Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Week 3: Alfred/Tino - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Week 3: Alfred/Tino - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Week 3: Alfred/Tino - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Week 3: Alfred/Tino - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Week 3: Alfred/Tino - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Week 3: Alfred/Tino - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Week 3: Alfred/Tino - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Week 3: Alfred/Tino - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Week 3: Alfred/Tino - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Week 3: Alfred/Tino

Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Week 3: Alfred/Tino - Page 3 Empty Re: Week 3: Alfred/Tino

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:51 pm

Tino raised one eyebrow, then the other, listening to Alfred stumble all over himself in silence. The poor boy was in shock. He swished the dress around, examining himself in the mirror.

"Thank you..." The Finn paused. "I think. Just stop talking, love. The hole is just going to keep getting deeper. It's pretty nice, isn't it?"
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:34 pm

Alfred was embarrassed and he laughed in order to cover his embarrassment. "Okay, my fair lady...no...wife. Let's not keep our guests waiting." He offered Tino his arm.

People looked at them with delight and admiration, making Alfred shiver. This is just too crazy, he thought. They were clapping, voicing their congratulations in their drunken haze.
    "Congrats! You look so good together!" said a skinny woman with hanging breasts.
    "Many, many kids," her friend added.
    "And have fun in bed tonight," cried a lewd man.

And Alfred stared him down.
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:38 am

"Yes, husband. Let's." Tino laughed softly as he wound his arm through Alfred's.

All the attention from the crowd waiting for them was a bit much for Tino. He wasn't accustomed to dealing with so many people up close and personal, but he tried to act normal and calm, despite the absurdity of the situation. It was slightly vexing that they all seemed to believe he was female. He could certainly prove otherwise, but he doubted it would help. He just kept close to Alfred, trying not to trip on his skirts.

When the man gibed about their having fun tonight, his eyes widened in surprise and he stared at the man in disbelief, then at Alfred, who appeared to have a sharp eye on the guy already. Relaxing, he rested his head against the American's shoulder.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:10 pm

Alfred tensed as he felt Tino's head resting against his shoulder. That guy was a good actor. At least he thought that Tino was acting, what else. But why was his heart raging? It must be the whole goddamn situation making him nervous.

"I wonder when or whether we could get out of this weirdness and go to the boring school again like any normal people do...," he said in a low voice. They would share a secret, he thought with a slight smile. They would pass each other at school and throw meaningful glances and smirks at each other. Yes, because he didn't consider telling his friends about this most obscure turn of events, they wouldn't believe him anyway. He would just tell them that it was a boring, ordinary house. If they were ever to leave this mansion alive, that is.

And then maybe...maybe they could be real friends? Meeting each other after school. But why the hell was he blushing at the imagination?
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:35 pm

"Take a deep breath, Alfred," Tino muttered. "Calm down a little." He squeezed his "husband's" hand gently, practically feeling the American's pulse pounding through it.

"I'm not sure this is something we'll ever quite get over... Not me, at least. I mean, I was forced into a dress and paraded in front of a room full of people who aren't really there. I'm probably going to need serious therapy after tonight..." He looked up at Alfred and winked. "And I most certainly won't forget how great you look in a monkey suit. Going through such a peculiar event together gives us an eternal bond of weirdness. Years from now, when we're both rich and successful, we'll still call each other up every Halloween and have esoteric conversations about this."
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:42 am

And Alfred let out a snort that caught everybody's attention. He covered his mouth with his hand before he was shaking as a fit of laughter assaulted him. "Fuck. Goddamn Tino, what the fuck? Hahahaha~"
    The mental image of Tino and him sitting on a very dubious occult circle when they were at least 40 with a mustache was just priceless and he couldn't stop himself from laughing. That guy was too funny.

The other guests seemed unsure at first, but then they joined Alfred's laughter albeit a bit strained.
    "Well, what a great wife...being able to please her husband with excellent humour," one of them said rather pathetically, still unsure of what was going on. They were also quite shocked by the unorthodox choice of words that escaped Alfred's lips.

Maybe it was a sign of some sort for the walrus man to end the party. He clapped his hands, drawing all attention to him. "Ladies and gentlemen, I think it is time to leave our new couple on their own. We wouldn't to interfere in their brand new love life. So, hush everybody!"
    And as if his words were god's command, the guest were slowly starting to disappear. Yes, disappear, not going out the door. One by one they were slowly fading, their faces seemed to dissolve and only lifeless skulls were staring at Alfred and Tino. But those too disappeared. The process repeated until no guest was left in the room.

Alfred was fucking terrified.
    Tino Väinämöinen
    Tino Väinämöinen

Post  Tino Väinämöinen Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:55 pm

Tino tried not to laugh with Alfred, but he couldn't help it. A few snickers escaped, and he hit the taller boy on the arm, none too gently. "Language, Alfie."

He was incredibly relieved when the walrus man said it was time for everyone to leave. The stares from the party were driving him nuts, and putting his nerves on edge. Their disintegration into thin air, however, did not help his nervousness. And apparently it didn't help Alfred, either. He sighed and squeezed the American's arm.

"It's okay, Al. They're gone. Really, really gone." He shuddered a little.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:22 pm

"But what was that? I..." Alfred never looked more confused. And those skull like faces were still vivid in his head. But not only the guests were dissolving, the whole house was actually starting to turn back to its real state, the colours were gradually fading from the wallpaper, from the ornate ceiling; the shiny floor and the luxurious carpet were returning to their dusty dusty and dirty condition.

It was a fantastic thing to watch. Alfred was never one to really believe in supernatural things (partially because he was so afraid of these things), but truly seeing it was making him a believer.

A frown crept across his features, the clothes on him were suddenly weird and uncomfortable on his skin. He stared down and his eyes were about to pop out. "WHAT THE FUCK?!"
    Like all the luxuries and guest, his clothes too were returning to dust. "Tino, my clothes - HOLY - YOURS TOO!" He felt like crying. It was like the ghosts were up for a stripping game and they were probably wanking to the image, because he was such a handsome masterpiece after all.

(This is. I don't know. I was helping my brother with his homeworks, was being all spartan jerk...and this image came out of nothing and I burst out laughing and my bro probably lost all remaining respect.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:03 pm