Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Arthur and Kiku's Room EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Arthur and Kiku's Room EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Arthur and Kiku's Room EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Arthur and Kiku's Room EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Arthur and Kiku's Room EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Arthur and Kiku's Room EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Arthur and Kiku's Room EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Arthur and Kiku's Room EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Arthur and Kiku's Room EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Arthur and Kiku's Room

Arthur and Kiku's Room Empty Arthur and Kiku's Room

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:27 pm

Kiku headed down the long corridor; eyes flicking up to glance at the passing door numbers. After finally reaching his room, Kiku balanced the large box he was carrying on one hand whilst he fiddled for his keys with the other. Once the door had swung open, he tentatively stepped through, all the while scanning the small dorm room with his dark eyes. Relieved to see it was empty, he walked across the room before depositing the box on one of the two beds. Looking over his shoulder, he noticed the rest of his belongings had also arrived, all pack away neatly in the few boxes that sat on the desk.

Kiku sat on the edge of the bed and closed his eyes, sighing heavily; his thoughts consumed by home and his dog Pochi and to whether he would have a decent roommate or not.

Shaking himself from the unhelpful contemplation, Kiku jumped to his feet, an expression of determination on his face as he decided he would distract himself with unpacking his things and cleaning the dorm room. Then if his roommate did arrive, at least the room would be clean and presentable.

Last edited by Kiku Honda on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Arthur and Kiku's Room Empty Re: Arthur and Kiku's Room

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:40 pm

Wiping the sweat from his brow, Kiku stood back and admired his handiwork. The dorm room was spotless with all his belongings put away neatly. The only evidence that showed anyone had moved in at all was a selection of well-read manga and textbooks, slotted away on the book shelf and a photo of a small white dog in a wooden photo frame stood on the bedside table.

Fed up with waiting for his roommate to arrive, Kiku decided he would explore the school grounds and perhaps see if he could find the library. Whilst throwing on his jacket, Kiku felt his stomach grumble, which caused him to blush despite him being the only one there to hear it. Locking his dorm room door, the dark-hair student decided that finding the Lunchroom was also in order…
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:57 pm

Arthur had now been walking around this damn building for a grand total of 25 minutes, struggling to find where his room was. He was beginning to think he was totally in the wrong part after he had passed the lunchroom. Why the bloody hell would there be doom rooms around here. Although a break and a cup of tea did sound good right now, he sighed and continued walking, turning at corners still finding no clue as to where his room could possibly be. Honestly, this place needed maps for it's students... or maybe there had been one, and he left it home. But that IS impossible, Arthur Kirkland doesn't forget anything. He checked and rechecked to make sure he had everything.

Another turn found him at the Library, he now had two ideas ... Keep looking for that damn room or check out the library for any worth while books! But he knew it would irritate him until he found that damn room, so he continued walking taking everything to memory so he could come back here!

Too busy thinking about school life here, and what kind of room mate he would have.. he hoped they were like him and liked things peaceful and quiet and most certainly clean, that he didn't notice he was going to walk straight into another student!

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:21 pm

Kiku had only managed to walk to the end of the corridor before another student walked straight into him as they rounded the corner. The force of the impact causing him to fall ungracefully onto the floor.

“I-I-I’m so sorry! I wasn’t paying attention…” Kiku stuttered; face coloured with embarrassment.

Mortified that he’d bumped into the first student he’d actually come into contact with at his new school, Kiku bowed his head to hopefully hide his red face with his fringe.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:15 pm

Arthur silently cursed as he bumped into the other student and watched him fall to the floor! Cursing that he hadn't paid attention to where he was going, he offered his hand to the other. He gave the other an apologetic smile and held out his hand to help the other up!

"No, no. I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going. Too busy thinking and wondering how to find anything here! Sorry again! My name is Arthur Kirkland, nice to meet you!"

He wondered, as he helped the other up, what he had to done to deserve such a disastrous beginning here!

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Seeing a hand come into view, Kiku looked up and noticed the student was smiling and not at all angry, which was a relief.

“T-thank you…” He muttered as he took the offered hand and was pulled to his feet.

Brushing himself down, he chanced a look at the boy stood in front of him and was surprised at how green his eyes were.

