Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Week 14: Matthew/Hendrik - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Week 14: Matthew/Hendrik - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Week 14: Matthew/Hendrik - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Week 14: Matthew/Hendrik - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Week 14: Matthew/Hendrik - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Week 14: Matthew/Hendrik - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Week 14: Matthew/Hendrik - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Week 14: Matthew/Hendrik - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Week 14: Matthew/Hendrik - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

2 posters

Week 14: Matthew/Hendrik

Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Week 14: Matthew/Hendrik - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 14: Matthew/Hendrik

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:11 am

Hendrik chuckled softly " ja I have.. " he was cut off when the younger nation kissed him again then pulled away " ja me aan weinig konijn " he pulled the Canadian into another hug.

" but u know weinig konijn het was worth the wait " he chuckled softly as he ran his fingers through the other man's hair again " u know how happy I was aan see dat het was u dat came after me during the war and the stories mijn prinses would tell me while I recovered... " he sighed softly still smiling " ..knowing zij loved staying with u helped me a lot "

His face broke out into a soft sly grin " but now u are all mine ja? now dat I have u I will nooit let u go " his grin evened out into a soft smile.
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:14 pm

“Well, for you, I’d do anything. Even then. Hm, I think that’s when I first—no, it must have been a little before that, but…” Matthew said, thinking out loud as he allowed himself to dwell on the past for a moment. “Is…is it selfish of me to feel glad to have been the one who was able to help you?”

Looking at Hendrik’s expression as he spoke, Matthew blushed, suppressing a tiny shiver, embarrassed by the effect that grin had on him. Matthew nodded, “I’m all yours. And,” he paused with a small smile, “vice versa. It’s only fair, after all.” He chuckled lightly, still in amazement that all of this was actually happening.

He had no idea where this new turn in their relationship would take them, but he was definitely eager to find out.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:15 pm

He smiled just listening to Matthew speak, his grip around the Canadian tightened slightly when he heard that " nr het isn't weinig konijn het makes me feel more ...important " he kissed the younger nation's forehead as he said that " u were the one I dreamed of helping me every night... the one I held on for other dan mijn mensen "

Hendrik chuckled " u always had me weinig konijn...always " he looked back down into the other man's eyes, then leaned down to kiss the younger nation again.
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:26 pm

Matthew felt his face redden with all this new information. And, to be honest, he felt a little foolish. Surely he had to be, he thought, if he had been this oblivious to Hendrik’s strong feelings. Closing his eyes, Matthew deepened the kiss, determined to make this one last a little longer.

Matthew, who had been caught up in the moment, suddenly felt the tulips slip out of his hand and he gasped without breaking away from the other, adjusting his hold to ensure that they wouldn’t fall to the floor. He had made it a priority to care for the things Hendrik gave him, and always had.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:31 pm

He smiled when he saw Matthew's face redden when he opened his eyes for a moment, oh how he loved this cute little nation it broke his heart when the other nations ignored him but he had always made sure he noticed the Canadian.

Hendrik felt the other man tighten his grip on the flowers and chuckled against the other man's lips " het is ok if u drop den I wouldn't mind " he knew even though he said that the other man wouldn't have dropped them. He pulled away from the Canadian and looked at him " shall wij continue our walk? or would u rather do iets else as long as I am with u i do niet mind wat wij do "
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:32 pm

“Are you sure?” Matthew said, with a small smile, though it really didn’t make a difference; he wouldn’t be so careless as to drop the tulips even with Hendrik’s permission to do so.

“Hm, well, we c—“ he stopped as his mind wandered to one thing they could do. Where on earth had that idea come from? A bit embarrassed, he coughed as if clearing his throat before resuming. “On second thought, I have no idea.”

“How…how about we walk around for a little while longer and try to come up with something to do,” he suggested before adding, “Unless you have an idea already?”
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:20 pm

Hendrik nodded " I am sure ja " but he knew that no matter what he said the Canadian wouldn't drop the flowers ever but he thought he would let the other man that he wouldn't have minded.

"wij could...? " his mind went right for places that he shouldn't be thinking about in the middle of the day and in a public place, his mind mentally cheered that his little Canadian wasn't totally innocent and he mentally thanked France that a little bit of that rubbed off on the younger nation but was thankful that Matthew didn't turn into another France.

He nodded " ah dat sounds like goed idea weinig konijn " he did have an idea but decided to just wait on that he didn't want to go too fast for the other man. " niet yet weinig konijn "
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:13 pm

“Not yet?” Matthew shrugged and smiled. “Well, I’m sure we’ll think of something. And even if we don’t, that would be okay. More than okay, even.”

