Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Week 2: Vash/Ivan EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Week 2: Vash/Ivan EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Week 2: Vash/Ivan EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Week 2: Vash/Ivan EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Week 2: Vash/Ivan EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Week 2: Vash/Ivan EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Week 2: Vash/Ivan EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Week 2: Vash/Ivan EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Week 2: Vash/Ivan EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Week 2: Vash/Ivan

Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Week 2: Vash/Ivan Empty Week 2: Vash/Ivan

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:51 pm

He was early. Vash was supposed to meet Ivan here, on the pier, at noon for lunch. He didn't really know what there was to do at the beach but he decided to come anyway. He wasn't even sure on what to wear to the beach, he had never been before, so he dressed light. A simple shorts and tee shirt combo. Vash glanced at his watch, it was almost noon. Looking up at the sky, he waited for Ivan.
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Week 2: Vash/Ivan Empty Re: Week 2: Vash/Ivan

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:48 pm

He was right on time, or so he had thought. Upon seeing his lunch companion standing there, and he looked rather grounded, he checked his watch, then his phone, and then his mp3 just to be sure. They all said 11:47, but maybe they were all wrong.

"I am so sorry that I am late. I hope you have not been standing here long....." He fidgeted with the sleeve of his cream coloured button-up and shoved his sunglasses up into his hair.
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:56 pm

He looked down from his trance and saw a strapping looking Russian in a cream colored shirt. Feeling very underdressed, he looked away quickly, admiring the view of the soft ocean. It's waves crashing violently, yet somehow they flowed smoothly and gracefully. it was an on going contradiction in the flow of the world.

He spoke clearly and at a moderate pace. "You are early actually. I've only just gotten here. Are you ready for lunch?"
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:06 pm

[ Hokay. I respond. ]

"Ah yes. Unless you are not hungry at this time?...." He trailed off feeling completely over dressed in his slacks and shirt. Maybe he should have worn shorts...Did he own any shorts?

"Umm...There are restaurants on the pier...Also vendors...." Ivan couldn't help but feel nervous. Vash was such an intimidating country!
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:51 pm

The enticing ocean drowned out all of the stress of gettingto where he was. He was ready to eat, Vash always kept the same hours for meals. "Let's go see what we can find then." He responded quaintly, turning to the taller man.

"What would you like to eat? I will treat you." he added, tucking his hand in his pockets, feeling ridiculously underdressed. Maybe he should have worn something more, elegant. "I hope you don't mind my appearance, I wasn't sure what to wear."
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:57 pm

"Oh no! It is my treat! And you look perfect! I am the veirdly dressed one..." Ivan coughed gently into his hand and composed himself after that little outburst.

"I insist on treating you. The beach vas my idea after all." He shifted to one foot and looked down the row of shops.

"There is some of everything here. I am sure you can find something you like."
    Vash Zwingli
    Vash Zwingli

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:07 pm

Vash looked ahead at Ivan. "If you insist. I do not care what we eat, you choose something." he compromised. He knew how to get his way, no matter if he had to give up a little something in return. He was slightly glad he wouldn't have to pull out his wallet just yet.

The beach was lovely this time of day, everyone was eating so there was little amounts of traffic on the ocean. Relaxing, Vash waited on the Russian to lead the way.
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Ivan Bragnisky
    Admin

Post  Ivan Bragnisky Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:14 am

"Oh no, you choose please." Ivan was terrible at choosing vittles for others. He managed to get everything they hated and a few things they were allergic to. Maybe that's why other nations did not go out with him much...

Ivan began to stroll down the pier, taking in the familiar sights and sounds. "Please, pick anything you vish"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:38 pm