“My name is Kiku Honda. It’s a pleasure to meet you Arthur-san.” Kiku replied, bowing politely in greeting.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:08 pm

Arthur's hand immediately went to one of his eyebrows, whenever people stared at him he assumed that was what they were staring at, as they were kind of..... there was absolutely nothing wrong with them. Not at all.

"You're very welcome. Nice to meet you Kiku. I was wondering, have you figured this place out yet? I'm having trouble locating my doom room. I seem to have found EVERYTHING but the doom rooms!"

He then realized that maybe he shouldn't take his stress out on the innocent stranger he had just knocked over.

"Ah sorry. So maybe you could help?!"

Post  Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:27 pm

Now that Arthur had drawn attention to his eyebrows; Kiku noticed that they were rather large, but they didn’t look odd. If anything, they seemed to complement his features and teamed with his blonde unruly hair, they suited him. Kiku brought his gaze back to Arthur’s emerald eyes in the hope that he wouldn’t seem as self-conscious.

“I was rather lost myself earlier. Everything here seems extremely spread out.” He said, slightly startled by the blonde student’s rant. Kiku understood his frustration though…perhaps if the faculty had bothered to give them a map, things would have been much easier.

“Don’t worry about it. Of course, which dorm number are you looking for?” Kiku asked whilst turning back around to lead Arthur in the direction of the dorms.

Post  Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:32 pm

After a few steps forward, Kiku noticed that Arthur wasn't following.

"Are you quite alright Arthur-san?" Concern colouring his words.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:30 pm

" ahhh, yes i'm fine .. I apologize about the rant there, I didn't mean to take it out on you! I've been lost for a while"

Arthur's face turned red, and started to follow the other student.

" Sorry, I'm looking for room 216, How are you finding the school so far?"

Arthur was clearly trying to make small talk with the other, memorizing the direction to the dorm rooms. Kiku seemed nice enough, not too loud and obnoxious. He hoped his room mate was like that. He moved his bag more comfortable on his shoulder, hoping that the rest of his stuff made it safely to his room, then carried on walking with kiku.

(( lol for random number sorry XD))

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:58 pm

Kiku stopped dead in his tracks upon hearing the room number causing Arthur to almost bump into him.

“Room 216? T-that’s the same as mine…” Kiku trailed off, turning back around to face the taller student.

“I-I guess we’re going to be roommates Arthur-san.” He said softly, watching for Arthur’s reaction.

Unsure as to whether that was good news or bad news for the student that he’d just met, Kiku averted his gaze nervously before turning and continuing their short walk to the dorm room he’d just come from.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:34 pm

"E-eh, the same room?"

Arthur was pleasantly surprised to here that the other would be his room mate

"Well" He started with a nervous laugh, "I'm glad, you don't seem like the type to be loud. Pardon me for me saying so, I was scared I would get one of those loud, annoying types". He rubbed the bad of his head nervously.

"I hope we become good friends Kiku". He held out his hand as if to shake hands with his room mate.

'well, that's one less thing to worry about', he thought to himself.

Post  Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:31 pm

Looking briefly over his shoulder as they walked, he saw that Arthur seemed relieved at least with the discovery, which pleased Kiku. He also couldn’t help but find it slightly amusing to see the blonde student slightly flustered and nervous, which put him at ease. At least he wasn’t the only nervous one.

“Well, don’t worry Arthur-san; I like my peace and quiet as well.” Kiku said, smiling slightly.

Stopping in front of their dorm, Kiku turned to announce their arrival when he noticed Arthur was offering to shake his hand.

“I’m sure we will be Arthur-san.” Shaking his hand in return before continuing, “And here is your new room…”

Unlocking the door, Kiku stepped to one side to let Arthur go in first.

“I’ve had a bit of a clean around, I hope you don’t mind?” Walking past Arthur, he went to sit on his bed.

“I see your belongings have also arrived” Kiku said pointing to the new set of boxes that had been placed on the desk since he’d left the room. How they’d arrived so quickly, Kiku was unsure…he’d only left the room 15 minutes ago.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:21 pm

Arthur walked into the dorm room, and looked around. It was small and simple, everything required of a student doom room, it certainly was not home though! He gave a small smile at Kiku's 'bit of a clean around' comment, the room was spotless. Not that he complained at all, he preferred things clean and tidy.

