Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina

Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 4: Alfred/Yekaterina

Post  Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:36 pm

"Oh Alfred its amazing like this," having an amazed look. Lightly placing her fingers on the board smiling at the drawing. She loved his drawing skill, it was truly beatiful.

"I cant vait for the final one."If the drawing looked this amazing now then it would be incredable when it was finished. "I must see you draw more." She wouldnt mind that, but it probably will be difficult most likely.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:54 pm

Alfred actually blushed at the amount of praise he received, he laghed awkwardly, tried to flatten his stubborn cowlick, even though he perfectly knew that it was to no avail. He cleared his throat, desperately searching for the right thing to say.

"I..." he looked up to properly face her, she looked back, and he lost all courage. "Uhm..."

Alfred wished he could just magically vanish from Yekaterina's sight, come on, where was his big confidence? Alfred narrowed his gaze, angry at himself for being such a whimp in front of his beloved muse.

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Having a confused look that turn to worry, she gently placed a hand on his cheek. "Alfred, is something vrong," she asked oh so innocently. she couldnt think of anything that would upset him that she said. Or maybe it was his reaction to her compliements. She tilted her head to the side asking another question, "Is there something i can help vith."
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:17 pm

He flinched from the sudden touch. The spot of her touch was growing hot and he gulped. He hadn't thought that his feeling for her were that serious. Even he knew about artists' artificial love, created in their minds to gain inspiration for their poetry, paintings or sculptures. First he had thought that way about his feelings. However, this woman, Yekaterina was oh so tender and kind, and the longer he looked upon her eyes, the more he realised he was deeper still falling for her.

"I, do you like me?" He asked before he could stop himself. His gaze never left her eyes.

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:31 pm

Blinking in confusion, thinking on how to answer. She knew she had thought about him more than a few times. Maybe she does have feelings. Giving him another smile nodding, "I have thought about you before, and vell, da, i do."
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:20 pm

Thought about him? That was unexpected and beyond everything that was in his imagination. Alfred started in a chuckle and eventually burst out in laughter. He shook and threw his head back, still laughing. Oh sweet life. Bright Alfred grinned and took Yekaterina's hand, placed a tender kiss on its back. "I'm glad."

Post  Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:29 pm

Getting a another confused look as he burst out laughing. A small chuckle left her lips before she shaking her head smiling. As he kissed her hand she blushed smiling. "So vhat now, Alfred," tilting her head slightly.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:59 pm

That was a good question, what now? He looked around his atelier and found nothing that could be interesting for a woman. "I don't know," he slowly said and he suddenly felt silly, "What do you want to do?"

He found himself fondling her hand, because hers was so cold. Was it a family thing? Because the last time he shook her brother's hand because of a fulfilled business, he could also remember cold hands.

Post  Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:54 pm

Placing a finger to her lip having a thinking look. Looking around the room what could they do? Tapping her lip again before nodding having an idea in her head. "Can you teach me how to draw?" She always wanted to but never found the time to learn or practice.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:25 pm

Alfred was surprised by that request. Painting was for men, it was not a job for women. But Alfred had always been open for new things and new mindsets. He liked it modern, so he grinned. And looking at her gracious, yet not frail fingers, he could already see a talent within her. "Very well, but..."

He kissed her hand again. "You will have to come by more often."

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:33 pm

She didnt really think he would agree, but he did. Taking his hands in hers smiling happily at him, "Oh, thank you Alfred," leaning over kissing his cheek. As she pulled back having a blush on her cheeks realizing what she did. It was spur of the moment and, "Im so sorry, I Dont know vhat came over me."
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:44 pm

Alfred was shocked. He couldn't believe that it had happened, no way in hell it happened. His cheek was still burning because of the sweet sensation, and the sight of Yekaterina, all flustered and ashamed, made him swell in love and desire. "I...not at all. In fact, I'm glad."

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:12 pm

She was thinking of other excuses she could say to why she had kissed his cheek, but stopped when he told her he was glad. "Your...glad," her eyes slightly widened her blush growing more redder on her cheeks. Growing a light smile glancing at sheepishly having a curious look on her face, "Vhy...does it make you glad."
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:42 pm

"Because I like you so much," he began and traced the girl's hand. "So much, I want to kiss your hand over and over again."

