Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

5 posters

✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧

Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ - Page 3 Empty Re: ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:52 am

Toris could faintly hear his friend mumbling something and tried to make out what he was saying. 'These people are screaming too much for me to hear!' Thought the boy as he tried not to be frustrated.
    When Feliks held his hand tighter and pushed himself back into the seat, Toris immediately understood. "F..Feliks..if you didn't want to get on, you should've told me. I'm sorry I sort of dragged you onto this ride. Can you bear ituntil we're able to get off? I'll..take you to a place that should help you calm down."
    The boy noticed his friend staring at the trees and he carefully covered his eyes. "It scares you, right? Please, keep your eyes closed and get ready to hold your breath for as long as you are able to.."
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧ - Page 3 Empty Re: ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:30 am

"I-I, like, totally got on because you said you wanted to-!" he said defensively. Feliks could hardly stand being this high up; how was he supposed to deal with the ride down? Surely he was joking; but Feliks nodded anyway. "y-yeah.." he sighed in defeat, he shouldn't have gotten on this ride.
    Feeling his friend covering his eyes, he relaxed somewhat. At least he wans't looking at the trees..
    "Alright..i got it, like, thanks.." he said quietly before closing his eyes. Feliks hoped that Toris would forget this as soon as possible.
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:29 pm

Toris felt sorry for the frightened boy sitting next to him and he reluctantly put his hand down, but he refused to let go of Feliks hand until the ride was over.
    Feeling guilty, Toris looked over at his friend and replied, "I'm..sorry." He soon felt a jump and could tell they were about to go down. "Hold on.."
    Toris gripped Felik's hand as they ride suddenly started to drop down to the ground.
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:07 am

Feeling the ride suddenly descend, Feliks began screaming. His voice was starting to fade due to the lack of air; he truly felt like he was dying. Gasping for air; he quickly moved farther back in his seat and frowned at hearing everyone else enjoying this. How could this be considered safe?
    When the ride stopped at the bottom and the seat restraints where lifted,Feliks jumped out and took deep breaths. "I,like, never want to go on that thing again!" he screamed. To be honest, he just wanted to go home and forget what just happened; but he knew he wasn't going to leave. That would only make his friend feel guilty. Feliks could tell Toris felt bad..but he wasn't going to lie; for a minute, he thought Toris had wanted to kill him.
    "L-Liet...how is that, like, one of your favorite rides?"
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:13 pm

Trying to catch his breath, Toris closed his eyes, before looking at Feliks. "well, on the way up, i enjoy looking at the scenery at it's interesting to watch things get farther away. Then, they make you wait at the top and it's supposed to be scary, but I find it to be hilarious; I'm sorry if that seems..inconsiderate. Lastly, falling feels exhilarating. That must seem weird..but that's why I like it. I won't make you go on this ride ever again..."
    Toris then got up and carefully helped Feliks stand up. "Are you going to be okay?" asked the Lithuanian as he worriedly looked at Feliks.
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:32 pm

"....You are, like, totally weird, Liet," Feliks couldn't help but say this to him; Toris' favorite ride was scarier than the haunted house! Was he insane?
    Hearing his question, Feliks answered, "I'm totally fine; don't, like, worry too much and junk.." Holding his friend's hand once again, he lead Toris to the ice cream stand.
    "If you, like, really feel bad about it, you'll so totally buy me ice cream!" he stated happily,regaining his composure. Feliks did not want Toris to remember what had just happened, Toris would probably laugh at him for it later.
    "Cookie dough, please!"
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:28 pm

Hearing Feliks call him weird, Toris laughed quietly. "I knew you'd say that, you're very...predictable sometimes." He then noticed Feliks hold his hand again. 'Is this becoming a habit,' thought the Lithuanian as he let his friend lead him to the ice cream stand. Toris then stared at him before smiling. Feliks will always be the same...
    "Cookie dough? Alright then.."
    The boy turned to the employee and ordered a large cookie dough icecream and oreo icecream. Toris handed Feliks his icecream and gave him a spoon. "So I've been forgiven?" asked Toris as he hopefully looked at Feliks
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:29 pm

While eating his ice cream, Feliks looked back at Toris, upon hearing his question.
    "Yeah, of course! you, like, bought me ice cream like I asked. so, I'll forgive you or whatever," he replied before eating more of his ice cream. It just never got old, really; Feliks could eat this stuff for days and never get tired of it.
    "So..rollercoaster next?"
    Recalling what was just said, Feliks frowned and said,"I am,like, so not predictable." Smiling mischeviously, he adds,"I will, like, totally prove you wrong by the end of today!"
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:40 pm

