Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Meanwhile outside of the Love Shuffle games.... ( yay~ a post for Chibi and Arthur~) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Meanwhile outside of the Love Shuffle games.... ( yay~ a post for Chibi and Arthur~) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Meanwhile outside of the Love Shuffle games.... ( yay~ a post for Chibi and Arthur~) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Meanwhile outside of the Love Shuffle games.... ( yay~ a post for Chibi and Arthur~) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Meanwhile outside of the Love Shuffle games.... ( yay~ a post for Chibi and Arthur~) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Meanwhile outside of the Love Shuffle games.... ( yay~ a post for Chibi and Arthur~) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Meanwhile outside of the Love Shuffle games.... ( yay~ a post for Chibi and Arthur~) EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Meanwhile outside of the Love Shuffle games.... ( yay~ a post for Chibi and Arthur~) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Meanwhile outside of the Love Shuffle games.... ( yay~ a post for Chibi and Arthur~) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Meanwhile outside of the Love Shuffle games.... ( yay~ a post for Chibi and Arthur~)

Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Meanwhile outside of the Love Shuffle games.... ( yay~ a post for Chibi and Arthur~) Empty Meanwhile outside of the Love Shuffle games.... ( yay~ a post for Chibi and Arthur~)

Post  Chibitalia Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:06 am

Chibitalia wandered around, a bit lonely now that everyone was playing Francis's game...."I wish Holy Roman Empire were here so we could play our own game too..." he said quietly to himself in the empty room... He looked around to see if there was anything to do...but came with no luck and he sighed.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Meanwhile outside of the Love Shuffle games.... ( yay~ a post for Chibi and Arthur~) Empty Re: Meanwhile outside of the Love Shuffle games.... ( yay~ a post for Chibi and Arthur~)

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Arthur absolutely refused to get involved in Francis's game. He walked about muttering about the damn frog then stormed into an empty room. When he came across the small Italian, looking upset and lonely. Who on earth would leave a child alone? He walked over and knelt down and softly placed a hand on Chibitalia's shoulder, a soft smile on his face.

"Hey, are you alright? Why are you all alone?"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Meanwhile outside of the Love Shuffle games.... ( yay~ a post for Chibi and Arthur~) Empty Re: Meanwhile outside of the Love Shuffle games.... ( yay~ a post for Chibi and Arthur~)

Post  Chibitalia Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:13 pm

Chibitalia looked up at Arthur with a bit of surprise on his face "oh! yeah...I guess" he said softly ".... everyone went to play Francis's game but I cant...I was told I'm to young..." he said with a sad look on his face as he looked down to the floor.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:36 am

Well that was most certainly true. Chibitalia was much, much too young to play that stupid bloody game. He also felt extremely sorry for the little one, he couldn't leave him alone, it was unfair. Old parental insticts seemed to be kicking in. He hoped he wasn't too old for this.

"Well!" his smile brightened, "I'm not playing Francis's little game either. So if you like, I'll stay with you and look after you, and you can do whatever you like!"

Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:59 pm

"your not~?....are you too young too?" he asked looking up at Arthur. "Can we make pasta? And draw? And...." he continued with a couple of other things while he looked up at Arthur with a huge smile.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:56 am

"Haha, no I'm not too young! I wish I was... No, I just didn't wish to play!" He said with a smile, which only continued to grow as Chibitalia named a list of activities! "That all sounds very good, of course we can! Although drawing... May not be a strong point for me! Couldn't hurt to try though right". He laughed and offered Chibitalia his hand.

"So where should we go? Your house or mine?"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:46 pm

"Can we go to your house~? I've never been there before~" he replied to the blonde "and i believe you can draw fine~ you just may need practice to find your style~" he said with a cute face.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:31 pm

Arthur couldn't resist smiling at the cute child.

"Of course you can visit my house!" He picked the small Italian up and headed out of the room towards his own house. "Although, we may have to see about that art though!" He laughed "Embroidery is more my type of thing!". A little while they arrived at his, he opened the front door, and lowered Chibitalia to the floor.

"Alright, so what do you wish to do first? Draw? Make Pasta? Anything else?"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:06 pm

"Yaaaaaaaaaay~" he exclaimed in his cute high pitched voice. He then giggled about the older blondes comment about his art. "What is embroidery?" he asked, having a bit of trouble with the last word.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:56 pm

"Embroidery is more like sewing, so it would probably be a little dangerous for you, being needle work and all that. Believe me the last thing I want is an angry Italian coming after me because you hurt yourself" He smiled a little at chibi's attempt at 'embroidery', at least he attempted to say it, it was rather cute.

