Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

5 posters

✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧

Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ Empty ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:09 pm

The entrance was an explosion of colours. The gate was a huge rainbow with little mechanical angel and fairy figures walking on it, singing a lovely and squealy melody. Alfred would have cringed at the sight but there were also singing bunnies. And Alfred loved bunnies.

"Dude, Arthur. I sense that we won't leave this place as straight guys!"

Despite his comment, he was still so excited and full of childish anticipation that he promptly took Arthur's wrist (as it was his habit) and dashed right through the entrance.

They were among overly enthusiastic children. Were Alfred a lot smaller than he was now, he could have easily blend himself in. But there were also couples. He blushed at the thought. After all, there were no buddies hanging out in this place...only kids and...couples. And he was still holding Arthur's wrist.

"Well...erm..." He stuttered. "W-where should we start?"
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ Empty Re: ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:08 pm

Something told him that the this place wasn't really going to make a difference. Not with everything that had happened recently, and as Alfred (again) dragged him into the theme park, he could easily see two main groups of people here; children and couples.... on a date.

People would think we were on a date too.

He blushed at the thought and shook his head. Looking around for a place to start, as Alfred had suggested. Something easy and relaxing to start with. He saw a Ferris wheel that was painted different colours, and had children and couples (again, he blushed) queuing to get on. "How about we start there, for now?" He pointed to the ride in question.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ Empty Re: ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue May 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Alfred had to smile the moment Arthur pointed at the ferris wheel. It was too adorable of Arthur to suggest that. Entering the capsule, following Arthur, he was unsure whether he should sit beside or on the opposite of his friend, so he stood there awkwardly. Finally, he decided that facing Arthur was probably better.

Alfred sat down and briefly smiled at Arthur. Once the capsule was closed, it felt so eerily silent and he prayed to God that his excited heart beats couldn't be heard by the other. Slowly, the ferris wheel moved and he took the opportunity to look out, observing the theme park, so that he wouldn't have to stare at Arthur's face any longer.

Though, he allowed himself to steal a glance towards the other and his heart skipped a beat. Arthur was also looking out the pane, but his expression was so calm and he was gently smiling, eyes glinting at the sight of rides and booths with the theme of his not-so-secret interest.

Alfred smiled at that.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed May 04, 2011 7:27 pm

Taking a seat in the capsule, Arthur looked at Alfred as he stood awkwardly before taking a seat opposite him. The Ferris wheel started to move and a comfortable silence fell upon them.

As the wheel went round, his attention was drawn outside and what was going on in the theme park and the many booths with interesting looking trinkets, a smile on his face. He really should thank Alfred for getting the tickets and asking him, although he still didn't get why he did. He then felt like he was being stared at, so he glanced over to find Alfred staring outside the window. His cheeks were a little pink and he was smiling.

His own cheeks were turning red at the sight, it reminded Arthur or the Valentine's party and when they had almost... Nevermind that.

He shook his head as he noticed the wheel had stopped moving whilst they were stuck at the top. Typical. "I still don't understand why you bought tickets to this theme park of all places!" He muttered, looking out the window and avoiding looking at Alfred again.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu May 05, 2011 6:03 pm

Taken aback by the sudden question, he blushed and avoided looking at Arthur. What should he say? Did he even know the answer? Yes, yes he did. And it was not what he kept telling himself. Still, he wasn't sure if he could say it out loud, in fear that it could easily ruin the day. But then, he thought back about the Valentine's Party, where something had nearly happened. And maybe, just maybe, he wasn't alone with his feelings?

Okay, he could do this...he could totally do this.

"Oh my God, look! The sight is so pretty! I love it when it stops on the very top! Our next stop should really be that magical carousel! And, and then the roller coaster! Jeez, that must be the gayest roller coaster ever" Alfred felt like he could jump out of the window and kill himself right there.He silently cursed himself.

