Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina

Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina Empty Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:59 pm

He was once again chased by a deadline, and the envoy of his commissioner, a Dominican monastery, was there before him ranting about Alfred's lack of discipline, that man's tone was rather foul for a clergy. Maestro Alfred you lack discipline here, Maestro Alfred, heavenly karma will crash down upon you there; and Alfred was starting to get annoyed.

"Chill for a bit, will ya, Signore?" He said and puffed his long blond fringe away, just to watch it fall back in place. "I am no mass producer, can't paint like some kind of mechanicus."

The monk eyed him uncomprehendingly. And the young painter sighed. "See, signore...an artist needs inspiration and sometimes it takes time for inspiration to come. You don't want some crappy, half-assed painting, now do you?"
    He noticed the twitch in the monk's eye with satisfaction.

"Very well, Maestro. Take your time, but this time, choose a more appropriate inspiration. The sculpture of Virgin Mary you made for the cardinal's palazzo was...," the man cleared his throat, "downright scandalous. Those "globes" were just too...big."

The man from the monastery made the sign of the cross as if to ward himself off from the devil in person. He then rushed out of Alfred's atelier.

Alfred let himself sink on his "inspiration chair". The Virgin Mary had large breasts, so what? They were beautiful, and wasn't Mary supposed to be portrayed beautifully? He closed his eyes and remembered the woman, who was his muse for the Mary sculpture. It was that beautiful daughter of a Russian merchant, the bright sunshine of Venice, the fair being reigning over the rich swimming city. Too bad Yekaterina was rarely to be seen outside. Her brother was a protective bitch, really.

In fact, he never had the chance to speak to her.

"Yekaterina...," he whispered with a longing sigh. Seemed like he had to see the whorehouses again tonight, his life was just depressing.

Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina Empty Re: Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina

Post  Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Who knew just getting out the house was that difficult, really all she wanted was to stroll around for a bit. Her brother refused the idea saying something along the lines of, "The city is too dangerous for you, Horrible things vill happen to you...," she stopped listening after a while. After all wasnt she the eldest.

But when her borther left the house, she gathered up some things she may have needed and left the sanctuary of the house. Maybe today she could see him again. She only remebered seeing him once, they didnt speak or anything but she just remebered seeing him. Countinuing her walk, avoiding anything her brother may around, Yekaterina wondered if maybe she may see him today.

She smiled at the people who past her, still thinking about the young man she remebered seeing.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:08 pm

The smaller canals were smelly again when the day had reached late afternoon, so Alfred had a hard time trying to reduce breathing. So here he was, on his way to the brothels. He leaned on a cold wall of an old Venetian house. "Gosh I'm a pitiful sight of a man."

A young man of his age with a blooming career was not supposed to be visiting whores to forget his own misery. Yet here he was, walking to said place. He was going to see Ninfa today, yeah that red haired girl. But all he wanted was Yekaterina, really. Ah now he was seeing things, the girl of his dreams was balancing on the balustrade of a bridge. Ah, she was so sweet, even in his daydreams.

He wondered whether dream-Yekaterina would answer him, so he approached her with jumpy steps. He jumped up the balustrade, facing the girl that he thought to be his daydream. "Say fair Yekaterina, how much of a love fool am I?Surely a hopeless fool, since even my fantasies are conquered by you."

Post  Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:13 pm

Venice was so beatiful, even though the canals were smelling horrible. She was glad she had snuck out for the day, she didnt know what her brother ment by horrible thing will happen to her. All she has seen are wonderful thing, maybe Ivan was a little parnoid.
    Yekaterina came across a bridge, and was walking on the balustrade humming a little tune. But stopped when a young man jumped on the balustrade as well. She was slightly startled and took a step back from him.
    Examining him she realized it was the young man she was thinking about, but he had a day dreaming look upon his face. Smiling at him she was about to greet him till he spoke first. "F-f-fantasies...," she thought hearing all he said, placing a hand over her mouth in a shocked way, taking a step back.
    Yekaterina quickly shook her head to get over the shock. "S-S-Sir, vhat do you possible mean," she questioned finally gaining back her words.
    (sorry if its all runned together apparently there is no enter key when i write on my phone...its odd but ill try to fix it)
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:05 pm

If it wasn't for a flying sea gull violently hitting his cheeks as it flew by, he still would have thought that he was dreaming. It hurt, but Yekaterina was still there...oh, OH.
    "Jesus Maria...holy shit," he gasped. That was so not cool.

Alfred cleared his throat, completely taken aback by this impossible turn of events. He wished earth would just swallow him forever. But then again...this was his adored one before him, and this time for real. A true man would never miss this chance.