As the Lithuanian listened to Feliks, he started to feel somewhat relieved. 'I'm glad he isn't angry with me... I don't want to ruin the rest of the day,' thought Toris.
    He then watched as his Feliks ate his ice cream. "It's not cold to you..at all?" said Toris before he listened to what Feliks was saying. Toris then smiled and teasingly replied , "You? Unpredictable? It sounds impossible to me"
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Feliks couldn't help but stare at his friend as if he was crazy, icecream..to cold for Feliks? "that's, like, totally one of the weirdest questions you've ever asked me! Icecream is totally fabulous~it's not cold to me!" he exclaimed before turning to look for another ride.
    Hearing Toris' last statement made him frown a bit: what was he trying to say? "like, I can totally be unpredicable or whatever..like, just watch"
    "either way, we're, like, going to the go karts next."
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:24 pm

"Well, I have to get used to how cold it is before eating all of it.." replied Toris as he was trying not to seem embarrassed. 'It was a logical question..!"
    Hearing Feliks say that he can be unpredictable, Toris tried to keep himself from laughing. "Alright, let's go to the go-karts then," said Toris as he lead his friend over to the line.
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:48 pm

"Liet, you, like, live in a Baltic nation! you should totally be used to the cold!" The Polish boy laughed as he said this. He could not believe his friend had to adjust to the cold.
    "I can SO be unpredictable! Like, just because you've never witnessed it, doesn't mean it's, like, not true.." he pouted before handing the man his tickets. "whatever, I'll just have to beat you in this race. I'm, like, the best go kart driver EVER!" he proclaimed, before hopping into a pink go-kart. Why pink? it was his favorite color. It's not like that's weird or anything..
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:14 pm

Listening to Feliks, Toris realized how ridiculous it sounded to live in a Baltic Nation and not to be used to ice cream. He then looked away in embarassment before replying "I'm used to cold weather!...just not ice cream..it's perfectly normal."
    Being as embarassed as he was, Toris was happy to get on a different subject. The Lithuanian couldn't help but laugh at how many times his friend could say 'like' in one sentence.
    "Alright, I'll believe you once you've proven it to me."
    Withholding a laugh, Toris says " the best? We'll see about that, won't we? And no cheating."
    With that, Toris got into a blue go-kart and waited for the man to tell them to start.
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:12 am

Laughing at Toris' embarrassment,he nodded and replied "right, it's, like, completely normal." He tried to feign seriousness, but after about three seconds, he began to laugh hysterically.
    "It's totally unacceptable!" he cried, trying to speak without laughing. He tended to take things out of proportion, but that was just..well, just like him. Realizing this, he stopped laughing; he was supposed to be unpredictable. This was going to be harder than he thought.
    .. wait does that mean he had to change the way he talks, too? He frowned; how was he supposed to do that? Stop talking?
    Hearing Toris, he nodded solemnly, "I'm not going to li-" Feliks caught himself before he could say it.
    "I'm not going to cheat!" He said, waving off his accusation. Noticing the light turn green, he began speeding down the track. He was NOT going to lose to Toris; a Baltic who couldn't even eat ice cream.
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:38 pm

Toris pouted as Feliks laughed at him. 'I thought he were serious for a moment...it was a mistake to have believed such a thing,' thought the Lithuanian."Oh, you're not? Let's hope you keep your word."
    He then proceeded to drive fast enough to pass his friend and he smiled softly. 'At least he's putting up an effort, right?' Toris thought as he tried to stay in front of Feliks.
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:31 am

Feliks watched as Toris passed him, frowning. He quickly started to speed up, but the red light had turned on in front of them. "Who's idea was it to install traffic lights? this isn't driver's ed!" he fumed. It seriously was a dumb idea, but he supposed it did help "safety regulations" or something like that.
    As soon as the light turned green, he quickly pressed his foot against the gas pedal, speeding off again. He had a slight urge to throw a turtle shell at his friend; but unfortunately, people can't really do those things."Although that Antonio guy could probably do it.." he mumbled quietly,"he, like, loves turtles too much to do it."
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Toris laughed at the sight of seeing his friend pout when he was caught by a stop light. "Still think you can win?" said Toris as he anxiously waited for the light to turn green. There's no way he was going to lose to someone in a pink go-cart. If he did, he'd have to put up with bragging for about a month.
    When the light turned green, the Lithuanian quickly hit the gas pedal, but not enough to mess up the car. 'I think I can actually win, since he said he wouldn't cheat." thought Toris as he happily sped down the track for the last lap.
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:07 pm

After hearing Toris' snide remark, the only thing Feliks could do was pout more. Where were turtle shells when you needed them, anyway?Who cares if the turtle was still attached!
    The light turned green while he wasn't looking, he could already hear Toris speeding away! "N-no way! that is li-..whatever, I'm still going to beat you~!" he said as he immediately sped after him, almost running into the sidelines.
    even if i lose, this game is, like, totally dumb, anyway. he thought.
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:20 pm

Seeing his friend pout so much, Toris sighed as he purposely slowed down and allowed Feliks to win...It's better to see him happy, right? This is perfectly normal!
    Toris parked behind him and acted as if he was upset that he lost. "Y...You won, I suppose you were right. You finally didn't cheat! That's great, Feliks. So, what do you want as a prize?"
    Toris stood up and walked up to him and helped him stand up and get out of the kart. "Shall we continue?"
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:25 pm

