Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 15 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 15 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 15 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 15 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

5 posters

Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco - Page 15 Empty Re: Ristorante Pizzeria San Marco

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Feliciano's smile broadened, as he kissed him back deeply.
    "This is good to know..." he purred, his lips going down to his chin and his neck, nibbling at his collarbones and chest, and rubbing his own behind against his lover's fingers.

Feliciano had a thing for always following what his body suggested (while he almost always silenced his brain), and his body was now quite positive that nothing in the world was more right for him than Ludwig in his bed and between his legs. Feliciano couldn't agree more with it.

He gently grabbed Ludwig's hand, pulling his fingers between his tights, up towards his entrance. With a warm sigh, he let one fingertip slid inside him, and waited for Ludwig's to follow.
    His body was tickling in expectation, as he anticipated the touch of the man's touch inside him.

Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Ludwig allowed his fingers to be led along the path of Feliciano's skin. While the Italian guided him toward his entrance Ludwig let his other hand run through his lover's hair and down his neck. Touching Feliciano had a remarkable effect on him, and he didn't think he'd ever get enough of it.

This man, despite knowing him only a few days, was his boyfriend, was a man who wanted to spend time with him for as long as they had, and now who wanted to do something that was, to Ludwig, even more intimate than what they had done the night before. How he managed to trust so easily and inspire it in others was astounding.

"You are the most amazing man," he said as he slid his finger between Feliciano's cheeks and began to slowly allow his finger to join his lover's. "Tell me if I hurt you, mein liebling."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:18 pm

Feliciano purred, eyes now closed, arching down to lay his forehead against his lover's neck, inviting him to caress his whole back, longing for the feeling of his hand all over his body.

His fingers slid back, as he felt Ludwig's fingertips joining his own, to leave them room enough and enjoy the feeling of his lover touching him. His hand gently squeezed Ludwig's for a short moment.
    "I will, but I don't think I'm going to." he replied softly.

"It's going to hurt only if I..." he bit his lower lip, while he opened his legs just a bit more "...if I don't feel you inside me soon." he whispered, and then chuckled a bit, nibbling at Ludwig's neck to balance the feeling of his fingers slowly sliding into him.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Ludwig moaned at the thought, at how eager Feliciano was. "I wouldn't want to hurt you at all," he said softly and pressed his finger inside of his lover. "So I'll ease your pain."

He let his finger slide inside just a bit. "Do you have any idea how sexy you are?" he asked and pressed his lips to his boyfriend's forehead. "You know, when I am better, I'd like to offer something I don't often." In fact, Ludwig hadn't really ever offered it unless his partner felt things were one-sided. "I would like to feel you inside of me if you'd like."

At that, he purposely pressed on Feliciano's prostate.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:07 pm

Feliciano meowed in pleasure, when Ludwig's fingers stroked that special, sensitive point inside him. His lover's voice sounded sexier than what he remembered from the previous night.
    "Would you?" he purred, licking and sucking Ludwig's earlobe.

The Italian sat up, the feeling of the other's hand inside him intensifying as he changed position, and he let out a small moan.
    He glanced down at the man laying on the mattress, and even if he had probably seen better days - says without all those bruises and swollen eyes - Feliciano had hardly seen anything sexier.

"If you say that... I surely can't say no." he replied, his hands running down Ludwig's chest and stomach, to take his sex again. "Not that I would ever think about saying no, that is." he smiled, cheeks blushing and hair over his forehead.
    "Ludwig, I don't think that you realize how sexy you are. I'd do anything for you. And you can do everything to me." he declared, still purring.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:57 pm

Ludwig smiled up at him. "I think I've had better days, in terms of sexiness." Mind, that didn't mean he felt particularly sexy. His body had always been littered with too many scars, his attraction to men rather than women ... all of it had seemed to take away from his confidence in his own attractiveness rather than add to it.

And yet, he could see how Feliciano was looking at him. The lust he saw there was perhaps the most attractive sight he'd ever seen in his life. He tried to slide a third finger in to the man, eager to feel more than that wonderful hand that was touching him. He wanted to be inside of him more than anything at the moment.