"Let's..." he began with a nervous, and barely audible voice "Let's get on this ferris wheel again tonight before we return home, kay? I'll...tell you then."
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu May 05, 2011 7:42 pm

Arthur stared back out the window, smiling a little at Alfred's apparent childish glee at the theme park. His attention on the magical carousel mainly, and the fact that some of the plushies he owned were represented on the it. Unicorns and what he lovingly called 'Flying mint bunny'.

The childish glee was apparently cut short and before he could berate Alfred for the 'gay roller coaster' comment, something along the line of 'Then what the hell are you doing here?', he looked like he was kicking himself for the comment. Arthur decided to leave it at that for now, Alfred's question about coming back later had confused him a little.

"Come back later?" He repeated, then smiled and turned back to the window as the wheel started to move again. "Alright, if you promise to tell me then we'll come back here"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun May 08, 2011 7:31 pm

They eventually reached the bottom again. They rose from their seats and left the capsule in relative silence. Alfred thought that it would have been better if they were walking closer to each other or perhaps with intertwined fingers...But he wasn't going to complain. His friend's presence was enough to make him giddy and happy.

Walking past a richly decorated carousel, he caught Arthur staring at it. It was a nice one with another storey full of rideable unicorns and other magical creatures. A cheerful tune played on loop.
    Alfred noticed the excited gleam on Arthur's eyes.

He smirked. "Wanna ride that?"
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue May 10, 2011 8:22 am

Arthur was still confused about why Alfred wanted to come back here, when the Ferris wheel had rotated back to the bottom. It made him a little nervous, so he put it to the back of his mind.

Now they were looking for the next ride and passed that carousel that he had noticed earlier. The unicorns and other magical creatures catching his attention straight away, he stopped to look at it going around, a gleam in his eyes.

"Wanna ride that?" He could literally hear the smirk in Alfred's voice as he asked, so he turned with his cheeks blushing (that he had been caught staring) and a weakened glare. Fine. Alfred asked first, so he would.

"It's 'want to' and I guess we could!" he twitched at the use of 'wanna' and agreed to this ride rather hesitantly, but that didn't stop him from quickly heading for the queue and waiting for Alfred to join him. Arthur was pretty sure the other was still smirking at him. "But, I get the unicorn. No arguments!" As if he would. Behind him, he could hear a couple of girls giggling, turning his head, he could see they were giggling at them.

"What the bloody hell are they giggling at!" He hissed, his cheeks were getting redder.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue May 10, 2011 12:49 pm

"Oh we're both getting the unicorn," he said with a sly smirk, both hands behind his back, dying to pinch Arthur's cheeks. The girls were lucky, they could giggle at him freely. Alfred would also have liked to giggle for the cuteness of his friend. He pursed his lips to prevent himself from laughing. "They're giggling at you, AK. Ya know how those chicks act in front of manly hunks who practically radiate testosterone."

Finally, the carousel came to a halt and the kids began to jump off the magical creatures, running to their parents in glee. He took Arthur's hand and pulled him to the most beautiful unicorn. A small girl, probably eight, was about to climb up the horse unicorn but Alfred gently poked her shoulder. She turned.

Alfred knelt down until he was at eye level with her and smiled. "I was wondering, would you be so nice and give this unicorn for us to ride? You see, that uncle over there would cry and be extremely unhappy if he couldn't ride it."

She stared at Arthur and nodded. "Okay, poor uncle. I'll be a nice girl then!" She said with a bright grin that rivaled Alfred's.

Alfred beamed. "Awesome! You're a hero!"

"Come on, Artie! I'll help you up!"

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue May 10, 2011 5:39 pm

"Both of us...?" Of course it was possible, there were more on the carousel. How stupid of him, but he had his attention on the pretty one. "Manly hunks?" He snorted, "that radiate testosterone? Really? Alfred look at where we are"

The carousel had stopped and the two of them had headed up, Alfred grabbed his hand lightly, he looked down surprised and also very aware of his heartbeat speeding up. Alfred pulled him to the unicorn he had looked at earlier, to see a little already about to climb up. Bugger. He started looking for another.

