Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Week 7: Ivan/Yekaterina  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Week 7: Ivan/Yekaterina  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Week 7: Ivan/Yekaterina  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Week 7: Ivan/Yekaterina  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Week 7: Ivan/Yekaterina  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Week 7: Ivan/Yekaterina  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Week 7: Ivan/Yekaterina  EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Week 7: Ivan/Yekaterina  EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Week 7: Ivan/Yekaterina  EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Week 7: Ivan/Yekaterina

Week 7: Ivan/Yekaterina  Empty Week 7: Ivan/Yekaterina

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:21 pm

Yekaterina fixed up her house to look decent enough for her brother to visit. It had been a while since Ivan had stopped by for a family visit, usually it was to see if she had the money she owed him. It wasnt like she was dodging the fact that she did owe him, just that she didnt have the money. But today was different they were just going to spend time with each other.

She had gotten up early that day to clean and fix lunch for them to eat. Hopefully he liked what she made; he stared at the vodka wondering if she should have this laid out for them, or maybe they could drink tea...she laid them both out not really able to choose between them. She picked up the last of her living room, checking the clock wondering when her brother might arrive.
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Week 7: Ivan/Yekaterina  Empty Re: Week 7: Ivan/Yekaterina

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:11 am

Ivan bounced excited on the balls of his feet on his sisters doorstep but seemed to have trouble with the knocking part. It was not that he was nervous...he wasn't! B-but maybe he was early...or late! he couldn't remember what time he was supposed to be here....he wrote it down didn't he? Ivan rummaged through his pockets and found two letters from Putin, a marriage licence (unsigned by him of course) from Belarus and a tootsie roll. None of these were helpful but he had been looking for those letters...

Ivan took a deep breath and rapped on his sisters door. He did call to say he was coming right? Maybe he should call now?....but he already knocked, what would be the point? He really needed to stop over thinking things.....

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:07 pm

Jumping a little when the sounf of knocking announcing that her brother had arrived, Yekaterina quickly fixed up the last bit of her home walking over to the door. She glanced back at the clock as she reached the door noticing that he was only 5 minutes early. Opening the door smiling brightly over at her brother in the doorway, "Privyet Vanya, you are a little early but that is alright," she opned the dorr a bit more for him, "Come in make yourself at home."
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:03 pm

"Oh! I'm sorry! If....if I am to early I can go.....I don't vant to trouble you..." Ivan fidgeted on her doorstep torn between coming in and running away. He wasn't this nervous other times he visited...Maybe that was because that was business, and this...this was something else.

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:12 pm

She shook her head giving him another smile, "Dont worry little Vanya, it is alright im already finished with cleaning as it is." She could tell he was nervous (big sister intuition) and she didnt want him to be, reaching over taking his hand, " Come now vanya dont stay too long outside."
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:31 pm

He took her hand and followed her inside. "I am not so little any more sister" Her touch was calming as always and he was glad to feel that her hand wasn't trembling like all those other times. Not that he blamed her! She had good reason to be scared of him....Fear was easier to maintain...But that was the past! He was here to have...fun. yes. To have fun with his sister. His heart swelled plenty and he allowed himself a real smile as he looked around. Not much had changed since he was last here. "Your home is beautiful as alvays sister."

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:55 pm

"But you will always be my little Vanya to me," she gave him another smile as she shut the door behind him leading him into the living room. She blushed slightly at the compliment he gave her about her house, she did her best to make it look presentable...apparently she did a good job, "Thank you Vanya, your too kind on giving me such a compliment, the house is only the same as ever just...cleaner i guess."
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:41 pm

"I have alvays thought your house vas beautiful...I don't think I said it enough though....." He trailed off and fidgeted with his scarf. He had no idea what to do now. Its not as if he "hung out" at all. He had business relationships of course but that was different. He had no idea how to handle himself in this situation...

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:06 pm

She gently let go of his hand and pointed to one of the chouches in the room, "Please have a seat, make yourself at home," she walked out of the room toward the kitchen coming back with things to drik. She gently set them on the little table in front of them both. "We could have tea or vodka, i suggest the tea, but i you want we can have the vodka as well...is that alright with you Vanya?"
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:06 am

Ivan reordered the small knick-knacks nervously. He refrained from stacking them, though it was difficult, remembering the last time he did that. He looked up when his sister entered. "Tea is fine~ I have not had good tea in months." Ivan smiled and left the knick-knacks alone for the time being, occupying his hands with a tea cup instead.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:50 pm

A smile grew on her lips as she saw him messing with the little knick-knacks. She gave him his cup full of tea, as she took her own taking a seat on the couch. Taking a sip from her own cup glancing over at him, "How have you been Vanya?"
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:59 pm

Ivan too a long sip from the steaming mug before cradling it in his hands. "I have been good so far. Summer vas amazing~ There vere three tiger cubs born this year and they are all healthy and there are a lot of elk, but that is normal. The boars are back but they seem to be mellow. And none of my children have driven a tank into a village so, in all is has been a good summer." He took another sip before asking, "How have you been?"

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:28 pm

She nodded as she listened to his description of summer, giving a small chuckle on some of the things he had said. A thinking look grew across her face wondering how to put it into to words how she had been. "Ive been fine as usual, working hard for the past few weeks has been tiring. but Ill be fine of course, well I cant think of anthing else that has happened to me yet." Placing the cuto her lips sipping the tea.
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:11 am

"Vell that is good. Nothing out of the ordinary is a good thing I suppose." He swirled the last bit of his tea in his cup thoughtfully. "I have been making thing..I think Putin has been trying to distract me since that whole misunderstanding vith Georgia. He keeps giving me projects...I should have brought the things I made for you vith me, I vasn't thinking. Sorry...." He set the cup down and his restless hands went back to worrying his scarf. he could be so forgetful sometimes. Maybe it was a sign of old age...

Post  Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:54 pm

"Oh, he has, well projest are always fun to do, having little hobbies to occupy your time," she tapped her tea cup with her index finger, out of habit of course. "It's alright you can always bring it to me the next time you visit, I'll most likely love it Vanya." She noticed him messing with the scarf she had given him so many years ago, growing a small smile at the memory.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:14 pm