Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Week 1: Tino/Gilbert EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Week 1: Tino/Gilbert EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Week 1: Tino/Gilbert EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Week 1: Tino/Gilbert EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Week 1: Tino/Gilbert EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Week 1: Tino/Gilbert EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Week 1: Tino/Gilbert EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Week 1: Tino/Gilbert EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Week 1: Tino/Gilbert EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Week 1: Tino/Gilbert

Gilbert
    Gilbert

Week 1: Tino/Gilbert Empty Week 1: Tino/Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:49 pm

Gilbert regretted going to his brother's "War of the Wursts." As he sat in the spa's sauna, he tried with all his might to remember what could have prompted him to attend such a fest. It must have been the beer--Gilbert could often blame it on the beer. The beer and Ludwig.

He adjusted the towel around his waist. It hung open slightly over his leg--he wasn't terribly modest. The young man was sure he'd taste his brother's wurst for the rest of the week. He felt his face grow green at the thought.
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Week 1: Tino/Gilbert Empty Re: Week 1: Tino/Gilbert

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:29 am

Tino wrapped his towel snugly around his waist and strode to the sauna with obvious contentment, intent on making this trip into a relaxing, replenishing vacation. He had about fifteen knots in his neck and shoulders, all of them the size of tennis balls, and this was the first time he'd gotten a chance to de-stress. And of course, he would begin with a trip to the sauna.

The scene he walked in on made roll his eyes. Some bizarrely pale guy sprawled out like he owned the place, not ashamed to leave it all hanging out, apparently. Tino just ignored him as best he could.

"Common courtesy," he muttered to himself. "Keep your balls off the sauna bench."
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:21 am

Gilbert lifted his head with a slight “eh?” sound.

There was a shorter, very golden male entering the sauna—apparently bitching about his balls. The albino found himself smirking as he palmed himself crudely. “There is a towel under them.”

He leaned back against the wall, letting go of his crotch. Hmm…a sauna, a relaxing day, and someone new to annoy. Gilbert grinned crookedly.
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:20 pm

Tino ignored the other man completely, settling back with a sigh. His foot tapped along to the beat of a song caught in his head.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:13 pm

Gilbert raised an eyebrow to the other male. Tough nut to crack. That was fine. The albino closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. Gilbert had come here to relax, and relax he would.

But Gilbird didn't come to relax.

Suddenly, a small yellow bird flew out from under Gilbert's towel (yes...I said it) and landed atop of the other man's head.
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:24 pm

Tino stared at the weird pale guy, completely appalled at the sight of the bird flying from that...particular place. What kind of stuff was that creep into, exactly? First, the pervert displayed his family jewels to everyone who walked into the sauna, then he was keeping small animals under his towel? The Finn yelped in surprise when the little yellow puff settled on his head.

"Hey... Get down from there." He tried shooing the bird ofF.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:46 pm

The bird gripped onto his blond hair with its little feet. Painlessly but firmly. It held on with all its might.

Gilbert kept his eyes closed and laughed at the sounds of Gilbird v. Man. He was glad he's brought his pet with him to the spa.
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:50 pm

With a sigh, Tino gave up, leaving the bird in its place.

"I don't suppose you want this back anytime soon?" he asked Gilbert.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:55 pm

He laughed once more. "His name is Gilbird. He pretty much does whatever he wants."

Deciding to make a small bit of amends, Gilbert pulled his towel more tightly around him, covering himself fully. "Better?"

Gilbird hopped off of the blond's head, but sat beside him on the bench.
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:00 pm

"Much." Tino examined the bird and smiled. "He's adorable! Hello, Gilbird."

Tino touched the bird's soft feathers carefully, trying not to scare him away. He'd always been a bit of a pushover when it came to animals, especially cute ones like this.

"And who might you be?"
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:07 pm

The small yellow bird ruffled his feathers at the human, but leaned in for the petting.

Gilbert grinned at the interaction. Two small golden cuties together.

"I'm Gilbert. Just so you know: I'm kinda awesome."
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:30 pm

"Gilbert... Gilbird... I'm not sure if that's cute or just a show of egotism." The Finn laughed softly at the little yellow bird, stroking between his delicate wings. "I'm Tino. Pleasure to meet you. So what brings you here, anyway? Business or pleasure?"
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:44 pm

“Oh it’s a show of egotism. I’m not above saying so.”

He leaned forward placing his elbow on his knee and his chin in his palm. He watched as Gilbird unabashedly exploited this man for extra lovin’. Dancing around and leaning into Tino.

