Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

Latest topics

» Graduate From High School
Alfred and Matthew's Room EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am by robertstanley

» Official School Days Profile
Alfred and Matthew's Room EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am by robertstanley

» Introduction aru~
Alfred and Matthew's Room EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:01 am by robertstanley

» ✧✶ ☆Magical Rainbow Theme Park ☆✶ ✧
Alfred and Matthew's Room EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Block 5A, Room C2 - The Gentleman's Club
Alfred and Matthew's Room EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Well, who knew XDD
Alfred and Matthew's Room EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 pm by Toris Laurinaitis

» Scotland App
Alfred and Matthew's Room EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am by Allistor Kirkland

» Reserve Here
Alfred and Matthew's Room EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:36 pm by Allistor Kirkland

» Merhaba Everyone!
Alfred and Matthew's Room EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 pm by Lukas Thomassen

Navigation

3 posters

Alfred and Matthew's Room

Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Alfred and Matthew's Room Empty Alfred and Matthew's Room

Post  Matthew Williams Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:33 pm

Matthew had taken plenty of wrong turns, but he eventually made it to his room, which was stationed closest to a flight of stairs. He hoped that other students walking up and down these stairs wouldn’t cause too much of a disturbance for him, especially late at night. He remembered then that he usually slept like a rock, anyway, so the stairs probably wouldn’t be a problem.

It didn’t look as if anyone had entered the room before he had and the bed furthest from the door had a nice window view, so Matthew took the liberties of claiming it for himself. Of course if his roommate wanted the spot, he wouldn’t mind switching to the other bed. He wasn’t even sure if had one, anyway and even though it made perfect sense, he hadn’t even thought of the possibility until he saw that the room had two beds.

He had just about enough of unpacking his belongings after several minutes. He paused to lie down on the bed for a moment and was surprised to find it rather comfortable. Matthew was pretty tired from lugging around a single, heavy suitcase through the building for what seemed like forever, but was probably only for half an hour. A break from the chore would be nice, he reasoned, and it would be nice to look around for a bit. So Matthew decided he would to just that. As soon as the bed stopped being comfortable.

Last edited by Matthew Williams on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Alfred and Matthew's Room Empty Re: Alfred and Matthew's Room

Post  Alfred F. Jones Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:09 pm

"What's with these corridors, like a fucking maze!" Alfred cried while he kicked the door aside to make room for his large suitcase, which he dragged with one single arm over his left shoulder. Greeted by a large opened window and a bright room he beamed a smile, looked around and found nobody to be there. Or if you looked closely there was indeed someone.

"Do I know you? You look just like my twin brother," Alfred said with narrowed eyes, he then pointed a finger towards the other boy, "you imposter! Reveal yourself!"

The other just stared and blinked.

Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:55 pm

“Huh?” Matthew sat up as the door was burst open, as if whoever wanted to make a dramatic entrance. So assuming this person had the right room, then he’d be sharing a room with someone like his overly enthusiastic brother, Alfred. Correction: it was Alfred.

“You know, a simple hello would work, too,” Matthew gave his twin a deadpan look. “Why would anyone gain out of impersonating me, anyway?” He had to smile a bit at that, though; his brother’s active imagination was amusing, if anything.

Matthew wondered if Alfred was his roommate and if so, this was as a perfect example of a lack of communication. Then again, at least that meant he wouldn’t have to share a room with someone who’d turn out to be an axe murderer or something. He’d spent the past few minutes thinking about what kind of his roommate would be, and would be lying if he said that he hadn’t considered that an option.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:31 am

Alfred laughed. "Okay, hello then Matt! Don't tell me you're my roommate, and there I was hoping for a room-romance with a hot chick or something. Start growing boobs, will ya?"

Abandoning his suitcase he jumped on the vacant bed and crossed his legs, stared at the ceiling. His gaze wandered from there to his side where Matthew was sitting and looking at him indifferently.

"You know, I was not supposed to take this room."
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:43 pm

“But I am grow—“ Matthew stopped before he could finish that train wreck of a sentence. He was so used to objecting to whatever Alfred would say sometimes that he no longer paid much attention to what he was arguing about. He let out an embarrassed laugh. “Give me a break, I’m tired, okay?”

Matthew shifted so that he was on his back once again. At this rate, this stupid comfortable mattress wouldn’t let him get anything done besides sleep.