"I'm sorry, forget everything," he said with a playful wink. "I was...just practising my articulation, that's something artists always do, ya know. Believe me."

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Yekaterina felt a tiny blush grow on her cheeks when he had winked at her. "An artist," maybe he wasnt one of those men Ivan had worned her to stay away from. He really didnt look like one, but she gave him a soft smile, "Oh, its alright if you vere articulating."
    She was still shocked by his words, but when the seagull struck him, she was worried. Of course he had frightned her a bit, but taking a hit from a seagull well, "Are you alright, the seagull hit you very hard."
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Great. Now the girl was worried, because some lame seagull had struck him with its goddamn wing. But she was right, it was awfully painful. He rubbed his cheek. "Nah, nothing I can't handle."

And he realised that they were still standing there on the balustrade of a bridge with a beautiful Venetian sunset in the background like some kind of a romantic scenery - that was ruined by a seagull. He broke the magical moment by hopping down. The artist looked up and offered Yekaterina his hand. "Be careful and don't trip," he said with a smile.

Everything went fine up until now, he succeeded in keeping a calm façade. Though in reality his heart was throbbing as if there was no tomorrow. Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god....

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:25 pm

"If you say you alright," she still had a worried look on her face but quickly shaking her head. Looking over at the sunsetting having a peaceful look, closing her eyes. Hearing him hope off the balustrade, turning slightly facing him.
    She gave him a soft smile taking his hand hoping down quickly, stumbling a bit into his chest. Quickly stepping back her blush a slightly darker red, "Im so sorry I didnt mean to fall into you."
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:52 pm

That was one moment of blissful experience, one second of pure happiness. And his inner voice was starting to sound ridiculous. He would have loved to pull her closer, embrace her, but she was quick with stepping back. He smiled at her, showed her that it was okay. "No problem, my lady...Yekaterina is your name, right?"

He wondered where she was heading to, all alone and without her brother.

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:23 pm

Smoothing out her dress giving him a nod, "Da, that is my name and...yours." She didnt know how he knew her name, there was probably a reason behind it, though she would like to know his. It troubled her that her thoughts would wonder to him, but there wouldnt be a name to go with his face.
    She glanced around quickly just to make sure she didnt see her brother anywhere, before looking up at the young man infront of her. But she really didnt want her brother to show up, that would lead her to stick by her side until they got home. Then another long lecture on way she shouldnt walk around alone.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:30 pm

Indeed, he did notice the constant nervous looks to her left and right. He wasn't as bright as a Galileo Galilei, or a Claudius Ptolemy, or a Johannes Kepler, but he only needed to put two and two together. She wasn't running away from home, now was she? Alfred had to smirk at that,he had never expected such boldness from her, but he liked it. Without much thought he had already placed his hand on her voluminous bright hair to tousle it good-naturedly.

"Come," he said as he slung his arm around her shoulder, "I'll show you the wonders of Venice...safe from your brother."
    He led her to the other side of the bridge, and meanwhile, the nightlife of Venice was slowly coming to life. "Ah, sorry. I forgot to introduce myself, Alfred's mah name. Nice to meet you Yekaterina, finally."

He asked her what she would like to see.

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:23 pm

"Oh, avay from my...um I dont know I didnt have anything in particular."

She didnt really, just being able to walk around Venice seeing the city was good enough for her. Looking aorund having a thinking look, "Vhat vould you suggest to someone vanting to see everthing." Well not everything in one whole night but enough so that she can be satisfied with seeing. "Al...fred, Alfred," she said his name glancing up at him as he lead her across the bridge to the other side. Finally she had a name to go with a face.

Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:47 pm

The calling of his name filled his heart with warmth like never before. Why was this girl so cute?

Alfred was a master of Venice, he knew every corner and every turn of that city. He showed her the people, the mysterious places and in the end he was sitting with her on a gondola, eyeing the canal grande. Both banks were illuminated; music and singing voices were to be heard through the walls of the houses. People were having their high life in the candle-lit palaces, others were weeping in the dark corners of Venice.

Alfred leant back, made himself comfortable on the cushions of the gondola. "Have you ever seen an artist's atelier?"

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Alfred knew so much about Venise, it was amazing that he did. Venise was beatiful as she looked all around her. Listening to the music and sounds that surrounded them both. She couldnt help but feel that this was...special. But everything about the city just amazed her so greatly every form and way. Looking back over at Alfred having somewhat of a confused face.

"Vhat is artist atelier?"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:55 pm

"It's the working place of an artist," he explained, "I want you to see mine...and also..."