Gilbert looked to the young man with a crooked grin plastered under his gaze. “Pleasure. Always pleasure. And you?”
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:58 pm

"I had a feeling. You don't exactly seem like the shy, humble type. Or the cutesy type, for that matter. Naming a bird after yourself... And awfully proud of it, too. I bet you think yourself quite clever, coming up with a name like that."

Tino's smile lit up a bit more as he lavished attention on Gilbird. It seemed like the bird thought himself just as "awesome" as his master. He might have been a peacock for all his fluttering and preening. Little bird, big ego.

"Mmm, little bit of both," Tino considered. "You might say...my business is my pleasure."

It was a lot of other people's pleasure too, but Gilbert didn't need to know that.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:34 pm

The small bird fluttered his tail feathers and nibbled lightly at the hand petting him. As if he were returning the affection.

Gilbert cocked his eyebrow at the young man, pretty sure he understood what Tino meant. He sat up a bit more, doing his best to read the young man. He was cute. Something about him told the albino that he would look good in red. Gilbert leaned back once more and played with his fingernails.

"Hmmm...well I just might be smarter than you think. And I didn't name him. My fangirls did." Gilbert grinned wide at the inside joke. "I simply thought it was a great idea."
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:20 pm

Tino smiled at Gilbert sweetly. The guy was weird, but interesting. Cocky, but so far, not a total jackass. He was unique, possibly someone Tino could get along with.

"So you're a ladies man?" the Finn asked. "I guess it makes sense. You are quite charming."
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:54 pm

"A bit." The man grinned with his crooked smile."You think so, hm? And you? I bet you get your fair share of admirers. Male and female alike."

He crossed his legs and continued to pick at his nailbeds. His gaze fell to meet Tino's. He had a good look to him. He was cute, but not child-like. Gilbert wasn't into the lolita thing. He liked adults--cute adults, but adults none-the-less.
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:28 am

"You might be correct..." Tino flicked sleek blond hair from his eyes and looked Gilbert up and down. "I've always been the one people could count on, the golden boy. They love that. These days, they think I'm sweet and adorable. My looks and personality used to get me all kinds of hell, though. You're a fascinating one, though. I hope you don't mind my staring, but you're albino. I've never met an albino before."

The Finn's insatiable curiosity was burning to ask Gilbert all sorts of irritating questions, but he held his tongue. Ever since someone had pointed out that he had a tendency to talk too much, he had tried to keep his chattering to a minimum. Instead of talking, he fidgeted and let his thoughts babble to themselves.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:25 am

Gilbert found himself grinning at the refreshing honesty. "I don't think I mind if you stare. Just remember the golden rule." He winked.

He found himself hoping that no one else would come into the sauna any time soon so that the two could continue their conversation. Most people had a tendency to shut down when you added another person to the party.

"My life is an open book. Ask me anything you'd like."
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:28 am

"Of course." Tino struck a pose, leaning back on the bench casually and running a hand through his hair. He grinned at Gilbert. "Feel free to take it all in. I know it's impressive," he remarked a little sarcastically.

"But... Whereabouts are you from? And what are you here for? Other than the sauna, of course. I mean, I know the hotel's facilities are nice enough, but they aren't exactly stellar."
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:49 pm

Gilbert laughed heartily at the pose, but did find his eyes following the line of the other male's chest and stomach down to where his towl cut off the view of skin.

"Uh...well I am from Berlin mostly. I am here because my little brother has, as usual, been a giant pain in my ass about the family...business. As to why I am here: I like this hotel. I've met interesting people here before. Seems I have again."
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:25 pm

"Indeed..." Tino trailed a hand absently down his side as though brushing something off. "What are you doing tonight? Are you busy? Does your brother need you? If he does, I understand, but I hoped maybe we could do something..."
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:52 pm

Gilbert lowered his gaze. "I'm free tonight. My brother is far away, and so is my work."

The albino followed the hand. Obvious, but Gilbert didn't care. "What might you have in mind?"

(So sorry. Husband was in an accident--he's fine--and I sprained an ankle, so I've been a bit busy.)
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:38 pm

"Good... I was thinking dinner, then drinks? I know a few places. Would you like to go?" Tino smiled and tilted his head in alluring manner, letting hair slant over his eyes. It was a look he'd tuned to perfection, and it usually got him what he wanted.
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:42 pm

Gilbert licked his lips absently.

"I would like that, yes." He narrowed his eyes in a way he knew made him seem predatory. It couldn't be helped. It was the red eyes; people either found them stunning or uncomfortable. Both reactions were useful, but he only hoped for the former at this time.

He stood, gripping his towel around his waist. It slid down just enough to expose a light silvery trail below the navel.

"Lay on Macduff."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:02 pm