He spotted a fly on the wall and made a lazy attempt to swat it. “Really? What happened, then?” Matthew asked before changing his mind and sitting up again.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:48 pm

Alfred looked up to the ceiling again and shrugged lightly.
    "I begged them to move me into the same room as you," he paused after that to hear his brother's reaction to that but nothing came, so he continued. "I did not want to be seperated from you, it's awkward if you're not together with your twin after living together for so long. Or I'm just being clingy."

He chuckled.

"So I hope you won't mind me," he said cheerfully. "The guy who was supposed to be your room mate was hot, still, don't be mad, kay?"
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:54 pm

“Seriously?” Matthew asked, after considering what Alfred had just said. “I mean, I would have felt weird being separated from you too, and well…that’s just so sweet of you!” he said, beaming. Had Matthew been more energetic at that moment, he probably would have run up to his brother and hugged him.

This certainly was a pleasant surprise. Besides, at the moment, Matthew felt appreciated, which was rare, but nice. And he no longer had to worry about having some homicidal stranger as a roommate. Speaking of roommates…

“Wait, how hot?” Matthew asked, crossing his arms, though he was really too happy to be truly annoyed.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:21 am

"I mean, I was never a kindest brother, but in the end it feels out of place to be separated."
    He rose from his bed and slid to his suitcase to open it and throw it's contents onto the bed. Soon there was a pile of partially useless things.

He looked up at his brother' question. "Well, does that matter? I'm hotter anyway. Do you really want to know?"
    He laughed.
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Matthew was about to say that his would-be roommate couldn’t have been attractive at all if even Alfred looked better than him, but he stopped himself. After all, it was unwise to insult someone’s appearance when that someone was your twin. He shrugged, “That’s alright, I’ll deal with not knowing.”

“What in the world did you bring here?” Matthew said, eyeing the pile on Alfred’s bed. He figured that he had procrastinated enough with unpacking and that he might as well finish what he had started. As soon as he felt like it. For now, Matthew kicked his suitcase under his bed. He’d come back to it later.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:39 am

(lol your twin is ugly)

"Everything I need to survive," he casually said. And added, "Another reason for my being here, don't wanna get caught while masturbating by some random guy."
    Again he laughed heartily at his own joke.

He sorted his belongings randomly without much thought, took his pile of precious comic collection and arranged them neatly on the rack at his bed side. The number of encyclopaedia he owned was very much limited. He could borrow from his twin anytime, he thought.

"Oh Mattie, I volunteered to help our headmistress patroling the school ground. Damn she's hot."

Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:50 pm

“Uh huh,” Matthew muttered dryly, “You know, your sense of humor scares me sometimes.”

Matthew decided ignore his brother’s lack of practical belongings, specifically books. He’d be fine. Even when Alfred was careless, it seemed to Matthew that things always turned out all right for him. Well, more or less.

“That’s great, Alfred! Just make sure not to abuse your position and—“ he paused, suddenly remembering something, “Hold on. There was an announcement, wasn’t there?” He vaguely recalled something about a meeting. Whatever it was, he’d missed it.

“Was it mandatory? Is this bad? It’s bad, isn’t it?” Matthew frowned worriedly. Getting in trouble before school even really started was far from what he wanted.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:25 pm

Alfred imitated a scandalized face and looked accusingly at his twin. "Never would I abuse my power! I will be righteous and loved by everyone!"
    For some reason his cheeks were glowing red as a blush began to spread. Also, determined blue eyes were gazing to an imaginary far off place.

With a waving gesture he calmed Matthew, who appeared worried about the missed assembly. He was going to say, that nobody even noticed his absence, instead he just shrugged.
    "Not too important, except you also wanna join. Do you want to? I'm sure you can still sign in."
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:06 pm

He watched as Alfred went into what Matthew had begun to think of as his ‘hero mode’. It was impossible to dissuade his brother from anything when he was like that. Matthew put his hands up in mock surrender. “Okay, okay, I believe you, Mr. Righteousness.”

Matthew stopped freaking out after Alfred said the meeting wasn’t important. “Hm, I’ll pass. I don’t think there’s really anything I could contribute,” he said after giving it a thought. “Plus, I’m too lazy.” He hadn’t meant to say the last bit out loud but he thought nothing of it.

