Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Week 3: Feliciano/Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Week 3: Feliciano/Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Week 3: Feliciano/Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Week 3: Feliciano/Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Week 3: Feliciano/Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Week 3: Feliciano/Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Week 3: Feliciano/Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Week 3: Feliciano/Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Week 3: Feliciano/Yekaterina - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Week 3: Feliciano/Yekaterina

Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Week 3: Feliciano/Yekaterina - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 3: Feliciano/Yekaterina

Post  Feliciano Vargas Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:50 pm

"Lasagne, lasagne~ I think I'd like to eat that... oh wait, they have tomato sauce inside." he commented, still of the opinion that he'd better avoid red stuff that night.

The city was quite crowded that night, the streets filled with cars and people walking around. Hopefully, the restaurant wouldn't be too crowded.

Post  Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:02 pm

"Lasagne, oooh i havn't had that a long time now," she said with a bit of laughter in her voice, "but whats wrong with the tomato sauce though." Waiting for his reason, making sure not to bump into the other people walking along the sidewalk.
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:51 am

"Ah, well... you know... with all the blood we've seen in that movie I don't think I'll be comfortable eating red stuff." he answered honestly, rubbing awkwardly the back of his head with the hand which wasn't holding Yekaterina's.

Post  Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:58 pm

Yekaterina nodded in agreement, "Ah, don't worry you dont have to eat anything with red in it." She didn't want him to feel awkwaard with eating, well with anything actually.

"You can get something with out red."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:39 pm

"Eheh, sure~ There are a lot of things without red I can choose." he paused to be sure that no cars were coming as they crossed the street "I'll have something with pesto, something green. Or tortellini with cream, maybe." he commented.

"Also, we'll drink white wine, if you don't mind." he added "Anyway, we're almost arrived, the restaurant is over there." he pointed to the end of the street they were walking through.

Post  Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Yekaterina smiled knowing he wont be frightened by dinner or, something. "Well thats good and white wine is perfect," confirming her choice.
    Looking both ways across the street as they crosses, cause you never know when someone would randomly start speeding and hit people. "Ah, i see well lets hurry then."
    Feliciano Vargas
    Feliciano Vargas

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:23 am

They hurried up across the street, then they walked following the light of a colorful neon sign that indicated an Italian restaurant.
    The place was quite crowded, but Feliciano could already spot a couple of free tables in the hall.
    "Seems like we're still in time to sit down here." he said pointing at one of the tables through the window.
    He reached the door and held it open for Yekaterina, gesturing her to enter with a small bow and a gallant smile.

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:15 am

Seeing the neon sign, looking into the window spotting some empty tables smiling over at Feliciano. As he opened the door for her, she gave him a thank you walking into the restraunt. Stepping inside looking around the restraunt looking back at him waiting for him to come in.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:57 am