Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

5 posters

✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:16 pm

Finally, they were climbing (or being dragged in his case) into the roller coaster car, the front car as well... that was the best seat. He had sat down and strapped himself in, a second later Alfred had leant across and checked it was securely clicked in. "Thank you!" He said, blushing a little. "Make sure you're safely in as well, huh?" He was becoming the damsel in distress on this date, wasn't he?

That all became questionable, as it became apparent that this was more of a 'Hell Ride' than a fairytale one. Oh it was worth the wait, what a twist.... although, making the unicorn look evil was just wrong. Unicorns were supposed to be pure and-

And that was as far as his thinking went, as the roller coaster took off down a steep hill.

He was grinning and laughing all the way around the many twists, turns, loops and drops. The indoor scenery not having so much of an effect on him as it had apparently on Alfred, who had looked creeped out by it. He wasn't sure where the roller coaster camera had been, but he was positive he'd be grinning on the picture, but he was much more interested by how Alfred look in it.

The car pulled back at the beginning station (and thankfully the unicorn looked normal again, the beginning of the false sense of security maybe?) and Arthur was still grinning. He turned to Alfred and laughed. "That. Was. Brilliant"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ - Page 2 Empty Re: ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:50 pm

Humiliated. That was how he felt as the man behind the counter handed them two copies of a photo with a grinning Arthur and a horrified Alfred. He took his copy with slumped shoulders and whimpered at the details. He looked so ugly in it, he thought. Also, he was kind of like a loser alpha lion in front of Arthur. Now Arthur definitely knew of his weakness and Alfred felt his pride crumbling and saying goodbye to him.

"Yeah...well. You look good," he said with an unenthusiastic tone. Artie really looked good in there; he always looked good.

It didn't take long until he stopped pouting and he was bouncing around with renewed enthusiasm.

"You want me to win a unicorn for you?"
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:28 pm

Arthur burst out laughing when he got his own copy of the photo. He quickly ignored his own grinning face, and looked to Alfred’s horrified one. Poor guy obviously hated horror, the humiliation on his face only confirmed that and so Arthur had leant up to pat him on the head. Alfred was just too endearing,

“I most certainly do not” He replied, shaking his head. “And… don’t worry. I won’t tell anyone your secret horror!”

It didn’t take long for Alfred’s enthusiasm to return, and his own enthusiasm came with it as soon as he mentioned winning a unicorn for him. It bought back the thought of dragging Alfred to that booth that he had seen earlier….. To win a unicorn. So that was what he did. He proceeded to drag Alfred over to the booth. It was a ring toss game, except instead of normal bottles, it was unicorns.

“I just hope this isn’t one of those rigged games!” He muttered to Alfred, before the man in charge of the game walked over.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:31 am

Alfred F. Jones wasn't really a top student, he had his strong subjects of course but he wasn't an overall genius. But if he had to mention one thing in which he was a genius, it would definitely be winning carnival games. Ring toss game? Not a problem for his brilliant offhanded throws. And in the end he won a shiny white, fat unicorn. He proudly handed the plush animal his overly happy friend who took it with care and immediately pressed it flush against his chest. That moment he really either wished to crush Arthur in a bear hug or be a unicorn plush for the rest of his life.

Then they proceeded to walk, Alfred wanted to grab them something to eat as he was already feeling hungry. But then they walked pass another booth with a cross bow shooting game. The grand prize: a three-quarter metre big unicorn, more colourful and fatter than the one Arthur had. Alfred glanced aside to find Arthur staring at the grand prize, mouth slightly agape, eyes wide in excitement and a blush spreading across his cheeks. Alfred wanted to take Arthur home, he was too adorable.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:14 pm

The moment Alfred handed him the the white unicorn, he immediately hugged it to his chest. His cheeks flushed as he noticed Alfred staring at him, he muttered a thank you through the unicorn as he pressed his face into it.

Alfred then announced he wanted to go something to eat, he agreed as he was also hungry, and he also intended to treat him as thanks for the unicorn.