“That explains why I didn’t see many students for a while, though. Did you meet anyone while you were there, Alfred?” Matthew asked.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:34 am

Alfred eyed his twin with a blank expression, a bit of his brother's ideal image had cracked. His Matthew and lazy? That was beyond any possibility! Still in a semi-perplex state he answered.

"Uh-huh. There are few who left an impression on me. Like there is this French guy, kinda annoying you know. His Frenchi-french is just ugh - you are enough of a Frenchspeaking fellow for me. And then there's this, what's his name? Arthur I think. Another annoying entity, a Briton even. With awesome eyebrows! And a cute Japanese guy, just like in those animes!"

He paused, then groaned.

"I'm bored Matt, let's go out!"
    Matthew Williams
    Matthew Williams

Post  Matthew Williams Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:04 pm

“What?” he asked defensively when his brother gave him a strange look. “What?” he repeated when Alfred’s blank expression hadn’t changed. Was it something he said? He shrugged and moved on.

“That’s a pretty diverse group,” Matthew remarked, though he was a bit concerned about his twin’s negative reviews. “But don’t tell me you’re picking fights with people already, it hasn’t even been a day. And what’s wrong with French, eh?” He was grateful, however, that Alfred had at least mentioned one person in a positive manner.

“I finished unpacking, so sure, let’s go somewhere,” he said, although the first part was a lie. “I’ll let you lead the way. I have no idea where anything is in this place.” Matthew was eager to go out and take a look around the building; perhaps he could memorize where things were to avoid getting lost later on.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:28 am

"I have one epic idea...Come follow me!"

---------------->to Classrooms -> Headmistress Hedervari’s extremely important announcement

Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:56 pm

------------------------------------------
    Arthur was practically dragged to the dorms by a very enthusiastic Alfred. Said enthusiastic boy was now fumbling in his pocket to fish out the key. He grinned.
    "Ready for my ultra cute magical pets? I'm sure they must be mutated or something."

The door opened with a click and they strolled in; Alfred threw his bag aside along the way. "Sorry for the mess." He hoped that Arthur wouldn't notice the difference between his and his brother's side of the room, like Alfred's lack of book collection.

"I totally begged the school staff to let me keep my pets. They think my pets are bunnies, where in fact they're..."

The presented 'pets' were in fact...well how to describe them. They looked like babies. With rabbit ears. And they wore tiny costumes. One had fuzzy long hanging ears that touched the ground, thick eyebrows (hm...those were familiar) in constant frown and pouty lips. It was sitting on Alfred's bed, wearing a one piece dress and a green cloak. "AND CUTE BLOOMERS!" Alfred pointed at the rabbit's bloomers and poked its cheek in an outburst.
    The other one looked like the miniature version of Alfred...and had the same attitude apparently. It also had the same cowlick, the same glasses in miniature, the same jacket. It couldn't keep its hands off the other rabbit. The pointing up ears were always alert, ready to detect anything.

"I ordered their costumes online! Look, this is Al The Junior Hero and this is Iggy. They're so cuteeeeeeeeeee!!!"
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:04 pm

Being dragged from one side of the school to the other was not something one could consider fun, but Alfred seemed to be too excited to listen to his calls to slow down. When they eventually reached the door, Arthur watched, whilst rubbing his poor abused wrist, as Alfred searched for his key. An eyebrow raised as he talked about them being mutated....

"How exactly could they be mu-" He asked voicing his thoughts, but as soon as he walked into the room his attention was immediately drawn to the two creatures sitting on a messy bed.

"Oh my god....W-what exactly are they? Where did you get them from?" He couldn't deny they were cute, he sat down on the bed and stared in wonder at them. He couldn't resist poking at the cowlick on the one that strangely resembled Alfred, and laughed when it squeaked in protest. "So cute!"

He then began a staring contest with the other bunny like creature, those eyebrows were strangely familiar also.....
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:58 pm

Alfred didn't listen, he was too busy staring at Arthur who was acting in a way, which could only be described as ridiculously adorable. They were so alike, Arthur and Iggy. "You...like them?"

Alfred sat down on the edge of his bed and took the always pouting Iggy to place him on his lap. Hero was protesting and didn't want Iggy to be taken away from his side. Alfred laughed at hero, who was beginning to kick at his owner with his tiny feet. Meanwhile Iggy's face was pouty as ever, but a pink blush tinted his chubby cheeks. "Hahaha, relax Hero, I'm just taking him for a moment. Iggy, this is Arthur. My new friend."