After speeding past the finish line, Feliks stopped and parked the go-kart in it's original place.
    Did..did he just..win? What happened?
    Looking back at it; Feliks recalled seeing Toris' go-kart slow down- what's with that? Either way, Feliks took his friend's hand and allowed Toris to help him out of his seat, smiling brightly. "I won! You saw that, right? I knew I would win~!" he said enthusiastically.
    After calming down some, he listened to Toris. A prize?..There was a prize?
    "Ummmm," he thought about it, not sure what he really wanted, "You could win a bear for me!It has to be pi-" he stopped. Pink was his favorite color, therefore..it was predictable that he'd want a pink one, right? He frowned slightly; why didn't he think of this earlier?
    "It has to be yellow," he said solemnly; yellow was an okay color, but not as fabulous as pink.
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:54 pm

Toris smiled at the sight of how happy his friend was about "winning."
    "Yes, I did see it. Congratulations~!" Toris replied. Hearing his friend's request for a "pi-yellow" bear, Toris happily agreed to winning him a bear.

"Alright then, a bear it is," said Toris as he looked around at the games. Not long after, a yellow bear with a pink bow and dress caught his eye.

...Feliks liked dresses, right? it was perfect for him! "Close your eyes, I want it to be a surprise" said Toris as he watched his friend cover his eyes.

Toris then proceeded to take his friend by the hand and lead him to the game. The game was to knock down all of the...heart-shaped figurines..? That wasn't gay or weird at all..
    Shaking his head, Toris quickly payed for the game and he skillfully knocked the figurines down without any difficulty (he used to knock things down out of boredom).

"Can I have that bear right there?" asked Toris as he pointed to the girly bear.
    The employee stared at the both off them before asking "Is this for...a 'special person'.."

....Did he just ask if he was going out with Feliks? That seems like a very nosy and disturbing question. Ah...but it wasn't that disturbing..wait, what was he thinking? Yes, it was disturbing. This weird amusement park was getting to him.

"Um...not that way, but I guess you could say that." replied Toris as he embarrassingly took the bear and turns toward Feliks.

"You can open your eyes now~"
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:27 pm

Feliks blushed slightly; Toris is going to constantly catch his slip on words, isn't he?
    Hearing his Lithuanian friend, he nodded and closed his eyes; although he was confused at why he had to do this anyway. It was just a bear, right?
    Feeling Toris start to pull on his hand, he allowed his friend to lead him to whatever game he was going to play. Feliks wanted to watch, but figured that since it was a surprise, he shouldn't.
    Within a couple of seconds, he heard a buzzer go off; indicating that Toris had won. huh, so there are some games he's good at Feliks thought to himself. He was too busy thinking about all the times he had won games against Toris to pay attention to their conversation.
    Upon hearing Toris tell him it was alright to open his eyes, he immediately did so.
    And then..he saw it right away.
    ...A yellow bear..with a pink dress. A PINK dress!
    Feliks couldn't help but hug his friend tightly; he was getting tired of not being himself. It's not like he was giving up, he was just..going to take a break for a few seconds.
    "This is, like, so totally AMAZING! Thank you, Liet! Oh my god, I am going to keep it for, like, ever!" he said as he pulled back from the hug, smiling brightly.
    It wasn't just a bear; it was a bear with a pink dress. Feliks would never get rid of something so...him! He held the bear closely, and stared at it, admiring how cute it was.
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:01 pm

Toris gasped in surprise by the very unexpected hug. Then again, why didn't he see this coming. But..it did feel kind of nice to be held by his friend, despite the creepy employee who was smiling like he just proved that he was right after all. 'Whatever, I'll just ignore him..'
    "I'm happy to hear that you like it so much! You're welcome, Feliks." Sadly the hug was a bit short; it was the bear's turn for a hug.
    Toris smiled softly when he seen how happy his best friend was whenever he looked at his new bear plush toy.
    "Are you going to name it?" asked Toris, just to grab his attention again. Not that he needed it or anything...
    Feliks Łukasiewicz
    Feliks Łukasiewicz

Post  Feliks Łukasiewicz Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:41 pm

After hearing Toris, he began to think. He was right, this bear was too cute to not have a name!
    "Oh! Yes, I'll name her felicja!" He smiled before looking at his friend happily. "How's that?" he said, before taking his friend's hand and leading him to a bench to sit down at.
    Toris Laurinaitis
    Toris Laurinaitis

Post  Toris Laurinaitis Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:00 pm

"Felicja? That's a perfect name for it, Feliks" stated Toris as he smiled, happy to be noticed again.
    "So, what do you want to do now?" he asked as he attempted to take hold of his friend's hand (h..he was just so used to it now..!), but he remembered the creepy man watching them and his face turned bright red. Knowing the man would laugh, Toris quickly put his hand back at his side.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content