As they resumed their walk, Matthew couldn’t help but notice how strange it was; how everything around them seemed unchanged, just as it was a few moments ago, when at that same time, a lot had changed for him.

For us, he mentally corrected.

Matthew smiled brightly and gave Hendrik’s hand a light squeeze, and, after a thought, left his hand to linger there. He then chuckled quietly, remembering that he was supposed to be using this time to think of something.

(Oops... *laughs nervously*)
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Hendrik smiled at Matthew " ja even if wij do niets het wouldn't matter as long as I am able aan spend time wet u I am happy "

As they walked he couldn't help but think he was the luckiest man alive that he had the most sweetest, loving and kindest person ever to exist at his side. He glanced down when he felt the younger nation take hold of his hand and give it a light squeeze, he smiled as the Canadian let his hand linger in his own. He curled his fingers with Matthew's hand and gave the other man's hand a soft squeeze back.
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Matthew smiled as they walked with their fingers entwined, though he was surprised when he found himself stifling a yawn. He most definitely wasn’t bored, but he couldn’t be tired…or could he? Confessing to Hendrik couldn’t have taken that much out of him. He laughed lightly at the ridiculousness; whatever the reason, he’d be able to walk it off without a problem.

“Hm, do you want to get something to eat?” Matthew wondered why he hadn’t asked before, though to be fair, before, he had been distracted.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:09 am

He had noticed the Canadian smile then yawn from the corner of his eye but didn't want to comment on it knowing it would embaress the younger man.

Hendrik chuckled softly " dat would be nice weinig konijn " he have the younger nation's hand a squeeze " any place u would like aan go? or perhaps u would like me aan make u iets? " he didn't care where they went or did as long as they could just spend time together.
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:24 am

"Hm..." As much as he loved Hendrik's cooking and preferred the second option, he had to remember that the older nation had been on a trans-atlantic flight just hours ago. Besides, he was a guest here, and if Hendrik didn't want to lift a finger, Matthew would make sure that he didn't have to.

"I was thinking that maybe we could look around for a bit, there are some nice places around here. Does that sound alright? It's up to you, really." Just then, something occurred to him that he really should have realized earlier.

"Does this..." Matthew started, the beginnings of a shy smile forming on his face, "...does this count as a date?"
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Hendrik chuckled " u sure weinig konijn? I neit mind " he really didn't mind if he cooked he wasn't really that tired since he had slept on the flight over. He loved cooking for the other nation when Matthew visited him and didn't mind doing it while he was on vacation. " but if dat is wat u wil dan dat is wat wij will do weinig konijn het niet matter aan me"

He smiled at the Canadian a very faint blush dusting across his nose " ah ja I suppose het could be weinig konijn "
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:03 pm

Matthew wondered if Hendrik really wouldn’t mind at all and—no, he decided, whether the Dutchman wanted to or not, he would be breaking the number one rule of being a host. Well, maybe not the number one rule, but it was still pretty high up there.

“Don’t…don’t tempt me, you don’t need to do anything, really,” he said with a small laugh, but stopped momentarily, having a change of heart. “Unless you really want to, that is.”

So much for rule number something or other. The only thing that kept him from wondering if he was acting impolitely was the reminder of how hard it was to pass up the prospect of Hendrik’s cooking.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:39 pm

Hendrik chuckled and gave the Canadian's hand a small squeeze " u totally sure weinig konijn? I honestly niet mind at all" he suddenly got a small sly smile on his have " well den if u won't let me cook how about u cooking? " if there was anyone's cooking his enjoyed the most in the whole world it was Matthew's cooking and if he could he would eat the Canadian's cooking all the time.

He wondered if the Canadian would agree but if he didn't he was sure they would come across a nice restaurant along their walk.
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:52 am

Matthew enjoyed cooking for others, and cooking for Hendrik even more so, because then, any compliments meant more to him. So he really had no arguments with this new plan. Ah, plus, there was that devious smile again. Matthew blushed slightly, wondering if Hendrik knew just how attractive he looked when he did that.

“Well, if you’d like me to cook for you, then sure,” he said with a nod and a smile, “I’d love to.” Matthew leaned up just enough to kiss Hendrik on the corner of his mouth.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Hendrik smiled when the Canadian agreed with the new plan and chuckled softly when he saw the younger man blush again, he wondered if Matthew knew just how cute he looked when he blushed and how hard it was to keep himself from jumping the Canadian right then and there.

