Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Week 1: Hendrik / Søren - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Week 1: Hendrik / Søren - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Week 1: Hendrik / Søren - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Week 1: Hendrik / Søren - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Week 1: Hendrik / Søren - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Week 1: Hendrik / Søren - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Week 1: Hendrik / Søren - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Week 1: Hendrik / Søren - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Week 1: Hendrik / Søren - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Week 1: Hendrik / Søren

Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Week 1: Hendrik / Søren - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 1: Hendrik / Søren

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:20 pm

he nodded to Søren " het would be.. and als u are worried about killing flowers do not worry I have killed mijn fair share before even now i do sometimes " he smiled at Søren.

Hendrik nodded a bar was a good idea it had been awhile since he last went to a bar or pub " Ja dat sounds good, het has been awhile since I last went aan bar or pub "

now that they were talking about it he was in the mood to go drinking or just going to do something fun

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:41 pm

Søren laughed when his worries were answered.

"I guess I could learn. I mean, it isn't impossible! And flowers do brighten the day. But I'm pretty certain most of mine woul die."

Søren drank some of his coffee, as he listened to Hendrik.

"I say we go drinking after we finish coffee?"

The Dane grinned at the thought of alcohol.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Hendrik chuckled " Ah dat zij do and nr I doubt zij would die Søren if u planted hem "

He smiled at the thought of alcohol " Ja dat sounds very good i would love aan go drinking " he was rather happy to go out and drink tonight it had been a few months since the last time he had went and he felt it was time to go and have a good time for once in a long time

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:23 am

"Okay! I promise to try sometime."

Søren grinned again, and drank the rest of his coffee with one go. He set his cup down, and eyed the man at the counter.

"The coffee's good, but I aint coming here again. It's not so nice to get queer looks from the staff. He looks like he could run away screaming any moment now! So anyway, I get we're going drinking? There's a nice place not too far from here. They have proper Danish øl, you know!"
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:29 pm

" Ja sounds good " Hendrik stood up and put on his coat and scarf he eyed the man at the counter and set a few bills down for the coffee and tip.

" Ahh I agree dit place is not very welcoming ja " he waited for Søren to grab his own coat and smiled " Ja lead the way " he nodded at the mention of the Danish øl " ahh i have not had Deens bier in long time very good bier "

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:30 am

Søren dug his jacket pockets, and found some money to pay for his coffee. He grabbed his jacket, and put it on.

"Well, that'll be fixed soon! Oh boy, it sure has been a while!" Søren said. He felt more than happy to drinking again, as he had had a small pause, due to the lack of company. He stood up, and headed for the door.

"Shall we?"
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:18 am

Hendrik laughs at Søren's over excitedness but he had agreed it had been awhile so he was excited too on the inside.

He nodded " Ja we shall " he followed Søren out of the door of the small . he took a breath of fresh air glad to be outdoors again. He pulled his cigarette's from his coat pocket and placed one between his lips, as he lit his smoke he offered the pack to Søren " want one? ", he made sure to stand and walk in the direction the wind was blowing so that the smoke wouldn't bother Søren if he didn't want one.

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:09 am

"Well..." Søren thought about it for a second, but decided he didn't want to start another bad habit in addition to drinking, "Thanks, but no thanks. Not really my piece of cake. Not that I mind anyone smoking, it smells pretty nice. I'll just keep with the exessive drinking, thanks."

Søren grinned, and started leading the way to the bar he had been talking about.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:38 am

Hendrik laugh and nodded, he understood " Ja I have a few bad habits zelf " he placed his pack back in his coat pocket and followed beside Søren

He was curious to see what kind of bars Søren liked as he didn't go to many himself "het has been awhile since i last went drinking " he took a drag on his smoke and sighed happly as he walked beside Søren

Post  Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:46 am

"Bad habits. Ever heard of anybody without them? They just make people more interesting!"

Søren laughed, and turned the corner. He walked along with Hendrik, glancing his way just to make sure the man was still following.

"Well, that'll be fixed soon enough! It's not far from here, just a couple of turns."
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:32 am

Hendrik chuckled " Nr I haven't and u are right het does make people more interisting" he took a long drag of his smoke while they turned the corner.

He smiled as Søren looked back at him just to make sure he was still following.

He nodded at Søren " i can't wait " he chuckled as he flicked his ciggarette out as they turned another corner.

Post  Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:38 am

"Me neither. Oh boy, oh boy, I can't wait. It's a really nice place, more like pub than a bar, really, but it says bar above the door. The bartender is nice, but not too talkative. And hey, he doesn't draw conclusions!"

Søren laughed, as they turned a corner again.

