Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina

Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina - Page 3 Empty Re: Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:01 pm

It pleased him when she took the initiative to kiss him and his smile could only grow and grow, he hadn't thought that it was even possible. "My heroine will protect me, I'm sure of it."
    He tilted his head again to place yet another kiss on her lips, and he dared to deepen the kiss, silently asked for her permission. He soothingly caressed her nape, felt how she shivered at the gesture. Alfred hummed in the kiss, it sent a soft vibration through both their lips.

Last edited by Alfred F. Jones on Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:17 pm

She quietly moaned feeling the vibrations of his hum. Opening her mouth slightly granting him permission, running a hand through his hair bringing him closer to her.

(sorry i didnt write much *facepalm* i coudlnt think of anything *lack of sleep*)
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:41 pm

He went on to explore her sweet tasting mouth and enjoyed the overwhelming sensation, a mixture of tenderness and burning passion. He held onto her waist, pulled her closer and felt her breasts soft against his chest. Alfred shuddered. His hand grazed all over her back, up and down. He felt hot.

"More," he whispered with half-lidded, hazy eyes and claimed her lips again.

(No prob! ^^ )

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:58 pm

Her face grew hot from her blush growing on her cheeks, as she entangled her finger in his hair. placing her other hand on the back of his neck. She was to wrap up into the kiss she almost didnt hear him, she slightly pulled away, "More?" she asked before leaning back into him kissing him some more.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:09 pm

Alfred broke the kiss as the heat was rising with immense speed within his body and he had to turn his head, broke eye contact with Yekaterina. He was so ashamed of himself. In the end he had acted like any other man searching for pleasure, he had lost control over his desire. Yekaterina was truely precious to him and he didn't want her to think that he was merely playing.

"I-I'm sorry,I..." He closed his eyes and bit his lip until he could taste his own blood.

Post  Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:55 pm

She placed a finger to his lips to silence him. Leaning over she gave him a small kiss on the cheek to comfort him. "Please dont be sorry, its alright Alfred," she placed her hands on wither side of his face giving him a reassuring smile. Yekaterina placed her forehead against his own, keeping eye contact with him as she held his face in her hands.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:03 am

Alfred could cry, she was just so lovely and kind to him, he didn't deserve it. He took her hand, kissed it over and over again. Then his lips trailed south, sucking and licking her wrist. Looking up at her, he smiled and winked. Without warning he had gently pushed her down against the cushions, so that she was pinned with both her arms held in place by his hands.

Post  Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:03 am

Her face flushed when she felt his tongue on her wrist, he really did know how to make her nervous. As he pushed her against the cushions she gave a small surprised sound as he had her arms pinned. Blinking a couple of times wondering what could be going through his head as he pinned her, "Alfred?"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:57 pm

Instead of answering he lowered himself to kiss Yekaterina's full lips and he deepened it soon after. The sounds of the open-mouthed kiss was turning him on and for a moment he thought that he would lose his sanity for good.

"Kissing is a whole different experience with the beloved one," he breathed out. "And I can't get enough of kisisng you."

Post  Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:41 pm

As they kissed she couldnt help but moan which caused her blush to deepen, his lips were so tantalizing on hers she couldnt help but give that kind of reaction. His kisses would be the end of her if he keept them up, she silently wished she could stay like this forever. "I must agree with you, but I cant help but kiss as well Alfred," she said smiling catching her breath quickly.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:01 pm

Hearing those words escaping her mouth was making Alfred's smile grow and filled his heart with bursting love. He shuddered at her moan.
    "I love you," he whispered in her ears. He placed another kiss on her lips, then her neck. He sucked and kissed and licked until a red mark was left, making sure that everybody could admire his symbol of love.

The artist marveled at the perfect body, the ideal shape to all painters and poets, through half-lidded eyes, which were dark out of desire.

