Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Week 1: Hendrik / Søren - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Week 1: Hendrik / Søren - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Week 1: Hendrik / Søren - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Week 1: Hendrik / Søren - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Week 1: Hendrik / Søren - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Week 1: Hendrik / Søren - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Week 1: Hendrik / Søren - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Week 1: Hendrik / Søren - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Week 1: Hendrik / Søren - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

Week 1: Hendrik / Søren

Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Week 1: Hendrik / Søren - Page 4 Empty Re: Week 1: Hendrik / Søren

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:41 am

Hendrik smirked at Søren and took a swig from his beer.

He nodded "ja u can never drink aan much bier " he chuckled along with Søren as the danish man's laugher was becoming quite contagious, he took another swig from his beer.

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:53 am

Søren took a swig of his beer and smiled at Hendrik in return.

"It's funny to hear you laugh. I like it, though, suits you well, in a way. What beer do you prefer?" Søren laughed, and took another deep swig.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:15 pm

Hendrik was taken back a bit no one had really said that to him before " j..ja u dink so? " he took a swig of his beer to try and get over his sudden embarrassment.

He thought about it for a moment " ahh i prefer Nederlands bier or Duits bier but i will drink anything really as long as het is good " he looked at Søren " what about zelf what do u prefer? "

Post  Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:25 am

"It's true, no need to be embarrassed!" Søren took a deep swig, and emptied his pint, immediately ordering another pint.

Søren laughed. "Good question." He thought about it for a moment, and then answered, "Honestly, anything goes, best is when it's local handmade, but sometimes I have to get something good and Danish, and Tuborg is the best."
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:39 am

Hendrik blushed again and finished off his beer " ah I am just niet use aan comments like dat " he ordered another beer and took a swig from it after the bartender handed it over.

" never had Danish bier but I heard het was good hmmm will have aan pick up some some time "

Post  Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:17 am

"You sure have met some boring people. I'll have you used to having your good sides pointed out in no time!" Søren laughed. He seemed to have a new mission now, and the thought of complimenting Hendrik made him happy.

"Never tasted Danish beer?! You've sure missed on something spectacular! We got a few excellent small local breweries. They make some of the best beer I ever drank. I guess that'll be added to our trip to Christiania?"
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:48 pm

"ja I agree with u on dat one " he took a swig from his beer he raised an eyebrow and grined behinded the rim of his glass " I look forward aan het "

" niets I haven't but I look forward aan tasting het " he smiled as he took another swig from his beer " ja we will have aan add dat aan our trip "

Post  Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:47 am

"Good. There's a lot of good sides in you, you know. A lot of work for me!" Søren laughed, and drank. He felt the gentle heat rise to his cheeks again. A lot of good sides indeed.

"You are lucky that's easy to fix! Anything else that's Danish, important, and you've missed? I know the best places for everything!"
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:50 am

He chuckled along with Søren " I will try and make het easy for u " he took a swig from his beer.

" dat's good " he smiled as he thought it over to anything else danish he might not have tried yet " Hmmm niet's come aan mind at the moment but when I dink of anything I will let u know " he took another swig from his beer.

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:54 am

Søren laughed. "You got it! I'll do my best!" He took a deep swig of his beer, observing Hendrik at the same time. "You know, you must be a hit with the ladies."

"Do that, yeah. I heard people cycle a lot in the Netherlands, is that true?"
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:47 pm

Hendrik just smiled at the laughing Dane and took another swig from his beer

He shook his head at the question "niets really, most women dink I am quiet serious looking or frightening cuse of mijn scar "he chuckled

Hendrik nodded "ja wij do cycle lots in Nederland much better den cars I dink " he took another swig from his beer

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:45 am

"In that case, most women have absolutely no idea of what they're missing! Don't judge a book by it's covers or what?"

Søren took a few deep swigs of his beer, almost emptying his pint.

"We cycle a lot in Danmark too! Good and flat land for that! We got those citybikes you can borrow for free. And the best bikes are made in Christiania."
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:15 am

He nodded " ja " he took a large swig of his beer.

Hendrik smiled " wij should go and cycle some time ja? " he finished off his beer but didn't order another one.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:47 am

"Yeah, we should certainly go bicycle tripping sometime!" the Dane laughed at his own joke, and continued, "Yes, it would be cool. I know some really good places in Danmark, and I bet you know good places in the Netherlands."
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:47 pm

Hendrik laughed getting the joke instintly " ja het would be fun "

Ne nodded " I know come very nice cycling trails in Nederland dat are quite nice " he smiled at the Dane.

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:09 am

"Fun indeed! I'd say close to perfect!" Søren laughed again, and emptied his pint. He decided to wait a bit before ordering another. He had already lost count anyway.

"That's good! We have perfect plans for a whole summer or what? And anytime of the year."
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:49 am

He chuckled along with the Dane as he agreed ” ja het should be very fun indeed " he was looking forward to spending more time with the other man.

He didn't order another drink since he had lost count as to how many he had already drank.

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:57 am

The Dane was quiet for a while, pondering on wether to ask or not. He ordered another beer, and drank. He could always blame stupid questions on the alcohol later.

"You been with men before? Dating, I mean."
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:55 am

Hendrik watched the Dane order another beer then he ordered a vodka for himself. He took a drink and chuckled a bit when the other man asked his question.

" ja I have " he smiled at the other man.

Post  Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:56 am

Soren sighed inwardly, as he had been afraid that the other man's reaction would have been negative. He laughed at his own needless worries and took a swig of his beer.

"So, you been with ladies too, I persume. Which do you prefer? I go for the gents, they understand me more often."
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:22 pm

He could tell the other man had almost been relieved as his word just by the way Søren had laughed " ja I have the ladies just...don't understand me... so I tend aan go more with the gents bij least zij are niets aan scared of me " he chuckled before taking a swig from his vodka.

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:39 am

Soren laughed and drank some more. This was going far better than he had actually cared to hope for. He had met someone who he couldn't wait to spend time with.

"Women just don't share the understanding men have for each other. They're pretty and all that, but they're not interested in beer and football, are they? At least they like cycling."
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Hendrik smiled and took a swig of his vodka, he was really enjoying spending time with Søren. " ja dat is true" he had another swig from his glass. " speaking of football daar is a game tonight u want aan watch het with me? " he loved watching football and well watching it with another person was so much better.

Post  Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:06 am

"Sure! That sounds terrific! Who against who?"

Soren felt very happy now. He hadn't seen a match with someone for a while, and now that it was happening, he didn't really care who were playing. It was mostly the being in the crowd that made the Dane happy anyway.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:11 pm

Hendrik closed his eyes as he was remembering who was playing who " ah het is Nederlands vs Zweden " he chuckled he always enjoyed a good team playing against his home team and if he had a partner to watch with that was even better.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:01 pm