Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Week 2: Gilbert / Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Week 2: Gilbert / Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Week 2: Gilbert / Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Week 2: Gilbert / Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Week 2: Gilbert / Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Week 2: Gilbert / Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Week 2: Gilbert / Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Week 2: Gilbert / Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Week 2: Gilbert / Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Week 2: Gilbert / Yekaterina

Gilbert
    Gilbert

Week 2: Gilbert / Yekaterina - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 2: Gilbert / Yekaterina

Post  Gilbert Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:30 am

Gilbert reached up to the dome and untwisted the glass cover. A camera was revealed with this. He was about to simply yank the thing out of the wall, violently disconnecting it from its power supply, but stopped when he heard what she said.

"Kata...I've had a thought." He turned and looked down at her. "What if no one lets us out without finishing the entertainment?"

Post  Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:16 am

Yekaterina looks over at shocked and confused, "What do you mean 'finishing the entertainment'." Quickly turning head away from him and the camera shaking her head, walking towards the bed sitting on it having a thinking look.

Gilbert, what is it your propousing."
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:17 pm

"Well," Gilbert shrugged and stepped off the chair. "I suppose I could disable the camera."

He grinned toothily, "Or we could have sex and see if we are let out."

Post  Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:40 pm

Yekaterina eyes widen at that, backing away a bit. Looking at the camera then away from it, "There has to be another way,...right," she asked not reall wanting to assume thats the only way.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:59 pm

Gilbert sighed and walked to the far wall.

"Yes, yes there is always another way." He began to walk around the room tapping on the wall. "Though it is a shame really, we are both such beautiful people."

He came to one spot close the entrance to the bathroom, made a light tap as if he were bored. "Hmm, well this might be where we could start." He turned back to her with a grin. "It will be dirty work, making our way through the wall. You sure you wouldn't rather have sex?"

(So sorry. Husband was in an accident--he's fine--and I sprained an ankle, so I've been a bit busy.)

Post  Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:06 am

Looking at the wall with a dissapointed look knowing she had only one option, "... what if i agree to this...sex idea." She had the feeling this would happen in the end, why not just get it over with, instead of taking forever trying to figure out a plan. (holy shiz, take the time in world i hope your both okay)
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:10 am

Gilbert stopped tapping on the wall, and turned to the woman across from him.

"Kata, if you do not want to have sex I promise you I will bust this wall open with my skull if I must. If you do however..." he shrugged with a grin, "I will not be the one to complain."

(We are both fine. Thank you dearie.)

Post  Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:19 am

"Gilbert I hardly doubt you can break the wall done with your skull," Yekaterina explained giving him a doubtful look. Even though she wouldnt put it past to try it either.
    "Also whoever is watching can see us, will see you...breaking down the wall with your skull."
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:28 pm

"Yes...they will." He sat down on the bed beside her. "I'd still go that route if you prefered."

He placed a hand gently over hers.

Post  Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:43 pm

Having a small blush looking down at their hands, "Its just i dont really know what to do." Looking back to the camera then back to him, still having a confused look. Sex, break down wall, sex, or breakdown wall, oh the desicions she had to make.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:49 pm

Gilbert glanced over to the mini fridge, then back to the woman beside him. Suddenly he leaned forward and touched his lips to hers.

After a moment, he pulled back. "Wine?"

Post  Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:22 pm

As their lips were connected, she could feel a small blush spreading against her cheeks. She really didnt expect that to happen.
    Only slightly comming back to her sences, "Um, yes." Maybe wine could help her out.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:45 pm

Gilbert stood and walked across the room to retrieve the chilled mostly full bottle of wine. He popped the cork he'd resealed it with earlier and brought it over to Kata with two glasses. He poured her a generous glass, and then himself one, setting the bottle down onto the end table.

"Well," he raised his glass. "At least it is good wine." Then he downed it.

Post  Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:30 am

Yekaterina nodded in agreement, as she quickly dranked her wine. Starring at the empty glass then pouring herself a bit more, "It is very good wine."
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:18 am

Gilbert took one last gulp and put his glass to the side. He watched as she drank the glass and the way it made her throat ripple.

He leaned forward, ducking under her upturned glass, and licked her neck.

Post  Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:27 am

As Yekaterina felt his tounge aganist her neck a small gasp escapped her lips. Slightly leaning back, starring at him. "G-G-Gilbert, what w-was that f-fo," she asked curious on what he's answer may be for.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:05 am

He murmured against her skin. "Your neck is stunning. I wanted a taste." Again he moved his lips in a caress over her throat, his tongue lightly following along.

He took her wine glass in his hand, gently pulling it from her's, and placed it on the bedside table next to his. His hands then came up to her waist to slide along the curve of her hips.

Post  Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:57 am

Her blush turned to a darker shade of red as his tounge and lips went across her neck. She had to admit it felt good. As he took her glass, she lightly rested the hand that was holding the glass on the back of his neck.
    "Are you happy with the taste?"
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:58 am

He trailed kisses along her neck, glancing light strokes of his tongue against her artery. Gilbert allowed his teeth to trail lightly over her skin, tasting her flavor. Nipping lightly up to just below her ear, he whispered "...delicious..." and covered her mouth with his.

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:40 am

She bit her to surpress a small moan from leaving her as he countinued with her neck. As his lips connected with hers, a whole another color red was invinted on her cheeks. With her hand that was placed on the back of neck, she roamed her fingers through his hair intagaling them within.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:39 pm

As he pressed on with the kiss, his hands slip up her sides feeling her every curve. The strong, pale fingers eventually met at her neck, sliding up to cradle her jaw and massage the base of her hair. He grunted lightly as he scooted his lower body closer to hers on the bed.

Post  Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:25 pm

She shifted a bit against him slightly moaning into the kiss. She was loving the feel of his fingers against her skin, placing her other hand that wasnt occupied with his hair onto his back. Lightly digging her nails into his back trailing them upward.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:12 am

Gilbert groaned as he felt her nails scrape along his back. He had no idea Yekaterina would use her nails. He stopped his kissing for a moment and pulled back just enough to be able to look into her eyes.

"Kata," he said, his red eyes boring in. "You have done this before, right?"

Post  Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:53 am

Looking away, her cheeks flushing to darker red. having his eyes bore in to her and then him asking her question, her cheeks were probably as red as his eyes were. Stumbling with her words Yekaterina looked back up at him making eye contact, "Y-Y-Yes, I have."
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:09 am

He stared at her for a moment, hands on her shoulders. Gilbert tried to decide if she was telling the truth. He didn't know her to lie, but with the way she responded--

He shook his head. Kata wouldn't lie. He pressed forward encouraging her to lay back on the bed as he once again tongued her neck.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:45 pm