"Tell me when you think you're ready."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Feliciano shook his head. "I don't know about that, but if it's true..." again, he had known Ludwig for a couple of days only. "Too bad I wasn't there to see it, then." he said, and even if was meaning to let it out jokingly, his voice came out in a loud moan.

He bit his lower lip, while getting used to the feeling of a third finger inside him, then licked it with an eager smile.
    "I am." he whispered, slowly sliding forward towards Ludwig's stomach, now practically sitting on his groin. He could feel the wet heat of Ludwig's sex against the inside of his legs, and that made him shiver lightly with expectation.

"Please.." he purred, stroking his lover's erection, guiding it to rub against his cheeks.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Ludwig let his hand cup Feliciano's cheek and moved his thumb to slide to the man's lip that he'd been biting. He allowed his thumb to trace over over it slightly.

"You should have seen those days during my rebellious period," he said. "I've been told I was very sexy then. With lots of leather and spikey hair. Oh, and chains. I used to wear so many chains on my clothes that I would have gotten stuck to a magnet."

His focus on any kind of conversation was long gone as he felt Feliciano guiding his sex to the young man's entrance. "I'll do what I can, but you're going to be mostly in control."

He canted his hips upward just enough to begin to enter his lover.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:18 pm

"I should have... I'd have probably been that magnet." he said.
    Sure, he had never been attracted to "bad guys", the one too tough-looking, they looked a bit scary, and most of them had a thing for bullying him.
    Then again, he would never have said to end up dating a cop, would he? As long as it was Ludwig, he didn't mind chains of any kind - or at least that was what he was sure of in that moment.

Feliciano turned his head just enough to catch Ludwig's thumb between his lips, sucking it, his hand tracing his lover harm until he held his wrist.
    As he descended on him, he bit that thumb, taking Ludwig inside him slowly.

Still holding the man's finger between his teeth, he glanced at him, to catch sight of his expression.
    "I'll do my best." he said softly, licking Ludwig's thumb and letting it go. Now he could feel the other inside him, and he smiled at the bliss of that sensation.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:57 pm

Ludwig gasped as Feliciano began to suck on his thumb and then bite it. He hardly had enough time to take in the sensation of Feliciano's mouth around his thumb and his sex at the man's entrance before his lover took him in entirely.

He moaned and gently squeezed at Feliciano's behind. He didn't dare move the thumb from his mouth because the sight in itself was so erotic he wasn't sure if that was turning him on as much as being inside of his Italian lover. It took him a moment, looking up at Feliciano with a great deal of lust and a fair amount of affection, before he could manage to think straight.

With Feliciano's weight atop him, Ludwig knew that in his current state, he couldn't move. "When you're ready, you take the lead."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Feliciano had to turn his eyes away from Ludwig, whose gaze told enough to him about how the man was feeling towards him right now. That was... a little embarrassing, maybe, having such gorgeous sky-blue eyes looking at him like he was the sexiest human being in the world.
    At the same time, that gaze made his heart flutter in happiness.

He hid his face in Ludwig's hand, and nuzzled against the palm with his nose.
    Again, he chuckled at his own non-sensical embarrassment. It was way too late for it, and all he wanted was to make love to Ludwig again. He kissed the palm of his hand, slowly starting to move up and down.

He knew it was going to take him some time to get accustomed to the position and to everything else, and he didn't rush, moving carefully over his lover's body, still aware of the pain he was in.
    Eventually, he looked down at Ludwig again, face still half covered behind his hand.
    "I hope.. you're not feeling sore doing.. this." he said.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:43 pm

He watched as Feliciano hid his face in his palm. He would have said that the Italian looked embarrassed, and it bothered Ludwig to think that he might be the cause of it. Still, he let his lover press against his hand, even cupping it a bit to accommodate his nose.

He felt a light kiss on his palm before Feliciano finally began to move. He let out a soft moan and shifted his hips as much as his boyfriend's weight would allow him to move. How could the man appear to be so shy now that he was doing such delicious things to Ludwig?

"Pain is the last thing I'm feeling right now," he assured him. Though it was no doubt that Ludwig was aching, any discomfort was completely overridden by the pleasure he was feeling at the moment. "Mein Schatz, you are so sexy."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:33 pm

He knew that it was the kind of answer he was going to get, and although he could guess his lover was still sore, he was at least happy to know he was able to make him forget the pain.
    Still holding his lover's hand by the wrist, he guided it down along his neck and chest.