"So much, I want to kiss your rosy cheeks," he caressed her cheek, felt her smooth skin,---

"Your lips...," and touched her lips.

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:10 pm

Eyes widen a bit more, "My...." She couldnt finish her sentenced, his words they made her extremely happy, her smile grew bigger. Gently placing her hand on his, "Alfred I vouldnt mind if you did." She never thought she say those words to him, oh how she knew her cheeks werent going to return to their normal color anytime soon.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:32 am

The news were unexpected. He was allowed to kiss her; it was like all of his dreams were coming true, unless he was still in a dream. If this be a dream, God, let me sleep and never wake up, he thought. He cupped her cheeks, flushed and warm under his touch. Alfred tilted his head and leaned forward. Their lips were so close now and his own trembled. Finally, he closed the distance and tasted her soft lips. He closed his eyes in his peak of joy. Gentle, do not break her, he told himself. But he was soon overwhelmed by passion and he pressed his lips harder against her. It was beautiful.

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:45 am

Slightly trembling as he cupped her cheek and leaning forward. Placing her hand gently on his chest, she didnt think this day would turn out like this. Sneaking out of her home, exploring, then meeting Alfred and now here she was about to kiss him. Maybe being bold did have its perks. As he closed the distance between them, and he gently pressed his lips to hers, she forgot to breath. When he pressed harder into the kiss, a bit shocked but the hannd on his chest brought him closer.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:54 pm

Alfred broke the kiss, panting and with a wide happy grin. He looked at her and his eyes smiled with him. His hands were now rested around her waist, hers were on his chest. "You know how to kiss," he complimented her while wearing a smirk. Apparently it was enough of a reason to kiss her again. First her forehead, her nose, then her lips again. Though this time the kiss had something oddly sensual to it.

"Your lips are sweet," he whispered between kisses.

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:43 pm

Smiling and kissing the corner of his mouth sighing, her blush slightly deepening looking down and away "Um, thank you Al-Alfred, you kiss beatifuly." She lightly closed her eyes sighing contently as he kissed over her face. "My lips are sweet?"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:23 pm

"Yes," he said. After a while he began to chuckle and he buried his face in Yekaterina's shoulder. "You must think I'm a man without honour."

He was saying the words with humour, but soon his smile faded and the look on his face had a hint of concern. "I did not kiss you to play with you, in contrary I am serious." And Alfred was in honesty, his words genuine like his paintings. He hoped that his feelings were accepted by the love of his life.

Post  Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:25 pm

She lightly placed her hand on the back of his head, gently running her fingers through it. Leaning closer to him and placing her other hand on his cheek, "I never thought of you as a man vith no honor." Yekaterina kissed his cheek lightly giving him a small, comforting smile. "And I knew you verent going to play with me, because you're not that type."
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:13 pm

Alfred was delighted to hear that and smiled brightly. He pulled Yekaterina in an embrace and sighed happily. "I wish I could meet you every day. I'm totally going to sneak into your room every fucking night, even at the risk of my life," he said with a pout. He placed chaste kisses on her neck, taking in her scent. "Your brother is going to hate me." He chuckled between the kisses.

Post  Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:42 pm

"Dont vorry too much about my brother," nodding in agreement with him, "he probably vont like you all that vell, I guess." She knew her brother wouldnt enjoy this or he might even not approve, but Alfred made her happy and wouldnt he want her to be happy? She shook her head not wanting to think about her brother at the moment.

Giggling at his coment giving him another kiss, "Dont vorry Ill protect you from my brother if he sees you in my room."
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:41 pm

Alfred raised a brow in amusement. "Oh, you would protect me?" So, she was a heroine, huh? That would mean that they were destined to be together, it must have been determined by fate.

The artist couldn't get tired of watching the woman beside him, she was sweet at heart and absolutely pretty in appearance. Her hair was soft, her face fair and yet full of character, her whole body a dream of every man. But what he loved the most was her independent spirit. As he couldn't stop staring at her, he also couldn't stop kissing those full lips. It was addicting.

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:58 pm

"Of course, youll need alot of protection," she gave him a teasing smile kissing him again. She leaned against him resting her head on his shoulder sighing silently. She smiled every time he kissed her lips, she couldnt explain why but having the feeling of his lips on hers just felt like butterfilies fluttering around in her stomach.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:32 am