the words, himself, but he knew that the feelings that he had for his boyfriend could very quickly become those of love.

He brought Feliciano's hand to his lips and kissed it.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Feliciano listened to his words and stared as he kissed his hand, half in disbelief. Never ever would anyone outside his family show so much interest in him - and not him only, his brothers as well.

He couldn't restrain himself anymore, and threw his arms around him, almost forgetting about Ludwig's injuries and bruises.
    "You really are my savior, Ludwig!!!" he kissed him all over the uninjured part of his face, again and again. "I'd follow you anywhere!"
    He rested his lips on the German's mouth and kissed it repeatedly. "Anywhere that is far away from here and that has you, will be fine for me." he whispered.

Again, he could feel that blind feeling of trust coming to the surface, called by the simple presence of Ludwig by his side. It was maybe because nobody had shown so much interest before, or because he really liked the man, or maybe because he was a bit crazy - Feliciano didn't care.

He kissed his mouth once again, then realized he was still squeezing poor Ludwig in his arms, and let go of him.
    "You probably still need to recover, first."
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:26 pm

Ludwig smiled broadly at his lover's reaction. The fact that he was capable of bringing that kind of happiness to his lover couldn't help but make him happy as well. That Feliciano said he wanted to go as long as Ludwig was there created a warmth in the pit of his stomach.

The kisses that Feliciano bestowed on him hurt a bit, but he wouldn't dare say so. No, Ludwig was content to let Feliciano do as he would. He'd been put through far worse pain and for reasons that had nothing to do with the joy or affection. He would endure because he wanted to, because he was quite honestly falling fast and hard for the Italian kissing him.

When his boyfriend stopped, Ludwig took Feliciano's hand in his. "Though I am content to stay here with you all morning, you are probably right. Recovery would be a good thing, and perhaps a hot shower."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:20 pm