Ludwig's words made him laugh lightly.
    "I don't know why is that, but you're making me feel weird, if you.. say this, and look at me this way." he left Ludwig's hand just over his heart, which was pounding wildly.

He arched a bit, while his movements started to increase speed, bit by bit, but steadily. He wanted more moans from Ludwig, more of those beautiful eyes looking at him, more oh his touch on his heart.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:00 pm

Ludwig could feel Feliciano's heart beating wildly beneath his palm as the man moved his hand down. "It is true." Ludwig managed between a small arch of his hips and a moan. "Beautiful. So beautiful."

He continued shifting his hips as he firmly grabbed at Feliciano's with the hand that wasn't resting at his lover's chest. He wanted to see more of Feliciano, feel more of him. As his speed increased, his own moans grew louder.

He let his hand slide down from Feliciano's heart to something that he was sure needed more attention. His hand circled Feliciano's sex and began a steady stroking with the man's movements as he rode him. "Faster, Feliciano."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:31 am

Feliciano sighed in pleasure, closing his eyes, ears hungry to listen to Ludwig's voice.
    Beautiful... the word caressed him like a gentle wave, soon followed by his lover's hand on his hips. Eyes still closed, he let every sound Ludwig made fill his ears and mind like passionate strokes. Then his hand moved down, and Feliciano's moans doubled Ludwig's.

He opened his eyes, now fixed on his lover once again. He stared as his fully red lips spoke those two simple words, and he would have bowed down to kiss him immediately, if he hadn't had to accomplish his request - which he wanted to do, oh, he really did.

"S-sì, Ludwig." he gasped.
    And he did, moving up and down as his speed, increased, now forgetting any caution he had had previously, concerned about his movements.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:06 pm

Ludwig shifted his hips and timed his strokes of Feliciano in time with the man's movements atop him. "Mein liebling," he moaned as he continued his movements.

The feeling of his lover around him, on him was driving him to the edge. Though they had done this the night before, he didn't think he could ever tire of this. If the feeling itself wasn't enough, the sound of Feliciano moaning certainly would be.

"I'm close," he warned him as they moved together.

It didn't take long until he was spilling inside of his lover. The reminder that he was doing so without the interference of protection seemed to make the feeling of it all the more intense.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:06 pm

Ludwig's statement only made Feliciano move faster, eyes wide opened to catch the sight of his lover as the pleasure in his expression grew and grew.
    He moaned in delight as he felt Ludwig coming inside him, and then closed his eyes to fix the image of him overwhelmed with pleasure, holding to it while the warmth inside him grew and exploded, leaving him painting, head slightly twisted on one side, mouth half opened with the last moan he had let out.

Feliciano opened his eyes slowly, still reluctant to let go of that picture of Ludwig he still held behind his eyelids, but also eager to see him again.
    He brushed away some hair from his forehead, and was almost surprised to find it wet with sweat.

Under him, Ludwig's chest was spotted with his own semen, and he reached out one hand wipe it away, tracing his skin gently with his fingertips.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:24 pm

Ludwig was left gasping and panting as he looked up at his lover. This beautiful, wonderful man with his body arched in pleasure was quite possibly the most erotic sight he had ever seen. He felt the warmth splatter across his chest.

When Feliciano's eyes opened again, Ludwig sought to meet them. They were such an unusual color. Sometimes, Ludwig thought they were purely amber or a bit brown. Regardless of the shade at a given moment (amber at this one) they drew Ludwig's in.

Then he felt those hands, smaller than Ludwig's own, gentler too, tracing his body and cleaning it. He grabbed Feliciano's hand in his and brought it to his own mouth.

Ludwig sucked and gently licked at Feliciano's fingers, cleaning them as he'd done for Ludwig's chest.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:04 pm

Feliciano watched as Ludwig took possession of his fingers and licked them for a few seconds, enjoying the simple sensation of that tongue on his skin, sweet and somehow soothing, now that his body was sexually pleased but still in need of contact.