"So, what would you rather do first. Draw? Play? Or maybe you'd rather eat first?"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:26 pm

"Hehehe i guess we could eat first~" he said with an adorable smile. "And then we can play together!" he said with an even bigger adorable smile.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:57 pm

Arthur laughed and patted the little Italian on the head "Right! Food it is, to the kitchen then!" He then picked Chibitalia up again and headed for the kitchen. "I'm guessing you would like pasta, am i right?" He smiled as he put chibi back down, knowing the answer would most likely be yes!
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:10 am

"To the kitchen!" he said with his hands raised in the air "How'd you know~? Or maybe we can have pizza?" he said cutely.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:39 am

"Pizza it is then!" Arthur started grabbing what he thought were the necessary ingredients for pizza out the cupboard. "I believe the guest should pick what is on the pizza!" He looked to Chibitalia with a smile! "So, what should be the toppings?"
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:45 pm

"Yaaaay~" he exclaimed happily. " Pepperoni! with lots of cheese! and mushrooms too! And..." he continued happily as he looked up at Arthur.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:30 pm

Arthur smiled brightly at the small Italian. He nodded and set to work to find the necessary ingredients. (sticking by Recipe of course). He finally went to the fridge to grab the Pepperoni, cheese and mushrooms... Great. "I'm afraid I have no Pepperoni! How about we got shopping to get some?" He finished with a small grin.,
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:11 am

He watched as Arthur set out all of the ingredients carefully.He couldn't believe he and Arthur were going to make pizza until Arthur said they had no pepperoni. " Okay~!" he said happily, answering Arthur's question, looking up at him smiling. He liked going shopping, there was so much to see at the stores and malls and they were so big~!
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:35 am

“Alright then. To the shops we go!” Arthur picked Chibitalia from the countertop and turned to head out, but the view outside the window grabbed his attention, this trip would be a little more difficult than planned. It was snowing. Again. Fantastic. He looked down to Chibitalia.

“ Will you be alright out there? It’s going to be cold and I’m positive I don’t any warmer clothes that would fit you!”. Well.. Not completely true. But he didn’t feel like searching for those right now.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:43 am

"Weeee~!"Chibitalia exclaimed s he was picked up. he then turned to look at what the other was looking at and he saw snow. "Vee.. Do you have some sort of scarf? Maybe some mittens?" he asked Arthur, Looking down at his hands then looking up at him. A scarf and mittens would at least make him a bit warmer.

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:48 pm

Heracles walked around the streets while carrying a kitten. He needed to find a warm place to sleep and keep the small cat warm. He then spotted his friend Arthur Kirkland's house. He decided to go see if his friend was home.

Last edited by Heracles Karpusi on Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:02 pm

Mittens and a scarf! Right, surely he had such things stored somewhere “Right, give me just one minute to go find some. You stay right here…. And stay out of trouble while I’m looking!” With that Arthur went off in search of the required items, all the while worrying about what trouble the small Italian could get into while he was gone. He guessed that worry came from what mess certain other small children had left the house in. He rolled his eyes and ventures upstairs, one of the cupboards up there maybe? He really was not sure where he left anything anymore.

After searching through the cupboards, he finally managed to find a pair of small blue mittens and well, he frowned at it, a scarf that looked to be too big for Chibitalia. Oh well, it would work somehow. Arthur walked back downstairs, mittens and scarf in hand, to find Chibitalia where he had left him. “So, Mittens; check and scarf, though a little too big I think. So, shall we get ready to go?” It was hard to tell if he was grimacing or smiling… god he hated the snow.
    Chibitalia
    Chibitalia

Post  Chibitalia Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:41 pm

"Vee~ I'll stay right here~!" he said. plopping onto the ground. Soon enough Arthur came back with the mittens and scarf. He put the mittens on his hands and put the scarf on...but the scarf was so big it ended up covering his nose and almost touching the floor! "vee~" he muttered, slightly muffled by the scarf.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:24 am

After Arthur handed over the scarf and mittens to Chibitalia, he laughed a little as the small Italian was taken over by the scarf. He was right, a little too big. He kneeled down, as a small ‘veee’ was heard from the scarf pile, he pulled it away from Chibi’s face and rearranged it more around his neck. “ Is that better? I think we could have made a coat out of that scarf instead!” After checking the mittens as well, and nodded that he was ready to go, he grabbed his own coat and scarf .

“I think we’re ready to go now!” He finished tying his scarf, and turned to Chibi “Shall we go then?” He opened the front door and waited for Chibitalia with a smile. Outside, the snow had already settled and was growing thicker.

Post  Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:17 pm

Heracles knocked on the door of his friend. He hoped he was here so he could come into the warmth, but he also didn't want to be a bother. He just wanted to take a nice long nap.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:58 am