On the way there, the both of them seemed drawn to another booth. Arthur wasn't particularly sure why Alfred had stopped at it... nor did it take importance in his mind. The grand prize for this game: a much bigger, more colourful unicorn. He stared in wonder at the plush, eyes wide in excitement and cheeks heating up. He had only one thought in mind now: I want it

Again, he caught Alfred's gaze. His expression now turned into one of determination, the mission... to get the grand prize unicorn at all cost.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:09 pm

Alfred sighed in defeat. He couldn't win against that look. The hero was lost in the battle. "You want me to win that unicorn, do you?" He offered his hand for Arthur to take, hoping that it would actually be taken. He smiled real wide and chuckled, for he was too happy today. Nothing could ruin the day for him. Nothing at all.

The game was a classic, and he was proud to be able to call himself the master of precise aiming. The man supervising the booth gaped as Alfred easily shot down the targets like a hero. Rigged or not, he was the Chuck Norris of games.

It was as if a burst of sprakling light was surrounding the huge unicorn plush when it was handed to Alfred. He could seriously see sparkles and Arthur's happy smile and passionate kiss in his inner mind theatre.

"My present, princess!" He said, offering the huge stuffed animal to Arthur.

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:09 pm

Arthur looked at the hand that Alfred had offered and took hold of it, squeezing it for good luck before Alfred had let go again to continue on with the game. Not that Arthur couldn’t have won the unicorn himself (another longing look towards the plush), but Alfred seemed to like this game much more. So, if he got the unicorn, it would be a win-win situation for them both. This was his reasoning, it was good as far as he was concerned.

The moment that the game was over and the stall owner handed over the prize, Arthur smiled brightly as he could see the unicorn literally sparkle. Letting the princess comment go, he stared in awe at the offered plush.

He didn’t say anything, nor did he take the unicorn from Alfred (yet anyway). Instead, he launched himself at Alfred and wrapped his arms around him in a hug. Then without hesitation he quickly kissed him, their lips connected in a simple kiss before Arthur pulled away, smiling brightly still.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:37 pm

To say that Alfred was surprised by the impromptu kiss was an understatement; he was completely kicked off of his high throne, in the end being only a blushing mass that was ready to melt away. When Arthur withdrew, his eyes were unfocused, his cheeks flush and his lips were pulled up into a lopsided grin.

"W-well...you're welcome. You better name it Al the Great!" He said.

Arthur then took the huge unicorn and hugged it close to his chest; Alfred held the smaller unicorn in return. This time he didn't even ask beforehand, he simply took Arthur's hand and they walked away together, both with beaming eyes and happy smiles.

Artie is totally head over heels in love for me, Alfred thought.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:35 pm

As Alfred took his hand, his expression was still one of a happy smile with an extra added blush at the realisation of what he had just done in his joy.

“Al the Great? Like the king Alfred the Great? It might suit him!” He said, grinning a little. He knew what Alfred had meant, but it was worth it for his reaction. Clinging a little tighter to the plush, he looked around at the other stalls, but nothing seemed to grab his attention.

In the rather comfortable silence between them, Arthur took a minute to simply look at his… date. He always seems to blush around me, Arthur thought, you would think he were head over heels in love with me or something. He laughed quietly to himself, then looked ahead as the smell of food grabbed his attention. Oh right!

“Would you like to get something to eat?” He asked, pretty sure Alfred wouldn’t say no to a burger.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Eating sounded like the most best thing ever at the moment, especially after such a hell ride of feelings recently. His mind played out scenes of him feeding Arthur and his cheeks immediately flared up at the thoughts of such girlish romance inner mind theatre. He could never do that anyway; too embarrassing. Alfred simply decided to eat his burger normally.

Alfred was sad when the day neared towards its end, it really was the most enjoyable since he'd started at the Academy. Who knew Arthur and he could ever end up as being such good friend even though Alfred had made quite a dickish first impression on their first day...with him acting like a right pervert and all that. It was a bad habit of Alfred to act all great and cool to leave an impression. But he hoped that Arthur was able to know the real him by now.

"There's going to be a firework," he said facing the dark sky. "Let's go back to the ferris wheel, hm?"
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:41 am

The trip to the burger stall had been quicker than he imagined. He was aware of how quickly Alfred could eat them, but it was still … something to see. There was a moment when he had watched as Alfred had simply nibbled on the burger at first, his cheeks had flushed red and so he had almost asked him what was wrong before normality had returned and the burger had gone in no time. Arthur however had taken his time, as dignified gentleman should.