He leant down, taking his fingers out of Ludwig's mouth and claiming those lips and tongue for his own, kissing him deeply and slowly. His body was still lightly shivering with pleasure, and he almost drowned himself in that kiss until that last small sensation faded away.

Eyes closed, he could still see Ludwig's expression from a few moments earlier, and recalling it made him smile for its tenderness and beauty.

"This was... hot, Ludwig~" he chuckled.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:13 pm

Ludwig happily kissed Feliciano back and let his fingers curl into his lover's hair. He allowed his tongue to toy with Feliciano's, but without the heated passion of before. This was something just as deep, but sweeter for Ludwig.

When they parted, he looked into the man's eyes as best he could with his own still-blackened eye. "I have to agree," he said as he held his boyfriend, feeling the after effects of his climax coming down and the light shivering dissipating in the smaller man's body.

"I think we make a very good pair, mein Liebling."

He kissed Feliciano a few more times, each short but slow and tender.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:19 am

Trying not to get too distant from Ludwig - because he was eager to get every kiss he could from him - he parted from his lover's body slowly, careful not to touch or step over him as he climbed over him and then curled down next to his less injured side.

"I was sure we would." he replied softly, grabbing the sheets and hurrying up to cover both his own body and Ludwig's under them.

"We still have the crime-fighting duo option, remember?" he asked jokingly, fingertips playing over Ludwig's skin. "Rethinking about that, though, I may be a bit off for that role." he said, not without a hint of sadness in his voice.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:38 pm

Ludwig smiled at Feliciano as he wrapped his arm around his lover. "You are quite possibly the most kindhearted person I have met in my life, Feliciano. I don't care what connections your family has. You are a good person."

He kissed Feliciano on the lips. "You are far nicer than than me or anyone else, save for your brother Chibitalia perhaps."

He threaded his hand through Feliciano's hair. "But perhaps you're right. So many of the crime fighters you see now have to be troubled and brooding. You may just be too cheerful for that, but there are some who might argue I could make up the brooding for both of us."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:17 pm

"Mmh, my brother would say that it doesn't take much to be thinking for me as well." he replied. His brother wasn't the only one who said that Feliciano wasn't exactly the smartest person one would ever meet. He didn't bother too much about that, though, especially because there wasn't much he could do about being more or less intelligent, right?

He did think, though, from time to time, especially about the fact that he didn't like that life and that he wanted a way to escape.

"I'd still be fine, though, as long as I only had to drive you around. The rest of the job looks too scary to me. And criminals are super scary, I'd prefer to keep a good distance from them."
    He knew he failed as part of a criminal family, and was reminded of that every single day.
    Ludwig
    Ludwig

Post  Ludwig Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Ludwig didn't like to hear Feliciano talk about himself that way. He thought he sensed a sad note to his lover's voice and he didn't want to hear it again. "A person can be smart in a lot of ways." He kissed Feliciano on the forehead. "And I personally think your kind of smart balances out where a lot of people are lacking."

He pressed his nose to his lover's hair. "Like your driving, for instance. Not many people could drive a car the way you do without wrecking it."

He looked Feliciano in the eyes as he gently traced the man's cheekbone with his thumb. "Are you okay, mein Liebling?"
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:40 am

Feliciano nuzzled against Ludwig's face, curling closer to his side.
    "You think so? You're too kind..." he hid his face in the man's neck, inhaling his scent. He wasn't okay, at that point, and even though he felt good, right now, he also felt sad.

Most of the time, he was just happy with running his restaurant, happy with doing one of the things he could do best, happy that their customers could enjoy his cooking, happy that Chibi was a smart child in school and that he didn't cry too much for their father's disappearance.
    But sometimes, he realized that, even though that happiness was genuine, it was also fake. There wasn't a way to deny that their life was fake, that the reality was always there, for how happy the surface was.

"I-I'm... I'm scared, Ludwig. This is too tough for me, and I know I'm not good enough to keep up with everything, here. And my brother too, even if he tries his best, I don't know for how long he'll be able to protect us, now that dad's gone."
    He hid his face deeper between Ludwig's neck and the pillow, wishing he could just disappear there, and run away from everything that was awaiting him out of that bedroom.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:38 am