Alfred tilted his head to face her directly and gave her his most sincere smile. The artist straightened himself, that caused the wood of the gondola to creak. He cupped the girl's face and looked into her eyes with his intense blue orbs, as if studying her features, her very shape.

"I want to paint you, Yekaterina."

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:19 pm

"You vant to paint me?"

She was confuesed. Why would he want to paint her. She didnt think she...paintable, or something along the lines of that. Having him this close to her face made her fase turn a light shade of red...probably pink. Starring back into his eyes, her light blue ones examining his. Oh, how his eyes were beatiful.

Shaking her head slightly to get her mind to focus back on him wanting to paint her. It wouldnt hurt to see his work area, maybe she'll see his other works. "I vouldnt mind seeing your vorking place, but vhy vould you paint me?"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:48 pm

They docked and Alfred hopped out with a skillful step and hauled Yekaterina afterwards. He was one happy mess right now. So, Yekaterina agreed to visit his atelier, that was just amazing. The day couldn't get any better! Alfred grinned and grinned and chuckled. And she had blushed, oh how he wanted to take her in his arm and never let go. Such a precious girl, he thought.

They finally reached his atelier that also served as his living place. The first room was spacy and full to the brim with painting utensils, canvas, powder in different colours, marble blocks and carving tools. Alfred walked past his company and lit the candles to brighten the room.

"Welcome to my atelier. A place where products of genius are created. Songs of praise to the beautiful. And to answer your question, you're beautiful, so an artist has to take the opportunity to capture such beauty and make it immortal for the world to see," he lifted her chin while he explained. "I want to be your artist."

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:00 pm

His eagerness was overwhelming and enjoyable. She smiled happily at him, as he dragged her along. She couldnt wait to see his atelier, and apparently he couldnt either. He was intresting and full of energy, she had noticed that about him while spending this time with him.

They had reached the atelier, and it was so full of art supplies. She watched as Alfred filled the room with light, still examing the room around her. "Ah, this is vhere you vork, da," smiling over at him. As he reached over grabbing her chin and telling her that she was beatiful. A dark blush spread across her cheeks, most likely covering her whole face. "Uh-uh you c-can be my pa-painter," stumbling over her words.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:06 pm

Alfred's smile grew at the answer. He took Yekaterina by the hand and led her to a pile of big expensive pillows. They sat down, making themselves comfortable. Alfred grabbed a sketch board and carbon pencil along the way. He was like a complete different person now, completely fixated on his subject. He licked his lips as a habit when his concentration was fully needed.

"It's gonna be a nude art, now strip," he jokingly said and laughed.

Post  Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:29 pm

She liked how he looked, completly focused on his work. She smiled and made herself comfortble on the pillows. Hearing what he said she froze, eyes widening leaning a bit away from him. "Nu-Nude I um, I cant, vhat," she clutched onto her dress turning her head away from him having a darker shade of blush.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:19 pm

Alfred laughed out at the sight of her reaction, he actually caught her off-guard, how funny. He tousled over her hair in a soothing manner, caressed it softly, ever so carefully. "I was joking, my dear. I draw nude art for practice, and I always hire professionals to model for me," he explained and continued on his task drawing the other. He would make this his masterpiece, a painting created just for the sake of his own happiness, and not because of some commissions from the church, or government, or any royalty.

"You see, I've been dreaming to finally meet you."

Post  Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:42 pm

She fiddled with her dress smoothing it out and letting a sigh out, to calm herself. She was still slightly nervous even though he was only joking. She smiled nervously, at least he was drawing proffecional nude models.

"Vhy would you want to meet me," she tilted her head to the side confused. She had seen him once but they didnt speak or anything. He was very handsome. Mentally shaling her head, not wanting to move for he was drawing her.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:06 pm

Alfred stopped in his movement. The pencil was dropped on the drawing board and he seemed to hesitate. Was it creepy to say that he had fallen in love with her so, well, easily? Would she think that he was some weird, even dangerous, guy? He sighed.

"I thought, you were very pretty, that's why," he mumbled, there was a hint of a blush on his cheeks. "Don't think that I'm a weirdo or something, cause I'm not."

Post  Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:31 am

She starred for a secound before giving him a reasuring smile, "Vhy vould I think your a vierdo, your doing something that you love." She didnt know why he wanted to draw her, well except that she was pretty but still. "So dont vorry Alfred, and you can draw me anytime, if you want."
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:44 pm

Alfred didn't know how that could ever be possible, meeting each other whenever he wanted. But her words made him happy nontheless. He handed the board over to show it to her, the finished sketch. "It's still a sketch, but since I'm an amazing artist, you can already admire your beauty. I'll make a bigger version of this, coloured of course," he paused, suddenly looking uncertain, "Do you like it?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:36 am