" weinig konijn uw cooking is the best I love het a lot " he turned his head when he saw the other man lean up to kiss the corner of his mouth so that he could taste the Canadian's lips again.
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:26 pm

Matthew noticed Hendrik turn his head only at the last moment so he did his best not to chuckle in a mild surprise when their lips met. He even managed to nibble lightly on the other man’s lower lip before suddenly becoming shy and pulling away with a sheepish smile.

“The best? Really?” That earned the older nation a second kiss and though Matthew was sure that what Hendrik had said wasn’t true, he certainly appreciated the compliment.

And now the only question was where he’d be cooking. “My place might take some time to get to, so unless you have no problems with waiting…” he said as another option occurred to him. “Or is your hotel room one of those things that have a little kitchen, too?”
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:58 pm

He smiled when he felt the other man nibble on his lower lip, when the other man pulled away and started to become shy and gave him a sheepish smile he chuckled softly.

Nodding he looked right at the Canadian " mm ja het is.. " he was cut off again when the other man kissed him again, he had a slight feeling the other man didn't really think what he said was true but he really did think that. He pulled away slightly and looked into Matthew's eyes and smiled again.

" ah either is fine but mijn hotel does have a kitchen if u want aan go daar " he paused to really think about it " het is closer if u niet want aan go back home "
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:45 pm

“I think it’d be more convenient for us that way,” Matthew said, “Though we’d have to get supplies before we go back to your hotel room. Is that okay?”

He was pretty sure that he felt his face flush at the ‘hotel room’ bit, as he realized what that could imply. He knew that he was being ridiculous, most likely, and that there was nothing to get worked up about; it was only a room, for crying out loud.

Besides, there were probably loads of people who have had perfectly non-sexual experiences in hotel rooms...it’s just that there were many, many more have had just the opposite. But either way, it wouldn’t do to turn into a flustered ball of mush before he even got there so he decided to focus on the task at hand.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:18 pm

" ja het would be "He replied as he nodded to the Canadian " ah i picked up some supplies dit morning when I arrived from the airport " he chuckled softly he always planned ahead when he traveled anywhere.

He smiled as he watched the other nation's face flush he figured that some non clean thoughts entered the Canadian's mind and inwardly chuckled. He wasn't completely innocent with his own thoughts.

He brought his free hand up to run his fingers through Matthew's hair and once again avoiding the Canadian's curl but was sorely tempted to touch it, even though he was tempted he decided he could wait until they where back at his hotel room.
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:58 pm

“So you came prepared? Great, that makes things so much easier,” Matthew said, sighing happily as he felt the older nation’s hands going through his hair. It was a nice sensation, but Matthew knew that it could become even nicer and all he had to do was tilt his head just so so that—

But no, he realized as he snapped out of it, he couldn’t do that because they were in public, for heaven’s sake. Now, usually, Matthew wouldn’t be harboring such thoughts, but for Hendrik, there was an exception. Come to think of it, Hendrik was always the exception.

“So, which way to the hotel?” Matthew said, managing to smile innocently despite it all.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:51 pm

He chuckled " ja was niet sure how long I would be staying in dat hotel so I bought enough for at least 3 days " he always like to cook rather then get room service or go out to eat when he was staying in another nation.

Hendrik smiled at the other man not knowing what was going through the Canadian's mind at the moment and let his hand drop back down to his side when the other nation asked which way to his hotel " ah dit way weinig konijn " he started to lead Matthew towards his hotel that was half a block away from the gardens.
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:06 pm

“That’s a smart idea, actually,” Matthew told him. Usually when he traveled for conferences and the like, regardless of where he went, he got tired of eating out around the second day or so.

He stayed by Hendrik as he followed his lead to their destination. Considering what his thoughts had consisted of just moments ago, they were now surprisingly innocent. He mostly concerned over what he’d be able to make with whatever Hendrik had bought, but before Matthew could ask what exactly the Dutchman did buy, they stopped in front of a hotel.

“Well, this was fast.” Matthew chuckled lightly.
    Hendrik Steenhoek
    Hendrik Steenhoek

Post  Hendrik Steenhoek Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:26 pm

Hendrik nodded chuckling " ja I wanted aan be close aan the flowers daar are relaxing " He lead Matthew into the hotel, as they walked across the lobby he looked down at the Canadian and smiled knowing the Canadian might be wondering what he had for food.

He was going to say something but they arrived at the elevator, pushing the button he gave the other man's hand a quick squeeze " ah niet worry about wat food I have I am sure I have alles u need weinig konijn "

He stepped inside the elevator when the doors opened he held the door open for Matthew so he could get into the elevator.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:23 am