"I was wondering, would you be so nice and give this unicorn for us to ride?"

A twitch. "Alfred, don't worry about it!"

Ignored. " You see, that uncle over there would cry and be extremely unhappy if he couldn't ride it."

He squeezed Alfred's hand. "Who are you calling Uncle? I would not cry and be extremely unhappy"

Ignored again. "Okay, poor uncle. I'll be a nice girl then!" The girl smiled brightly and went a picked another unicorn, waving energetically to her parents nearby. Arthur smiled a little at sight. He then blinked as he felt hands on his waist and an announcement of 'Come on, Artie! I'll help you up', he let out a (manly) squeak as Alfred lifted him onto the unicorn.

"H-hey, I could have gotten up on my own thank you" He started to wonder if his face would ever return to a normal colour. "W-where are you going to sit?"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue May 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Alfred hopped on the back of the unicorn, sat on the remaining space behind Arthur and closed his arms around the other's waist. He was glad that Arthur couldn't see him in that position, because he was sure his face was glowingly red. "Well, I'll sit like this."

Then the carousel moved while a happy song was playing in the background. The unicorn was lifted up and down, up and down. Alfred let his chin rest on Arthur's shoulder, he could feel the heat of his friend's neck. "You like it?"
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed May 11, 2011 1:41 pm

He felt Alfred climb onto the back of the unicorn. 'Oh god, this is starting to feel more like a date' He thought, but wouldn't voice those thoughts and instead said, "Why this one as well? there are plenty of others left!"

Then those arms wrapped around his waist, and extra weight on his shoulder. His face, neck and pretty much anywhere Alfred touched heated up immediately. Did he like it? Like what? The ride or the current situation? He unconsciously leant back and turned his head just enough to feel Alfred's hair tickling his face. "Well, I managed to get you on a unicorn after all your teasing.. so yes. Very much so!" He smirked a little, but didn't move and still feeling warm all over.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed May 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Alfred chuckled and tightened his grip around Arthur, feeling completely content and happy, so happy he could jump in the air and whoop like a hyperactive kid. "Nah, I'll look like Prince Charming while you'll look like the princess."

He was really glad that Arthur didn't reject his touch. That meant that he could hope, right? He smiled to himself and then hummed. "What will we do next?" He asked, the carousel's rotating had a somewhat soothing effect on him.

Feeling bolder, he let his nose sink deeper in Arthur's hair and neck, taking in the other's fresh scent that he'd learnt to know so well.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed May 11, 2011 7:14 pm

"Princess?... Let me tell you something Mr. Jones, the only time I'll be called princess is the day someone forces me into a dress... and that isn't happening any time soon" He huffed, but said nothing as he felt the arms around his waist tighten. He was comfortable there and had no intention of moving until he had to.

He wondered what it meant. Simply comfortable with his friend or....?

"What to do next?" He hummed and smiled as he felt Alfred bury his nose further. Thinking back to how their friendship had started ( Alfredteasing him and Arthur calling him as many names as he could think of), to this right now. It was beyond crazy. Still, he took one of Alfred's hands from his waist and looked at it with mild interest "How about that?" He pointed to the roller coaster with the hand that was still holding onto Alfred's.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat May 14, 2011 7:15 pm

"You in a dress? I think I would like to see that. Please wear a cute princess dress with lots of frills, I like those!" Alfred giggled at a wonderful and hilarious mental image of Arthur in a gaudy dress. He then added with a surprisingly serious tone, "You look gorgeous wearing anything."

Alfred's happiness grew to ridiculous extends the moment Arthur took his hand. It was a romantic gesture, wasn't it? Buddies don't do that with each other, right? He really hoped that his heart beat wouldn't reach Arthur's ears, that would be quite embarrassing.

"Hmm...can you even handle a roller coaster ride?" He asked with a smirk.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun May 15, 2011 10:56 am

Any comment he had intended to throw back in regard to him wearing a dress, was now stuck in his throat. Him? Gorgeous?.. The only thing people seemed to notice about him were his eyebrows, there wasn't even anything wrong with them.

