Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Week 1: Alfred/Kiku EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Week 1: Alfred/Kiku EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Week 1: Alfred/Kiku EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Week 1: Alfred/Kiku EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Week 1: Alfred/Kiku EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Week 1: Alfred/Kiku EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Week 1: Alfred/Kiku EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Week 1: Alfred/Kiku EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Week 1: Alfred/Kiku EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Week 1: Alfred/Kiku

Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Week 1: Alfred/Kiku Empty Week 1: Alfred/Kiku

Post  Alfred F. Jones Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:43 pm

The hero woke up in a lonely bed that morning. The sheet to his side was crumpled, a remainder of last night's lovemaking. He let his hand stroke over the sheet and it was cold. The hero sighed. His Japanese damsel in distress was gone already? He would have loved to know him better.

It was such a shame that he hadn’t got a lover even though he was none other than the city’s proud hero. He was admired and popularised, still he had yet to receive love from a special someone. The hero, Alfred in private, sighed in frustration. It was as if he was doomed to loneliness forever, a tragic hero. He would have preferred a happy ending, seriously. And that Japanese man, he was so gorgeous. Alfred would’ve loved to begin a serious relationship with him. But it seemed like the other wasn’t sharing the same opinion.

“Was I that bad in bed?” He groaned in annoyance.

Week 1: Alfred/Kiku Empty Re: Week 1: Alfred/Kiku

Post  Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:43 pm

Pushing the bedroom door open carefully with his foot, Kiku made his way quietly into the room with a laden breakfast tray in hand. Upon hearing his lover’s grumbled question to the empty room, he let out a small chuckle to catch the American’s attention.

“Oh, on the contrary Alfred-san…” He trailed off as he placed the tray of breakfast on the bed beside the blonde hero before continuing. “After the amazing night we had last night I thought you’d be hungry when you woke up. I hope you didn’t think it rude of me to make myself at home in your kitchen?”

Kiku sat on the edge of the bed and smiled sweetly, eyes glittering with amusement and relief. He’d had such an amazing night with the hero and hadn’t wanted it to end, so when he’d woken up early, Kiku decided to stick around and hope that he would still be welcome when his American lover woke up.

Reaching across, Kiku helped himself to a slice of toast. Wearing only a light linen dressing gown which he’d found on the back of the bathroom door, he made a pretty picture. The gown which was clearly too big for him, hung off his shoulders seductively, exposing pale soft skin and as the midnight-haired man delicately crossed his legs, the gown slid up his slender thighs to reveal even more lovely skin.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:20 pm

Alfred jumped, clearly surprised. His bright blue orbs eyed the other with disbelief and then finally joy. He cried out the other man's name and promptly hugged him energetically. He sat down next to Kiku, never loosing his strong grip as he nudged the other's neck. "I thought you were gone," he whispered and felt save to actually reveal his true character that was boyish and a complete contrast to the superhero everybody knew. He admitted, he did like it when people spoil him. "But I'm just too awesome after all, no way you would want to leave me."
    That arrogance was also private Alfred only.

Kiku's skin was immaculate under the carress of his bigger hands. He was like a perfect doll, only warmer, so much more alive and thousand times more wonderful. Still Kiku was his.

Alfred swung his leg onto Kiku's lap, moving it ever so slowly up and down. His nose was still nudging around Kiku's neck, here and there placing chaste kisses. "You look good in this," he said in a low voice while fumbling around the thin fabric. What a wonderful way to start a new day. He felt like he was able to save the world from whole alien invasions that day. He smiled in between the pecks.

Alfred sighed and let himself go to savour the feeling of relaxing contentment mixed with desire.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:04 pm

Enjoying the attention from Alfred, Kiku leaned into the touch, all the while smiling to himself as his hero kissed a trail down his neck.

“You look good in what you’ve got on as well…” He whispered into his lover’s ear, glancing down to admire the American’s total nakedness. Moving his hands up and around Alfred’s shoulders, he began to run his slender fingers through blonde hair, mewling softly as the kisses to his neck became more passionate. Taking grip of his lover’s hair, Kiku gently tilted his head till blue eyes met onyx, and then lowered his voice seductively.

“I don’t know about you Alfred-san…but I’m hungry for more than just breakfast now…”
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:54 pm

"Mmmm~ should I wear something just so that you can rip them off me with fiery passion?" He joked and was more than ready for his slightly different breakfast. He stole another passionate kiss from Kiku's soft lips, touched upon it with his tounge without quite entering.

Though instead of pushing the other down onto the mattress, he was pulling the other up, leading him to the part of the wall that was all glass. A panorama of a metropolitan city revealed itself before the lovers' eyes, like an empire of towers, skyscrapers, cars and advertisements. They were facing the beautiful sight, Alfred had Kiku in a secure embrace from behind. "Can you see this jewel? I want to make love with you upon it's sight. It's like asking for this city's blessing that I've been protecting all these years."
    The words were uttered in a soft whisper, tickling Kiku's ear. The hero then nibbled on Kiku's earlobe, adding a bit of pressure with his teeth. "Pretty," he said in his breathy voice. "All pretty."

Kiku's light gown slid down his slender figure, it was that easy to get rid of it. And once again, just like last night, he was overwhelmed. "Perfect."

Post  Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:49 pm

Taking in the spectacular view through semi-closed eyes, Kiku moaned loudly at his lover’s ministrations, leaning back against Alfred’s bare chest as he was stripped of the robe he was wearing. Pushing his hips back, he felt the hero’s arousal press harder against him and he turned his head to the side to capture Alfred’s lips in a searing kiss. The thought that they were both stood naked in front of the huge window for anyone to see was a surprising turn-on for the normally reserved Asian. The fact that no one could actually see them from all the way up there didn’t see to enter Kiku’s lust-filled mind though as he continued to grind his hips back into Alfred’s; loving the sounds he was receiving in return.

“Ohh…A-Alfred…make love to me. Let the city b-bear witness to our passion…” He said; his voice faltering as his desire for his blonde lover became overwhelming.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:48 pm

Alfred moaned in their kiss, pressed Kiku closer, much more closer, desperate for more contact. His lips reached Kiku's delicate neck, porcelain white and pulsating just like the smaller man's heart under his touch. Alfred's hand wandered south to meet the rosy nipple; a gentle rub and he knew his lover wanted him now. And the hero wanted his beloved, down there it was in desperate need of attention.

He pressed Kiku's body against the cold glass with a lustful groan, kissing his back, touching every inch of his body, devouring it.
    "I will love," he said between gasps, "love you until you forget the world. Love you until your body flies high in ecstasy, until your mind explodes while united with me."
    He smiled as he carefully held Kiku's erection, happy that the other too was hungry.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:17 pm