Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Week 1: Tino/Gilbert - Page 5 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Week 1: Tino/Gilbert - Page 5 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Week 1: Tino/Gilbert - Page 5 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Week 1: Tino/Gilbert - Page 5 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Week 1: Tino/Gilbert - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Week 1: Tino/Gilbert - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Week 1: Tino/Gilbert - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Week 1: Tino/Gilbert - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Week 1: Tino/Gilbert - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Week 1: Tino/Gilbert

Gilbert
    Gilbert

Week 1: Tino/Gilbert - Page 5 Empty Re: Week 1: Tino/Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Gilbert smiled and waved over their waited. He ordered two chocolates for Tino and himself, then moved back to finish up his plate of food.

"So," he said between bites. "Do you eat here often? It's great."
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:36 pm

"Well... Yeah. It's sort of my place, you know? I've never really brought anyone here before... I'm glad you like it. And you may feel free to use it whenever you want," Tino added with a smile. "I'm willing to share."
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:30 am

Gilbert wasn't really shocked that Tino probably didn't bring his clients to such an establishment, but he was surprised to hear the man describe it as "his place." That meant Gilbert had been invited to a place where Tino felt relaxed. A part of his extended personal territory. He couldn't help but smile.

"I may take you up on that offer--of course it should include you to keep me company, don't you think?"
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:33 pm

"Mm, maybe." Tino grinned, toying with his fork absently. "I wouldn't want you to be stuck here all on your lonesome, I suppose. Tell you what, if you ever need company while you're here, call me up and I'll try my hardest to fit you into my ever-so-busy schedule," he told Gilbert with a touch of sarcasm.

"Like it or not, I usually have very little to do with myself. My house is spotlessly clean, and you know what they say about a clean house..." The Finn snorted. "What do you do with yourself in your free time?"
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:36 am

Gilbert finished off his food. "I do stand-up. Can't you tell?" He chucked, then sat up straight as their hot mugs were brought to them. He smiled to the server, then took up his cup to blow off the steam.

He held the mug in his hands, absorbing the warmth as he waited for the chocolate to be cool enough to sip. The smell was nearly as good as the taste, so he didn't feel rushed to gulp it. He looked across the table to Tino. He hoped he liked the drink.

"I dabble." Gilbert nodded as if that explained everything. "You know you look awesome in red?"
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:53 am

Tino laughed. "Well, you are quite the character..." He mumbled a thank-you to the server and began poking at and examining the hot chocolate. He bent close to sniff it, then took a cautious sip, trying not to burn himself.

"Mm. Not bad. Not what I'm used to, but I like it. It makes me feel like Christmas." The steam rising from the cup drifted right into his face, and he inhaled it, waiting for the liquid to cool a bit more before taking another taste.

A blush spread across Tino's face. "Um... Not really, but thank you."
    Gilbert
    Gilbert

Post  Gilbert Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:35 pm

Gilbert sipped the hot drink in his mug. He swallowed and set it back down on the table. It was a good chocolate.

"Surely, you hear that all the time. I can't be the first to have noticed." He smiled as he watched the Fin. "Though it looks even better when you blush."

He motioned to Tino's hot cup of chocolate. "I"m glad you like it well enough. I ran across it when I was visiting a couple of brothers who are friends of mine. That and Cuban coffee." Gilbert shuddered. "That was a bad experience."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:36 am