"B-bollocks" He stuttered, pretty sure the blush had returned and his heartbeat now racing. But still, he hadn't let go of Alfred's hand and truth be told he didn't wish to move, he was content right here.

"Can I handle a roller coaster ride? Really, you offend your date, Mr Jones!" He muttered, it took a few moments for him to realise what word had slipped and now he was wide eyed and cursing. In that moment, that was what it had felt like.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun May 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Date. Arthur had said it. That guy was totally head over heels in love with him! Alfred grinned. "I'm so very sorry A.K., let's save the date and hop on the hell ride of magic world!" He promptly dragged Arthur down the moment the carousel stood still.

He took Arthur's hand and smiled down at him. Reaching the queue Alfred whined as he read the shield saying that it was a one hour long line. Why was everybody so eager to get on a magical rainbow coaster? "What should we do while we stand in the line?" He said with a whine.

He played with Arthur's hand and poked on it with a pout. Later he let both their arms swing back and forth.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun May 15, 2011 7:54 pm

His heart was still racing and the curses were slowly stopping. "Please.. stop calling me A.K" He twitched at the name again, he was starting to mentally count all the names Alfred called him besides his actual name.

He was then dragged from the carousel, missing the comfort of being in Alfred's arms. As they made their way over to the roller coaster, he made a mental note to come back to a certain booth, but wished they had stopped at it as they were greeted by an hour long queue. The fact that they were still holding hands no longer bothered him, in fact, he tightened the grip when he saw those same giggling girls a bit behind them in the line. Were they stalking them or something. "Nothing we can do, apart from.. stand in the line?"

He was aware of Alfred messing about with his hand and later swinging their arms back and forth. He simply rolled his eyes and started humming a song.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed May 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Alfred pouted, standing in the line was boring, he'd rather do something with Arthur but he also wanted to ride on that magical coaster. Thank God for his genius, an idea popped inside his head and he stuck his hand into the pocket of his jeans, taking out his iPhone.

"You know what we gonna do? We're going to do lots of pictures!" And not just any pictures. He opened his photo booth app and set a frame with lots of pink hearts for the pictures (blushing as he did so).

He raised his hand to make a snapshot from above, the other arm pulled Arthur close to his side. "Look up and say cheeeeeeeseeeee!!!" Alfred winked at the camera and beamed his happiest grin.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu May 19, 2011 6:07 pm

He had wondered what Alfred was doing when he reached into his pocket, but he looked on in interest as he saw him take out his iPhone and started messing around with it.

He didn't have time to react as Alfred pulled him him closer and told him to say cheese. "Wait, what.. photos?" He didn't much like photos, and was pretty sure when Alfred had pressed the button, he wouldn't have looked all that pleased. "Let me see!"

Alfred was still grinning as Arthur pulled the phone towards him and cringed as he saw himself (it didn't suit the cute border, that was what Alfred did?) "God, Look how awful I look" He laughed a little at the photo, Alfred grinning and him looking away from the camera, surprise on his face. "Take it again, if you're going to take photos, I refuse to look like THAT!" He grinned and pushed the phone back away from them.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat May 21, 2011 7:42 pm

Alfred grinned and shook his head. "Nope, every single pic is precious. Besides, we have plenty of time to make prettier photos!" He wondered whether they should pose around. But first he simply settled for another picture taken from above. "Now, look here! And smile real wiiide!"

A click and it was ready. The picture turned out gorgeous, both were smiling, and Alfred found himself in a state of pure happiness. He'd make sure to make this the new background for his phone.

Next he was asking the giggling girls to make a picture of the two of them. He embraced Arthur in a bear hug and laughed right into the camera.
    The girls were all too eager to shoot multiple of pictures, so they ended up making funny to weird poses. There were times were the girls secretly secured moments where Alfred was stealing love struck glances towards Arthur.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sun May 22, 2011 6:31 pm

Arthur was beginning realise just why these girls had following them. That was only confirmed when one of let another giggle as she took another photo, and said "God, you two make such a cute couple!"