Iggy looked at Arthur with a sceptic stare before he was suddenly tackled by Hero and both rolled off Alfred's lap with loud noise. Alfred laughed. "You could come and play with them whenever you want," he blushed, "I'm serious."
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:12 pm

Arthur watched as Hero tackled the little Iggy bunny off Alfred's lap and laughed. " I do like them. They're cute and interesting!" He laughed again as Hero started to nibble on Iggy's ear, who honestly didn't seem to mind or care, the little bunny like creature with the thick eyebrows just sat there pouting, though after a while Iggy did seem to get annoyed and tried to push Hero away. Poor thing didn't seem to have much luck.

"I wonder..." Arthur grabbed his bag and searched the contents for the little bit of leftover scone from his lunch break. He broke the little section into smaller pieces and offered it to the two little creatures, he then looked across to Alfred, "You really don't mind? You know.... You could bring them over to my room as well if you wanted" He added with a blush. "That way they could see what a completely clean room looks like!"

He grinned and turned his attention back to the two pets and holding out the cake for them.
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:37 pm

While the rabbits were munching and gnawing at the offered cake, Alfred was still sitting, all stiff and blushing. Was that an invitation to visit Arthur's room. Alfred flailed. Oh my God, what should I do? I'm not prepareeeed to take the next step, Artie is such a pervert, nyah <3!

Oh, wait...

What was he thinking? Alfred buried his face in his hands to hide his red face, completely ashamed of himself. Maybe the consequences for not having a girlfriend for over a year were slowly showing.

"I would love to visit you," he said awkwardly. Why was he agreeing? He was practically digging his own grave.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:31 am

Arthur wanted to laugh a little, it seemed like Alfred was going rather shy. From what he knew of him, Alfred seemed like one of the loud, idiot types, he hadn’t expected him to go so quiet. It was actually a pleasant change. He guessed inviting him back to his dorm room sounded a little…. He shook his head of that thought before he finished it. There was only one little bit of scone left in his hand, he smiled as Hero let Iggy have the last little bit, he‘d bring more for them next time. He was still curious as to where these little things came from.

Watching Iggy eat the rest of scone, he remembered someone else who was hungry still. “Hey. Didn’t you want to get something to eat?”
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:24 pm

Arthur's reminder of food was enough to bring him back to reality. "Right. I'm starving!"
    He just hoped that his pets wouldn't die because of Arthur's scones, judging from what he'd seen before they looked rather dangerous.

"Come on then,let's eat something!" He chirped and randomly tickled the bridge of Arthur's nose. He chuckled in pure glee. "I feel like I could swallow a whole Artie right now!"

He pulled Arthur with him and headed for the door. Being somehow attached (aka dragging him around) to Arthur while walking seemed to become a new habit of his.
    Arthur Kirkland
    Arthur Kirkland

Post  Arthur Kirkland Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:47 pm

--- To the main street... I guess *7*; ---
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Admin

Post  Alfred F. Jones Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:50 pm

---------------------------------------------------

"So...I don't get this genitive crap and when to use the apostrophe, I mean yeah I get that of course, but what's with the possessive forms of the pronouns - did I say it right? - where there are suddenly no apostrophes needed?! Dude, why do I even need to learn this? I'm a native, damnit! Besides...I can speak it just fine...most of the time," Alfred let himself fall back against the pillow set on the floor with a frustrated growl and a pout afterwards.

The past two weeks were spent with a spartan crash course to the English grammar. Arthur was terror, without any sense of mercy when it came to that subject. Well, at first Arthur was supposed to teach him history but soon the Briton found out that Alfred's written grammar was a total disaster. ("Alfred, what is this essay about the French Revolution? There's barely any correct spelling, your grammar is worse than an illegal immigrant!") Alfred was sure that Arthur was exaggerating, at least he hoped that.

Other than that he could say that they were the best and awesomest and coolest buddies ever. They had fun, even though Arthur was a tyrant of the English language. Most of the time they would just fool around or lazily dote Alfred's pets. Iggy was getting bitchier and Hero was probably the first homosexual mutant bunny ever.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:25 pm