Not only that, Arthur didn’t want the day to end. From their first meeting, he couldn’t imagine that he would have enjoyed spending so much time with Alfred. The fact that Alfred had picked this theme park above others.. Had he really considered his feelings that much… or had he just picked a cute date place. He blushed as he thought.. Either way he didn't mind

As Alfred pointed out the firework show would begin soon, Arthur looked up to the sky as well, finishing off the rest of the burger. “Okay then.” He simply said, as he threw away the wrapper.

As they walked back over the ferris wheel in a comfortable silence, Arthur had taken Alfred’s hand and entwined their fingers. There wasn’t so much of a cue this time, the majority of the crowd in other parts of the park or closer the where the fireworks were being let off. With only a few people in front of them, it was soon their turn to get on a carriage, the same guy was still operating the ferris wheel.

“You two again, eh?” He said, sliding open the door. “Alright, on you go!”
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Alfred waited for the cabin to move, they didn't say a word. From up here they could see the people standing as crowds, probably waiting for the fireworks. He wanted to see this with Arthur. Alone. Only the two of them.
    Then the first rocket flew up high and burst into a beautiful red flower that dissolved into sparkling lights that rained down and finally disappear. Alfred's gaze was focused on the show and as more rockets followed, he turned to stare at his lap, blushing. Then, he looked back to the fireworks.

His hands were folded together and were generally twitching, showing that he was nervous about something. "You see...I've come to like looking at firework these days...I've always like those...but...they've recently become special to me."

The sound of flying and bursting firework sounded almost like war. Only with the difference that Alfred's association to this was another kind of war.

"It might sound stupid to you. But fireworks seem to relate to my feelings, more than any tales in the world and more than any poet's expressive words."

The fireworks were getting closer to their grand climax.
    "Because..." and this time he looked straight at Arthur, blue eyes clear and genuine and serious. "Because there are fireworks bursting and exploding in my heart whenever I think about you."

His blush came back with full force and he averted his gaze, looking at his fingers instead. "And I said to myself, maybe, and just maybe Arthur would feel the same about me."
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:31 pm

The last of the fireworks were being let off.

Arthur's face had turned bright red, his eyes wide as he stared at Alfred all throughout his confession. The fireworks erratic explosions seemed to be in sync with his heartbeat, as if they were trying to help Alfred explain how he felt.

"This is probably one of the best poems I've ever heard" Arthur said softly, as he continued to listen to the fireworks, or Alfred's poem... one might call it.

Alfred was still staring at his fingers, face blushing, it was so cute to see.

Arthur wasn't exactly sure how best to say how he felt, so many things really. Instead he moved over to sit next to Alfred. "Maybe, just maybe, You could be right!" He said, smiling and also looking down at his hands. He felt Alfred move suddenly next to him.

"When I first met you, I only thought of how loud and annoying and-" He coughed, before he carried on, losing track of what he was saying, "That was before I spent time with you though, and now.. now many of my dearest memories all seem to involve you. Do you know my favourite?"

He had moved closer and was now looking at Alfred, still smiling.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:16 pm

It had crossed his mind that Arthur might return his feelings but hearing him actually say those words was a very much different experience after all. Mind blowing was the right term for that. So mind blowing that he was sure his brain had stopped working for a moment. So mindblowing that his hands were trembling even though it was an overall warm night.

The presence of Arthur by his side tickled Alfred's adrenaline and feeling of euphoria. To top it all, Arthur was now moving closer towards him and Alfred was awfully unprepared and then overly ready at the same time.

To be young and in love.

Alfred's smile grew wider and he was so happy. "I don't know, I've always been bad at guessing. But lemme give you a new favourite memory!" With that said Alfred was suddenly much closer, with one arm stretched out past Arthur's shoulder, leaning against the cabin's window. The other hand held Arthur's wrist. Sky blue eyes looked down at the other as the ferris wheel was set into motion again. He smiled softly.

While there was faint music in the background, Alfred was leaning himself forward, coming closer and closer until their noses touch. Then he was suddenly brave and brushed his lips against Arthur's. His lips lingered there, inbetween a kiss and mere brushing of lips.

Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:10 pm

He was very briefly aware of the music in the background and the ferris wheel moving again, but overall, Arthur's own heartbeat was what was most prominent. It was beating so fast now.

Especially with Alfred so close, and his lips brushing against his own so sweetly after a brief kiss that most definitely didn't last long enough.

Suddenly, Alfred wasn't close enough. "I think we can make it a bit better!" He whispered, as he wrapped his free arm around Alfred's neck, pulling him forward into another kiss. He desperately wished to be able to wrap both arms around him, but seeing as Alfred held his wrist, it was a bit difficult.

Typical of Alfred Jones... even able to make their first real kiss difficult. Their first real kiss! His heart swelled as he clung on a little tighter. Refusing to let it end for the moment.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Alfred's heart fluttered at the sensation of a real kiss with Arthur. It felt amazing, like thousands of fireworks simultaneously bursting in the night sky to form one grand final of sparks and a huge load of great feelings. Arthur's arm was wrapped around his neck and the other arm was kind of twitching in his hold. So Alfred let go of Arthur's wrist and immediately felt the other arm around his neck as well, effectively pulling him closer. Taken by surprise but not for very long, Alfred too wrapped his arms around Arthur.

They were already on the ground again, the man responsible for the ferris wheel didn't even bother to call them out, instead they were sent for another ride.

And they were still locked in a long kiss; whenever they eventually had to part to take in some much needed air, they were immediately on each other's lips again. "I can taste the dessert," he said, licking his lips, then went to attack Arthur's mouth again, now with his hands holding onto the other's face.

"I love you," he whispered. "I love you."
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Arthur tightened his hold as Alfred said those three words. Then to hear it a second time.. His reaction could almost be described as comical. First; he gaped for a few minutes, even as Alfred kissed him again and mentioning something about dessert, Arthur was repeating the words in his head. Then; he smiled brightly, his cheeks flushing as he did and lastly; he launched himself at Alfred, knocking them both off the seat and onto the floor of the carriage.

“Oh sorry,” Arthur said quickly, pretty sure Alfred had just banged his head. Arthur was still smiling as the words ‘I love you’ carried on repeating in his mind, his heart swelling as they did.

“I don’t know how, but you might have just made me fall in love with you!” He said, just loud enough so Alfred could here. He glanced away, embarrassed, for a few seconds…only to look back slightly confused. “What dessert were you talking about anyway?”
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:55 pm

Alfred groaned as his head hit the hard surface under the seats. He hissed when he felt up the aching spotat the back of his head. "Kinda the fierce lover, aren't you?" He chuckled.

Upon listening to Arthur claiming that he might have fallen in love with the American, Alfred asked scandalised. "You kissed me before you even were in love with me? Arthur what the hell?" He playfully played with Arthur's hair and started to kiss the other again, not bothering to stand up or switch to a more comfortable position.

"I taste candy apple, what else? Mhmm..." Alfred licked his lips and looked up in thought. "Also cotton candy. Then chocolate fudge cake. Heh, you really like it sweet. So cute!"
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:08 pm

Arthur flicked the stray bit of Alfred’s hair, that always managed to stick up no matter what.“Funny, I haven’t heard you complain once. Maybe I shouldn’t have used the word ‘might’ though” He chucked in reply. “But anyway, yes I do like sweet things. Maybe you should keep that in mind for the future huh?”

Leaning a little closer, with a playful grin on his face, he said, “How is it you manage to taste like sweets and burgers at the same time anyway?”

He laughed and placed a kiss on Alfred’s cheek, then looked up with a thoughtful expression. “On second thought, maybe I should just stop kissing you. Since you seem to have an issue with it!” The grin returned as Arthur looked out the window. They were slowly making their way back to the bottom of the Ferris wheel.
    Lukas Thomassen
    Lukas Thomassen

✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ - Page 2 Empty magical Rainbow Theme Park

Post  Lukas Thomassen Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:29 pm

Lukas had promised to take Emil somewhere because he'd been pestering him with "Onii-Chan, Onii-Chan, Onii-Chan, say it Iceland, Onii-Chan, Onii-chan, Onii-Chan." He didn't know where to take when Mathias gave him some tickets to a theme park. Lukas saw this as the only place to bring Emil.
    They stood in the gate way of the park, side-by-side, staring at the bright lights and colorful rides. Lukas felt Mr. Puffin jump from his little brother's head to his. He looked over to see Emil looking down at the ground from embarrassment.
    "Let's go find something to do." Lukas said to the Icelander.
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:26 pm