"Not at all, it seems we have another thing in common. I am a bit of neat freak, so this is fine!" He noticed the rest of his things delivered safely, and quickly walked over to the desk to make sure everything was there. "Another worry of my mind, I don't like leaving my stuff with anyone else!"

Arthur then went and sat down on the nearest bed, thankful for the rest, walking around had been a nightmare after all! He looked to his new roommate and smiled!

"So, tell me about yourself Kiku!"

Post  Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:33 pm

Arthur seemed pleased with the room, which he was glad about. He watched him sit across from him on the opposite bed and couldn’t help but smile in return.

“W-where to start…” Kiku trailed off, rubbing the back his neck unconsciously.

“I transferred here from Machida, which is a city on the west side of Tokyo. I live with my parents, grandma and dog Pochi.” He began to explain, pointing to the photo of his dog stood on the bedside table. “I love to practise kendo and jujutsu…and, this is kind of embarrassing…but I love to read manga and draw doujinshi in my spare time…”

Kiku glanced out of the dorm room window; willing the blush on his face to die down before turning back to Arthur and continuing with a shy smile.

“I also love playing on my DS and listening to music whenever I can; mainly Dir en grey, Gackt or Buck-Tick. I love their music!!” Kiku’s normally lifeless brown eyes lit up as he discussed his hobbies; brightening his whole face. It wasn’t often that people were interested in what he had to say what with him being so quiet, so it was nice to share this bit of information with his new roommate. Kiku just hoped Arthur didn’t think he was weird or boring…

“How about yourself Arthur-san? I would like to get to know about you too.”
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:10 pm

Arthur smiled in amusement at how talking about his interests and hobbies seemed to make the quiet, shy student lighten up, while looking to the picture that he pointed it .. how sweet. Though, he was supposed he was the same. Maybe not as much though.

"Well, I transferred here from London, England. I live with my parents, and three older brothers. The three of them are total gits, picking on my me all the time, being the youngest and all. Not that i can't handle it though!" "He smirked at that, thinking about the fights that they had gotten into. " I love reading and art. I love craftwork and as odd as this may sound, embroidery!" He blushed at that, he never usually told people, he was usually mocked for it, but Kiku didn't seem the type.

"I mostly listen to rock music myself, another thing people never seem to believe" He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck! " I've heard girls back home talking about those manga... but not doujinshi. Maybe you can explain them a bit?"

He looked out the window and felt the need to get out! " Maybe you can explain them while walking around the grounds for a bit? That is if you don't mind?"

Post  Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:35 am

Whilst listening to the other boy talk about himself, Kiku realised they both seemed to have a few things in common which was nice; though the thought of having three older brothers made him shudder, especially as they didn’t sound very pleasant.

“Liking embroidery isn’t odd Arthur-san. It shows to me that as a person you have patience and an eye for detail…which are both very admirable traits.” Kiku said reassuringly, getting the feeling that Arthur felt embarrassed by mentioning it - that was if the cute blush across his cheeks was anything to go by.

Getting up off his bed, he stretched slightly before his stomach rumbled again causing his own face to flush bright red, reminding him that he’d been looking for food previously.

“O-oh! Please excuse me…” Kiku apologised, slightly mortified. “Yes…that sounds like a great idea. I was heading out to find somewhere to eat when I bumped into you, so perhaps we could get some lunch?” He asked whilst heading to the door.

“That’s if you’re hungry as well of course.” Opening the door, Kiku stepped outside into the corridor and waited for Arthur to follow.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:09 pm

After leaving all his belongings safely on his bed, Arthur followed Kiku out and shut the door. Wondering why he didn't answer the question about doujinshis, ah well, he'd ask again later

"That sounds good to me, haven't eaten since this morning, and walking around has made me hungry!!"

As they walked the hall, he decided to ask more questions to get to the know, he really couldn't questions when he was fascinated with something.

"What made you want to leave home Kiku and come here, Japan always seemed like a fascinating country?!"

[ Blargh D8. SORRY.. my brain is broken XD .. How are you feeling now dear? any better? ;_;]

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:50 pm

Heading down the corridor, Kiku wondered where they would go to eat for lunch.

“I moved here because I really wanted to learn about other cultures and I thought that this international school would be a good start. Japan is a beautiful country but so is England, Arthur-san…both are island nations and are rather similar."