Post  Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:48 am

As he said those three little words her heart began to melt. She never expected him to say them so soon or even to her, but she loved hearing it from him. Nor would she mind hearing it over and over again. When he was at work with her neck, she couldn't help but moan again placing a hand on the back of his neck. Most likely there would be a mark on her neck...how will she ever explain that to her brother. As Alfred was still kissing and licking her neck, Yekaterina couldnt help but to confess, "I love you too Alfred."
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:27 pm

Alfred groaned. Yekaterina's confession was filling him with warmth, and not only warmth but also heat. There was no mistaking it. He gulped, pressing his hips against her's and let a low moan escape his lips.

"I want you," he breathed out.

Then he was feverishly fumbling around her ribbons, which were holding the fabric over her breasts together. The ribbons were pulled and the fabric spread open, revealing her beautiful breasts, sure enough they would leave every man speechless. But Alfred wouldn't share this sight. Never. He let his artistic hand stroke over her breast while he was kissing her neck again, smiling against it as a thought ocurred him. "What would your brother say if he knew that we're doing this at the very moment?" He sucked. "Would he beat me?" Took her breast in his hand and began to massage. "Kill me?"

He looked her in the eyes and the blue colour never shone as genuine. "But I couldn't care less. I am a foolish man giving himself to the most amazing woman ever." And there was no false flattery, just the words of love struck fool.

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Yekaterina eyes widen at his words, he wanted her. He even fumbled with the ribbions that were holding the fabric over her breasts. S small gasp escaped her lips as he spread the fabric open to reveal her breasts to him. She had the urge to cover them back up, but his hand was already on them and she shivered slightly.

Whenhe mentioned her brother to her and the things he might do, a small frown appeared on her lips, but it disappeared just as quickly as she moaned, "If he knew what we were doing he would do torturous things to you," she tilted her head to the side. "He would probably torture you so much till you wished for death, but I wouldnt let him do it." Placing a hand on his cheek smiling up at him, "Therefore I love this foolish man I wouldnt let anything happen to him."
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:09 pm

Alfred stared, frozen in his movement and mouth agape. He then breathed out a low chuckle and it eventually became a hearty laugh. He tried to muffle his laughing voice by burying his head in Yekaterina's neck, but to no avail. "He he he, sorry, darling...I just -just...find it extremely hilarious. We're like...in a totally hot situation with me undressing you and all - and we're actually talking about your brother! How wrong and weird is that. Oh we're quite a couple." He grinned and nuzzled her neck, taking in her scent, occasionally still letting out short laughing fits.

"I hope he's having a real bad sneezing attack at the moment," he added with a snort.

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:44 pm

She gave a small laugh at his words; it was strange for them to be talking about her brother at a time like this or as he put it a hot situation. It was...how cod she explain this sort of thing, it wasn't really explainable. "We are the viredest couple vouldn't you say? She lightly stroked his hair having a small smile countinuing to giggle, "Oh poor Vanya."
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:47 pm

"You could say that," he chuckled.

He was still feeling very comfortable above her, pressed against her warm body as if she was some kind of a heat source. He listened to her breathing and her heart beats and he found himself liking the relaxing situation, for the first time he felt really content with life. Yes, he could get used to this. Falling asleep on Yekaterina seemed to be a very nice plan for the rest of the night, but...

He stared at her. No, not quite the nicest plan as there was a better way to spend the night. "Now, where were we?" He smiled.

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:49 pm

Yekaterina kept gently stroking his hair as he lay against her. It was nice having him there; she let out a content sigh not minding to saty like this forever. It felt like all her troubles hust melted away from her as they lay together. A small smile pulled on her lips at his words, yes, where were they? She leaned up slightly pressing her lips softly against his own, "Hopefully it von't be too difficult to figure it out."
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Alfred smiled and hummed pleasantly. "I guess not, but I might need a bit of help." He kissed her again and gently pushed his hungry tongue into the cave of her mouth, savouring the warmth through closed eyes.

Carefully he let his hands wander down her neck and took hold of her neckline and slipped it down her shoulders. He broke the kiss soundly and began trailing kisses around the corners of her lips, her jaw, he made sure to linger on her neck and sucked until a beautiful mark was left, making a contrast to the white porcelain skin. His lips wandered south and licked the skin right between her breasts.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:55 pm