Dragging the Lithuanian boy through the park entrance, Feliks finally let go of him to go and buy tickets. "Wait here!" he said happily before walking over to the ticket booth. "Oh my god, I totally want to, like, race. Do you think they have go karts here, Liet?" he asked; practically jumping with anticipation. "Do you think you, like, can beat me at racing?" he asked just to tease the boy about his previous 'losses'.
    After buying the tickets, Feliks skipped back over to Toris. "I hope you're not, like, too bad.." Feliks couldn't help but want to laugh victoriously; just thinking about beating Toris in a race was hilarious to him. He would not lose.
    "I suppose we could go on something else first, or whatever..so you won't, like, totally feel bad" Feliks said, before looking around. The drop zone was something he never wanted to go on again. It truly felt like the air was being stolen from his lungs. He wasn't really a fan of heights, either...but maybe..if Toris wanted to, he would; they were friends after all.
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ - Page 2 Empty Toris and Feliks

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:12 pm

Toris allowed Feliks to lead him to the theme park and he looked up and stared at all the colors. "It's very bright here...I hope the haunted is, in fact, scary."
    He then watched as Feliks bought tickets. After hearing Feliks talk about him losing, his smile faltered a little before returning back to it's normal appearance. "Well...I should hope I can win.." replied Toris as he took the ticket. "Um..Thanks for being...considerate. How about we go on the drop zone? Unless you don't want to?"
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:22 pm

Feliks' facial features were quickly becoming pale. Could he read minds or something? He was just thinking about NOT wanting to go there! Feliks smiled slightly and shook his head. "If that's, like, what you want to do, it's totally fine with me." he said, trying to sound anything but afraid. He was not afraid...he wasn't..
    Despite what he tried to convince himself, he was very much afraid of that death trap. Feliks started to wonder if he should start bringing oxygen masks to these places, but decided against it; oxygen masks were horribly gray, and feliks wouldn't stand to wear anything dull like gray.
    Taking Toris' hand once again he lead his Lithuanian friend to the 'Drop Zone'.
    "Is this, like, your favorite ride or whatever?" he asked,doing his best to keep from trembling. Falling was horrid, but the heights-the heights was enough to make the poor boy have a heart attack.
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Toris watched as they were, once again, holding hands. 'Maybe he IS scared?...'He then tried to consider this and soon came to the decision that it was impossible. 'He's never been scared of anything..as far as I know of.'
    "Hmm? My favorite ride? Actually,it's one of them; but it's not my absolute favorite. My favorite ride is naturally the roller coasters." One of the employees lead them to their seats and helped them put the seat belt and the lock over upper bodies. Toris looked at their hands and decided that if Feliks was indeed scared of the Drop Zone, maybe holding his hand would help him feel better about it.

"Ready?" asked Toris as he smiled reassuringly at Feliks.
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:17 pm

Feliks was spacing out the whole time he was being lead to his seat. He almost jumped out when he realized he was being strapped in. Hearing Toris, he looked at him and smiled the best he could,"T-totally.." he said, trying to sound cheerful.
    Feliks could feel their seats starting to rise up; his heart was pounding so hard he had thought that he was going to have a heart attack, as he had predicted earlier. Closing his eyes, poland began to mumble to himself,"(1)ja, jak, całkowicie nie chcę umierać..ja, jak, całkowicie nie chcę umierać..(2)jest zbyt wysoka .."
    Holding his friend's hand tighter he slowly opened his eyes and realized the ride was gradually moving closer and closer to the top. Feliks' eyes widened and he pushed himself closer to his seat, "(3)Boże, zabierz mnie stąd w dół! nie chcę umrzeć!" Feliks was shaking by now, he was terribly afraid of this part. They always left them there to anticipate the drop that would lead to their deaths. He could see over buildings..and trees. TREES! humans never go higher than trees unless they're on a plane; that was what he had believed.

(1: i, like, totally don't want to die 2: it's too high 3.get me down from here!)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content