Smiling to himself as his thoughts turned to home, Kiku remembered he hadn’t answered Arthur’s question from earlier.

“Answering your question from earlier Arthur-san; doujinshi is a type of amateur manga that uses existing characters from animes and movies, etc and puts them in alternative storylines using different pairings.” He began to explain shyly, trying to assess Arthur’s reaction. “I know this might seem strange…but I draw mainly yaoi manga…” Kiku blushed and stared at his feet as they continued to walk.

[Hehe!! XD I'm fine sweetie....thank you *hugs* much better after talking to you all.....:D]
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:45 pm

Arthur smiled at how much the other seemed to blushing on the subject, he thought he would save the poor guy from complete and total embarrassment and not ask, because truthfully, he didn't know what it was!

"Yes, they are incredibly similar. I can see your point I guess!!" His own thoughts drifted to home at the point. Kiku seemed to be in the same frame of mine there! Missing home!

"Well, I don't know about you but talking about home is but depressing right now, so how's about we decide where to eat and go from there?"

Well, food was a good distraction!

Post  Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:29 pm

(OOC: Gonna move this to the Courtyard/Quad. See you there! :D )
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:48 pm

A few days had passed since the Valentine's day event. After they had settled the new student into his dorm room (He still felt sorry for the poor lad being stuck in that room), they had gone back to the party and unfortunately the alcohol that had managed to find it's way into the drink, had done what alcohol does best.... created complete and total chaos. Fantastic.

Of course this meant a huge clean-up project from a very unimpressed headmistress and Arthur promising himself that if he ever found the wanker responsible, he would make sure they never seen outside on their lunch break for the rest of the term.

Now the Brit sat in his dorm room, writing another essay... or trying to at least. Another part of the dance stuck out in his mind... the part where he and Alfred had danced, the part where he had almost kissed him for some reason.

'Must have been the alcohol' He berated himself. It had to be. What else could it be? Alfred was a good friend, wasn't he? Sure, the prat was annoying at times but something about him just made Arthur smile.

And none of this was helping with the essay he supposed to be doing, Arthur sighed to himself and pushed all thoughts of the American out of his head and tried to carry on with his work.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:40 pm

Alfred's steps could be heard from the beginning of the hallway to the very end of it; he wasn't really running but his jumpy walk was just too energetic. And he had all reasons to be energetic. With two shiny new tickets between his fingers, he cheerfully approached Arthur's dorm room.

He really did have a plan. The plan was to knock on Arthur's door as nonchalantly as possible, keeping his cool, and then waving the tickets in front of Arthur with a casanova expression and waiting for his buddy's sparkling eyes as a reaction. That was the plan. So, he really didn't know why he ended up banging against the wooden door like some excited ADD kid. Okay, screw the James Bond move of coolness. He was too fucking excited.

"AAAAAARTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE! Open up, eyebrows!"

Alfred's grin was unbelievably wide. Today, he was going to ask Arthur on a date...w-wha...not date. They only wanted to hang out, yes, that's it. They wanted to hang out.

In Magical Rainbow theme park.

Magical. Rainbow.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:16 pm

He knew as soon as he heard those footsteps from outside, the loud and hyper kind, that a peaceful afternoon was over and done with. He unconsciously gripped the pen in his hand tighter, knowing exactly what was going to happen. Not that he was too terribly annoyed by Alfred showing up, as long as he didn't-

- shout like some crazy banshee, bringing attention to himself.. as usual. Honestly, how many names was Alfred going to give him. 'Artie', 'Iggy', 'A.K' and, he twitched at the last one, 'Eyebrows. He stomped over to the door, ready to open it.

"I swear, I am not opening this door until you use my proper name, Alfred Jones" He shouted back, prepared to block the door if necessary.

Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:06 pm

He would never admit that his heart had jumped up and rejoiced at the sound of Arthur's voice. His heart wasn't masochistic towards the Briton's insults, was it? Alfred grinned in response. "Oh almighty captain Arthur Kirkland, please have mercy on this pitiful soul and open up, cause I have a pretty surprise for you! I swear you'll love it!"

Should he pull that Bond move through? Alfred straightened the tie of his uniform, leant his elbow against the doorframe and combed through his hair with his fingers. Putting on the brightest grin and he was ready.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:32 pm