Arthur blushed and moved away from the current pose, "Um, Th-"

"You should Bluetooth a few of them over to my phone!" Arthur heard one whisper to the other. His eyes narrowed as his blush deepened. So people did.. really think of them as a couple. "OOoh, I have another idea. Arthur..." Wait, how did she know his name? "Can you stand right there?"

The girl with Alfred's phone pointed... in front of Alfred, the other seemed to get idea and grinned. "Um.. what?" He sighed and moved to where the girl pointed. " Do you promise, that this will be the last one?" It was beginning to get a bit embarrassing now.

"Uh huh, sure sure!" She said, dismissively. What a lie. The rest of the queue were paying attention now as well. "Now, Alfred. Can you wrap your arms around him?"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Mon May 30, 2011 7:34 am

Alfred nodded and awkwardly wrapped his arm around Arthur, blushing and clearing his throat for a lack of a better thing to do. "S-sorry," he said as a lame excuse. He then looked forward into the camera and gave it a nervous lopsided smile. The girls rolled their eyes.

"Not like that, you oaf!" Hey, he wasn't an oaf!

"Too stiff, try to be a bit more natural!" The other said with a bossy tone.

A bit more natural...Alfred tilted his head in thought and slowly nodded. So what he did was to pull Arthur's back closer to him and he rested his chin on his friend's shoulder. A boyish grin to the camera, and ready was his golden-boy-in-love look.

The mad fangirls were swooning and giggling, to top it all Alfred noticed that they weren't the only one being loud. Other bystanders found the scene a pretty good distraction from the long wait. And they were beginning to snicker and clap or cheer the awkward duo on.

"Dude, we are kinda popular!" He exclaimed.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue May 31, 2011 8:12 pm

He had felt Alfred pull him closer, though it was only the slightest of tugs. In return, Arthur lightly placed his hand on one of the hands on his waist and chuckled as one of the girls called him an oaf.

More pictures were taken at that point, at the smile he was directing toward Alfred.

"Dude, we're kinda popular"

Alfred's statement made him more aware of the crowd paying attention to them, apparently they were turning into the queue entertainment! "I don't get what's so amusing!" He said, looking out to the crowd with a sigh. Finally it looked as though the queue started to move up ahead, the girls handed the phone back to Alfred, but they didn't move away from them and only followed.

"Well, it's about time!" He had muttered, hoping this roller coaster was worth the wait(all roller coasters were worth the wait though). His hand not letting go of Alfred's as they moved up the queue.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:06 am

Finally. Alfred could shout out in joy and shed a few tears of happiness as it was finally their turn to get on the ride. He climbed into the foremost car of the train, pulling Arthur along. It was stupid of him and he knew the other could do it on his own but he made sure that Arthur was securely strapped in. "Don't want you to fall out," he said.

They were in a dimly lit tunnel with many sparkling little lights and a huge unicorn head looked upon them with gentle eyes; they waited for the magical ride to begin. It was mostly an indoor ride but there was a brief outdoor part. He didn't expect much of a fairyland ride, it was probably going to be a pretty, colourful ride with many sparkles and fairies flying about in the dark. Alfred didn't mind, though, at least it could be romantic. He could try sneaking his hand to touch Arthur in the dark; he blushed at the thought.

A cheerful countdown came from the speakers.

O holy shit.

The gentle unicorn's eyes had suddenly turned evil red and his smile deformed itself into a malicious grin. Above them, the glowing letters saying Fairyland Ride transformed into neon red letter.

'Hell Ride'.

The coaster was set into motion, slowly first, enough to give the passengers a good insight of the surrounding. The magical forest was more of a forest of terror and death. The fairies weren't cute and all. Then it sped down a steep fall. And Alfred screamed.

He hated scary things. He hated scary things combined with a hellish coaster ride.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content