"It's right after that corner over there, I can almost taste the beer on my tongue!"
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:00 am

Hendrik nodded he was quite curious about this place as it sounded really great he couldn't help but laugh " Ahh het sounds very prachtig "

He followed beside Søren as they turned another corner he nodded in agreement " ja i can almost taste the beer as well "

Post  Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:27 pm

After turning a couple of corners and crossing the road, the two men finally reached their destination. It was a small-looking place, with a sign saying 'Strøget - Restaurant - Bar'. The door was a faded red, and from inside came a warm flow of yellowish light.

"Well, here we are!" Søren opened the door, and held it open for Hendrik.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:34 pm

Hendrik smiled when the place come into sight it was actually not what he was expecting but he liked it all the same " het is a nice place. very homely " this place could easily become his new favourite pub and if Søren was going to come well that would make it better since he was growing quite fond of the Danish man.

He smiled warmly at Søren as the other man held open the door for him " Dank u Søren " and walked into through the door.

Post  Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:07 am

"No problem!"

Søren smiled as he stepped inside and looked at the pub. It was just like before, warm and a little shabby. Pictures of København, Frederiksberg, Odense and other cities in Danmark were hung on the walls. No wonder Søren felt so cozy there. He lead the way to the counter, and nodded at the bartender, a plump man with a small smile on his face. Søren grinned, and looked at Hendrik.

"Nice, eh? What would you like?"
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:41 am

Hendrik followed Søren to the counter " ja very nice " he nodded to the bartender " ah just a bier for me for now " he decided to start out light then work his way up to the more hard stuff later.

He studied the bar itself and noted its location, he turned to Søren " when did u find dit place? " he was curious to know when Søren has stumbled onto this little place " het is the best bar I have seen since I came here "

Post  Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:39 am

"Yeah, I'll take one beer too, Tuborg, thanks."

It didn't take long for the bartender to fill their orders, and soon Søren was grinning with his beer.

"Well, I stumbled here with the aid of a friend of mine. He thought I'd like it here, and brought me here as a surprise, and he sure was right! Reminds me of home." Søren answered, and grinned, as he sipped his beer.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Hendrik couldn't help but smile with Søren as took a swig of his beer as he listened to him tell the story of how his friend brought him here.

He had taken a good look and Søren was right the place was very danish and it did feel like home " Ah dit place is very Deens het is very nice "

Post  Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:24 pm

"I love this place. It almost feels like I'm back in Danmark. Though Marten here could be a little more talkative, if you ask me!" Søren laughed and nodded towards the bartender, who didn't seem very pleased at this comment. The Dane took a swig of his beer and grinned.

"I've been without drinking for far too long! It was high time to fix this. Good thing you drink too. I've had enough of people who don't. I mean, they are poor company in bars and pubs, aren't they?"
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:42 pm

Hendrik smiled and he did feel for the bartender since he himself was a quiet man " ah but u know iets Søren quiet people make good listeners" he chuckled at the danish man's grin.

" Ja I have to agree zij are bad company at a bar or pub " he took another swig of his beer " zij also sometimes bad company when getting high as well if zij don't get high " he freely admitted his other bad habit not like he was ashamed of it

Post  Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:49 pm

"Well, I guess I don't make a very good listener then!" Søren laughed, and took another swig o his beer, "But Marten sure is one. He always listens to me, wether I'm complaining about women or men."

Søren mused on the thought of drugs for a while, and then smiled at Hendrik.

"That's one load of bad habits you have! Though I'm not completely innocent myself! I do drugs sometimes. Whenever I visit Christiania, it's impossible to avoid!" Søren laughed, a maybe a little embarassed.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:02 am

He chuckled at the danish man " niet aan worry Søren I dink u would make a good listener. "

" Ja I know I am just full of bad habits I suppose, if u want to get high sometime just let me know i got niets but the best stuff " he chuckled he knew Søren felt a little embarrassed and patted the danish man on the shoulder "niets aan be embarrassed about " he tried to reassure the other man.

Post  Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:10 am

Søren laughed. "If you say so! I just like to talk rather than listen. One of my bad habits, I guess!"

"I'll keep that in mind! It's nice to get high really. Especially in Christiania, it's so free. No-one really cares what you're on, at least if you share!" Søren laughed again, "But I have to admit, I wasn't brought up to use drugs really. I guess I'm sorta ashamed because of that. I need to take you to Christiania sometime, you'd like it!"

Søren took a swig of his beer and smiled a little dreamily, thinking of the place so familiar to him.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:42 am

" ja I say so " he chuckled and took another swig of his beer. "het is nice aan get high but het is even more nice aan get high with a friend"

" ah I've heard of Christiania het is much like Amsterdam ja? " he smiled he really wanted to visit this place now "niets to be ashamed of Søren and I would like very much like aan go aan Christiania with u " he smiled softly at the danish man

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:29 am